A Classmate's Mother

Story Info
Shy university student is seduced by his friend’s mom.
12.1k words
4.15
73.9k
68
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

19 years old Lee is sitting outside the lecture hall on his own. He got here early just like he always does. There is nobody else here yet and he is perfectly fine with that. In fact, he prefers it this way. Being a huge introvert, he doesn't feel comfortable in a crowd. Might be something to do with his personal self-esteem issues. He's only a little bit overweight, just four or five extra pounds, but it makes Lee very uncomfortable around others. He just doesn't know what to do with it, having worked hard in an attempt to get rid of the extra weight, and then sabotaging himself with chocolates. Annoying how fat is so easy to gain and so hard to get rid of.

He looks up from his book and out the window occasionally, deciding that he needs some distraction from the stuff that is going on in his mind right now. It will still be half an hour before class starts. He sighs. At first the freshman loved coming to campus but now he is something's feeling really lonely. Lee doesn't have any friends, which is okay most of the time, except time like right now where he wishes he could break out of his shell and try meeting others for once, maybe make some friends if he can. Find someone he can hang out with outside class so he isn't alone all the damn time.

Suddenly, there is someone speaking to him. The 19 years old boy looks up in his surprise as Sophie Stone, a very tall volleyball player and one of the most beautiful girls in his year, sits down on the chair opposite his. "Hi, Lee!" she greets him with a friendly smile. Lee is suddenly sweaty, something which has happened every time a member of the opposite sex is near him. "I thought that you look lonely so here I am, keeping you company." He turns bright red and she giggles, amused by his reaction. It's clear how shy he is, always going red in the face whenever he is near a pretty girl like the stunning Sophie.

"Thanks," he mutters shyly, tucking his short curly hair behind his ears. He is so anxious right now, trying to come up with something to say to fill the silence that he feels is approaching. Finally he manages to blurt out "I really like your hairband." Sophie smiles, flattered, and he smacks his palm to his forehead. "I mean, the color really suits you. Not that I know anything about fashion. I don't, but I just think that it looks good on you, you know? Of course you do. You've got an excellent fashion sense." It's actually going better than he feared it would. Yes, he's stumbling all over his words, but he hasn't said anything stupid, yet.

"Okay, here's the deal," Sophie says to him, suddenly looking serious. She is now staring into Lee's soft eyes, playing with her long, black hair. "I want you to come over to my place this afternoon. Is that okay with you?" Lee's eyes go wide in shock. She smiles lightly. "Just relax. I promise I'm not going to rape you," she tells him, making him blush. Lee doesn't know why she would feel the need to say that but then he nods anyway, much to her visible delight. "Great! It's going to be really good for you to hang out with me. You could do with a friend. Someone to talk to."

Lee's cheeks redden even more as she leans over the long table slightly, inadvertently giving him a view of her ample cleavage. He looks away, trying hard not to stare at her boobs. Her famous round breasts, a pair that's captivated many guys, jerked off to by a lot of them. Scratch that, jerked off to by all of the boys in her year, including Lee. Lee is just different in that he has never ogled her, and only looks at the pictures she posts on Instagram. Those are pretty good for masturbating to, as he has discovered recently. He spent many evenings spurting into his hand while looking at her photos.

Lee calls his mom, asking her if he can go to a friend's house after class. She is delighted that he has a friend and soon says yes. The lecture goes slowly. He is so anxious to go over to Sophie's place, having never had a friend before. All his life he was completely alone except for his parents and teachers. No one has ever expressed interest in hanging out with him. To everyone, he is just a loser who does nothing at all but read science fiction books and study. And if he is being honest, that's really who he is. He's not ashamed of it either. It is his identity and he isn't going to change it.

Once it's over, Sophie drives him over to her place in her Toyota, a birthday present from her mother. Sophie tells her shy classmate that her mom is an highly decorated Colonel in the Marine Corps who's been divorced for several years now. Apparently Sophie's dad went philandering around during her mom's deployment overseas. Lee duly listens to her tell him about her family then he tells her about his. They talk all the way to her house before she parks the car in her front yard. The two then gets out of the vehicle and walks up to the porch together, heading there side by side. He is looking around the neighborhood in interest while she unlocks the door.

Sophie soon gets the door open and she leads the way inside. The girl removes her shoes by the front door and Lee is now doing the same thing. He watches her as she sets her bag down and tells him to leave his there. Then she leads him into the living room where she sets the cushions on the large couch before quickly finding a DVD, inserting it into the disk player. She makes him sit on the couch next to her and the two of them start to watch a movie together. It isn't his favorite kind of movie but he is so happy to have a friend that he does not mind at all.

They sit there watching the movie and eating the popcorn for a while until Lee hears someone opening the door. "I'm home, honey," Maeve Stone, a beautiful 48 years old woman says as she enters. She has long black hair just like Sophie and her body is even hotter, if that's possible. This middle aged woman is more muscular, being fitter and in better shape than Sophie, and that is saying something. She notices Lee sitting on the couch and Sophie on the same couch right next to him, and asks "And who might this young man be?" Lee blushes under her gaze, his feet shuffling slightly, as he feels her pretty eyes on him.

"Hi, I'm Lee," he mutters in a shaking voice, now looking up at her, for fear of being rude. He is a nervous wreck now. Somehow being in this older woman's presence is making the boy even more anxious than girls his own age. "Sophie invited me over to hang out today. She is really kind, seeing that I'm always lonely at uni and stuff." To his surprise, Lee is somehow able to stop himself from rambling on and on too much. Maeve is looking him up and down, then gives him a small smile. He then notices the huge bags of groceries in his hands and says "May I please help you with some of that, Ms Stone?"

Maeve nods, grinning wider. "That's very kind of you, dear boy," she says to him. "Just try to find some appropriate spots to put these things." She looks at him take his bags and put them on the counter, taking various things out of them and finding appropriate places to put the objects. Maeve looks at the boy with this gleam in her eyes and Sophie in turn is now looking at her mother. The girl is now wondering why her mom is looking at her classmate like that. It's making her feel that her mother is up to something but she doesn't know what it is. She is only aware that some thoughts are going through her mom's head right now.

At this moment, Maeve is feeling her heart beat really fast. She watches Lee put her stuff away for her and feels herself experiencing euphoria that she couldn't explain. All she knows is that right now she wants to be near Lee as much as possible. It's the first time she has ever met him and already Maeve is thinking up excuses to get Sophie to ask him over to their place as often as possible. God, what is going on with her right now? She can't possible by crushing on one of her own daughter's friends from university, could she? No fucking way! But her emotions are all telling her otherwise.

"Why don't you stay over for dinner?" Maeve asks the teenage boy before she could stop herself. Lee blushes but then stammers out a polite yes, after making eye contact with Sophie who just nods. "Good! I'll make us something now," the single mom says and heads into the kitchen herself. The boy stares at her powerful thighs, rippling with muscles. She works out very regularly and is in excellent physical condition, being even fitter than her very fit daughter. He then tears his eyes away, remembering that this is his new friend's mother and he shouldn't be staring at her even if she isn't.

Maeve intentionally shifts her body and turn her large ass towards him. It is clad in a very tight pair of pants and he can see the size and shape very clearly. Seeing it is turning him on. Lee quickly adjusts his pants, trying to cover up his rising erection. At that moment, Maeve turns her head to look his way and then gives him a cryptic smirk. He blushes even more than he did when he first saw her. Then, in order to clear the air, he says "Would you let me help you with preparing dinner, Ms Stone?" She nods happily and watches as he enters the kitchen, then begins giving him a set of instructions. He proves to be a good student, doing everything that she tells him quite well.

During the meal, Maeve asks Lee some questions about himself and the young man answers all of them honestly, then asks her questions of his own. Lee asks her about life in the Marine Corps and she quickly tells him stories from when she was deployed in Afghanistan. He is listening with rapt attention, and she is focused on telling him about all of her experiences, so neither of them notice the way Sophie is looking at them. She is starting to get suspicious of the way her mother is acting, but doesn't know why yet, with her feelings being more of an intuition than anything.

Once they are done with eating, Lee is a perfect guess, offering to wash all the dishes for them. Maeve watches as the boy diligently washes both the dishes and the utensils with care, and putting them aside to dry. Then he stays with the two of them for about another half an hour before telling them that he has to leave. Maeve quickly offers to drive him home. Since they just met today, he isn't comfortable giving Maeve his address yet so he tells her to drop him off at a small supermarket a couple of blocks away from his house, so that he could walk the rest of the way home for exercise too.

After dropping him off, Maeve looks at him from inside her car as he walks. It is late now and she quickly drives back to her home, thinking many thoughts as she goes.

......

One month after the day he first hung out at Sophie's place, Lee and her are now very close friends. They spend a lot of time together and he is a regular visitor. Maeve has told him that he is welcome there whenever he likes and also invited him over several times. He doesn't think much of this but Sophie does, starting to get really suspicious of her mom's motives. She doesn't want to think of it but there is a possibility that her own mom has a crush on her close friend. Just the mere thought is already sickening, and she doesn't know what she'll do if it is ever confirmed.

"Come over to my house again today, will you?" she asks Lee as the two leave the lecture hall together. She was able to focus well in class, having sucked a guy's cock before it to take her mind off things first and put her in a good mood. Lee nods, agreeing quickly. She drives him over to her place, thinking about how it was her mom who asked her to bring him over earlier today, before she left for campus. She's brought several guy friends home before but Maeve's never shown any of them the sort of interest that she seems to be showing in Lee, wanting to see him very often.

They arrive not long after leaving the campus. She and her friend head inside the house quickly, leaving their bags in a small corner. They spend some time on assignments together before Sophie goes to take a shower. Lee just waits in the living room, reading over some of the notes he took earlier that week. All of a sudden, Maeve arrives home. She is pleasantly surprised to see the sweet boy there and says "Hi, Lee. How was the lecture today?" Then she takes off her boots and removes her jacket, and he stares at her strong arms, eyes going wide, heart beating faster and faster as she looks straight at him.

"It was pretty interesting, Ms Stone," he replies, getting up and then telling the middle aged Marine "By the way, I shared some of the brownies you gave me with my mom and she was really, really impressed! Of course I agree. She asked me to see if I can ask you for the recipe." Maeve beams in pride at Lee's compliment. Aside from constant work outs, her favorite hobby is cooking and baking, and she is very good at that too. She strokes his cheek gently, and then seems to gather her courage before she does something that completely shocks him out of his innocent mind.

Maeve reaches down and grabs his dick through his pants. He gasps and tries to move away but Maeve uses her other hand to grip his chin. She leans in close and exhales on his ear. "I can give you the recipe," she whispers, making Lee tremble as her warm breath tickles his sensitive earlobe, making all the hair on his skin rise up. "But baby, you need to give me something in exchange." She has been struggling to contain her deep desire for the boy ever since meeting him and now she can no longer do that. Not anymore. She is going to have him and he won't be able to stop her from getting into his pants.

Lee freezes as she continues to grope him. "Ms. Stone, what if Sophie sees us like this?" he asks, panicking. "You are my friend's mom! If we're going to date then we should give her a head's up, not let her walk in on her touching me down there. Stop please, stop. Let's talk about this first, okay?" But Maeve still doesn't let go of his cock and is giving it squeezes now, pumping the shaft and caressing it. She strokes his throbbing manhood through his pants and Lee is starting moan. His pre-cum seeps into the boxers and his shaft quivers with arousal. "Ms Stone, let go of my dick."

She smirks and keeps on jerking him off until Sophie returns, at which point she quickly releases his prick. The nerd boy is now sporting a rock hard boner, hiding it as well as he could. Maeve just winks at him as he adjusts his trousers and tries to make his erection go down. He then goes back to the couch where his dear friend Sophie has already sat down while she was waiting for him to fix his pants. "I didn't hear you come in, mom," Sophie is saying, running her fingers through her hair slowly. "Anyway, do you want him to stay for dinner with us today, like he did on Wednesday?"

"Yeah, he is staying," Maeve says to her daughter without bothering to ask Lee. She grins at him wolfishly and he finds himself greatly charmed by the older woman. Her eyes mesmerize him as she stares at him from her table across the room, sitting down and handling a bit of paperwork while he relaxes and watches TV with her daughter. Sophie is still suspicious of the way her mother is staring at her friend but doesn't say anything about it outright. Just half an hour after coming out of the shower, she goes back to her room to call some friends, giving Maeve the time to finish what she started in the kitchen earlier.

Maeve quickly darts over to the couch with the knowledge that her daughter spends a minimum of ten minutes on a phone call with each of her friends. She then smirks at Lee, who looks up at her in puzzlement. Then she turns around and sits down on his lap, planting her thick ass on his crotch. His dick which softened earlier now springs right back up as she rubs her huge ass all over it. "Ms Stone, please! Not now!" Lee cries out as she presses her large booty onto it and grinds hard. She smirks and then grind her ass on his prick some more, feeling him pulsate against her butt.

The tall woman refuses to get up and continues rubbing her sexy ass all over him until he can no longer hold back and groans, spurting in his pants. She smirks, feeling the warmth from his liquid through the thin material. Maeve finally gets up and turns around to face him, looking at his blushing face. Her alabaster skin is positively glowing as she leans in to peck him on the cheek and tells him "No man can stop himself from cumming when I rub my ass against him." Then she heads back to the kitchen to finish cooking as he sits there, still stunned by what she just did to him.

Lee is very embarrassed. He has never cummed in his pants before. It's really stick and feels so uncomfortable but he doesn't have anything to change into. The boy just tries to ignore this weird sensation as he waits for Sophie to return from her phone call. She comes back about fifteen minutes after she left and the two of them work for ten more minutes before watching some stuff on Netflix. After that it's time for dinner. Maeve has cooked up something delicious for them; one of her perfect lasagnas. They eat dinner together, with Maeve sneakily smirking at him when her daughter isn't looking.

Once done, he washes the dishes for them like he's been doing every time he stayed over at their place for a meal. Maeve drives him back to within a few blocks of his house like she did every time he came over to her place. She stops at a local gas station to refuel her car. Then she heads straight home where her daughter is waiting for her, doing some work on her laptop at the table silently. Maeve grabs a can of soda from the fridge and pops it open, sipping. She sits down next to her teenage daughter, looking at Sophie and thinking about her own late teenage years when she was still young.

She knows that what she is about to say is quite risky but she has to say it. She has to say it now when she still has the courage to, or she is going to lose her nerve. Her bravery had never failed her when she was deployed in conflict zones, but right now, in the safety of her own living room, with no one else there except for her daughter, she can feel it faltering. "Honey," Maeve begins in a tentative tone. "I really need to talk to you about something. It's really important and I want you to listen to me, and let me finish before you freak out, okay?" Sophie looks away from her laptop, staring at her mother curiously.

Then she asks "What is it, mom?" She could see that whatever it is is making her mother quite anxious, and that alarms her a lot, given that her mom almost never gets nervous. After a little bit of brainstorming, Sophie suddenly gets an idea. "It's about Lee, isn't it?" Maeve is surprised that her daughter managed to work it out and nods. "I knew it! He was acting kind of weird during dinner." After that, the girl frowns. "But what's that all about though? Mom, did you do something to him when I was inside my bedroom, talking to a friend on the phone? Is that it?" Again, Maeve nods.

"I'm in love with Lee," she confesses in a soft voice, barely above a whisper. But Sophie hears her loud and clear, and the whole room goes so quiet you could hear a pin drop. "Honey, I know that it isn't appropriate since I'm your mother and he is your classmate, even a few months younger than you are. I know how messed up it is, being in love with and wanting to pursue a boy who is quite literally younger than my own daughter, but I am going to pursue him anyway. I am going to ask him to be my boyfriend. I just wanted to tell you first." Sophie stares at her mom in shock, not sure if she heard all of that correctly.

"Wow, mom. That's a lot of information to process," Sophie mutters. She bites her lower lip, lightly chewing on it before asking "What if he says no though?" Maeve snorts, then gestures to her perfect face, muscular arms and banging body. "You're right. He isn't going to say no to you. Well good luck, then. I'm okay with you dating him. Just don't embarrass me by picking him up or making out with him at university, or anything like that." Maeve chuckles and promises her she won't embarrass her with any such actions, then pats her gently on the head and goes to her bedroom.