MILF in Office Trouble Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She then reached behind her back and unhooked her bra and removed the shoulder straps while holding the bra cups in place. She took a deep breath as she looked at them and finally removed the bra, completely fully exposing her assets to the boys. She looked down at her breasts and could not help but be pleased. They were just about perfect. DD's with a slight sag with nipples high up with full round globes that looked nothing like fake boobs at all. They were pure substantial natural breasts, and she was very proud of them.

"Beautiful, Mary! Just perfect. I know this must be very humiliating, but I can't say I'm sorry about this or the fact that you are willing to let us touch them," Dave said as he got up to approach her.

"One second. First, some ground rules. No images, no rough handling, or hard pinching my nipples. They are not here for you to torture, just feel for one minute each. Deal?" Mary said, with more tears rolling down her face.

"Deal," they both said at the same time.

"Be my guest Mike," Dave said, "You go first!"

Mary stared at Mike as he approached her, sitting on the desk.

As he came up to her, she tilted her head up to stare at the ceiling.

"I want you to look into my eyes as I do this, Mary, otherwise there are no further deals," Mike said.

"Ok, you jerk, just get it over with," she said as she lowered her gaze to look into Mikes's eyes.

Mike reached out with both hands and cupped her breasts. He squeezed them as he looked into her eyes. Mike loved the look of hatred Mary was giving him as he ran his hands all over her full soft tit flesh. He started to pinch her erect nipples, and a shock of pleasure shot to her pussy, but she remained stone-faced, determined not to let him see.

Mike continued to make short work of massaging every square inch of both breasts. He stroked, pinched and squeezed all over, giving Mary more and more stimulation, causing her pussy to become very wet. She was conflicted by the feelings of disgust, humiliation, and excitement, but she had to continue to endure.

"Times up, Mike," Mary said as the minute drained away non-to-soon.

Mike looked up from her tits and then grabbed both nipples and pulled them out from her chest until each breast lifted up about an inch, and he heard her breath intake sharply from the pain. He then looked into her eyes and said with an evil grin," thanks Mary, I hope it was worth it." He let them go, releasing her nipples from his grip.

"Thanks, asshole, that was great!" Mary said in an overly sarcastic voice.

Dave stepped up to Mary as Mike stepped aside to let Dave in.

"Mike really did a job on my nipples, so be careful, or I will cut you off," Mary said, looking Dave in the eye.

"I won't be as cruel as Mike," he said, winking at Mike.

Dave reached out and performed a much more mild massaging of her tit flesh. Gentle slow strokes of his hands up and down followed by cupping each breast, lifting them up, squeezing them and gently lowering them in place.

"I want you to put your hands behind your head and lock your fingers together, so your chest is thrust our more," Dave said with a commanding tone.

Mary thought this was ok since it basically took more time off his allotment.

As soon as she did this, Dave went back to massaging her breasts. Mary was looking up at the ceiling since Dave did not care about looking into her eyes.

Then suddenly, she felt something soft and wet on her left nipple. She quickly looked down and saw Dave sucking hard on her nipple. She pulled away, quickly releasing the vice grip his mouth had on her. Her nipple popped free after it was extended quite a bit from Dave's suction.

"You asshole, I never said you could do that!" Mary said.

"You never said I couldn't," Dave said.

"Fine, it's over, I hope you perverts had a good time," she said as she bent down to pick up her bra.

She was very flustered, turned-on, and angry, all at the same time.

Dave and Mike stood by as she got dressed.

When she finished, Dave handed her a piece of paper. She took it and walked back around her desk and sat down. Mike and Dave sat back down and waited.

"I suppose this is the proposed list of conditions?" Mary said.

"Yes, we worked out the first part of the project and laid out the expectations. If you agree, then we can get started tomorrow when you come into work," Mike said with a satisfied look on his face.

Mary started to read the list.

General dress code:

Only required when inside our office space. We have made our office space a secure area, so no one outside of this area can come in without a unique key.

No bra at any time

Blouses worn must show significant cleavage- Top three or four buttons undone.

The skirt must be short- at least halfway up the thigh in length

Only bright red thong underwear

Lace topped stockings must be worn at all times- the kind that goes up each leg three-quarters of the way. Lace must be visible below the skirt.

Four-inch red heels must be worn at all times

Bright red lipstick must be worn and re-applied throughout the day to maintain color

Eyeliner and blush-We are going for the sultry look!

Hair must be worn down at all times and styled with large curls.

Some days you will be asked to wear two ponytails. One on each side.

Conditions to get us to the first milestone during the first two weeks.

Mary's office meeting protocol with Dave and Mike:

Mary must:

Be respectful and obedient

Obey most requests to get coffee and or other minor chores

Remove top if requested

Remove skirt if requested

Assume any position for a short period as Mike and Dave see fit

For misbehaving:

Allowed to be spanked while bent over the desk

If you are still willing to go, father, we will see about additional tasks after the first milestone.

Her pussy moistened as she read the list.

"So, they want a little pet slut for two months? Good, this will give me leverage to use against them to get work done!" She thought.

She actually expected much worse. It was at least bearable as she expected Mike and Dave to humiliate her in this way, but she was not going to give them everything in this list right away. The dress code was for her office only and not the programers on her team, but then something dawned on her, and she looked up at the both of them.

"Holy shit!" Mary said in a loud voice, "there is no way I can accept these terms. You will have many opportunities to take pictures of me without me knowing and or blackmail me well beyond this list. I need some form of insurance that will guarantee that my actions never leave this office."

"I can't think of anything. Mary, you have to do this, or it's all over for you," Mike said.

"But it's over anyway if any word and or images get out that I was your personal slut. Tell you what. Let me take a video of the two of you performing some lewd act. I will keep the video. You, on the other hand, are allowed to take images and videos of me. That way, we both have incriminating evidence to protect both parties. Otherwise, it's too one-sided, " Mary said.

Mike knew she was right, but thought she might go for the deal anyway. He was not expecting the agreement to include incriminating videos, though.

"What did you have in mind for the videos of Dave and me?" Mike said, finally, after thinking about it.

"Let me think about it. In the meantime, I accept the initial offer, with some changes. The fantasy slut outfit you crave will work, but only in my office. I will bring a longer skirt and bra if I need to go out to the general cube area. Also, there is no way I am going to strip, spanked, or be forced into displaying myself the way you want at your command. I view these steps as rewards for work completed. The more work, the more you get. Trust me, I promise not to disappoint. Sounds like a deal?" Mary said.

Dave and Mike had hoped she was desperate enough to accept conditions as is. Still, they both fully expected to have her warped around their fingers as the project progressed.

"Yes, that sounds good. We start tomorrow. Be ready, Mary," Mike said.

"One fantasy slut coming up, boys!" Mary said.

"Deal! See you tomorrow Mary," Mike said as they both left her office.

"Holy shit, I am turned on, but I have to hide it from these guys, or they will really take advantage of me!" She thought as she started to ponder where she would have to go to get all these clothes.

The next morning Mary got up and took a shower, conditioned her hair twice so it would look extra good. Then she curled her long blonde hair, so her tresses tumbled down her chest in the sexiest way.

She packed up the rest of her makeup and outfit in a bag and drove to work, feeling more excited than she had in a long time.

She got to work and then made her way to her own office. Dave winked at her as she walked by. Mary ignored him.

She went in and locked the door. She took a deep breath and started to get dressed.

She applied her red lipstick and then black eyeliner. Next, she stripped out of her work clothes and pulled on a red thong. It felt strange having a string up her butt, but once she had it on, it was ok. Next, she wiggled into the skin-tight short back skirt, it only came down four inches passed her crotch, then she pulled on white thigh high stockings. Next, she put on a white blouse that was not as see-through, as she had no bra to hide her breasts. She only buttoned the lower three buttons. The shirt was only buttoned to the middle of her chest, showing the right amount of cleavage. Her nipples poked out clearly in the blouse. She then combed her hair so that it tumbled down her chest on either side of her breasts, framing them in golden curls. The finishing touch was the four-inch red heels.

She stood before the mirror and was stunned. She looked fantastic and slutty to be sure, but not nearly as bad as she thought she would. It was too much for all the programmers to see her like this. The white stockings combined with the black skirt really made her legs stand out now that they were pushed forward by the red fuck-me heels.

Her breasts were clearly outlined inside of her braless blouse and allowed her nipples to stand out. The look was finished off the bright red lipstick, blush on her cheeks, and heavy eyeliner to give her that sultry look.

She turned around a couple of times in the mirror just to check the view. She found out that she could only bend over so far before her thong covered pussy and bare ass would show. She had to be careful!

"Time to test out the new look," she thought as she called Mike and Dave into her office.

Mike and Dave came into her office and shut and locked the door. They were both speechless as they stared at Mary standing in front of her desk.

"Like what you see, boys? You should, I look like a complete slut! I am willing to dress like this for you in here, but as I said, there is no way I am going out in the general office like this. Maybe after more of the project is finished, but not now," Mary said as she walked up to them.

Dave and Mike were held speechless. She was absolutely the hottest sluttiest women they had ever seen, live, and up close. Her golden hair draped over her shoulders and around her thinly hidden DD breasts, clearly outlined by the lack of a bra, which also showed her large areoles through the fabric. The short skirt showed most of her long legs wrapped in the white thighs with her ass stuck out will the help of the red fuck-me pumps.

"Wow! You look hot, Mary! Agreed, for now, it may be too much for the team at this point." Mike said.

"Ok, I have been thinking about the videos. Both of you are single. A video of you performing an act on me, even if my face is hidden, will not be strong enough incentive to keep you from blackmailing me further. The only thing I could think of that would guarantee your silence. Make sure you never told anyone or showed anyone images or videos of me, would be a video. Each of you giving the other a blow job," Mary said with a smile.

"What, no fucking way! I'm not gay, and even if I was, that is too much," Dave said.

Mike, however, was more amenable to the idea as this was one of his fantasies anyway. He was not gay, but there was just something about giving a guy head that really turned him on!

"It's that or nothing! As I said, if I don't get this video, then I will have no hold over you. You can fuck me over at any time. Think about it, guys! Look at me. I have agreed to be your personal sex slave, with limitations, of course, and you will have my body and apparently your dream of humiliating me. What more can you possibly want?" Mary said as she turned around completely to display herself fully.

Dave and Mike stared at their bitch boss in her white lace stockings, red high heels, and pendulous breasts, just waiting to be abused.

"Come on, Dave, look at her. Think of the things we could do!" Mike said.

"We need to talk this over in private," Dave said.

Mary moved back behind her desk out of earshot from Mike and Dave.

After a few minutes, Mike and Dave came up to her desk.

"Ok," Mike agreed," but since we are not gay, you need to provide some assistance before we can do this. It does no good to suck on a cock that never gets hard," Mike said.

Mike was actually excited about this prospect but did not let Dave know. Mike spent the whole time convincing Dave to go through with this during their private conversation.

"I could remove my top and skirt and stand in front of the one getting the blow job," Mary offered, feeling more and more nervous about the whole situation.

"Not good enough. I want you naked except for stockings and heels, and you will need to be our fluffer, like in the porn movies, to make sure we get and stay hard throughout. I assume we will need to suck each other off until we cum, correct? If so, you may need to step in and get us to the point of coming and then back off. This is the only way, as again, we are not gay. It's only fair, Mary, you are asking a lot! " Mike said.

"Oh, man! I was not expecting this! Now I have to suck them both off, but I will get my video, which I need if I am going through with this!" Mary thought.

"Agreed, I'll strip and blow you both, but only until you guys get hard, but I want certain dialog from each of you to make sure the video shows who you are and that you are a willing participant," Mary said

Dave and Mike both agreed.

They all agreed on the dialog, then Mary stripped off all her clothes. She stood before them naked except for the thigh-highs and red heels. She looked like an older version of Jenna Jansen, simply stunning! Her large pussy lips and huge clit dangled down between her legs, making Mary blush with embarrassment. She was timid about her lady parts.

"Dam, Mary, you have a huge fucking clit! It looks like a small cock," Mike said as he pointed down between Mary's legs.

"Ya, but look at those pussy lips, any bigger, and she could fly by flapping them.

Mary went a deep crimson red color all over her body, flush with humiliation.

"Fuck off! Just be glad I am naked," Mary shot back.

"Woah, hold on there Mary, I think it's hot and sexy. I love huge lips, and your clit looks so suckable." Dave said, genuinely meaning it.

"Thanks, I guess! Let's get on with it." She said with a small smile. She was still blushing heavily, though.

Mike held the camera while Dave stripped off his clothes. Both Mike and Dave were very well endowed. Dave's cock hung in front of him, getting harder as he looked at Mary's approach. She got down on her knees in front of Dave's cock and looked up at Mike.

"All set? Mary, start sucking his cock, and when it's hard, I will trade the camera with you," Mike said, and he stared down at the blonde about to wrap her red lips around Dave's cock.

She looked back at Dave's cock and wrapped her red lips around the tip and started a slow sucking motion up and down his thick shaft. She then swirled her tongue all around the sensitive head area while she massaged his balls with one hand and stroked the base of his shaft with the other.

Dave was in heaven. Here was a hot, big breasted blonde, who happened to be his boss, sucking his cock at work!

"Oh fuck, this feels amazing! Keep sucking slut!" Dave said, as he reached down and fondled her breasts. He squeezed both of them and then pinched her nipples.

"Ow! Hey, watch it buster, and don't call me a slut!" Mary said as she pulled her breasts out of reach.

"I guess I am acting like a slut, still don't like being called one," Mary thought as she sucked one of the biggest cocks she had ever seen.

She was in a rhythm. She used her lips, sliding a glob of saliva up and down Dave's shaft. She got almost half of his cock into her mouth as her red lips stretched over his shaft.

"I really do like sucking cock! Some women did not care for it, but I think it's a real turn-on!" Mary thought.

She finished by moving her head down and bathing both of his balls with spit. His cock was fully hard after a couple of minutes of Mary's first-class blow job!

"Well, that's about as hard as it's going to get Mike. I believe it's your turn!" Mary said, smiling, as she got up and received the camera from Mike.

Mike was very turned on by the whole scene and couldn't wait to suck Dave's cock, which now stood fully erect, dripping with Mary's saliva.

"Wow, you are a great cocksucker, Mary, but I am not looking forward to the next part," Mike said, lying through his teeth.

"Thanks, I think. Now, remember, you have to make it look like you are into it, or no deal!" Mary said as she got into position, with the camera, to the right side of Dave's throbbing penis.

Mike got on his knees and wrapped his hands around Dave's cock, then looked into the camera and said," My name is Mike Jones, and I am now going to suck this huge cock willingly."

Dave winced as Mike said this, looking down at his best friend. He couldn't believe Mike was going to suck his cock.

"This has better be worth it!" Dave thought as he switched his view from Dave to the naked Mary bending down in her stockings, holding the camera. It was quite a view and kept him hard.

Mike started slowly by licking around the head and pretending to be apprehensive. Still, after a short while, he started sucking with gusto. He rolled Dave's balls through his hands, and he sucked deeper and deeper on Dave's shaft.

"Fuck, Mike is actually a good cocksucker!" Dave thought. Dave was fairly close to coming from Mary's mouth, so it only took another 10 minutes of Mike's constant sucking to bring Dave close to the edge.

"Oh my fucking god, this is hot!" Mary thought, looking at the scene. She adjusted the zoom in and out to capture close-ups of Mike's lips wrapped around Dave's thick pole. She was getting wet enough to worry about dripping pussy juice on the carpet. She was going to have to get her thong on asap!

"Oh shit Mike, I'm going to cum!" Dave said.

Mike felt and saw Dave's balls climb higher and higher in his scrotum, so he knew Dave was close.

"Come for me, Dave," Mike said as he rammed his mouth down his shaft one last time and then used maximum suction on the way back up to the tip.

"Argh!" Dave said, as he thrust his hips forward and filled Mike's mouth with cum. Mike could only handle so much. His mouth quickly filled with hot cum. He finally pulled Dave's dick out, just in time, so the last spurts landed on his face. By the time Dave was done, Mike's face was covered nicely with cum.

"Wow, good job guys, that will work nicely for the video," Mary said as she put down the camera and pulled her thong back on to cover her wet pussy.

"Your turn Mike," Mary said, and she handed Dave the video recorder.

Mike went into Mary's bathroom and washed his face off. He was really turned on by sucking Dave's cock. He only hoped that Dave did not see through him and think he really was a willing cocksucker!