My Wife, His Toy

Story Info
Donald's infertile. His best friend helps out.
19.2k words
4.02
105.7k
283
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's your biggest fantasy?"

It was that seemingly innocuous question that sent Donald and Mary down the rabbit hole. The young couple was in Sweden, visiting Mary's parents, and while they were on a leisurely stroll through the dense forest, Donald sprung the question on his unsuspecting wife. This question had been burning inside of him for weeks on end, and this trip was the perfect time to reinvigorate their sex life. They had been trying for a baby for the past year, and the constant pressure to perform had made their lovemaking robotic and obligatory. They were going through the motions, but along the way, a sense of passion had been lost.

Mary smiled, a wide, ear-to-ear smile, baring her white teeth. "I think you know that," she said as she squeezed her husband's hand.

Already Donald felt the blood surging to his member as he contemplated what to say next. She was right - he knew exactly what his wife's biggest fantasy was: Two cocks at the same time. In the first few years of their marriage, the couple had extensively role played this fantasy, even going as far as to buy a life-like dildo for Mary to suck on while Donald pounded her from the back. Those times were always amazing, and Donald would cum way too quickly for his own liking when he heard his wife gag on the fake cock in her mouth. In truth, this conversation wasn't about Mary's biggest fantasy. It was about Donald's.

The couple was all alone in the lush, thick forest, allowing them to talk freely. The chirps of woodland critters and the soothing sounds of a small stream were the only thing they could hear. Being so far away from civilization liberated the couple, eliminating them from the burdens of society, if for only a short while.

"Why do you ask?"

"Well, I wanted to talk about... our sex life."

"What about it? Are you unhappy? I know things haven't been going as planned, but..." Mary asked. Their childlessness weighed heavy on her mind - every month that went by without success was yet another failure, and slowly but surely, she was starting to lose hope.

"No, it's not that, don't worry. I just want to spice things up a little."

"Okay. What did you have in mind?"

Donald sought for the right words. Should he dive right in, and tell her all he ever thought about was her sleeping with another man? Or would that spook her?

Mary searched his face for clues, wondering what was going on in that gorgeous head of his.

"I want to roleplay and fantasize a few scenarios," Donald said hesitantly. "We've been so busy conceiving, I feel like we've lost touch with each other, you know?"

"Mmmh," Mary hummed in agreement. "Like what?"

Donald avoided her inquisitive eyes, a blush appearing on his face.

"Come on, spit it out!" Mary laughed. "Don't be shy with me, we've been married for almost eight years! You can't surprise me, mister."

Donald laughed with his wife. God, she was gorgeous, he thought. The years only added to her beauty. From her wide smile and high cheek bones to her round, plump butt — she was a total knockout. Any man would go crazy for her... and that's exactly what Donald wanted to see.

"Okay, here it goes," Donald said as he took a deep breath. "I'm really happy with you, and our sex life, and I don't want to 'add' anyone to that and possibly ruin what we have, okay? That said, I don't see why we can't fantasize about it. That's harmless. Right? Am I making sense?"

Mary smiled as her husband started rattling. She could tell from the flush on his cheek and the shakiness of his voice that this was important to him, even though she couldn't yet quite grasp what he was aiming at. It didn't matter though. She loved him with all her heart, and would do anything to please him. She knew when she started dating he didn't have a vanilla taste, and that's part of the reason why she loved him. Never a dull moment.

"Sure," she said. "Fantasies are harmless. So, a threesome, is that what you want? With another woman?"

"Yes. Well, maybe. Or a couple. Or just a guy."

The words flopped out Donald's mouth.

"A guy? Really? Like we used to roleplay, you mean?"

Mary was glowing as memories started flooding back. She loved it whenever Donald would tie her up and use her body relentlessly, forcing her to suck on a dildo as he fucked her. The thought alone made her wet with anticipation. Surrendering her body like that... it was her ultimate turn-on. Sadly, with both of them working full-time jobs, when they did have time for love-making, getting pregnant was all that was on Mary's mind. Their role playing had taken a back seat.

"Yes. Maybe. Kinda like that."

"What do you mean?"

"Well..." This was it. "I like to fantasize about you... with another guy. Without me. Just you and him."

When those words left Donald's mouth, it felt like a weight had been lifted from his shoulders. He had been carrying this secret with him for years, and the fantasy had only gotten stronger with each passing day. He suspected it wouldn't be a complete surprise for his wife, as he was well aware of her threesome fantasies and he was more than happy to play along.

"Is that weird?"

"Of course not," Mary said immediately. "I don't think it's commonplace, but that doesn't make it weird. I've heard about it before."

"I'm just afraid you'll think I'm weird or something, or—"

"Stop it, baby," Mary said softly as she wrapped her arms around her husband. "I love you. Okay? I love you. Sexual fetishes and all. Never worry about what I'll think of you, alright?"

Donald pressed his lips firmly against his wife's, savoring the sweet moment. "God, you're an amazing wife. I'm so lucky to have you."

"Damn right. It would be a shame not to share me, right?"

Donald's cock surged with blood at his wife's playful quip. She understood him through and through, and always knew exactly what buttons to press to get a rise out of him. Sometimes he wondered if she was secretly psychic.

Mary felt his cock harden as it pressed against her hips. She grabbed her husband's hands and lowered them down unto her firm butt.

"That's what you want, right? For another man to have me?"

Donald nodded, breathing heavily. That was exactly what he wanted.

Mary nuzzled her husband's neck, her minty breath tickling his ears as she whispered naughty things.

"I think I can do that... I wouldn't mind another man's strong hands on my ass, his fingers digging into my skin, taking me, touching me..."

A low, involuntary moan escaped from Donald's mouth as his wife teased him relentlessly.

"Calm down, tiger," she said, patting the large bulge in his jeans. "Or you'll cum right here!"

"Let's keep walking," Donald said, "before I fuck you right here in the woods!"

"You'd like that, wouldn't you?"

"You bet," Donald growled as he smacked his wife's round, perky ass.

"Mmm," Mary moaned. "So would I... but I don't want my parents to come looking for us and find me bent over a tree, haha!"

"Let them watch if they want to," Donald joked.

"Okay, now that's pervy!" Mary laughed. "Let's walk back to the house, then... while you tell me more about what you had in mind."

The couple walked back to the house, hand in hand, as Donald shared his deepest and darkest fantasies. Spurred on by the tranquility of the woods, and the understanding, loving nature of his wife, he felt free from all anxiety and bared all. More than he had ever planned to.

"It's just really sexy to think about you being pleasured, having sex, being fucked. I can't describe exactly why, it just... is."

"I get it. Is there anyone particular you had in mind, though? Some scenario or place?"

"Countless!" Donald laughed. "Realistically, of course, it would have to be a stranger on vacation, but when we're just fantasizing, it could be anyone. And, as far as I'm concerned, you can take things pretty far. The sluttier, the better, if you know what I mean," Donald rattled on. He was really gathering steam now.

Mary nodded thoughtfully about the free reins her husband was handing her. This started out as a conversation about fantasies, but where there's fantasy, there's also a very real, very hungry urge.

"So, if I tell you to call the massage parlor and set me up with a massage with Jamal, you wouldn't mind?"

Donald's blood started to pump a little quicker. Jamal had been the focal point of countless fantasies for him. Donald and Mary took a couple's massage at the local parlor every few months, and last time they went, Mary got paired up with the ebony stud. All massage long, all Donald could think about was Jamal's strong, firm hands touching his wife's skin. He was as hard as a rock. His masseuse has given him a weird look when she saw the tent he was pitching, but only he knew it wasn't meant for her. Every time he heard the bed creak next to him, he imagined that Jamal was sliding his thick member into his loving wife with him only a few feet away, blissfully unaware. Of course, this hadn't been the case... but it didn't stop his imagination from working overtime.

"Uh-huh," Donald breathed. "I'd like that."

"Even if I went all by myself? And I'd wear that see-through black thong you like so much?"

"Yes," Donald said, his mouth suddenly dry. This was all going so fast. His wife was taking to this like a duck takes to water. "But only if you come straight home and I get to lick your freshly fucked pussy."

Holy crap did I really just say that out loud?! Donald licked his chapped lips, unsure of his wife's reaction. Had he crossed the line?

Mary smirked, her big blue eyes twinkling with desire. Her husband was more a submissive than he had let on. She had read about such men, and their wanton desires. It had sounded perfect to her. Too perfect. All the rough sex she could ever want, and a loving husband at home who doesn't shirk his duties. It was like a fairy tale. Yet, here he was, her Donald, the strong, dominant, protective man she fell in love with all those years ago, offering her that perfect life. For real.

"Of course," she said nonchalantly. She leaned over and kissed Donald's cheek.

"My pussy belongs to you, no matter whose cum its filled with!"

Donald was dizzy with desire. With started out as a tentative conversation about reinvigorating their love life had quickly turned into the hottest talk they'd had in their marriage.

They had reached the cottage belonging to Mary's parents. All that pent up lust, and now they had to sit down with his in-laws? Not happening.

"Let's fuck," Donald said hoarsely. "I want you, now."

"We can't," Mary hesitated. "My parents are waiting for us."

"Tell them we're tired and are going to lie down for a while," Donald insisted. "I'll wait in our cabin."

Mary bit her bottom lip as she weighed her options. Donald grabbed her hand and placed it firmly on the bulge in his crotch. "I'm going to fuck you, now, you slut," he growled.

"Okay," she squealed. "Go."

Donald waited in their cabin for his wife to return. Her parents had built several cabins on their huge tract of land, providing their visitors with the necessary privacy.

The moment she returned, they were all over each other. Clothes were shed instantly as they attacked one another, eager to satisfy their pent-up lust. Donald stripped her off her dress and pushed her down on the bed, lining up his hard, throbbing cock with her sopping wet pussy. He entered her, his cock sliding into the hilt with only one stroke. She was wetter and more eager than she had ever been.

"Oh fuck," Donald groaned as he pounded his wife's round, white ass. The thought of her parents sipping tea a few hundred yards away while he unloaded his cum into their slutty daughter's cunt only made him harder. He loved the idea of turning their innocent, naive little girl into a cockhungry cumdumpster.

"I'm your slut, baby," Mary moaned, her eyes rolled to the back of her head as Donald fucked her as hard as he could. The entire bed was shaking with each thrust as he hit her G-spot, over and over again. "I'll fuck whoever you want me to. I'll let everyone fuck me. I'm such a slut, I don't even care, I just crave cock, baby. I just want to have my pussy filled!"

Each word leaving Mary's lips only added more fuel to Donald's fire. The sensations he was feeling were nearly indescribable. He was lost in a haze of lust, everything else faded to the background. There was only him, his wife, and the best, dirtiest sex in the world.

"Who do you want to fuck?!" Donald grunted through gritted teeth. He pulled out, rubbing the purple, swollen head of his cock against her wet lips. He was ready to blow, and eager to savor every last moment. "I want to hear the naughtiest, filthiest, dirtiest thing you can think of, your deepest desire."

Mary's head was swimming with wanton thoughts, her sex burning brightly with shameless desire. The couple had lost all inhibitions, but Donald was pushing for even more. There was one name in particular that would pop up into Mary's head every once and a while... someone that, despite her better judgment, she had always been curious about. But she couldn't tell her husband... it was forbidden. Taboo.

Sensing his wife's hesitation, Donald continued. "Is it Jamal? Do you want his black cock inside of you? Or your boss? Do you want him to bend you over on his desk, and fuck you right in his office? Tell me, if you want me to cum deep inside you, tell me baby!" He teased her clit with his cock, sending wave after wave of pleasure through her body. She couldn't hold out much longer, every inch of her being was begging to be fucked.

"I... I can't say," Mary said, her voice raspy.

Not satisfied, Donald spanked her. "You can and you will tell me who you want to fill this fucking slutty pussy of yours," he said commandingly. He leaned over forwards, wrapping one hand around his wife's throat. She loved it when he would hold her like this, choking her slightly. She loved the feeling of being used and taken so roughly, like she existed only to serve men and their desires.

Donald slowly sunk his cock into his wife's quivering cunt, taking his sweet time until he had filled her completely. He was on the very verge of orgasm, his cock throbbing with anticipation, begging for release. Yet Donald wasn't satisfied — he could feel she had a secret desire, and he wanted to get to the bottom of it. He gave one small thrust, causing his wife to moan with desire.

"Tell me," he said sternly.

"Tony," Mary moaned between breaths. "I want Tony to fuck me. I want to be one of his toys," she gushed. Donald froze in place, but his cock surged with blood. Tony — his best-friend?! His wife couldn't stand him — or so he thought.

Now that she had spilled the beans, there was no stopping Mary. She moved her body, fucking herself on Donald's hard cock, as she voiced all her most wanton desires.

"I want him to use me, to take me, to fuck me like one of his sluts, to pound me with that big fucking tool of his, to serve that smug asshole! Oh, yes! I'm going to fuck him baby, I'm going to — next time he visits, I'm going to let him fuck me. You know he wants me, don't you baby, have you seen the way he looks at me? He wants me so bad — and I'm going to let hem have it, I'm going to fuck your friend and let him cum inside oF ME OH YES FUCK OH GODDD!"

Mary's body trembled fiercely as the most incredible orgasm of her life coursed through every inch of her body. Her husband had awoken a dormant fantasy, slumbering just beneath the surface. From the moment she had met her husband's best friend that guilty thought had been lingering there, trying to claw its way out, but she had always pushed it down. She avoided him. She couldn't stand him. Or so she told herself. In truth, she was more than curious. He surely talked the talk, but could he walk the walk?

Meanwhile, Donald was flabbergasted. He never, not in a million years, would've thought that his wife fantasized about his best friend and former college roommate. Donald and Tony had been as thick as thieves since the first day of college. They were very different - Tony was tall and athletic, a real jock, who could never stay tied down to only one girl, while Donald was all brains and faithful to a fault, but the pair shared a sense of humor and interest in action movies that drew them together. In hindsight, his wife's interest was obvious, after all, Tony was devilishly handsome, with broad shoulders and washboard abs, but Mary had always insisted that she didn't really care for him. Had she just been lying because she was attracted to him?

Judging from the stream of obscenities his wife vocalized as he fucked herself to orgasm on his hard, throbbing cock, this wasn't a mere slip of the tongue. This was a deep-seated desire, a buried lust, a secret, burning passion.

Could there be anything more humiliating than being cuckolded by your best friend?

I'm going to fuck him. I'm going to fuck your best friend and let him cum inside of me.

Those words had actually been said out loud by his own wife!

Wow!

As those words sunk in, reverberating inside Donald's skull, his cock unloaded the biggest load of his life inside his wife's trembling pussy. Load after load of thick, white spunk was fired directly into Mary's unprotected womb, filling her to the brim, and bringing Donald indescribable pleasure. All he could think about was his wife willingly surrendering herself to the man he had been competing with all his life —- his better looking, successful, 'player' mate who used women like toys. His wife, his most prized possession, in his friend's hands...

Gasping for air, the couple collapsed on the bed in a heap of sweaty limbs.

"Did you like that?"

"I loved it," Donald growled as he passionately kissed his wife. It had been everything he had hoped for - and more.

***

Another month went by, and this meant yet another negative pregnancy test. Donald secretly hoped their lovemaking in the cabin in Sweden had finally knocked up his bride, but alas.

"Don't worry, we'll get there next time," Mary had said as she tried to comfort her husband. It weighed heavily on his mind. All Mary's sisters had gotten knocked up without a hitch, and the horrible truth was staring Donald in the face.

He had to get a fertility test.

If it wasn't Mary... then it was him.

He didn't tell his wife he went to the clinic - this was deeply personal. Luckily, the conversation in Sweden had the desired effect: Mary had taken to his fantasies like a fish to water. Their love-making was once again filled with passion, as Mary discovered she loved teasing her husband.

She even went as far as to name her favorite toy - the big, life-like dildo - after Tony. "Oh god, Tony's cock is so big baby," she'd moan as she wrapped her thick lips around the head of the huge toy. It never failed to get a rise out of Donald. Truth be told, Donald was a little surprised by the exuberance of his wife. If only he had found the courage to share his fantasy sooner!

The test results came back, and Donald's worst fears were confirmed: He was infertile.

Jesus Christ.

How was he going to break the news? Hi honey, oh by the way we can't ever have kids. Holy shit. As horrible as it was, there was nothing left to do than to face it head on in.

"I have something to tell you," Donald said during dinner that night.

Mary looked up, smiling at her hubby. She noticed the grim look on his face right away. "What is it?"

"I went to the clinic, a-and..."

Donald swallowed, a large lump forming in his throat. This was it. She would be crushed - God forbid, maybe even leave him for some one else? No matter, he didn't deserve her, he wasn't even a man...

Mary grabbed her husbands hand, holding it tightly.

"What is it baby?" She said gently. She could tell from his ashen white face that his worst fears had been realized, but she needed to hear him say it.