MILF feeds bi-nephew

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Later, when they were back at the house eating dinner, Danny suddenly said, ''I suppose I should head back to my parents early tomorrow.'' He looked slightly nervous.

''Why?'' smiled Claude. ''It sounds like you're running away.'' Claude guessed that Danny was embarrassed about himself and his involvement earlier in the week. ''By the way, Danny, I know what happened last Wednesday. Stacy told me. We don't have secrets. You're welcome to stay for as long as you like.''

''Are you sure, Uncle. I'm very sorry about the other day.'' He looked at Stacy for support.

She covered Danny's hand with hers and said, ''Good idea to stay. I think you have more to learn about yourself.''

Claude noticed Danny's face went pink. Danny licked his lips which seemed to make them swell slightly. ''I want to learn more,'' said Danny, ''but only if you both agree. I don't want to be disruptive.''

While Claude poured some more wine, he put his hand on Danny's shoulder to reassure his nephew. ''I insist you remain here.'' Claude noticed his wife had her fingers enmeshed with Danny's.

Claude continued, ''And your aunt is very good at getting to the heart of problems so you need to listen to her.'' He kicked himself for saying those last few words because it might have given the green light for Stacy to carry on from where they left off last Wednesday. Claude hoped his wife would take note of the taboo situation.

Stacy looked at Danny. ''We'll talk after supper.''

Afterwards, Claude went for a swim. The red sunset reflected off the calmer seas and he plunged in. As he strolled back to the house there were few lights on despite it being dark outside. He found Stacy and Danny in the sitting room reclining together, shoulders touching, on the large sofa. This intimacy didn't bother Claude because she was always a liberal person when it came to sex. They had this rule that neither of them would make love without the other knowing first. Whenever Claude anticipated sex with another man in the city, he'd tell Stacy first and it was reassuring to Stacy that he'd always wear a condom when penetrating the butt. Stacy rarely had sex with a man or woman unless they were having a threesome at which he was always present. So, they trusted each other.

20 minutes later, after Claude had had a shower, he came back into the sitting room. Without making a sound he sat and watched Stacy feed her breast to Danny who lay on the sofa, partly on his back and slightly on his side, with his head in the crook of her arm. She had undone the top of her shirt and hitched up her bra underneath to expose her nipple. Stacy leaned over him and used two fingers to keep her nipple in Danny's mouth. The moist sucking noises filled the room. Claude had never seen his wife in this act of giving milk to another grown person but he found it strangely erotic. Danny had one hand on the fullness of Stacy's breast and his other hand was down his shorts caressing his hidden cock.

After a while, Stacy changed breasts for Danny to suck, turned her head to Claude and said, ''I think I might actually be giving him baby milk.'' At the same time, she pushed her spare hand down Danny's shorts and back out again, her fingers coated in precum which she then pushed between her nipple and Danny's tongue.

''If I were Danny I would have spunked by now,'' said Claude. ''Is this working for him?''

Danny must have heard the exchange and released Stacy's nipple. He said, ''Uncle is not angry, is he?''

''Of course not. In fact, he's going to help.'' She caressed Danny's lips and fed her nipple back to him. She angled her head at Claude. ''Be a darling and take his shorts off for me.'' to Danny she said, ''Don't worry. It's better to have more room down there. You don't have to show your cock to us.'' And Danny relaxed.

Claude got up and kissed Stacy on her head. He looked down at Danny who had his swollen lips sucking in a constant rhythm. Claude smiled. ''I'm only going to pull your shorts off.'' He knelt next to his nephew's legs, loosened the rest of his buttons and dragged the faded shorts off his legs. Claude hoped he could now get a drink.

Stacy reached to Danny's white underpants and gently pulled free his hand from around his cock. ''Look there, Claude. Tell me if Danny is hard. You can see by the outline of his underpants.''

''Well ...'' Claude hesitated. ''The pants are moist and they stick to the outline of his cock but it's not fully grown I'd say.'' Even in its semi-hard state, Claude could tell that Danny had a large cock.

''What shall we do?'' said Stacy, ''to make him hard.'' Her face was inches away from Danny and she continued to make cooing noises at him.

''How did you make him hard the last time?'' enquired Claude and without wanting to, he kept his eyes on Danny's cock.

She gave her answer to Danny as she looked at the boy in the eye and ran her finger over his lips. ''You remember, don't you Danny darling? I put two fingers into your bum to make it feel like someone was fucking you there and I said, 'imagine Uncle Claude doing that to you' and you came.''

Claude replied, ''He doesn't want me there.'' His words sounded unconvincing and he noticed the shape of Danny's cock had grown.''

Stacy jerked her head to indicate for Claude to come closer to her. Still kneeling, Claude put his arm around her waist. ''Look at Danny,'' she whispered as she withdrew her teat from his mouth. '' He has feelings and wants you to kiss him ... yes, Danny?'' she asked.

Claude interrupted, ''I don't think he wants me to do that ...''

Danny mumbled, ''Can you both kiss me?''

Stacy leaned down and kissed him on the lips for a minute. ''Your turn,'' she said to Claude.

Claude wanted to say 'no' but the word wouldn't come out. He too kissed Danny whose lips felt soft. Stacy's hand rubbed up and down Claude's back. Claude kissed some more and then Danny opened his mouth and Claude felt like he fell into it. Both men played with their tongues, fenced with each other for a few minutes until Claude straightened.

His wife put her lips to Claude's ear. ''Thank you.''

''I shouldn't be doing this. He's family.''

Danny lifted his hand to touch Claude's chest and said. ''Please.''

Stacy spoke to her nephew, ''Would you mind if Uncle Claude looked at your cock?''

Claude was just about to say 'no way' but Danny said, ''Yes please Uncle.''

One side of Claude's brain was pleading for him to walk out but his own cock stopped him - he had an erection. He edged back to his previous position beside Danny's hips and pulled Danny's underpants over his stiff cock and his ankles. Stacy rolled Danny from his side position to his back which gave Danny's cock full prominence.

Claude had to admit to himself it was a beautiful sight. He ran his hand along the length to the wet tip and noted the deep-coloured, swollen gland. The shape of this tip would act like a bung, Claude reckoned, that would force moisture into Stacy's pussy to be followed by a suction noise as the cock pulled back. Then he caressed down to Danny's balls and felt the weight, full, heavy, large while he assessed that they would hang quite loose if Danny were to fuck anybody.

Stacy whispered, ''He's a virgin. I want him to make love to me. Is that okay, Claude darling?''

He nodded to his wife and said, ''And Danny is a butt virgin?'' He didn't need an answer. A thin dribble of precum oozed from Danny. He got up from his kneeling position to get a condom and cream. At the door, he looked back. His wife had moved to lick Danny's cock before she opened her mouth wide and took him into her mouth. Stacy worked slowly to get his cock further down her throat. Claude went upstairs.

A couple of minutes later, Claude returned to find his wife was slowly mouth-fucking their nephew. Any issues about taboo disappeared at the beautiful sight. He knelt alongside Stacy and quietly said, ''He'll come any minute.''

''My boy is going to come more than once ... I want him to have a quickie to help him stay longer when he fucks me.'' As usual, Stacy used the word 'fuck' with a lower tone, almost difficult to hear, which indicated a reverence to the sex act. A minute later, Danny erupted into her mouth and down her throat. Danny covered his eyes seemingly embarrassed. Claude gently took the boy's hands away from his face and kissed him. Each spasm of Danny's body widened his mouth to accept a deeper and deeper French kiss from Claude.

The three of them relaxed in their positions for a while. Claude did most of the talking to reassure Danny that his aunt and uncle would look after him, would guide him in his first time of making love. During the conversation, Stacy took her time to stand and fully undress - a slow discarding of her top and bra followed by her skirt - and lastly her lace knickers. Danny had become gobsmacked. Then she took Danny's polo shirt off and quietly rearranged themselves so that Stacy lay on her back with a cushion under her bum with Danny on top.

Claude held back to watch his wife guide Danny, to kiss her neck and ears before they tongue kissed. He liked the shape of Danny's bum, slightly larger than most men, more rounded and hardly any hair. Several minutes later, she murmured to Danny, ''It's time to make a man of you.'' And she spread her legs, held his cock and directed him to enter her pussy. Claude undressed and lightly massaged his nephew by pulling his butt cheeks gently apart while Danny fucked Stacy. He allowed the boy to get into a rhythm before Claude applied cream - Stacy held Danny's buttocks to widen his puckered arse - which enabled Claude to push two fingers in. Each time Danny drew back his cock from Stacy's pussy, Claude found his fingers going deeper and Danny's rectum became slicker. Claude then coated his cock with precum and let his tip go past the first line of resistance before sliding in. Soon Danny got used to the deeper insertion and seemed to enjoy it each time Danny drew back his cock from Stacy before his next thrust.

Stacy gasped over Danny's shoulder to Claude, ''He's getting there ... I can feel my boy getting even bigger inside me ...''

Claude increased his tempo, his cock now fully inside Danny, the warmth from Danny engulfed his cock.

Stacy cooed into Danny's ear, ''Are you okay, darling Danny?'' The nod of his head and his muffled wailing cry, a howl of pleasure caused Stacy to smile back at her husband. She encouraged Danny further, ''We're together now, darling, as one, the 3 of us, the way it's meant to be ... no need to rush ... you're a lovely big boy.''

It didn't put Claude off that Stacy liked bigger cocks than his. His wife accepted his bisexual needs and Claude accepted her needs.

Stacy started to moan, ''Oh yes. Well done Danny. I can feel Claude pushing down to make you hit my clit at just the right angle ... I'll come now ... don't stop, Danny darling.''

Claude kept the rhythm going to make Danny keep fucking Stacy as she cried out her passion. Her use of swear words was a good indication for Claude who knew the moment she reached her climax. And then he slowed his movements and by riding Danny, forced him to do the same, to provide a moment for Stacy to get her breath back. They continued slowly while Danny kissed Stacy's nipples and kissed her lips. Claude judged the moment to increase the pace and then both men got into the cycle again. Claude could tell that his wife was entering her phase of constant orgasms, a treat she was able to do when highly aroused.

Her groans became continuous as Stacy called out, ''Oh God I'm coming all the time. I can feel him, Claude, he's got larger and about to shoot ... I want your cum inside me, baby, go deep ... oh yes, give me your seed.''

That was the trigger for Claude. The very possibility that Danny might make her pregnant sent his orgasm on the way. He pushed harder into Danny, the squelching noises increased and felt Danny also coming. Danny's grunts and moans accompanied Stacy calling for more. Danny came just as Claude released his ejaculation, a torrent of spunk that zipped from his balls into his cock and out, amid a cry from him as Claude continued to spasm another climax. He felt the increased strength in his cock as it spurted more.

The 3 lovers held onto their positions until they got their breathing back to some sort of order and then they carefully disentangled. They all agreed it was a beautiful experience and talked long into the night. Danny implored the others to continue his education and to help him understand his bisexual needs. Claude and Stacy agreed to have him stay for the rest of the summer on condition that their secrets would remain secret.


12