MILF Has A Thirst For Cock

Story Info
She has her eyes on a younger man.
1.3k words
4.21
11.3k
21
3
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My mother has recently joined the local womens club. Because we have a large house my Mom has been hosting some of the meetings. I'm twenty and still living at home. When the meeting would take place I would slip down to the kitchen to get some food. I seemed to catch the eye of a woman named Katie. She was this hot Milf in her early forties. Her best feature was that she had these enormous tits.

We were both eyeing each other. The night of that meeting she was wearing a pair of jeans. It looked like she had been poured into them. I got my food and I went back to my bedroom. The first order of business was to take care of my cock. I wondered what it would be like to get in between her hot thighs. I started to stroke my meat. I brought myself close to popping. A few more pumps and I exploded.

My cum must have shot a couple feet into the air. Most of it landed on my chest. All I could think of was that was a big waste of my jizz. I would have loved to squirt it all into Katie's belly. I cleaned myself up with some tissues. I steeped out of my room and was heading to the bathroom. Who did I run into, you guessed it, Katie. She made small talk for a few moments. Katie said I should drop over sometime and see her.

My head nearly exploded. She pulled out a pen and paper from her purse. She wrote down her address and a phone number. I watched as she turned away and walk back to the women's meeting. I thought I was living in some sort of a dream. On Friday evening I drove over to the address Katie gave me. I rang the doorbell and Katie answered. I nearly did a double take. Karie was wearing a shirt and she didn't have a bra on.

Her nipples looked like they would pop out of the shirt material. She acted like she was waiting for me to arrive. She told me to have a seat.

"You're probably wondering why I invited you to my home. I like to be with younger men and you caught my eye."

I sat there bewildered. I didn't know any females that would come right out and tell you that they were interested in you. Katie did something that shocked me. She pulled up on the shirt she was wearing. I was now looking at a pair of the biggest breasts I ever laid eyes on. Her tits were resting on her chest. The nipples had to be close to three inches across. Katie motioned for me to stand up and come closer.

I did as she asked. I was right in front of her. Katie reached out and pulled down on my pants and briefs. There I was with my dick hanging out.

"I knew you had a big cock," she told me.

Katie took my prick in her hand. She stroked it a few times and then brought it to her lips. She ended up inhaling me completely. I looked down and watched as Katie bobbed up and down on my dick. She was taking me right down to the base of my cock. She would look up sometimes to get my reaction. I had my head tilted back and I was grunting as she took me deep down her throat.

After a few minutes of that Katie pulled away. She told me to get out of my clothes. I did as asked. Katie pulled her pants off. She wasn't wearing any panties. She swiveled around and got onto her back. She spread her legs for me. I looked down to see her wet folds. I didn't need an invite. I got onto the couch and I positioned myself. The head of my cock was just inches from her opening. I leaned in and entered Katie's pussy.

She let out this loud moan. Her hands went to my waist and she held on as I started to fuck her tight hole. I couldn't believe my luck. Here was this hot woman who wanted to be fucked by me. We got into a rhythm. Katie would push back on me as I slid my erection into her body. I reached out and fondled her large melons. That really got Katie revved up.

"Pinch my nipples!" She cried out to me.

I used my fingers and pulled on her ripe nipples. They were so hard now. I drove my hardness deep into her belly. I couldn't believe how needy Katie was for cock. I knew there would be more than this one time with her. I probably gave Katie my rod for a half an hour or so. I was trying to control my urges. The problem was that Katie was clamping down hard on my shaft.

"Don't pull out Rick, I want your cum!" She screamed.

I don't think I could have pulled out. I was too caught up in giving Katie the fucking she needed. After a few minutes more I felt that pinching sensation. I pushed in the whole way and held my cock in place. I began to squirt my cum load into Katie. I thought she was going to jump up off the couch. She really needed my hot cream in her pussy.

I started to stroke her a few more times. I was going to make sure she got every strand of my hot cum. We went a few more minutes. I was beginning to go soft. I slowly pulled out of Katie's tunnel. My cum deposit started running out of her slit. I looked at Katie's face. She looked like she was out of it. Katie finally opened her eyes.

"I haven't had sex like that in a long while," she told me.

Katie sat up and walked to the bathroom. I eventually heard the toilet flush. Katie came back with a warm wetted cloth to clean my spent cock. Afterward we talked. Katie said that her husband ended up leaving her for a younger woman. I couldn't believe any guy would leave this hot piece of ass, no matter how young she was. She had been living alone for the past two years. After she joined the womens club and she saw me, she knew she had to have me.

Katie and I started to meet on the sly. I knew my mother would not be pleased if she found out I was bedded down with her friend who was twice my age. I would tell my parents that I was hanging out with friends on the weekend. I would spend that time in Katie's bed. She was needy for cock I found out. She loved to mount me and slide up and down my erect cock.

This gave me the opportunity to reach up and fondle her tits. I never realized how much I loved big breasts. I would squeeze them and then run the palms of my hands over her hard nipples. God she scream when I did that. Thankfully I always had a load of my cream to give her. Katie said it drove her crazy feeling my bare cock rubbing across her pussy walls.

It wasn't long before Katie wanted me to move in with her. I enjoyed fucking Katie but I didn't think moving in was such a wise idea. The fact was she was much older than me. I didn't want to live with her, I just wanted her pussy. For right now I am not committing to anything. I much prefer sliding my fat cock deep into her body and then seeing her squirm as I unload my cum deep into her body.