MILF Handbook: Finding a Young Man

Story Info
MILFs seduce teenager at the neighborhood BBQ.
1.6k words
4.16
26.2k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

MILF Handbook Step 1 : Finding yourself a younger man to train. If you wish to take a much younger lover, You'll want to find a younger man to train for the role, don't wait for the man to find you. The most trainable will be inexperienced and timid, it is better that he has no experience than a experience doing things the wrong way that you will need to train out of him. Important traits to look for. Dependable, mature enough to keep his mouth closed, trainable without becoming headstrong or cocky, Nurturing, kind, and funny. Patient.

****

The bi-monthly block party and BBQ was in full swing. I sat brooding in the hot tub watching next door as a group of dads talked about what type of seasoning to added to the meat sizzling on the grill. I hoped I never got into a place in life where I needed to decide with a group of other men how much paprika I should put on my steak.

We lived in the upper middle class equivalent of a gated community. It was a group of houses around a single private road that circled around in an oval in an unincorporated area next to town. On two sides was the river, on another a forested area of a state park. Closing it all off was a stretch of highway on the other end of a large sound barrier wall. Thirty six families in forty houses, with everyone knowing everyone. Every two weeks during the summer we would have a block party, with one house in five cooking food and everyone else going from house to house visiting. Most of our neighbors were blue collar union workers who had started their own businesses in things like plumbing or electrician.

I wanted to be at this block party about as much as I wanted to grow a second asshole. I had started my senior year of high school a week ago. My first day of school my mother had found a few half empty boxes of condoms in my backpack. Then she found the unrolled condoms in my garbage can. Within minutes most of our neighbors knew I was not a virgin. Of course, I had not been using those condoms for sex, just practicing the correct way of putting them on. But none of that mattered to my mother, who was convince some young Jezebel was stealing her boy's innocence. Screaming for hours that I was grounded for life and that she would be calling the girl's parents as soon as she figured out who the girl was.

I looked over to see Ms. Sullivan and Mrs. Murray coming up the patio steps with plates of food. "Oh hi. Your mother said you weren't feeling well. We just thought we should stop by with food. And we wanted to see how the hot tub remodeling turned out." It was nice set up, my parents had taken half their second floor outdoor patio and turned it into a hot tub room. A large red brick fireplace along one wall, a second wall overlooking the river was thick greenhouse glass, the third wall facing the rest of the patio could be removed in summer or screened in. Overhead, a wooden roof with the beams exposed give it the feeling of a romantic log cabin. The back was partial open and led into our dinning room area.

The two of them were high I noticed. Weed grew wild in the state park a few hundred yards away and I knew that some of the parents would wonder over to 'borrow' some. "Just in time too, its starting to drizzle." Mrs. Murray smiled as she watched the dads next door scurry away into the small pool house at the end of my neighbors pool.

"Too late for me, I'm already wet." Ms. Sullivan said nonchalantly as she put all the food they brought on the dining room table. The two moms shared a long look then started giggling. "Mind if we join you? We have some questions." She asked as she handed me a pair of drinks. Ms. Sullivan slipped her sun dress off over her head. I jumped a little at the sight of her in her black bikini. She slipped into the water next to me, took of the glasses from my hand. "Cheers." she smiled as she rang the two glasses together, then rang her glass against Mrs. Murrays. I had not even notice Mrs. Murray get into the hot tub. "Now drink, bottoms up."

I drank the full glass of Long Island Iced Tea. As I finished I noticed the two of them had each taken a small sip, a very small sip of theirs. Mrs. Murray refilled my glass from a pitcher she had placed on the table next to the hot tub. The two women moved around so they were both siting right next to me in the hot tub "Have some weed." She stuck the pipe in my mouth and lit it with a practice motion. "So, I have a question. Well, my husband has a concern.... Was it Sam?"

"Huh?" I replied. The Long Island Iced Tea had hit me like a ton of bricks. Most of my focus was on willing the large erection in the front of my swimsuit to go away or at least not be noticeable to the moms.

"You lost your virginity to someone, was it Sam?" Mrs. Murray looked me right in the eyes.

"What the hell. NO. I mean, a guy does not kiss and tell." I stammered. I tried to think. Sam was Mrs. Murray's youngest daughter. She was middle school aged, maybe 12 year old. I knew she was in that phase where girls get boy crazy but to me she was still a spunky little kid. "I meant, what the hell NO NO. I babysat her when she was 8. That is just. NO." I could see Mrs. Murray relax, a weight of stress disappeared off of her right before my eyes. "Most of those used condoms were me practicing how to put them on. I wanted to make sure I knew how to do it right."

Ms. Sullivan looked at me. "Let me show you. I know how they go on. Let me check that you know what you're doing." She took a condom out of her purse. "Take your trunks off." I took a deep breath, sat up in the water a little and slipped off my swimwear. I felt Ms. Sullivan's warm hand on my member. She started laughing. "Do you really think Sam could have handled this?" She pulled me out of the water by my dick.

Mrs. Murray's eyes went wide. "Wow, that's a thick one. Yeah, there is no way my little girl would be walking around like nothing happened if she...you know... with that thing."

I watched as Ms. Sullivan slipped the condom down my member with an expert level of experience. In the blink of an eye she sat up a little, slipped down her bikini, and slowly sat on me. "Just relax, you're doing great." I could feel her hand on my member as she guided it into herself. I sat there dumbly with the drink in one hand and condom wrapper in the other. "You're such a good boy."

I looked at Mrs. Murray as she took another hit of the weed then blew the smoke in my face. "You're such a good boy. Just relax." She casted a worried look to the pool house. "Just stay silence." I was buzzed. I could feel the tight warmth of Ms. Sullivan who engulfed the condom that engulfed my penis. Mrs. Murray slipped her top down as she grabbed my hand, moving it to her large breast. "Play with my nipple like this." she started moving my hand over her nipple showing me how to pinch it without hurting her. I had never touched a woman's chest before, her breast feel soft under my hand.

"I'm gonna cum." I gasped, trying to hold out. It was impossible. Everything that was happening felt unbelievably good. The rush of sensation from the weed, alcohol, and two experienced women. "Um...sorry." I moaned as I felt myself spasming into the heat of Ms. Sullivan's core.

Mrs. Murray had her hand over my mouth. "Shhhh. Such a good boy. Stay quiet for your sexy mommas." I had a look of pure panic on my face. I knew I did, as the horniness left my system and I came to my senses. I just did sexual stuff with two much older women in my parents hot tub. I was watching one of their husbands grill BBQ two minutes before I was pawing her chest.

Ms. Sullivan smiled at me. "I talked to your mother. She volunteered you to come over and help my son with his math homework tonight. Take a shower then get your stuff, you're spending the night at my place."

"My mother is a worry wart. She'll freak if I'm not home." I tried to explain.

Mrs. Murray just kept smiling at me. "She had two of my ice teas. We put her to bed before coming back here to visit with you. She won't be up till noon tomorrow." She looked at the growing bulge in the front of my trunks. "You two are going to have fun tonight." She looked across the yards to the BBQ grill. Smoke was pouring out of it. "I have to go deal with my man before he sets the house on fire." She rolled her eyes before walking back to her over to her yard. "Remember, bring condoms." She whispered to me.