MILF Helps with School Project

Story Info
A daughter thinks her mother has a future in porn.
4.6k words
4.53
31.9k
50
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Malaysia's mom was the hardest worker she knew. Working as a nurse she regularly grafted through mammoth shifts but financially there was little to spend on any luxuries. As a single mother she had to pay for rent, put food on the table for 18-year old Malaysia and keep up with the ever-rising bills of her elderly father's care home.

Tanisha wasn't unhappy with her life, but Malaysia was convinced she deserved more. Since the birth of her daughter, Tanisha had devoted her life to her offspring and the years had flown by. When she stopped to look in the mirror she barely recognised the face that looked back at her.

She'd been 26 when Malaysia was born. In Tanisha's neighbourhood this was actually fairly late for a first child, and since her baby's arrival, Tanisha could count her sexual partners on one hand.

Often barely hidden behind her nurse's scrubs, Tanisha possessed a body men would worship. She was average height at 5'5, and well-toned from the long hours on her feet. To say she had curves in the right places was an understatement. Her shapely legs led up to a plump round ass. Her stomach wasn't flat but looked right, sat underneath a pair of huge tits, each the size of a canary melon.

Malaysia wanted to help her mother rediscover herself and give her a new lease of life. Tanisha was 44 now, so if anything were to change, it would have to be a drastic move. Daughter had a plan to push her mother into the world of porn.

It wasn't an easy decision for Malaysia to decide upon, but she couldn't think of anything that would be better. Tanisha was single, beautiful and underappreciated. Her only family, other than Malaysia, was her father in the care home.

If the plan was to be as successful as it possibly could be, Tanisha would be a sought-after and unique newcomer to the industry. She had the potential to make a lot of money for the next five years or so. She would go from just getting by each month to not having to worry financially, and Malaysia would be able go to college.

Malaysia had just got in from school when she decided to begin with phase one of the plan. Her mother was sat of the couch, watching TV on her day off.

"Hey sweetie"

"Hey Mom"

Malaysia sat down in the armchair next to the couch. Tanisha muted the TV and turned her attentions on her daughter so she could hear about her day.

"So we've been set a new project at school, its about "Perceptions" and we're free to interpret how we want basically. I was thinking of making mine about you. Being a single, black mom there's definitely a lot of perceptions about that and it's a chance to help change that."

Tanisha was always interested in her daughter's education and began asking questions and suggesting ideas. She was eager to help, but had no idea what Malaysia's actual plan was.

They talked for about half an hour before Malaysia headed up to her room and Tanisha began preparing dinner.

90 minutes later they were back in the living room and on their second glasses of wine.

"So Mom I had a few more thoughts about what I want to do with the project."

Her mother nodded and took another sip of wine.

"I want to do a series of photos that really show off how sexy you are, and that being a 44-year old single mother with a full-time job hasn't affected that."

Tanisha raised an eyebrow at her daughter and giggled. "And what exactly do you have in mind?"

Malaysia explained her idea. She wanted her mom to pose in a bikini around the house, doing her same routine as if it was a normal day.

Tanisha was silent a moment. Malaysia kept her eyes on her, wondering what was going through her head. Had she ever done, or been asked to do, anything like this ever before?

"Okay, I'll do it."

Two weeks passed before both women were free to work on the project.

Tanisha stood in her room, admiring the bikini Malaysia had bought her. It was yellow, with silver rings connecting the front and back of the bottoms at the hips. It was safe to say Tanisha was also admiring her own body and thinking perhaps it was time to get herself back out there. She didn't regret that she'd spent her life working hard to care for her daughter, but it would have been nice to have sometimes let loose a bit over the years.

Downstairs Malaysia was setting up the kitchen for the shoot. The equipment was borrowed from her school, apart from the memory card on the camera. This Tanisha had insisted they own that themselves, as she didn't want these photos being spread around Malaysia's school. She trusted Malaysia's judgement for the final photos, which would be printed professionally.

Malaysia heard her mom coming down the stairs and she turned and looked as Tanisha's boobs bounced up and down with each step descended.

"Wow Mom, you look amazing!"

"Thanks, sweetie." Tanisha said and giggled. "I can't lie, I haven't felt like this in years."

Malaysia began to snap away, just so they could look through the photos and decide where the lighting was best and what poses Tanisha should adopt. Malaysia got her mom to do some profile shots and full body for the same reason as the candids, but these would be the ones Malaysia planned to send off to the porn companies -- it would be odd to send them photos of her mom down on her knees scrubbing the floor, albeit in a bikini.

They then moved onto the photos for the school project, with Tanisha running through some chores and Malaysia decided what would make a good photo.

They decided to crack open a bottle of wine and were breaking into fits of laughter as time wore on. At one point Tanisha told her daughter she was off to the toilet but when she came back she'd changed her outfit.

"Ta da!" she announced as she strode back in. The bikini was gone, and in its place was an apron, but Tanisha was fully nude underneath. The apron allowed shots of side-boob and of course Tanisha's big ass was fully on display, the back tie of the apron dangling just above her crack.

Suddenly the doorbell trilled. Tanisha froze, then ran off upstairs, telling her daughter to go to the door. What her mother didn't realise was that the talent had arrived.

Ever since Tanisha had agreed to the project, Malaysia had scoured the internet looking for the right actor to introduce her mother to. Tanisha was a big fan of British costume dramas, and Malaysia was searched for someone who could pass as one of the guys from the shows.

It had taken a long time to find the right guy, but Malaysia knew if her plan was to work, everything had to be done right.

Elias was tall, around 6'2 and had a sharp jawline and pretty face. His hair was floppy and light brown. He had no tattoos and an athletic build. He was young, at just 24 years old. Malaysia was fairly confident her mother was going to find him very attractive.

Naturally as a pornstar Elias was well-endowed, and through the agency photos Malaysia had seen his cock from all sorts of angles. Malaysia had spoken to Elias before, and run him through her plan. She couldn't afford to pay him anything at this stage, so everything would be done on an "I owe you" basis.

Malaysia could sense her mother hovering at the top of the stairs as she spoke to Elias at the door. She invited him in. Once he had walked into the living room Tanisha came down the stairs. She was wearing her dressing gown.

"Who is that?" She demanded of her daughter.

Malaysia explained she'd found a model who would do work on a voluntary basis and that she wanted to explore a race angle in her photos. Tanisha murmured her understanding.

"Just meet him, Mom."

"Okay, but I haven't got anything on under this gown, so I'm going to change. Get him a drink."

When Tanisha came into the living room Elias was standing up and looking out of the window. He turned to face her and extended his hand.

"Nice to meet you, Ma'am."

Tanisha's hard expression instantly softened as she took in Elias.

"Nice to meet you too..."

"Elias."

Malaysia watched from the doorway as Elias began to make small talk with her mom. He was looking her directly in the eye and Tanisha wasn't breaking the contact.

Elias then accepted Tanisha's offer of a glass of wine and watched her walk out the room.

"Wow" she mouthed to her daughter and headed back upstairs to put her bikini back on. Meanwhile, Elias shed his jeans and t-shirt, leaving him in just Calvin Klein briefs, his cock noticeable against the fabric.

The two models got to work. These set of photos had Elias doing housework tasks whilst Tanisha relaxed. In some shots she watched him, glass of wine in hand, whilst in others she lay on the couch reading a magazine, as Elias pretended to hoover or dust an ornament.

After two hours of posing and flirting, the male talent bid his goodbyes and kissed Tanisha on both cheeks before departing.

Malaysia laughed at her mom, who looked flustered and joined in the laughter.

"He is one good-looking man." She concluded.

The next day was a Sunday and Tanisha was on shift. At home Malaysia went through all the photos, trying to narrow them down to the best eight to send off to the porn companies. She decided Elias could help her and sent some off to him. He replied quickly, approving them. Malaysia got the feeling he was being as helpful as he could, during the photo shoot the previous day he could barely keep his eyes off Tanisha. He was probably hoping he would be able to fuck her soon enough.

The companies' responses shocked Malaysia. She'd sent photos of her mother off to ten of the biggest in the industry and they'd all got back very quickly, wanting to sign her mother up. Malaysia felt giddy with excitement but her next step was the hardest. She had no idea what her mother would do when she heard what had happened.

Malaysia was ready with the wine when her mother came home that night. She waited for her to fully unwind and relax after her hard day. She flicked through her phone, but it wasn't any social media she looked at, rather her notes on what she would say to her mother. She'd already slipped in a few comments about how hard her mother worked and that she deserved much more than she got. Tanisha had agreed but not extended the conversation. In her mind there was no way she could risk leaving her current job. If she didn't manage to keep the income coming in, she and Malaysia could be in real trouble.

Eventually Malaysia had to go for it. She had talked enough and it was time to reveal the truth.

"So Mom, there's something you should know. I decided to send some of the photos of you to some modelling companies and they are really interested. You could make a lot of money if you went for it."

"Seriously?" Tanisha didn't look happy. "I told you that the only people who were going to see those photos were you and me and I was going to look over the ones you chose for your project."

"I know mom, I'm sorry but I hate to see you underappreciated at the hospital. These people are scrambling to offer you a deal. You could make a lot of money and work a lot less."

"Oh please, you think I was born yesterday? They're just trying to reel you in. What would modelling companies want with me anyway? I'm a 44 year-old Black woman and I haven't got the height to be a model!"

"Well, these aren't your regular modelling companies..." Malaysia began to explain. Her mother had kept her scowl on her face and was staring at her daughter.

"It's porn." She said finally, not looking Tanisha in the eye.

Tanisha stood up.

"Go to your room Malaysia. I do not want to speak to you tonight. I am too damn angry."

Malaysia's mother wasn't the type to shout but it was clear she was pissed off. Malaysia always knew there were a few ways her plan would end unsuccessfully.

After being sent to her room, Malaysia fell asleep. She awoke about 2am, needing a drink. She opened her door quietly to not wake her mother, but heard noise coming from Tanisha's room.

She crept up to the door and listened. There was the low buzz of a vibrator coupled with the moans from a porno. Every now and then Tanisha would release a moan of her own as well. It was an interesting development to say the least.

The next day when she got back from school Malaysia headed into her mother's bedroom. Tanisha was at work. They still hadn't spoken from the previous night as Malaysia had left before her mother woke for the day. She lifted the lid of her mother's laptop. Clicking on the internet, she saw that the history had been cleared. But Tanisha wasn't as tech savvy as she thought. She had forgotten to clear her Google search history. "Elias porn" and "Elias pornstar" had been searched for. Malaysia had a quick look herself, but it was unlikely Tanisha had found anything, Elias was a newcomer to the industry and he hadn't shot with any major players yet. Tanisha would have had to satisfy herself with a different video.

Malaysia wasn't sure what it meant, but it was certainly something to mull over. Perhaps her mother just felt horny and wanted to masturbate to Elias, or maybe she had become curious about the porn industry and wanted a closer look. Malaysia had no idea if her mother watched porn regularly, or if the previous night had been a first for her.

Relations managed to improve between mother and daughter and Malaysia had to weigh up her next move. She could keep trying, or she could abandon the idea. Her next plan was to shoot some more photos for her school project, but Tanisha would eventually find out there never was a project when the end of the school year came.

During their discussions in which Tanisha had forgiven Malaysia, she had asked a few questions that indicated there was a flicker of curiosity and perhaps openness to the idea. She had asked if Elias was a pornstar or a just a regular model.

"He's a pornstar." Malaysia confirmed.

"He must be popular."

"He actually isn't, he said he's trying to break into the industry."

"Oh, I'm surprised."

"Not every woman loves floppy-haired white boys, Mom" Malaysia teased.

After hearing this Malaysia decided to make another attempt. She said she wanted to take a few more photos for the school project.

"Would you be inviting Elias again?" Tanisha enquired.

"Well yeah, but just as a regular model, he does that too."

Tanisha decided it was fine with her and said she thought a new outfit would be good for the next set of photos.

Malaysia was happy even if it never progressed further than this, it was fun to see her mom escape into a different world.

Day 2 on set came quickly. This time Elias was there from the start. Tanisha was in a good mood and was having a lot of fun. She flirted with him from the off, and adopted poses that got her closer to him than normal.

Her outfit of choice was a satin burgundy tracksuit that hugged her figure. She was barefoot with painted toenails. Elias was excited by the outfit and started to be more brazen with his compliments. Malaysia had never been in the presence of such sexual tension before. She switched the camera to video mode and kept it glued on her mom and the pornstar.

Tanisha had all but forgotten her daughter was in the room. She barely took her eyes away from Elias. They had stopped posing and just kept up the flirty chatting. Their bodies crept closer together, radiating sexual energy. Elias was breathing heavily, his mouth parted slightly. He grabbed Tanisha and began to kiss her on her plump lips, his hands on her back and moving down towards her ass.

Malaysia's mom returned the passion with matching spirit. Her hands also began to run themselves over the tall body of Elias.

As the duo were consumed by their lust, their eyes closed, Malaysia flicked on the lights she had set up. Her mother and Elias were in the perfect location, stood just in front of the couch.

Elias now had his hands over Tanisha's breasts, and began to stroke and squeeze them through the fabric. Her hands were down below, running along the imprint of Elias' cock, causing him to moan in pleasure.

Malaysia kept steady with the camera, capturing the aching lust of her mother. Whilst she was openly being groped and stroking a cock herself, Tanisha or Elias were both still clothed. How would Tanisha react to one of her nipples being exposed? Would she come to her senses and demand the camera be shut off and the footage deleted?

As if Elias read Malaysia's mind, he turned Tanisha towards the camera and positioned himself behind her. He kept her distracted by the kissing, whilst his hand found the zip at the top of the tracksuit jacket. He pulled the top open. Tanisha's tits hadn't been at all hidden by the jacket, but they had been compacted. The unzipping saw the huge boobs flop out into the newfound space, jiggling as they did so. In their nakedness they looked larger than ever. Tanisha's eyes opened and looked directly and that camera that faced her. Her mouth was pouted and she lifted her chin as Elias took her arms out the jacket, still not taking her eyes from the lens. Only when Elias returned behind her, pushing his hard cock against her ass and grabbing her tits from behind, did she close her eyes once more. She leant back into Elias and her right arm reached up to run her fingers through his hair.

In front of Malaysia, the two ebony melons were being stroked and kneaded. They looked soft and firm at the same time, and Malaysia felt tempted to reach out and grab one herself.

Tanisha was still rubbing Elias' cock through his trousers with one hand, and decided it was time for her to see what she would be dealing with. She moved away from the pornstar, spinning around and dropping to her knees. She helped him out of his trousers, but couldn't resist grabbing his cock whilst he was still in his briefs. Near the tip of the bulge was a wet patch caused by pre-cum. Tanisha gave a low laugh as she saw it and licked her lips.

"Mmm, I love me a big dick." She said smiling up at Elias before giggling again.

Elias then pulled down his boxers, his cock emerging into the light. He was fully-hard. Tanisha reached up and took his cock in her hand. She began to move her hand slowly up from the base. She'd fantasised about such a cock many times before, but this would be only her second experience with a white man.

Her other hand then reached up to get a hold of the shaft. Malaysia, who'd seen it before in pictures, was still surprised at its length and girth. She watched as her mother took the head into her mouth and moaned as she rotated her tongue over it. She kept this up, her eyes looking up to Elias watching her, his hands behind his back as he groaned softly. Tanisha then switched to bobbing her head as she slowly took more and more of the cock into her mouth. Each time her mouth pulled back, it exposed Elias' length, now slick with saliva and pre-cum.

Malaysia walked slowly sideways, keeping the camera on Tanisha as she enjoyed the pole in her mouth. The sounds of slurping filled the room, and the occasional pop as Tanisha pressed the cock against her inner-cheeks before letting it burst out.

"Let me fuck those titties."

It was the first word that had been said in the last five minutes or so, and Tanisha obliged, laying back on the couch cushions and pushing her boobs together. Normally Elias would have applied some lube, but his dick was already wet enough from the sloppy blowjob he'd been receiving. He spat into his hand and added a little more, before he swung one leg over Tanisha, resting it between the back of the couch and her beautifully soft skin. He then pushed down on his cock and it pierced a tunnel into the two chocolate pillows. His hips bucked back and forth, and the head of his cock only just appeared as his groin touched the bottom of Tanisha's boobs. She looked up at him with a smile, she loved the pleasure that was etched across his face.

12