MILF Helps with School Project

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tanisha's huge boobs were rocking in time with Elias' hips, and she had spread her legs so that the young man could rub her pussy through her tracksuit bottoms.

"Yeah, my tits need your big dick, they love your big dick." Tanisha was either really getting into the scene or she had lost herself in the passionate love-making.

The titfuck ended abruptly, the reason being Elias felt himself close to cumming. He didn't think he'd ever been so aroused by a woman before, and presumed it had something to do with the build-up to the scene. The fact it was Tanisha's daughter doing the filming was also driving him wild. It was so taboo, the porn tycoons were going to love it.

Elias ran his hands down Tanisha's stomach and hooked on the waistband of Tanisha's sweats. She lifted her legs in the air as her partner yanked away her bottoms. There was a small triangle of black frizzy hair above her pussy. Her thighs were thick, her calves curved and her skin shone. Elias put one of the legs over his shoulder, where it rested. As he began to kiss his way up to Tanisha's pussy, Malaysia kept the camera momentarily on his leg that lay on the bare back. The soft foot twitched as out of the picture came the sounds of lips smacking aching hot flesh and moans of delirious lust. The camera zoomed out to capture the moment the wide tongue first connected with the dark pussy and began its exploration. Tanisha's eyes were closed and she juddered with pleasure, she herself was already near orgasm.

Usually when on camera Elias would spend a couple of minutes maximum giving head, but he wanted Tanisha to experience everything he could give. Her fingers ran through his hair as she writhed with pleasure. As she began to orgasm her legs started to shake and she thrust her hips up and down, meaning it was a struggle for Elias to keep up his tongue work.

"Hmmmm... yes baby, yes baby, YES BABY!" She cried as her pussy forced itself against Elias' face.

After she rode out her orgasm, Tanisha shifted up onto her elbows then stood up. Elias lay back on the couch and it was now Tanisha who swung her leg over him. With her hand she guided the thick white shaft into her pussy and sank down, engulfing it. She moaned and put her palms on his chest, balancing as she began to lift her ass back up again.

"OH GOD! That's what this Momma's been missing! YEAH!"

Malaysia moved in so the camera had a full view of her mom's round ass as it rose and fell with ever-increasing speed. A steady beat of smacking began and Tanisha was soon moaning along in chorus.

Elias was fighting-off an orgasm, wanting the pleasure to last as long as possible. Tanisha was riding him like a professional, her tight pussy was like heaven and the bouncing tits in his face was the cherry on top of the sundae. He had to slow it down to keep the show going. With his hands he grabbed the flying ass and pulled it towards him, holding Tanisha to his body, his cock still nestled inside her. He kissed her passionately as he let his cock slide out and then quickly whispered in her ear.

"Suck me"

Tanisha did as she was told and moved down to his cock once again. She lay across him and held his cock in one hand. She smacked it against her face a couple of times before she began to blow him once more, her hand moving up and down the pole in a twisting motion. Tanisha saw her daughter move closer with the camera and looked straight at it as she sucked and slurped, imagining the thousands of men who would be masturbating to the video. It turned her on even more, and she was pleased to feel Elias' hand had made its way to her pussy, playing with her clit.

The blowjob had allowed Elias to regain his breath and he pulled the ebony MILF off away from his dick and back against him. She knew to part her legs once more and Elias guided his cock back into the tight pussy. Tanisha was now facing the camera, with her hands either side of Elias' chest and her feet resting on his knees. She began to lift her body again, riding her co-star in the reverse cowgirl position. Her huge tits began to jump up and down in time to the motion, gathering speed.

"Ooh woo ooh woo" Tanisha repeated as she gritted her teeth in pleasure.

When researching, Malaysia had found that most viewers of big tit porn liked to watch the reverse cowgirl position and so this was the perfect shot. Her mother was on full display, her glorious boobs bouncing wildly and a big white cock appearing and disappearing as she thrusted up and down. Tanisha was hollering with ecstasy now, showing no signs of slowing.

"YEAH, FUCK HIM MOM!" Malaysia suddenly shouted in encouragement.

These words were too much for Elias, sending him to orgasm. He began to twitch, and thrusted in time with Tanisha to ensure he would increase his pleasure as much as possible. His cock was now dangerously close to slipping out each time Tanisha rose her pussy upwards, but luckily it stayed in place, making a loud smack as the two bodies hit together on Tanisha's way down.

Elias began to loudly moan himself as his orgasm kicked-in. He fired into Malaysia's mom, keeping up his speed as his cum continued to flow. It soon began to run down his cock and around Tanisha's pussy, so that it was obvious to every future viewer that she had just been creampied.

When Tanisha released his cock for the last time she then dropped herself to Elias' side, turning to face him as they panted together.

"Annnd... CUT" called Malaysia. "Wooooo Mom!"

12