MILF has Son to Masturbate Her

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

''Dad was okay with it all because I know he occasionally visits another woman. I promised I would continue helping you until you were better.''

Annabel rested her head on Mark's shoulder. She was now aware that her son had his hands under her pullover on either side of her waist against her skin. It made her tingle. They danced slowly, as if in a dream, a trance. She murmured, ''Peter knows me and he will assume we are not going to go any further and make love. That would be awful and taboo.''

A moment later, Mark said, ''I want to take off your top and continue to dance.''

''I'm naked. So the answer is no.''

''Then will you do me a favour? Will you, please, wear nothing in bed tonight?''

''Okay.'' She paused and felt she had been too hasty in her reply. ''I won't need you tonight.''

''I will knock on your door anyway.''

Annabel liked the caress of her back, his hands on her naked skin. They separated, and Mark had some work to finish. Annabel drove her car to buy some food.

After supper, she told Mark that she was going to have a bath and then go to bed early.

Mark said that he would see her later. Annabel had a feeling of guilt for wanting to have her son come to her room.

The bath was ready. Without any logic, she threw her towel onto the bed and went into the bathroom. She sank into the bubbles and foam of the water and closed her eyes. Images of her son's figure standing at her bedroom door last night unsettled her. A craving was creeping into her body. She called loudly for Mark that she needed a towel.

Nobody had ever sat on the side of her bathtub while Annabel was in it, not even her husband. The confession to Mark caused him to smile and say, ''I'm honoured. You should have a lover to wash your back every bath time.''

''Are you suggesting I take a lover?''

''Yes. You may suspect dad has had one or two over the past ten years. So long as the marriage is secure it's good. It's good to be excited. It's good to look forward to the future. Besides, the French have lovers as an accepted form of life and nobody is shocked by it. Maybe that is why French women look elegant and dress well.''

Annabel had come to realise how mature her son had become. She had also allowed her breasts to show through the top of the bath foam, in particular, her erect nipples had become clearly visible. This happened as she held her son's gaze while he spoke. But at last, he shifted his eyes to her breasts and Annabel watched them blink.

In a subdued voice, she said, ''Will you come and see me tonight?''

''I'll wash your back first.'' Afterwards, he got her towel and helped her out of the bath and dried her back. ''Your lover would do this every day.''

A sense of confidence came to Annabel. ''I want to masturbate but I can't work my toy. Can you help me again?''

''Last night,'' said Mark, ''after I left you, I masturbated myself. This time, will you do me, make me come? It would be nice to do this together.''

''I've never made any man come like that. You can teach me how you like it done. My hands may not be strong enough for you.''

''There are ways, Mum.''

''How?'' Her desire was to do anything to make it good for her son.

''Have you ever used your mouth to help dad?''

''No, I haven't done that. I think I've been a bad lover.''

''These things would come naturally if you had a lover.''

She nodded. Mark quickly kissed her on the lips and turned to go as he said, ''I need a shower and then I'll come to you.''

Annabel felt her body go weak. The anticipation of what was to come, mutual masturbation, a new experience. And with her lovely son. She got herself ready, lay on the bed with a sheet covering her and turned off the lights.

The door opened and the light from outside outlined him, a beautiful naked figure and then he closed the door. It was dark. He knelt on the floor beside her and drew back the sheet. His fingers stroked lightly over her naked contours, her neck and shoulders, and her chin before he let his thumb play with her lips. She sucked his thumb for a minute. Her body ached.

She could just make out a faint outline of her son's figure, his chest at the same level as hers. Mark caressed around her hardened nipples without touching them and then traversed down to her navel and further to the edge of her pubic hair. Mark's other hand held her arm and clasped her hand gently. He sucked her engorged nipples.

The caresses moved down her hip, and her upper leg and continued up the inside of her leg. In a shaking voice she said, ''I'm so turned on, Mark, darling, I won't last long before I come. The toy is on the table next to you.''

A familiar whirring noise came to her, the head of her little toy revolving as Mark held it against her inner leg. Her breathing became laboured. One of his hands stroked her just above her clit and his other hand guided the dildo around her pussy.

Her body shook. ''Put it inside me, darling. Let me come.''

Mark slowly inserted the head through her labia and inside a little way while he massaged around the protective skin of her clit.

''Oh fuck, yesss,'' she gasped. Her scream came as her son plunged the toy deep and pressed his spare fingers onto her clit. The orgasm took over her body and convulsed her hips as she begged to be fucked.

A stillness came and Annabel opened her eyes. ''Oh my,'' she said. ''That was the best ever.''

Mark pushed his arm under her shoulder to prop up her back and kissed her on the lips. She responded by opening her mouth. Their tongues played with each other. Then he lifted her and drew her down to kneel on the floor, her back against the side of the bed. And he stood before her.

In her kneeling position, Annabel desperately wanted to masturbate her son. She felt her way across his naked body, kissed his abs, kissed his hips and let her long black hair sweep slowly across his cock. The faint outline of it was the first time she'd seen his penis since he was a young boy. She murmured, ''You're not fully erect yet but already I think it's big.'' She placed her fingers of both hands over him to feel the shape, the size, the feel of his cock head, the wetness at his tip. ''I've seen Peter's but this is something else,'' She murmured, ''It's getting bigger in my hands.''

''Try stroking me, Mum.''

''Is that okay, darling?'' She let her hair dangle with it. ''I can feel the width. How do girls cope with this? I would find this difficult because my pussy is small.''

''Your pussy is small because you don't make love very often. I can tell this when I masturbate you. A lover like me would help you get used to my size.''

''There's hope for me yet.'' She paused to wank him gently. ''That's the strongest I can wrap around this lovely cock. What do I do now?''

His hands came to either side of her face. ''Kiss the tip of my cock,'' he instructed and after a minute, ''Now open your lips to let only the head in. Swirl your tongue around it.''

His moan came to Annabel as she did it. She licked and tasted him, lightly salty. Her hands were at the base of his cock which seemed even wider around the girth.

Mark moaned again and he said in a strained voice, ''Open your mouth wider and let me in.''

A further two inches slid in and touched the roof of her mouth. With his help, she widened her mouth and let the tip touch her gullet before she withdrew a little.

''Suck me, Mum. And move your mouth up and down.''

It took a few minutes for her to get used to the rhythm. Now and then he would push a bit deeper until her gullet made a gurgling noise before he pulled back. She moved one hand to feel the weight of his balls.

He gripped her hair, groaning loudly and often. ''Oh, this is so beautiful, Mum.''

Annabel couldn't believe how lovely it was to masturbate and suck her son. The feeling of power over him, the centre right now of his world, the symbol of love was intense.

He started to judder and called out, ''Mum, I love you. You're making me come. Keep it in your mouth if you can.'' A spurt hit the back of her throat, followed by another ejaculation. His body stilled and then a further spurt from his cock.

She tried to swallow but there was so much that she had to let most of it go down her chin to her breasts. ''I wanted to take more, darling.''

He knelt with her and cuddled his mother. ''Don't worry, Mum. I came so hard.'' He lifted her onto the bed to lie down and then he moved to the other side and lay beside her. Neither of them spoke for a minute. He got a towel and helped her clean her face and breasts.

''I feel,'' Annabel said, ''I've done something fabulous. It was such a pleasure to have my son come. Does that make sense?''

''You deserve a lot more,'' Mark said as he eased her legs apart and knelt between them.

Annabel was too spent to resist, even if she had wanted to resist. She certainly felt she wanted more, just like the previous night when she had gently rubbed herself to many more orgasms. In the darkness, it was easier to see Mark as he pushed a pillow under her buttocks and started to kiss her groin. Her feeling came back, a need for more. She tweaked her nipples while Mark kept a steady licking of her pussy and clit. She called for her son not to stop and then Annabel climaxed.

He lay on top of her while she calmed down. They kissed longingly. She pulled back his hair and said, ''I shouldn't say this because it's even more taboo, even worse than what we've done just now.'' She breathed in to gain strength. ''Will you fuck me, Mark, or at least try because I think you're too big for me? What I mean is... it may not be so good for you and I might hurt and it might be a disappointment for you, a lousy fuck so to speak but -''

He interrupted by putting his hand over her mouth. ''Shuush.'' He kissed her. ''We'll try. The worst thing that can happen is I will have to spank your bottom.''

''Oh?'' She gripped his hair. ''My son would spank me like a naughty schoolgirl?''

''Yes!'' They knew there was no harm in it but she liked the edginess of it.

Annabel watched him in the dark while he prepared her, kissed her nipples and around her pussy to make her as wet as possible. Another two small orgasms came and went as her son took his time to prepare his mother. His stiff cock was ready. His hands held her under her bum and the penetration got a little way in. Then it hurt her.

He flipped Annabel over to have her on all fours.

The rear was easier but her pussy was still too tight to take him all. They worked it out with some smacks from Mark and the rubbing of her clit with her hand and, finally, the withdrawal of his cock which he nestled into the crack of her bum. By sliding along her cleft between her bum cheeks he managed to create enough friction for him to be ready to come.

Annabel felt Mark's balls up against her pussy as she rubbed her clit and her climax came at the moment her son ejaculated into the small of her back.

They flopped back on the bed and held each other close. ''Something big has happened,'' said Annabel. ''I won't tell Peter I have a lover but I'm sure we can work out our future.''

Mark kissed her again.

12