Milf Competition

Story Info
Two competitive Milfs put their sons to the test.
4.3k words
4.14
83.9k
98
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Oghma here! This was another request, and I would like to thank my reader (You know who you are) for making this story possible. I hope the rest of you enjoy this story and I hope to see you all again very soon!*

**Disclaimer; Excessive sizes, Breeding and semi-incestuous moments ahead. All individuals depicted in sexual situations within are of 18 years or older.**

*

"It's good to see you again Rochelle." Said Elizabeth in a seemingly pleasant tone. To an outsider's perspective, it just seemed to be a formal exchange of pleasantries. But Rochelle was naturally not fooled, they'd known each other far too long for that. "Are you enjoying the coffee? I'm sorry I don't keep any Folgers in the house, I was going to buy you some for your visit but I guess it just slipped my mind." A not very subtle jab at Rochelle's lower income level. If one were to imagine a stereotypical upper-class woman, Elizabeth would be a fine candidate; Neatly coiffed golden blonde hair tied up neatly in a bun, a white shirt buttoned up all the way to her neck, and a long black skirt that reached her knees. Yet, at the same time one could not deny the aura of sensuality she radiated, much like a Breeder woman was prone to do. Her lips were plush and full, practically stuck in a permanent pout or kissing expression, highlighted with dark red lipstick and complimenting lipliner. Massive round breasts adorned her torso, each one roughly the size of a medicine ball, perfectly suited for nursing her brood. Though not small or narrow by any means, her hips and rear end were about as... "normal looking" as a Breeder could be; Just large and curvaceous enough to assist with their task, but still within the range a normal human could match.

"Ah it's fine." Rochelle responded with a simple hand wave. "Once you get past all that fancy added flavor, you can still kinda taste the coffee." Rochelle was a stark contrast to Elizabeth's refined WASP demeanor, more unfettered and open than polished and reserved. She was a black woman of the same age as Elizabeth. Much like her "friend", the years had been very good to her and she still stood as an imposing figure of fertility and sexuality; Full plump dicksucking lips, unmasked by any makeup and allowed to display their natural beauty. Her complexion was a fairly dark shade, smooth and free from any blemish. If one were to gaze away from her face, they would most certainly notice her rather large and exposed cleavage, held neatly in a burgundy tank top. They were quite large, far bigger than a handful each, but were still noticeably smaller than Elizabeth's. However, further south was her body's real pride and joy. Supported by a pair of birthing hips that went well past her shoulder span was a tremendous ass. Soft enough to be lewdly compressed in the chair, yet firm enough to maintain a general heart shape while walking. Equally huge were her thighs, the word "thicc" wasn't nearly enough to describe how awe inspiring they were. One could not be sure if the blue distressed jeans she was wearing were torn naturally or not. "So how's life treatin' ya? Still relyin' on that sweet IBE money?"

"Oh no, not at all." Elizabeth flashed a stepford smile. "As a matter of fact, I've been making great use of their money to invest wisely. Indeed, I'm now the one helping the IBE with their funding!" And on and on their back and forth banter went.

*

"They're arguing again, aren't they?" Adrian asked with a sigh as he reached into the fridge to grab a can of 7-up. Adrian was a tall young man of 18 years. Standing at about 6 feet, he had the sort of lithe yet toned body of a swimmer. His hair, unlike his mother, was long and jet black. It was apparently something he inherited from his father. However, he still maintained the genes of her sapphire blue eyes. He was trying for a full beard, but unfortunately his facial hair wasn't quite yet thick enough yet. As such, he was keeping it very short at the moment, so as to look nice while it filled out. Inbetween his cargo shorts and skater shirt he could pass for a normal high school senior, if it weren't for the tremendous bulge between his legs indicating his Breeder status.

"Yep." Said Oscar simply, peering out into the living room. He was a bit taller and more built than Adrian was, standing at roughly 6'2". He was a good looking yet unassuming man, with a short crewcut and a clean shaved face. His skin was a slightly darker tone than his mothers, more of a dark chocolate hue. Despite his heritage, his eyes were a rather unusual color; A light hazel, almost green in color. Although his build would likely allude to him being an athlete of some sort, his casual wear of a "Boku no Hero Academia" shirt (Written out in Katakana) belied his status as a geek.

"You would think they'd have patched this whole thing up years ago." Continued Adrian as he opened his drink. "Or at least try to avoid each other."

"Nah. Dunno about your mom, but mine would never let it end like that." Oscar replied with a soft chuckle. "That would mean yours would win, and she'd never be able to live it down."

"It's kind of sad though, don't you think?" Adrian responded, taking a sip.

"Didn't say it wasn't." said Oscar with a shrug. "But that's just how they are." Adrian sighed solemnly at that statement. As much as he didn't want to admit it, Oscar was right. Without another word, he stared out into the living room to watch this spectacle of an "argument" continue.

*

"I'll have you know... "Elizabeth's voice was escalating in its annoyance. "That my Adrian has been fathering grandchildren like a prize stallion. Just these past two weeks alone he's impregnated 16 girls." A slight exaggeration of the truth. The reality was he had "only" had sex with 16 different girls, and 11 of them had turned up positive tests while the remaining 5 were too early along. Still, she had full confidence that Adrian was successful. "I swear, he has the makings of a stud horse."

"Only 16?" Rochelle countered with a slight laugh. "I can't even keep track of the number of kids my Oscar's made. And he ain't one to leave them wantin' either. They just keep comin' back for more once they pop'em out. Plus, lemme tell you;" Rochelle's face twisted into a wide grin of arrogance. "'Horse' aint at all a good enough word to describe what he's packing down below."

"Oh, I'm sure it's impressive for someone in your circle." Elizabeth said in dismissal. "But I sincerely doubt it's anything to compare to MY boy. I made sure to single out only the largest of specimens to be his potential father, and handpicked the best of the bunch. So naturally he takes after his father in all the best ways, prime genetic stock."

"Prime? More like inbred." Sneered Rochelle. "You gotta mix the genes up if you wanna be strong. Don't you know wild mutts are stronger and healthier than purebreds." Elizabeth then stood up; her fists clenched tightly in barely restrained rage. She looked almost ready to shout, and yet just before it was unleashed, she was able to put it down and force a sly smile to the surface.

"Would you care to put that to the test?" she asked connivingly.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean... why don't we pit our sons against each other? see just how virile they really are in terms of both size and skill."

"A stud off?" Rochelle asked with an upturned eyebrow.

"If you prefer. That is... if you're up for the challenge." Elizabeth's grin now seemed wide enough to encompass her entire face, her pearly white teeth sparkling in the light.

"You KNOW I am." Rochelle responded as she too stood up. "But what're the stakes gonna be?"

"The loser has to..." Elizabeth paused for a moment. "Breed with the other's son." Rochelle was briefly taken aback by the revelation. Such a thing would be the ultimate dishonor to their feud; Their lineage would forever be linked to the other. "Of course, if you don't have confidence in your boy..."

"Oh it's ON!" Rochelle replied. "Ain't no way Oscar's gonna lose. Hope you've got enough money for diapers. Because you're gonna get twins at LEAST!" Her voice was brimming with confidence and bravado. There was no way this pampered bitch's spawn could possibly match her son. "Oscar! Get over here!"

"Adrian honey, could you come here for a minute please?"

"Huh? Yeah okay!" Adrian quickly replied, putting his drink down and running over to where his mother had called for him. Oscar quickly followed suit without a word. "What's up?"

"Well Adrian..." Elizabeth continued as Rochelle approached her son, crawling on her hands and knees in a fairly primal, sexual manner. "It seems that Rochelle and I have reached a bit of an...impasse here."

"W-what do you mean?" he stammered as Rochelle maneuvered around to face his groin.

"Well... I was just telling her about all your various...escapades." Elizabeth alluded as she made her way towards the silently stunned Oscar. "And it seems that she's experiencing a bit of doubt. I figured we should have a proper...competition." It was now obvious to them what was going on. As much as the two men would like to skedaddle right now, the matriarchal power behind their mothers' speech froze them in place. It seemed there was little that could be done. Before they knew it, the women had gripped the waistbands of their lower garments. Elizabeth then turned to Rochelle. "On three okay?"

"Sure. One..."

"Two..."

"THREE!" Both women exclaimed at once as they yanked the pants and underwear off the other's son in one swift motion. It was hard to really say what they were both expecting, Sure, they were both Breeders so a micropenis was out of the question. Naturally a Breeder's son would be on the larger end, but with their longstanding rivalry they were hoping for something in the 11-12 inch range. They could not have been more wrong.

Adrian's was a long and fairly smooth. In terms of girth, it seemed to be roughly twice the length of Rochelle's wrist. While it still carried many vital veins, none of them were particularly pronounced and only added a bit of color to the otherwise ivory shaft. The foreskin was partially pulled over the prow shaped head, allowing only the very tip of it to be exposed. Nestled beneath the cock in a smooth hairless pouch were a pair of enormous testicles, easily the size of ripe peaches. "Daaaamn..." Rochelle muttered in awe.

"My word..." said Elizabeth breathlessly. Oscar was no less impressive, easily a match for Adrian's member. Aside from the obvious difference of skin color, the most noticeable disparency was the prominence of Oscars veins. They were large and pronounced, occasionally pulsing with the crucial fluids. His foreskin was retracted behind the rounded tip, bunched up nicely. The mighty seed carriers hung low beneath his cock, practically sloshing with the lifegiving liquid. "W-Well..." Elizabeth's demeanor was a little bit shaken but not completely moved. "It seems your boy isn't quite ready to compare just yet."

"Like yours is!" Rochelle snapped back, unable to tear her eyes away from the monstrous phallus. "Guess we gotta get them all good and ready!" she continued with a low growl, gripping Adrian's cock aggressively.

"W-whoa!" he yelped in surprise. Adrian barely had enough time to register what she was doing before she began to rub up and down the length of the shaft. Her touch was aggressive and rough, yet exquisitely skilled in application. "Ohhh..." Adrian groaned in pleasure as he began to swell to life.

"How crude" Elizabeth muttered to herself. With grace and efficiency, she swiftly unbuttoned her shirt and shrugged it off her shoulders. Oscar caught only a brief glimpse of her fine, pink lace bra before she had unhooked it and tossed it to the floor, letting her enormous breasts bounce free to the open air. Oscar was taken aback quite a bit, utterly entranced by the spectacle of fine female flesh before him. "You like those do you?" She purred clenching them together in-between her biceps, an unusual but deliciously erotic method of doing so. "But I bet you'd like them better wrapped around your...nice...big...cock!" She punctuated as she swiftly leaned forward to engulf said phallus within the soft confines of her mammaries.

"Aaaah!" Oscar exclaimed. Almost as soon as he was enveloped, June began to feel the pulsing of his veins causing his cock to swell to life. Though he wasn't fully hard yet, he was quickly getting there. Already she could see the pre beginning to pump and the smell thick haze of masculine hormones filling the air.

"Mmm... nice isn't it?" She cooed, leaning forward to lap at the tasty treat between her tits. "Nothing gets a man more excited than a nice, big pair of tits... It's a shame your mother can't provide that for you." Even in the throws of foreplay, she still found the need to toss a jab at Rochelle. Naturally, it didn't go unnoticed.

"Tits?" She countered with a sneer, taking her hands off Adrian's cock. "You think tits are what guys want these days? Puh-leeze, get with the times Bessie." A double whammy of an insult, Elizabeth never liked being called "Bess" let alone "Bessie", and the association with bovines was certainly not lost to her. "Naw, you know what today's boys like?" Rochelle continued as she spun around. Taking the sides of her pants in her hand, she swiftly pulled them down along with her underwear. A fine string of pussy juices briefly connected the green thong to her body before breaking off, not that Adrian was paying much attention to that. It didn't take her too long to clear the garments off her body. "Boys like...BOOTY!" She growled as she slammed her hips backwards. Through some combination of skilled precision and sheer luck she was able to slide Adrian's semi-hard member right through the cleft of her ass cheeks. Before Adrian even had time to register the sensation, Rochelle was already hotdogging him fiercely.

This aggressively competitive foreplay continued for quite a few minutes before it had become clear that they could not get any harder. Once that was certain, Rochelle broke away to properly inspect Adrian's raging hard on. "Hmm...looks pretty impressive." She said with a nod. "But I'mma need to see for sure. You got anything to measure them with?"

"Oh! Yes, I do!" Elizabeth stated, taking a moment to walk to a nearby table with a drawer attached. Opening it up, she pulled out two rather long tape measures. "There you go." She said plainly as she tossed one to Rochelle.

"You keep these lyin' around?" Rochelle asked as she approached Adrian again.

"As I said before; I am very selective about who I take to bed. Now let us see..." Elizabeth purred, draping the tape measure along the length of Oscar's cock. "We'll start with length, and it seems he's... 19 inches." She pretended not to be impressed by it, but she had to admit to herself that he was longer than she had thought.

"And yours is...also 19 inches." Said Rochelle with a slight huff. She looked over to double check her rival's measurement. Sure enough, it was what she said, about right on the 19-inch mark just like Adrian's. Perhaps there might be a difference if they were to measure on a scale smaller than millimeters. But such a thing would be borderline blasphemous to the Goddess. As good as the metric system was for most measurements, cocks demanded imperial inches by their very nature. So then, they were at an impasse it seemed. "Right, girth now." Rochelle continued, taking the tape measure and draping it along the top. Adrian's cock was a pretty consistent thickness all along the length, but she tried to find the thickest spot possible nonetheless. "Just about...4 wide." She said with a slight tone of awe before wrapping it around the whole circumference. "Ooh, 10 and a half around!"

"...Same!" Elizabeth sighed in exasperation. "This can not be right. One of them has to be bigger!"

"You sure you ain't lowballing it?" Rochelle sneered.

"Of course not! I always play fair when I compete!" Elizabeth snapped. "Besides, how do I know you're not rounding down yourself!?"

"Oh you wanna go?" snarled Rochelle, dragging Adrian towards her son and rival by the cock. "Let's do this!" With that, she pushed Adrian forward until he was pressed up against Oscar pretty closely. So close in fact, that their cocks were pushing into each other.

"Gah!" he gasped aloud as their cocks pressed together. The friction and stimulation was strange and unknown to him. The veined texture of the phallus rubbed all along the length of his cock. Oscar meanwhile, though silent in terms of words, was groaning in pleasure. Neither of them had ever considered doing something like this before, and yet here they were, relishing in the pleasure of this brand-new act. The two women paused to gaze at the lewd sight. Elizabeth's cheeks turned a slight shade of pink, and her mouth hung open just a tad. Rochelle meanwhile hand sunk her teeth into her lower lip, biting down so hard it was becoming discolored. Although neither would admit it to it, they were finding the spectacle incredibly erotic.

"Maybe we should ah..." Elizabeth muttered, desperately trying to push through the haziness of her arousal to formulate a justification. "Do a little more uh... direct comparison."

"Yeah, comparison sure." Answered Rochelle. Though she might have intended to be sarcastic and dismissive there, her tone of voice betrayed the awe-inspired arousal behind it. With that she maneuvered around to grasp at Adrian's hips as Elizabeth did the same to Oscar. The two women then began to push and gyrate, aggressively rubbing their cocks together.

"Mom-ohhhh..." groaned Oscar, it seemed like he was originally planning to voice a protest, but his qualms had been quickly dulled by the pleasure. "Fffuck..." he moaned as precum spurted from his tip. Right on cue, Adrian's own began to flow. It didn't take all that long before the fluids were smearing all over, mixing haphazardly into a lewd and potent cocktail.

"That is an... impressive amount of pre..." Elizabeth muttered. "O-of course, pre is only a small part of virility." She continued, doing her best to return to her former demeanor. "The real test comes about when we determine their ejaculation proper... and at this rate I know you'll-"

"Oh that's it!" Snapped Adrian, clearly reaching his breaking point. He quickly spun around and grabbed Rochelle by the shoulders. Before she had a chance to register what had happened, he maneuvered her towards the couch and pushed her to her hands and knees. Rochelle yelped a little in surprise, but surprisingly didn't voice much of a protest, not even when her huge butt was sticking in the air exposed to the agitated bull. "I've had enough of your bickering!" he growled, launching a swift smack towards her cheeks, causing them to jiggle and wobble like a gelatin dessert.

"Yeah!" Snarled Oscar as he pushed Elizabeth onto the other sofa. He then literally ripped her skirt and panties off, and pulled her legs wide to properly display her smooth hairless pussy to his gaze. Elizabeth gasped, but it wasn't a gasp of fear or concern, but rather one tinged with delighted arousal. "It's time you guys got taken' down a peg!" With that he slammed his throbbing erection down onto Elizabeth's stomach. She made no effort to hide the coo that emerged from her when she saw just how deep the monster was going to go. "You're both gonna get fuckin' WRECKED!"

"That's right... and neither one of you is leaving here with an empty womb!" Said Adrian as he plowed his hips forward, spearing about 2/3rds of his massive cock into Rochelle's tight pussy.

"Oh FUCK!" Rochelle squealed as she felt herself open up. It was no secret that Adrian was huge, even she couldn't deny such a fact. But even with that knowledge engrained into her brain, she still wasn't quite prepared for how good it felt inside her. Adrian's cock was hitting all the right spaces, and she still had several inches more to go. His girth stretched her out to a level she hadn't experienced in a long time. If she had a limit to how wide she could open up, she was certain Adrian had reached it, or was at least toeing the line. "OOoohhhhhhhhh" She moaned aloud as her nerves sparked to life, sending pleasurable shockwaves through her spine from her head to her now curling toes.

12