MILF Helps both Bi-Curious Boys

Story Info
She watched them masturbate.
5.8k words
4.62
57.8k
76
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Amavoyeur
Amavoyeur
883 Followers

Chance glanced at herself in the hallway mirror and adjusted her long, blonde hair parted in the middle. At age 40 she was happy with her looks and accepted there WAS a resemblance to TV Friends star Jennifer Aniston. Sometimes people mentioned it, although, often it embarrassed her.

She turned her attention to the voices from the cellar. She could just hear her son, Zak, laughing with his cousin who was staying for the summer. The door to the stairs which went down to the cellar was open. Conversation from downstairs always seemed to be louder if the door was open, similar to a funnel effect so that a whispered exchange could be heard at the top of the stairs. Words, even in a lower tone, were magnified.

Zak, who was 18, was saying, "You're joking! My mum is not a milf. What makes you say that?"

It took Chance 5 seconds to understand what Zak had meant by 'a milf' but realised it was short for 'a mum I'd like to fuck'. Zak sounded light-hearted and giggling. Chance stood at the open door to the cellar.

Zak's cousin (the son of Chance's brother,) shrieked with laughter. "Of course, she is. No offence," said Rico who was also 18, "but I can assure you plenty of guys say the same thing."

Chance didn't know whether to be pleased or offended. So she waited to hear more.

"I will agree she's good looking," said Zak, "but in a sexual way?"

"I don't want to get you all upset, Zak, but your mum is fucking sexy." Rico laughed.

"I'm not upset ... just interested. Do you fantasise about my mum?"

Chance felt rooted to the floor. She could tell that the boys were in the media room, a separate room in the cellar. She guessed they were lounging in the armchairs.

"Fantasise?" repeated Rico. "You bet. All the time, buddy." Rico must have given a signal because both boys gave embarrassed laughs. Chance supposed it may have been a wanking gesture.

"What exactly?" asked Zak. There was a moment's silence before Zak continued, "Hey. There's no secrets. Right? What do you think about when you wank?"

Rico gave a girlish giggle while at the same time replying, "Well, ok. For starters, I imagine being behind her, standing, and sliding my hands up under her top to feel her boobs. Those breasts are so hot."

"Hold it, Rico. You never seen them."

"I have actually. She sometimes wears no bra and when she bends over, there is often a gap down her front and wow ... it's something about those tits."

"I'll have to have a good look next time." They burst into laughter. Zak said, "Are you a breast man?"

"Damn right."

"What would you do with them? Pinch her nipples?" Zak laughed at his own words. "Or would you suck them?"

Chance wanted to leave and get on with some housework but she couldn't help sitting on the top step of the stairs. She promised herself she'd move in a minute.

"Oh man. I don't know." Rico lowered his voice, "Even thinking about it now is not good for me!"

Zak said, "You tell me and I'll tell you what I think about when I wank. I dare you."

Rico almost whispered but Chance could still hear him. "I suck your mum's breasts. A long suck. Want to know more?" During the 3 second silence, Zak must have nodded his agreement for more information. "I squeeze her nipples and suck her milk."

"Fuck," whispered Zak who sounded as though he was smiling. "My mum doesn't have milk. Not any more."

"It don't matter. It's the thought. In my imagination, she's feeding me."

Subdued giggling carried on until Zak said, "You're aroused, aren't you?"

Rico sounded in a playful mood, "Might be."

Chance worked out that she could creep down the stairs without being seen because the media room was directly under the stairs. The position of the armchairs was far enough into that room to give Chance time to dash back up the stairs if the boys decided to leave. But, by the sound of it, the boys were in no hurry. In a few seconds, from her new position, Chance could peep round and look through the slightly open door.

Zak had stood up to face his cousin and held out his hand for Rico to also stand. "Come on, let's see if you're hard."

Rico eased himself out of the armchair. "Guess I might be." Even from her angle, Chance could see a bulge in Rico's shorts.

Zak nonchalantly put his hand on Rico's groin. "You got a biggy."

"Sure."

"That's some dick you got there," said Zak cautiously.

"You like feeling it?" Rico said while not moving and Zak didn't stop fondling Rico. "Your turn to tell me," said Rico, "what you imagine when you wank."

"Oh God. The truth? Ok. I think about girls of course but also imagine doing another guy."

Chance held her breath as the silence deepened. Rico eventually said, "You gay? Because you haven't stopped feeling me."

"I never done it with a guy. Curious to try though. Maybe I'm bi."

Chance watched as Rico changed his stance and shoved his hips sideways with his hand on his hip, a gesture similar to a 'come on' invitation from a girl. Rico put his free hand on Zak's shoulder. At 6 foot, Zak was 2 inches taller than Rico. It seemed to Chance that Rico had adopted a compliant attitude while Zak appeared more dominant. Rico murmured, "I'm willing to try anything including baby-sucking your mum."

"Maybe we can arrange that," said Zak. Chance thought that she must stop this nonsense and barge in but her legs wouldn't move. Nothing further was said as Zak undid Rico's shorts and pushed them down to the floor. Zak had knelt and then took down his cousin's briefs. Chance held her hand firmly over her mouth as she witnessed Rico's cock, erect and large. She admired his torso, the slight tan of his skin inherited from his mother, a Spanish lady, married to Chance's brother.

Zak calmly stood up and took his shorts with briefs down to his ankles and stepped out of them while keeping his eyes on Rico's face. Both men were naked except for their polo tops which they kept on. Chance had never seen her son like that - a slightly smaller erection but with a bulbous, dark tip.

At last, Chance realised she must move. This was none of her business. Very carefully she crept back up to the hallway. She walked quickly to the kitchen, grabbed a long drink of cool water and wondered what to do. Rico was her nephew, a lovely boy, the only child of Chance's brother. But the two cousins downstairs were grown men. The debate in her head was all over the place with sense dictating that she shouldn't interfere. But curiosity overcame sense and Chance couldn't help going back to the cellar door in the hallway. It took her a half-minute to work out the meaning of the noises downstairs and occasional chatter. She knew it was wrong, to be peeping in at the boys but she crept down to look.

Zak murmured, "Is that nice?" He had his hand around Rico's big cock and slowly pumped him. Chance had never seen a man masturbate, even her ex-husband. But to be playing with another man's cock was shocking and beautiful at the same time.

Rico shifted his position which revealed that he was stroking Zak's balls and using the palm of his hand to caress up the length of Zak's dick. Rico said, "Yeah, that's really nice, buddy." He paused. "You're getting wet."

"Do you prefer this better than girls?" asked Zak.

"I like the softness of women. I'm fantasising about your mum."

Chance nearly choked and willed herself to get out of there.

"You want mum's breast, to suck her?"

Rico was getting breathless as each boy masturbated the other. He said, "I so want to do that ... to suckle her ... feed off my auntie Chance." His hips started to shake as Zak increased the speed of his wrist on Rico. He cried, "Of fuck, I'm coming." Rico shot spunk onto the floor and Zak used more juice to squelch it over Rico's cock as both men moaned.

"Oh man, I'm close," gasped Zak.

Rico suddenly knelt and pushed Zak into his mouth. Zak placed his wet hand on the back of Rico's head.

Chance couldn't believe her eyes. Her son was about to ejaculate down her nephew's throat. She felt her heart thumping in her chest.

Zak groaned, "Swallow it, Rico." Zak started to shake. "Oh fuck, you're good. Oh fuck, yes."

Rico's mouth took all of Zak's cock and only his balls were still visible while Zak continued to push his groin into Rico's face.

"I'm there ... it's coming ... fuck!"

Chance witnessed her son come, it seemed more than once. Poor Rico, she thought, couldn't swallow it quick enough because some spunk dribbled out the side of his mouth and down his chin in a thin stream to the floor. Despite her shock, Chance felt she wanted to protect Rico somehow, a gentle boy who had features which more resembled a girl which she now noticed for the first time. Those thoughts about Rico's girly attitude must be mistaken, she felt, and it brought her back to reality. Quickly, she skipped up the stairs and, without a sound, closed the door in the hall.

The perspiration covered her body. In need of a shower, she went up to the bedrooms on the next floor and closed her bedroom door. Her bathroom was a sanctuary and she was able to calm down, On the floor, with her back against the wall, she spent an hour going over everything. Chance scolded herself for eavesdropping, spying on a private matter between the boys. There was no way would she get involved or say anything. This was family and some things were taboo. Eventually, Chance showered.

Nothing more was said that day nor the following day. At breakfast on the third day, her hearing tuned in to what the boys were saying. Chance was at the kitchen sink, the boys were sitting at the table and chatting when Rico asked Zak, "And what did you dream about last night?"

"Special friends fooling around." Zak munched some toast.

"Friends or one friend?"

Chance reduced the noise she had been making and wondered what her son would reply. She could see them in the window reflection in front of her as she pretended to get on with other things.

"Actually ... one faceless person," said Zak. "We played games and sport. Do you dream?"

Rico gave a quiet giggle. "I had images, flashes rather than a dream. I went back to my childhood when my mum organised the food I needed." His smile widened.

Zak nudged him. "When your mum fed you milk?"

"Yup. Something like that." Rico's tongue stroked his lower lip.

There was definitely a feminine side to her nephew that Chance was beginning to see. Now that she secretly knew of Rico's bisexual leanings she was more aware of signs of a young girl in Rico. To her surprise, the thought made her nipples harden and they became sensitive under her bra.

Zak's voice strengthened, "Mum, do you have any milk for Rico, not just cow's milk?"

His question would sound innocent enough except Chance knew better. She moved over to the fridge. "The only alternative is coconut milk, Rico. Here you are. Try that." She placed the milk next to Rico and ruffled his hair. "Would you like anything else?" She kept her facial expression neutral but wondered why she'd got closer to him than normal. Her hand in his hair was there longer than it need be and she reckoned Rico would be able to smell her perfume. "Anything else?" she repeated.

His eyes looked up at her. Eyes that became larger, more round, darker. "Thank you, Auntie."

Chance returned to the sink and quietly blew out the breath she'd been holding back. For a moment she debated with the voices in her head - 'you're mad to carry on this game, you must withdraw, block out what you saw in the cellar, any involvement with Rico would be mad.' And yet, there was another voice - 'Rico is family and trusts you to give advice, help him understand himself, look after him.'

The boys chatted, back and forth, in lower tones as they finished breakfast. They cleared away and brought their dishes to the sink. Zak put his arm around her waist from behind her and squeezed. "Love you, Mum." He paused. "Rico wants a hug."

"No I don't," said Rico, his voice sounded embarrassed.

By instinct, Chance turned to face Rico. "Yes you do," she said playfully. "Come here." She extended her arms up towards his shoulders. Rico put his arms around her waist. Their bodies faced each other, her head pushed back to look up into his eyes which inadvertently pushed her groin into his. Rico responded with a firm hold. She felt his body relax. Her words came out without thinking, "Was your dream last night about your mother feeding you milk when you were a baby?" She couldn't believe she'd just blurted out that question.

Rico looked surprised and bit his lower lip. His lips seemed to swell a little. "Oh ... eh, I don't know how to answer that."

"Lots of kids have dreams like this or wonder what breast milk would taste like." Chance realised that she must stop this conversation but she wanted more. "And you don't have to be thinking about your mum's milk ... it could be breast milk from anybody. Nothing you say, Rico, is going to shock me." She let her fingers touch the baseline of hair at the back of his head and scraped her nails lightly over his neck. The voice inside Chance said, 'You stupid woman.'

"I'm sure I would shock you, Auntie."

"I'm over twice your age, my little boy. Try me." She paused but as she wondered at her inappropriate boldness, she felt his cock stir. "Try me," she said again. In the silence, they kept their eyes on each other. It seemed they were in a bubble of their own and she had no idea where Zak was.

"Well ... I sometimes wonder what your milk would taste like. I know that's not possible ... it's just a thought on what you WOULD have tasted like ... if that makes sense."

Chance could tell his cock was stiff and pointed down his leg. She thought it might be a strain for him but Chance delighted in this outward sign that she was still desirable. It occurred to her that maybe this was the reason why she was talking like this - to test her desirability from an 18-year-old. "Those thoughts," she said, "are lovely. My milk would taste sweet." The voice in her head shouted 'stop' but she didn't listen. She knew more about the boy in her arms than he realised, his bi-side and his fantasy.

"I wish I was your baby."

Her body gave a little shift across Rico's groin. "You can be. I can tell you things about how a mother feels when she's milking and the way my nipples would respond."

Zak's hands came from behind, on her shoulders, warm and he kissed her neck and murmured into her ear. "You're the best Mum. We love you. And I know Rico would love to feel your boobs just this once."

Her nipples hurt against the fabric of her bra. She willed herself to release her hold, to step out of the centre of these two boys but Chance liked the feeling of being trapped. She whispered, "An aunt and a mum shouldn't be talking like this." Her voice sounded weak. Her heart beat faster. Zak appeared not to hear as his hands held her arms stretched-up around Rico, caressed her armpits and touched the top button of her shirt. She tried again, "This has to stop. We can talk later. To go any further would be taboo and not right."

Zak spoke seductively into her neck as he kissed her there. "Rico needs to feel you, that's all. Explain to him how your breasts react to feeding a baby."

The distraction to explain how it feels to feed seemed to help as she allowed Zak to undo one button after the other in a slow methodical way before he pulled up the shirt from under her skirt to undo the last button. She concentrated on her slow words, "It's so beautiful to feed even though my breasts would be full and would sometimes ache."

Rico asked, "And your nipples. How do they feel?"

She withdrew her arms around his neck to allow Zak to remove her shirt off her shoulders. "My nipples would feel extended, pushed out, tender, a deep red and swollen." Chance heard her voice waiver as Zak unclasped her bra. She kept her eyes on Rico, moisture had appeared at the corner of his eyelids. Rico moved his hands from the back of her waist up and under the loosened bra before they traversed under her armpits to her front. She jolted from his light touch, a touch which encircled her nipples without touching her buds. Her heart hammered in her chest. She can't do this, she thought.

Zak eased off her bra straps, one arm at a time and she let the bra fall between Rico's groin and hers. Her arms hung down and Rico's eyes moved to look at her breasts. "They're beautiful," he murmured. His thumbs continually circled her nipples. "They have this shape, not too full, still pert and your tits stick out."

No words came out of her mouth. Her demand that the boys must let go, let her free, was fading. Her eyes closed and willed Rico to caress her aching nipples. His thumbs were close. But then Zak kissed her neck again and said, "Let me gently put your shirt over you, to let us look after you, Mum. Trust me." As he said this, Chance accepted the blindfold, her screwed-up shirt, which was wrapped around her eyes and ears and tied at the back. She trusted her son.

At last, Rico took her nipples in his hands and caressed them. She felt faint but held on to the belief that he could do this, caress her and then halt and go no further. Still with her eyes closed behind the blindfold, Chance basked in the feelings shooting around her body, the ache in her nipples, the stiff wood in Rico's shorts. Standing, sandwiched between her boys, her body limp, her arms loose felt like heaven. The darkness from the blindfold seemed to increase her senses.

With a superhuman effort she managed to say, "Ok, Rico, you've done enough. And Zak, you can help put my bra back on." Her voice sounded hollow because her shirt also covered her ears.

She felt Zak use his hands to massage her neck and his soothing reply, "We'll go in the sitting room and talk. Hold my hand, Mum."

Chance was guided from the kitchen with each boy holding one of her hands. Her body yearned for the contact of Rico again. As she walked she realised that her knickers were damp. She hoped Rico wouldn't mention this to his parents - the exposure of the facts would be so embarrassing.

They stopped walking and stood in the sitting room, Rico spoke, "Will you hold me, Auntie? I need you badly, a hug even."

Despite the shirt wrapped around her ears, it sounded to Chance as if his voice was in anguish. His body faced her, his face close enough for their cheeks to touch. By instinct, she kissed his jaw. "Of course, you're my little boy." Her hands held Rico's waist. His hug was strong.

He said into her neck, "I've always wanted to know what it was like to ... to feed. Sorry, Auntie. I don't know what I'm saying."

Chance already knew about Rico's fantasy from seeing the boys in the cellar. Her mothering nurturing desire came out when she replied, "I don't have milk now, Rico darling."

"Can we pretend? It would help me so much."

"Just this and no further. Where's the sofa?" Rico moved her and she touched the armrest, "Sit on the cushion, on the edge," she said. "Let me hold your head." It enabled Chance to stand in front of Rico who sat but had his head in line with her breasts. With one hand behind Rico, she directed his mouth to her nipple. Spasms shot from her boobs to her groin as Rico sucked her engorged bud into his mouth. "Suck now, my darling baby. That's it. Don't bite it."

In her enclosed world of no sight and restricted hearing, Chance let herself relax. To allow Rico to suckle was, in a weird way, an incredible experience. It felt like she was helping Rico to understand his fantasy. At the same time, her pussy was wet. The gusset of her panties was stuck to her pussy lips. These feelings were the reason Chance couldn't pull herself away as someone's hands caressed her thighs. It might have been Rico or Zak - she couldn't tell - but she said to Rico, "We can't do this much longer. Another minute and then we stop ... and by separating ourselves we'll feel better for not crossing a taboo line, where it's not right to express ourselves in this way."

Amavoyeur
Amavoyeur
883 Followers
12