MILF Gets 18-Year-Old Dick

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmmmmm," she purred as she bobbed, focusing on only one thing... making this man-boy come and swallow his load. Not surprisingly, it didn't take long to reach her goal.

"Oh Sarah, I'm about to..." he groaned, trying to warn her after only about a dozen strokes, but he spewed his load into her mouth before he could utter another word!

She obviously didn't mind, and she didn't slow down at all, as the warm, salty seed smoothly filled her mouth and slid down her throat.

Joey spasmed a couple of times, his orgasm very intense, and she kept sucking him throughout it.

Once she'd swallowed it all, she slowed down, stood up and said, "Now let me help you get all cleaned up."

"No, please let me help clean you up," he begged, feeling a rush of adrenaline, and even some confidence, as he dropped to his knees, the warm water spraying on his head and back, as he gently parted her legs and licked her nicely trimmed pussy. He wasn't totally inexperienced sexually with girls his own age, but Sarah was his first MILF.

"Oh my, Joey!" she moaned, unable to remember the last time a tongue had touched her pussy... it was definitely pre-divorce, and it was probably a long time before that.

"I've imagined doing this to you for a long time," he said as he parted her pussy lips. He'd figured out quickly that the best way to get blow jobs and sex wouldn't only be because he was willing to go down on a girl, but it would be even better if he was good at it. So he'd watched lots of videos, read how-to articles about it (thank heavens for the internet!), and he'd asked for lots of feedback and suggestions whenever he practiced on the girls he'd been with... all of them appreciated his eagerness to eat their pussies. He was astounded when he learned that many of his peers... the idiots... refused to eat pussy at all, but of course, the dumbasses still expected the girls to blow them. He was one of the rare guys who understood that both giving and receiving was the key to mutual pleasure in any sexual relationship.

"Oh! Right there!" the MILF moaned in surprise, when his finger zeroed in on her G-spot, and she leaned back against the wall of the shower, lifted up a leg, draped it over his shoulder and closed her eyes... while his fingers and tongue kept working their magic.

The leg over his shoulder parted her legs wider, and gave him much better access to get really deep between her pussy lips. He next parted them with both hands and really licked... using wide, flat, up-and-down paintbrush-like strokes... savouring her sweet-tasting fluids as he did.

"Oh, please don't stop, don't ever stop," Sarah moaned, knowing that just like him, she wouldn't last long as his tongue worked her over, as this situation drove her wild, and as her uncontrollable lust had her nearing the brink already!

He had no intention of stopping, and his cock... which had unloaded, but only once so far... remained completely erect and raring to go for round two. Her moans and quivering told him she was close, so he advanced his tongue to her clit, and began flicking at it.

Sarah's entire body twitched with each flick of his tongue on her clit. It was very sensitive by this point, but it was oh so ready to join in on the action!

Joey felt her body twitching and heard her moans increasing, as he continued to focus all his attention on her clit. He sucked it deep between his lips, while continuing to use his tongue on the tiny, ultra-sensitive portion of it that was inside his mouth.

"Oh, Joey, oh... oh...oooooooh," she moaned, as she came a minute or so later, grabbing his head and pressing it as deeply and forcefully as she could against her pussy, while she came and came!

Joey lapped up her cum as best he could, his own cock flexing up and down between his legs at the thrill of getting his dream MILF off!

"Let's dry off and go into my bedroom," she said, really needing that dick inside her pussy... determined that this wasn't going to be a day remembered for only a one and done orgasm each.

"Sure!" he agreed, as she reached behind him and turned off the water.

She got out, handed him a towel, grabbed hers, and quickly dried herself off. "Come on," she said, even though he was still drying himself, as she grabbed his hand and rushed him across the room to her bed.

Reaching the bed, she pushed and toppled him onto it, straddled him, and lowered her pussy just to touch down for now, on his still completely erect cock. "You okay with this?" she asked, but then she didn't wait for a reply as she sank down onto his seven-inch dick.

"I-I-I am if-if-if you are," he stammered, as he watched the beautiful mother of his best friend lowering herself onto his cock.

"Ooooooooh, I'm glad, because I wasn't about to take no for an answer," the Mom moaned, as she braced her hands on his chest and began slowly riding him.

"I can't believe this is happening," he said, his words exactly what he was thinking.

"But you've fantasized about doing this, haven't you?" The MILF asked, "I mean with me specifically?" as she joyously rode his cock.

"All the time," he said, "and definitely with you specifically in mind... you're soooo gorgeous!" as he watched her riding his cock, and tracing her soft hands around his chest.

"Then show me what you've been imagining," she instructed, as she sat straight upright and ground down on his cock.

He reached up for her tits and cupped them.

"You like those, do you?" she said, fully aware that she had a great pair of tits.

"Yeah, I really do," he said, as he sat up somewhat and took her right nipple into his mouth. It was nice and hard!

"Oh yeah! Play with my tits, suck on my nipples," the mother moaned, having very sensitive nipples.

"So big," he said, as he cupped and sucked on both breasts in turn, while enjoying the way she was slowly grinding her hips on his cock... a slow burn fucking.

"Worship them," she ordered, "suck hard on my nipples!"

And for a couple of minutes, perhaps more, he switched back and forth between the two hard nipples, cupping her heavy, firm mounds of flesh the entire time.

"Now I want you to fuck me," she ordered, rolling off of him, lying on her back by herself and spreading her legs invitingly. "Really give it to me!"

Joey didn't say anything at all as he got up, knee-walked between her spread legs, and slid his raging rod noisily all the way into her very wet pussy.

"Oh yes," she moaned, "fuck me. Fuck me good!"

Joey grabbed her by the ankles, pulled them together over her head, and then using them for balance, began pounding her pussy... knowing from his limited experience that this was the position the girls he'd fucked came the best.

"Oh yes, Joey! Take control of me," Sarah urged, loving a man who could take charge. "Fuck me like a real man!"

"You want it hard?" he asked, as he pumped his cock in and out of her wet pussy.

"Yes," she moaned, "and I love a man who knows what he wants and takes it. So if you have any questions like, 'Is it okay if I do such-and-such to you?' don't bother asking, because the answer is, 'Hell yes, go for it!'"

"Mmmmmmmm," he groaned, as he held her ankles together and really slammed into her pussy.

"Oh fuck, Joey, give it to me just like that!" Sarah moaned, her second orgasm rising rapidly. "Give me all of that big cock."

"Beg for it," he demanded as he pulled out, something that had really worked wonders with Amber during the last couple of months, as he'd trained the sexy and popular cheerleader into being his begging slut.

"Please, Joey! Shove that huge cock back inside my sloppy pussy. I'll do anything for it!" the Mom begged, frustrated that his cock was no longer in her pussy.

"Anything?" he asked, and he slammed into her hard... but only once... and then pulled back out, the asshole.

"You nasty boy, stop teasing me and just fuck me," she demanded, frustrated almost out of her mind, "I haven't been fucked in over eight months, so just give me that big dick!"

"No way!" he gasped, that dearth seeming utterly impossible. "Not a babe like you!"

"Yes, me! And that's why I need it so bad right now," she moaned, as he resumed fucking her hard... this position allowing his dick to slam into her at a very stimulating angle.

Joey wanted to give her the fucking she desired, so now he didn't let up at all, each thrust going as deep as he could pound it into her.

"Oh yes, don't stop, don't stop," the MILF repeated, her second orgasm rising quickly again.

And Joey didn't stop. He slammed into her as hard as he could, as fast as he could, her wild moans enhancing his determination not to slow down until she came!

"Oh, fuck yes, Joey! Give it to me, all of that dick, all of that dick!" she rambled, her orgasm now teetering on the brink.

The bedroom was still overheated, the jury-rigged air conditioner needing to work hard to eventually cool down the entire house, so they were both sweating profusely from their intense workout.

"Oh Joey, oh Joey, oh fuck, oh fuck, fuuuuuuuuck!" Sarah screamed, as her second orgasm ripped through her.

Joey didn't slow down at all while his fantasy MILF came on his dick.

"Oh fuuuuuck," she moaned, her body quaking uncontrollably.

Joey, wanting to try a different position, pulled out, flipped the trembling woman onto her side into a semi-fetal position, got behind her, and slid back inside her.

"Oh yes, take whatever you want, baby," Sarah moaned, as she was jerked around like a live-action Barbie fuck toy.

"You want more of my dick?" Joey asked, as he fucked her from behind on their sides.

"I want it all," she moaned, "and all your cum, too!"

"It's yours. Where do you want my load?" he asked as he fucked her good, reaching around to cup her top tit while he did.

"Inside my pussy, on my face, or wherever else you decide to shoot it," she replied. She thought that either deep in her pussy or on her face would be really hot.

"So it won't be a problem if I fill up this pussy with sperm?"

"¡No problemo! Shoot that big load inside me, baby," she urged, since that option seemed to turn him on the most.

"Oh fuck," he groaned, his second load bubbling inside his balls.

"Fill my cunt, Joey," she incited, thrusting her hips to match his inexorable strokes.

"Get ready for it," he warned, knowing he wouldn't last much longer.

"Fill me right up," the MILF begged, longing to feel that load filling her pussy.

"Oh fuck," he grunted a few strokes later, as he indeed did fill her up!

"Yes!" she moaned, as rope after rope of his seed spewed into her long-neglected pussy.

"Fuck," he said, as he kept pumping until he was completely spent. He then slipped out of her and flopped onto his back.

Sarah rolled over, a cocktail of his cum and hers leaking out of her, and took his cock back into her mouth... tasting them both on his dick.

"Oh," he moaned.

After a minute, she asked, "Want to go back into the shower?"

"Sure," he said.

"Think you can reload again?" she asked.

"A few more times," he assured her confidently.

"Then let's find out how many bullets you've got stored up in this cannon for me," she said, as she pulled him off the bed, and they went back into the nice, cool shower.

Six of his loads later... two down her throat, two in her pussy, one all over her tits, and a small final one on her face... while she too enjoyed about a dozen more orgasms.

By the time they were both spent, the air conditioning had finally gotten the house comfortable (they'd taken a break for Joey to run down to the shop before it closed)... they lay in bed together... still naked... Sarah nursing his dick... cum leaking out of her pussy while she hoped for perhaps one more load... when she heard some words that jolted her back to reality.

"Mom! Joey! What the fuck?"

"Ummm... hi, Nate," she said after she'd taken the cock out of her mouth, "I guess it's time to tell you that Joey's now my best friend, too!"

THE END

12