MILF in Office Trouble Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dave stood by Mary as they waited for Mike to finish getting cleaned up.

"I'm really not going to like this, Mary. Make sure you get him really close to coming before I have to do my part," Dave said.

"You mean before you have to suck your best friend's cock," Mary said, smiling.

"Keep it up, Mary. Just remember our agreement. I can make things tough on you," Dave said with an evil smile.

"Lighten up, Dave! I was only teasing!'' Mary said, regretting her teasing.

"I didn't want to upset Dave, but it was just too tempting as Dave was getting humiliated, not me this time," She thought.

Mike came back from the bathroom and removed his clothes to reveal a cock, while not as long as Dave's, it was definitely thicker!

Dave got behind the camera as Mary got on her knees in front of Mike's cock hanging down, ready for action.

She looked at the thick cock in front of her face and wondered how she would get it into her mouth.

"Fuck, this thing is thick and not fully hard yet," Mary thought, as she started out licking around the head and down the side of the shaft to get his cock lubed up as much as possible.

She reached in and started to massage his massive balls. They felt heavy with cum. She lifted his ball sack up and down a couple of times to test the weight.

Her other hand tried to stroke the bottom of his shaft, but her fingers could not wrap around all the way. She pumped the best she could anyway.

"Fuck, you have a thick cock, Mike!" Mary said as she started to open her mouth and get the head inside past her lips.

"Suck it, Mary! Suck my cock good with your red hot lips!" Mike groaned as he looked down at Mary, trying to fit his head inside her mouth.

She finally reached back and grabbed both of his buttocks, and pulled herself into his cock with effort.

Her mouth opened wide, and the head finally got inside. She sat there and gave the tip of his cock a blow job for about 5 minutes before she had to rest her mouth.

She then switched tactics and moved her head under his thick shaft and licked and sucked on his ball sack, getting them dripping wet with spit. His shaft moved up and down the side of her face as she attacked his balls with her tongue.

She pumped his shaft with both hands together and alternated between licking his balls and lubing up his shaft with her mouth to keep it slick enough to jack off with her hands.

Mike was blown away at the skill Mary had with using her mouth and hands. Few women can actually give him proper head. It was just too thick.

After about ten minutes, Mike was getting close to coming.

"Oh babe, I am getting close...fuck this feels good," Mike said, breathing heavily.

"Fuck, finally, that took forever!" May said as she stopped jacking him and got up off her knees.

"Your turn Dave," Mary said as she took the camera.

"Fucking great," Dave said, as he gave Mary the camera and knelt in front of Mike.

Mike's thick hard cock was covered by Mary's spit as Dave grabbed it. He thought of wiping it off, but then thought he might just get away with mostly jacking him off.

Mary took the camera and pointed it down at Dave.

"All set, Dave," Mary said with a smile.

Dave grabbed his cock and looked at the camera and said in a just believable tone," My name is Dave Smith, and I am willingly going to suck this cock."

He started out jacking the shaft with his hands. Dave's hands were more significant than Mary's, so he did a better job of stimulating Mike.

"Nice job Dave! You are a natural!" Mike said as he looked down at Dave, jacking him off.

Mary was getting tired from all the work giving head, but was still very turned on and needed to cum. She just wanted this over, so she could get her dildo out and fuck herself into a sweet orgasm without these two in the room!

"Thanks," Dave said in a tone that made it clear he was not happy.

Mike was close to cuming already from Mary's handle work, so Dave got away with mostly jacking off Mike with only minor sucking on the end of this cock.

"Oh, god!" Mike said as he blasted cum out of his thick cock all over Dave's face and chest.

"My pleasure," Dave said in a droll voice as he got up to go into the bathroom to clean up.

"Well, Mary, you now have your video, so we can get started. Do you still agree with the deal?" Mike said as he stared at the beauty in front of him.

"Yes, but I am exhausted after all this. Let's start tomorrow when we are all fresh," Mary suggested.

"Ok, I am pretty wiped by your great blow job, so ya, tomorrow will be fine. It is going to be a lot more fun for us than you, but in the end, it will be worth it for you when the project is finished. Don't forget that tomorrow, when we start!" Mike said

"I won't," Mary said as she got dressed.

Mike and Dave both left her office.

As soon as they left, she locked the door, stripped back down to nothing but her stockings, grabbed her dildo, and sat back on her office couch. She spread her legs, turned the dildo on medium, and set to work on her clit. She circled her large clit hood slowly while thinking of sucking Mike's awesome cock. Then she moved the tip directly on her huge clit and held it there. In no time she was bucking her hips up and down as she pulled her nipples and massaged her breasts. She then drove herself to orgasm by inserting the dildo deep into her wet pussy. She came with a muffled scream as she pumped the dildo in and out.

She lay back on the couch, sweating from the effort and enjoying the afterglow of a great orgasm.

"Wow! That was intense! She thought as she drifted off to sleep right in her office, still naked.

She woke up an hour later with a start, not realizing at first where she was and why she was naked.

She looked down at her naked body and stocking covered legs, remembering all that had happened.

"Man, this all better be worth it," she thought as she gathered herself together and got dressed to go home.

End of Part 1

Suggestions welcome for the next part of you liked what you read.