Milf Hates Stepson's New Man-Slut

Story Info
Mrs Linda is disappointed by her stepson's lame top.
2.7k words
2.72
10.8k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mrs Linda was furious.

Her new stepson in his early twenties was supposed to start his internship today at her office but was pretty sure he was out being facefucked somewhere.

'God, I need to cheat on his cuckold Dad tonight. Only then I'll calm down.', she thought to herself.

She had only married his dad a few months ago, admittedly for his enormous wealth, and was still very new to the family. But she had still been determined to encourage her stepson to do something out of his life.

But nope, the boy, Sebbie, was living his best life being a twink princess. He had no concerns about getting a job. From his perspective, he simply didn't need one. Aside from his own wealthy dad, he has his own list of sugar daddies always spoiling him in exchange for his fantastic blowjobs.

"Sebbie? Where are you?"

Mrs Linda called for him as she came home in the evening after work.

"You didn't show up at work today? What happened?"

As she approached to knock on Sebbie's door, suddenly she was hit by a barrage of all kinds of sexual noises. Moaning, panting, screams going "Daddy, daddy!".

She gasped, involuntarily opening the door halfway through.

There he was, her darling stepson, Sebbie. Completely naked except in a torn thong, being railed in his ass by a hunk behind him.

Both of them stood right in front of her, with Sebbie trembling in pleasure while the hunk clapped his ass, greatly entertained.

She was right there, and yet neither of them stopped or flinched by her presence.

"Oh hey, good evening, Mrs Linda! Welcome home!"

The hunk greeted her with a big smile.

"Don't mind me, I'm just fucking your stepson in the ass. I won't be long, although, no promises. I only just started."

"Goddamnit, Spike! Not you again!", Mrs Linda exclaimed angrily.

Of course she hated Spike. He was a good-for-nothing jerk whom she had to fire from her workplace for being bratty and annoying. And somehow, couple weeks ago she had found out the same Spike was now Sebbie's Grindr date?

"When will you get out of my life, you idiot?!"

Spike completely ignored her.

"Oh come on Sebbie. Where are your manners? Say hi to your stepmom!"

Sebbie weakly smiled as he drooled him his mouth.

"Hey mommy!"

Linda wasn't the first trophy wife that Sebbie's Dad had married, seeking his inheritance. In fact Sebbie had seen so many stepmoms come into his life. And yet Sebbie always found a way to kick them out. He would expose them as gold diggers, reveal them to his dad as a cheater, he even convinced one of them to peg him until she eventually left.

As much as Sebbie wanted Mrs Linda to peg him too, she unfortunately did not seem interested.

"Sebbie! Today was your first day at the job! And instead of coming to work, you're here stretching your asshole! Oh my god, stop fucking already, I'm right in front of you!"

Mrs Linda's words had no effect. Spoke just went on and on.

"No can't do, Mrs Linda. Your son's ass is just wayyyy too tight to pull out right now."

"Argh! I hate you, Spike! I don't care about your future anymore but stop ruining my stepson's!"

She picked up a tiny teddy bear laying on a dresser beside her and threw it at his face, but instead it hit Sebbie's chest.

"What will it take for your sorry ass to get the fuck out of my life?!"

"Tell you what, Mrs Linda, there is one thing in fact, that you can do for my sorry ass to get the fuck out of your life."

He finally stopped fucking her stepson, and pulled out. Although, it didn't seem like had cum at all.

"I'm gonna need my dick to fuck your brains out."

"EXCUSE ME????"

Mrs Linda couldn't believe what Spike was saying. The sheer audacity. She had been her senior at her workplace. She was almost 15 years older than him. And he straight up didn't care.

"Yeah, why not?", Spike said as her look at her lustfully.

Mrs Linda was an ideal milf material to Spike. She was quite taller than him and Sebbie both, with thighs and ass thicker than anyone he had ever seen. She always wore professional clothing but nothing could ever hide the size of her tits and her ass.

His mouth almost watered at the thought of ripping her black, skinny dress off.

Spike wanted to fuck Mrs Linda, his ex-boss, ever since she had hired him. Mrs Linda knew this: he would rarely ever get work done, and every time she screamed at him she could see his boner throb in his trousers.

She had even caught him fucking her male secretary in the storage room.

And when she lashed out at him, he had only replied 'You just wish I was fucking you instead, don't you?'

He was a rude, bisexual misogynist. And he was quite sure Mrs Linda might be just enough a slut to give him a try.

"Let me tear your clothes and fuck you right in front of your stepson, Mrs Linda. And I promise you will never see me again."

Linda was still in shock of what was coming out of this idiot's mouth. She couldn't think for a bit.

"Come on, Mommy! It's be fun! I can vouch for Daddy's cock. It's so good!"

"Oh, you are disgusting, Sebbie!", Linda snapped, only for the two of them to burst with laughter.

Linda thought for a minute as she stared at the naked hunk in front of her.

He was a fit and lean man, although shorter than her. He was a man with a hairy chest, shredded biceps, sharp jawline and a thick black mustache. His cock was already dripping with a bit of precum, she noticed as he stroked it in front of her.

She had a lawyer good enough to fuck up Spike's life but she knew he'd always bounce back. She was sure he had no leverage against her.

Besides, he's 25 at the most. How long could he possibly last? It's just one lousy fuck. Or maybe he is as good as Sebbie imagines him to be. She was tired from the day and could use some dick. It's not like Sebbie's dad was giving her any. Plus, this was the perfect chance to cheat on Sebbie's Dad.

But fucking right in front of Sebbie? Her new stepson?

Linda sighed.

"Alright, fine! One fuck. One fuck is all you get, and you are out of my life for good, you hear me?!"

"One fuck, swear on my life!", he cunningly crossed his fingers.

"Woohoo!!!" Sebbie exclaimed.

"Oh, shut up, you idiot!" Linda cut him off immediately.

"After this fuck, you owe me!", she pointed her finger at Sebbie as she unbuttoned her blouse.

"You're gonna get your act together and start your internship. Do you know how short-staffed I am?"

Spike grew impatient and grabbed Linda's blouse himself and began tearing it apart as he pushed Linda on the bed.

"Hey! That's expensive!", Linda complained as she fell on the mattress on her back.

But that didn't stop Spike. He groaned as he pulled Mrs Linda's enormous breasts out of her shirt and ripped open her skirt.

He hurriedly bit her panties with his mouth and pulled them off of her.

There she was, Mrs Linda, finally completely naked, her hairless pussy right in front of Spike.

"Oh fuck yeah, Mrs. Linda.", Spike said joyfully as he lubricated his cock and began slapping it on her clit.

"I'm going to treat you like the slut you are."

"Yeah, just so you know this is never happening again.", Mrs Linda replied. But Spike was barely listening.

With one deep thrust, he finally shoved his cock deep inside Mrs Linda's pussy, and he was immediately in heaven.

"Oh my god, that's perfect!"

He began thrusting his hips faster and faster immediately, closed his eyes, his mouth gaping wide.

Mrs Linda laid on her back, waiting for something to happen, only to realise he had already been fucking her with full intensity.

"Wait, seriously? That's it? That's the dick you've been dying for?", she complained to Sebbie.

"I don't feel anything!"

Sebbie watched as his newly wed stepmom was cheating on his dad with his Grindr date.

"Wow..."

He began sensually stroking his cock.

"Sebbie!"

Linda slapped his hand.

"Do you have any shame at all?"

Spike groaned loudly as he fucked harder and harder, His dick had never felt the pleasure of an ethereal milf before.

"Oh my god, I'm in love with Millennial pussy!"

Mrs Linda sighed, still waiting to feel something.

"Seriously? That's the best dirty talk you can do?"

"You're so hot, daddy.", Sebbie muttered.

"Wow, you liked that? Gosh, you guys are lame."

Spike grabbed her big booty and pumped his cock inside her as hard as he was able to, over and over.

Linda maybe felt a tickle.

"Aw yeah..."

He reached out to grab her big milkers and play with her nipples which were barely erect, as he went on thrusting.

It was clear to Mrs Linda that Spike was never going to realise he did nothing for her.

In the middle of his fucking, he lifted her leg to give her fat booty a spank.

"Hey, watch it!", Linda complained.

That somehow made it even hotter for Spike. His cock felt even harder, regardless of the never-ending pleasure.

"Oh yeah, you like that?"

"Obviously not!" Linda rolled her eyes.

Spike went on thrusting, but suddenly pulled out his cock and began stroking himself.

"Oh my god, I need to fuck Mrs Linda in the ass!", Spike yelled, drunk with horniness.

"Oh, wow! We're doing anal now? Maybe that will get me wet at least!", groaned Linda.

"Hey bitch!", Spike turned towards Sebbie.

"I need some good lube. Make yourself useful and suck daddy's cock!"

Sebbie immediately and obediently got on his knees.

"Yes daddy".

He had a big smile on his face before he shoved Spike's entire cock down his mouth and immediately got to work.

"GLUGFLGUGLUGLLGUGLG".

He was louder with every stroke.

"Ewww, your cock was in my vagina 15 seconds ago! Won't you at least take a minute to wash it?", Linda asked in amusement.

Spike laughed in reaction, his focus still on Sebbie.

"Haha, yeah! How do you like your mom's juices on my cock, Sebbie?"

Sebbie took a moment to pull out his daddy's fat girth out of his tiny mouth.

"Your juices taste incredible on Spike's cock, mommy", he replied with his innocent eyes as he pushed his back down to his throat to continue slurping. He began stroking his own cock once again.

"Jeeeesus Christ", Linda groaned in disgust.

Once he realised he was wet enough, Spike pulled out his cock and shoved Sebbie's throat away and turned towards Linda.

"Turn around, Mrs Linda! It's time to rock your hot milf asshole."

"You rarely ever talk to women, do you?", Linda mocked him but still complied, now laying on her tummy.

Spike spread her booty cheeks to discover that Mrs Linda was probably a queen of anal the way her beautiful hole twitched at him.

He attempted to fit his tip inside and to his surprise, her asshole completely swallowed his cock and gripped it tight.

Spike couldn't believe what he was feeling.

"Oh my god, Sebbie. Your Mommy's ass is worth a million dollars!"

"Really? Mommy, can I try?", Sebbie asked in awe.

Mrs Linda smirked.

"Honey, please. You're a complete bottom."

At this point she'd gotten pretty used to his incestuous ideas.

She felt Spike's thighs vaguely slapping her booty and turned around to have a look.

"Oh, wow. You are already fucking me."

She paused for a moment.

"Nope, still barely anything."

Spike fucked deeper and deeper into Mrs Linda's ass.

In the middle of his anal-fucking, he automatically slapped Mrs Linda's fat booty once again.

"Hey! I said no spanking, young man!"

"But your booty's so far, Mrs. Linda!"

"Ugh, don't you Gen Zs ever listen to your elders?"

He tried to grab her booty and her hips but they were simply too big for his hands.

He tried to grab a hold of her hands but with the pleasure his cock was feeling, he couldn't even be in control of his own self.

Linda laughed.

"Oh, you're never fucking a woman like me ever again, are you?"

"You got that right, Mrs Linda.", Spoke replied as he went on thrusting into her asshole.

"In fact I can't believe I'm fucking for free. You should be a well paid whore!"

He then tried to grab Linda's well done, straight hair.

"Hey, not the hair! Hey, stop!"

Once again, her whining made Spike even harder.

"Oh yeah?", he pulled her hair harder.

"Why not?"

"I just went to the hairdresser this morning. You're not paying my bills."

Spike did not pay attention as he went on pulling and messing her up.

"Spike! Stop pulling my hair!"

Spike decided to oblige for once and left her hair alone, although a complete mess.

"You know, you complain a lot for a cheating wife, Mrs Linda."

He continued focusing on her asshole. It was much tighter than her pussy, he realised.

Linda buried her face into the pillows.

"Oh god, where did I lose my vibrator..."

She sighed.

"Would you like me to go get it?", asked Spike.

"You know, if you do that, I won't stop you."

"Oh my god, I'm cumming!", Spike cried out.

"Oh, FINALLY! About damn time!", Linda was relieved.

Sebbie got really excited, and suddenly on his knees.

"Can you cum on my face, daddy?!"

"Yes, baby boy. But first, I'm gonna cum on Mrs Linda's face", Spike replied.

"Oh, hell no!", Linda immediately pulled Spike's cock out of her and got on her knees, crawling back a bit.

Spike began jerking off for his selfish pleasure.

"Come on, milf! It's just facial! It's good for your skin, you know?"

Spike clearly had no idea what he was talking about.

"Get your cream away from me, young man! You can finish off on my stepson or whatever!"

"Don't be a bitch, Mrs Linda. Think of it this way. I'm one facial away from never seeing you again."

He smirked.

Linda paused for a bit.

She had done basically everything at this point. She just had to taste some bad cum and it's mission complete.

"Ugh, fiiiiine."

She impatiently got on her knees in front of his cock, right beside Sebbie.

"Just be quick about it!"

Spike was definitely very quick about it the way his cock immediately busted out a giant nut on Mrs Linda's face.

"ARRRRRRGH!", Spike groaned.

Before she knew it, Linda had thick ropes of cum being shot continuously on her face, drenching her completely with semen.

She had cum in her cheeks, her lips, some on her tits and some almost into her eyes, had she not closed them.

She spat a bit of the fluid out.

"Gosh, you were loaded in there!"

She also felt the wetness on her head.

"Oh no!"

She touched her head, and was quite disappointed.

"You asshole! You ruined my hair!"

Spike was too busy, cumming still.

He realised Sebbie hadn't gotten any cum, and decided to distribute his generous wealth towards him as well.

Sebbie pulled his tongue out, but was disappointed to receive only a couple drops.

"Awwwh, I barely got any..."

Mrs Linda licked the cum off of her lips and wiped the cum out of her eyes as she glared at Spike.

"Now then, mister. We had a deal. Get the fuck out of my house!"

"Honey? What are you doing?"

Mrs Linda turned around in shock.

"Oh hey, dad!", Sebbie cheered excitedly.

Sebbie's Dad looked at Mrs Linda, his newly wed bride, drenched in the cum of his twink son's unemployed boyfriend, Spike.

"Oh hello, Sir! I just got done giving your sexy wife and your twink son a nice facial. Would you like your wife to lick the remaining cum off of my cock?"