MILF Helps both Bi-Curious Boys

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The pause in her speech, enabled her mind to rest while her body took over. The pair of hands had caressed under her skirt, a loose-fitting flared, summer skirt, tied with a thin belt above her hips. Who's hand? she wondered. They slowly moved up, exploring Chance's thighs to the lace trim on her panties. Her legs took on a life of their own as she corrected her stance to widen them slightly. "Rico," she murmured, "try my other breast." It was easier to talk to Rico rather than figure out who was caressing her hips.

Chance encouraged Rico to loosen his lips on her teat by pushing her finger between her breast and his lips. To her, Rico's lips felt more full, a reaction she assumed from suckling. She offered her other breast and he took it greedily. Even his saliva noises penetrated the tied shirt covering her ears. It gave her a welcome distraction from the fingers which were now underneath her panties. Chance hung onto the hope that it was Rico touching her most private parts.

She leaned over and nearer to Rico. Was this her body manoeuvring into a better position for her pussy to be available? Or was it the need to speak to Rico? She didn't want to know and said, "Rico, you're a naughty boy, playing with me, exploring me, but you mustn't go further. You know we must end this ... we can talk ..." Her body shook as her panties were eased down, over her knees and then her ankles. As she stepped out of them, Chance whispered, "You're my baby, Rico, and I forgive you wanting to take my knickers off."

Those hands were back on her thighs, her skirt raised, held up, fingers traced along the crease of her bare bum. It seemed natural to bend further over Rico, to say motherly words, cooing encouragement, telling him how to suck her milk. As fingers spread her bum cheeks to widen her arse, she murmured close to his ear, "Rico, kiss me, my lovely boy, kiss me." Their lips - his wet and swollen, hers open and soft - came together. For Chance, it helped to block out the realisation that it had been Zak all along playing between her legs because his face was now moulded into the crease of her bum. As she allowed Rico's tongue into her mouth, she widened her legs and felt Zak's lips on her puckered hole, his moist fingers rimmed her, his tongue licked.

She spoke into Rico's lips, "Help me to stop this, darling. Tell me how to pull away, my baby boy." Her stomach twisted as Zak continued to rim her with his tongue while he also searched her pussy lips with his fingers, a thumb which penetrated her cunt, her juices flowed.

Rico's voice sounded tearful, "Will you be my mummy, to feed me like this every day, to teach me how to please you?"

His cry went to her heart. Chance nodded, "I love you, Rico, we can work this out, my baby."

"But what if," Rico cried, "your baby wants to be a man with you, to release my tension, to release my desire, my love for you Mummy?"

Chance couldn't speak as tears pricked her and they kissed deeply. It didn't feel important that one of her legs had been positioned up on the sofa edge and Zak's hand had gently pushed her further into Rico. To steady herself, she placed her hands either side of Rico while Rico clasped the palms of his hands either side of her face. "Oh Rico." Her speech faltered as Zak's cock penetrated her pussy, a little at first as if he was waiting but Chance continued with her nephew, "Rico, I haven't made love to anyone since my divorce 5 years ago. I'm not sure any more ..." As Zak sunk the length of his cock in one fluid motion, her words turned into gasps as her son held his cock steady deep inside his mum. Zak didn't move.

The blindfold hid her embarrassment. Her body twitched every 3 seconds as her vagina muscles got used to Zak. She was aware of dribble descending down the inside of her leg and past her knee. Rico must have known that Zak was going to fuck her. Rico's concern showed in his husky voice to Chance, "Hold me, Mummy, while Zak gives you pleasure."

She nodded and, in the darkness of her blindfold, Chance knew that Rico had taken off his top. Her hand caressed his abs but behind her, Zak pulled back his cock until only his tip was inside her. Rico pulled Chance's head down onto his chest, kissed her covered ears and whispered, "You'll be alright. Relax your pussy, Mummy."

Then Zak rammed his cock in which caused her to cry out, "Oh yes, Rico."

"Shush," he replied. "Let Zak take you."

Her son now set a rhythm, deliberate, unrushed as her body shook. "Rico. Hold me still."

His arms came around her shoulders as Zak continued.

Zak gasped. "Oh, Mum. You gorgeous woman. Is this the first time for 5 years?"

Chance shouted into Rico's neck, "Yes ... yes. Do it, Zak. Make me a woman again." She cried out more as Zak powered into her. Suddenly she was having an orgasm. Her body collapsed onto Rico but Zak held her hips up. As the wave of pleasure swept through her, Zak yelled, "I'm going to come."

Rico held her steady which helped Chance to feel Zak shoot his sperm into her. It prolonged her orgasm to know that Zak was ejaculating, that his sperm inside her bare womb might produce a baby. Rico squeezed her as she continued to spasm, continued to feel Zak inside her, his cock still erect. Without Zak holding her hips up to his cock and without Rico's support, Chance would have fallen. She moaned as pleasure streaked through her.

As Zak withdrew his cock, after-shocks made her body tremor and more juice dribbled down her leg. She rested on Rico and felt herself being moved by Zak to sit next to Rico, her head rested on Rico's shoulder.

After a minute in her darkened world, Chance could tell that Rico was having his shorts and underpants taken off. It was Zak doing this, she felt sure because Rico turned her face to his and kissed her with his hands either side of her jaw. Then he gasped. Chance ran her thumb across his lips. "Are you ok?"

"Oh Mummy, I need to tell you something ... " His breathing faltered, his chest expanded as Chance ran her hand over his abs. "I want you and ... Zak. Is that wrong?"

"Shush, my baby boy. You can have pleasure with another man ... are you bisexual?" She knew the answer but wanted to hear Rico say it."

"Sorry, you're my mummy to feed me and I love you and want you but Zak is ... I want him also." Rico's voice had tears in it. "Forgive me?"

"Yes, Rico, my darling." Chance's brain declared it was time to get up and let the boys alone but her body wanted more of the taboo. She'd seen Rico naked in the cellar and the image of his cock - and his mouth as he sucked Zak - wouldn't leave her. Her hand trailed further down Rico to stroke Zak's head. She murmured to Rico, "Zak is sucking you."

Rico gasped, "Yes. Will you still love me when your son has swallowed my spunk?"

The rhythm of Rico's body indicated the passion Zak was giving his cousin's cock. Zak deep-throated Rico. As Rico got nearer his orgasm she kissed his forehead and cooed soothingly, "Give yourself to Zak ... and afterwards, I'll take you, your cock inside me, any way you want me, I'm yours to own, my pussy, my mouth, my butt ... these are yours to choose. I'm your mummy to feed you my milk and take my body."

Rico began to come, his torso juddered and he gasped. His grip on Chance's waist tightened. "My eyes are on you," he whispered, "I'm coming, Mummy. I love you." Throughout his orgasm and his aftershocks, Rico kept saying that he was watching her face.

She began to love his dependence on her and she stroked his swollen lips with her fingers and then inserted them into his mouth to suck. "My lovely little boy." She smiled at the thought that Rico wasn't so little concerning his cock. Chance let her hand caress down over his abs. Zak had taken Rico's cock out of his mouth and Chance felt the size of her nephew's cock - strong, large, wet with cum and saliva - it caused Chance to wonder if Rico would fit easily into her. After all, her pussy must still be tight having not been fucked in the last 5 years except now.

The boys carefully readjusted her position. A floating sensation came over her as Zak and Rico placed her on a low coffee table, a bed of cushions and pillows under her, on her back with her legs spread over the edge, legs bent so that her feet touched the floor. Chance loved the homage and fuss they made of her and she realised something about herself - her need to have two men make love to her, her two boys, family only because it was the intimacy of a 3-way love that made it special.

At first, she didn't know which boy was eating her pussy until it dawned that both were kissing and sucking between her legs. She climaxed unexpectedly. Yet the boys continued as if nothing had happened, a finger in her arse, her clit sucked out of its protective hood of skin, and then she climaxed again. In her darkened world, a cock was offered to her mouth, then the other cock from the other side and so she sucked both. Chance used her hands to feel their bums. Rico's bum was softer and bigger than Zak. It was Zak who stayed by her head, his cock in her mouth, as Rico knelt between her legs. Her hand played with Zak's balls, her face to her side to allow her son full penetration down her throat.

Rico had raised her legs to angle her hips, his cock head at her pussy. Rico pressed his thumb around the edge of her clit, the sensations relaxed her internal muscles and Rico nudged in. The pressure on her clit increased and suddenly Chance was having another orgasm. It must have helped Rico to press his big cock further as her love juice squelched. Every time he pushed, Chance felt more of the shape of Rico.

Zak called out, "You alright, Mum?" as he fucked her mouth, his cock hit the back of her throat each time he plunged in. His balls slapped against her fingers and her cheek. Chance didn't and couldn't speak but her son would have known had his mum been uncomfortable.

Rico let her legs back down to touch the floor and his cock now hit her g-spot. She groaned and knew her orgasm had become continuous, never before experienced, the climax refused to stop and it caused a weightless feeling where time didn't matter.

Zak called out, "Swallow it, I'm coming," and spurted into her throat, his cock lodged deep and his spunk glided down into her stomach. Chance licked his tip and caused him to judder. He pulled out and kissed her mouth lovingly, his hands on her face.

Rico fucked her fast, his balls slapped against her bum, pussy liquid shot out to cover his groin and balls as her orgasm continued. Half a minute later and Rico panted, "Oh Mummy, I'm bare ... I could withdraw?" but it was too late and Rico ejaculated, globs of it deep into her cervix, as he pushed his size ever deeper inside Chance. But now her body craved for Rico to make a baby, to get her pregnant, to bind him to her, to continue to mother him.

Her body sang as Rico withdrew and came alongside her, the other side to Zak. Her son sat back to make way for Rico's cock so that Chance could lick and taste it. The boys moved her off the coffee table and got her comfortable on the floor and warm as the 3 hugged each other.

They carefully took her blindfold away and Chance needed time to get used to the light. Her body gave the occasional jolt from the feelings still racing around insides. They rested for 10 minutes before she spoke, "You boys made a new woman of me and I've been thinking how we can go forward." The guys snuggled up closer, one on each side of her. "I propose we each stick to our separate bedrooms but on the 2nd night Rico comes to my bed and we make love. On the 3rd night, Zak sleeps with me and on the following night I get to sleep alone ... for a rest ... and you guys share a bed to explore your bi side together. Then, the night after that we all get together and make a long night of it, each of us making love to each other without boundaries."

"A routine? Can we do this all summer?" said Rico.

"Of course," she murmured.

12