Milf Competition

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OoooWAH!" exclaimed Elizabeth as she was impaled aggressively onto Oscar. The g-spot was touched, rubbed, and passed in the span of a split second, allowing Oscar to stimulate the additional pleasure points deeper inside her. Of course, he was still a good distance away from the core, but he was only just getting started. Without missing a beat he began to piston his hips back and forth, going deep, hard and fast all at once. It didn't take Oscar too long to reach a frenzied pace, sinking deeper on every stroke. Had Elizabeth the strength or drive left in her to turn her head, she would have noticed Adrian doing the same for Rochelle. "YyyyyeeeESSSS!" she cried out loudly, tilting her head upwards to vocally announce her approval. "Don't stop! Keep GOING!" she managed to say before being hit with a powerful climax. Sheer pleasure rushed through her veins, overwhelming her conscious and unconscious thought processes in a nova of euphoria.

"Come ON!" Hollered Rochelle, using what remained of her mental and muscular control to twerk and grind, putting on a show for the stud. "GIVE IT TO ME HARD!!" Adrian was all too happy to oblige, and proceeded to amp up his pace. Again and again he found his tip "kissing" at her cervix, so pleasurable and yet so frustrating at the same time. It almost seemed to mock him with the knowledge that he wasn't completely inside her just yet. After a good while Adrian's patience had worn thin, and with a powerful thrust he powered his way through the barrier and speared her all the way to the womb. Rochelle's mouth froze in a silent scream as she felt herself finally filled completely. Not a single nerve ending inside her was left untouched. A sudden squeal followed by the cessation of Elizabeth's moans indicated that Oscar had also managed to hilt himself. The boys froze for only a moment to relish their accomplishment before returning to their frenzied fucking.

The living room was a loud symphony of wet smacks, masculine grunts and feminine orgasmic wailing. Through the haze of ecstasy, both women occasionally felt a strange emotion bubbling to the surface. A sense of pride for lack of a better term, that their boys were showing themselves to be such virile studs. Yet there was something else within that distance emotion; A strange sort of kinship they had. Though they would never admit it otherwise, they were no longer rivals to each other, simply fellow Breeders enjoying their Goddess given purpose.

"HHhnnng!" Grunted Oscar as he felt his balls churning, indicating a massive load was brewing within them. "Gonna cum!" he said through clenched teeth.

"Me too!" groaned Adrian. "Alright..." he snarled, glaring aggressively at Rochelle. Even through her orgasmic delirium she could feel the raw dominant energy radiating from him. "I'm gonna seed you... but only if you agree to play nice. And that goes for both of you. Understand?"

"Y-yes." Elizabeth stammered.

"Uh-huh!!" grunted Rochelle.

"Good, get ready!" Adrian snarled. With that, the two studs hilted themselves one last time and fired off. Even with all the boasting they had thrown around, the two women were still surprised by the sheer volume of ejaculate flooding their wombs. It was almost as if a fire hose had been shoved inside there, the pressure and heat of it sent shockwaves of pleasure through their bodies. It quickly proved to be too much for their brains to handle, and as soon as their loads began to subside the two women felt a satisfied exhaustion seeping over them. The sort one only experienced after being well and truly bred. Adrian and Oscar both breathed sighs of relief. With any luck, they would have finally quelled this feud.

*

"Well... I have to admit your boy succeeded my expectations." Elizabeth confessed as she cradled her deeply swollen belly. About a month had passed since their little competition, and she was now swelling with the triplets Oscar had planted within her. "Two girls and a boy. I can't say I was expecting multiples without the pills."

"You're tellin' me!" Rochelle said with a laugh as she held her own. "This is the first time I've ever had triplets. Your boy's quite the stud!" Oscar breathed a soft sigh of relief after hearing that. It seemed their pregnancy had done a lot to mellow their conflict out.

"Yes indeed..." Elizabeth sighed happily, directing her thoughts and good feelings towards the growing brood within her. "But one test is hardly conclusive."

"Ooh yeah." Said Rochelle. "Let's go for the tiebreaker once we pump'em out!" Both men groaned aloud in frustration, Oscar with his head tilted back to look up at the ceiling and Adrian leaning forward to place his head in his hands. Some things never changed.

12