Milf in the Mirror

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jacob gulped hard and thought about her response. Anyone could see that she was a beautiful woman, one that most men would thoroughly enjoy being with. The question racing around his mind was if she was coming on to him? They sat there, only feet apart, in silence. The quiet awkwardness grew as they sipped their drinks. Then, Jacob opened his mouth.

"I probably couldn't control my actions, either." The words rolled out to Jacob's horror. "I uh...I just meant that..."

His stuttering was hushed by a long, slender finger pressed against his lips. Slipping from her stool, Nicki pressed close to the young man, holding her finger to his lips to keep him silent. By now, her shoulder devil had won out and was in full command of her every thought and action.

"Do you find me attractive, Jacob?" she quietly asked, still holding her finger to his lips.

Jacob gulped again, his throat going dry. He nodded silently to her question. Nicki let out a sigh that sent tingles up Jacob's spine. Locking her eyes to his, she inched closer until she was pressed against him, their hot breath intermingling.

"We're both adults, right? Should we have ourselves a little fun?" she whispered, sliding her hand away from his mouth and down his body to the growing manhood in his shorts.

Jacob let out a groan as she caressed him, sliding her fingers lightly along his entire shaft. Nicki giggled in amusement, enjoying his package as she lightly pressed her lips to his. Jacob, in a daze at what was unfolding, instinctively returned the light kiss. Softly and silently their lips locked, allowing their tongues to find each other in a romantic dance. The kisses grew hungrier and soon they were both out of breath. Breaking the embrace, Nicki released her grasp on him and took his hand in hers.

"Come with me, I need your body now!" she exclaimed, pulling him off the bar stool to his feet.

Dragging Jacob along, Nicki ascended the stairs towards the main level. Reaching the first landing, she felt a sudden tug and was thrown back into the young man's strong arms. Jacob pressed his body into hers as their lips embraced, their hands roaming freely along each other's backside. Losing the fight with her tongue, Nicki quickly reached around to the front. Her hands felt in desperation to unbutton Jacob's khaki shorts. Successful at last, she reached in and slid her hand beneath his briefs, taking hold of his skin for the first time.

"Oh fuck," Jacob let out breathlessly at the feeling of her soft fingers touching him.

Multitasking, Nicki slid along his length with one hand, while she continued to pull down his shorts and briefs with the other. Finally, both items pooled at his feet. Dropping to her knees, she inspected Jacob's member, eyeing it up from the tip to the base. Looking into his eyes, she gave him a wicked grin and kissed his bulbous head. Jacob let out a groan as her hot mouth enveloped him. The warm, wet suction felt incredible as he tilted his head back and closed his eyes. The quiet landing soon filled with the sounds of ragged breathing and the wet slurping of Nicki, hard at work. She loved the feeling of him in her mouth. He wasn't the largest she had ever gone down on, but he felt so comfortable. She slurped and sucked until he was down her throat. Then she would slowly withdraw and do it all over again. Freeing him with a wet pop, she quickly grabbed hold and slowly stroked as she slid her tongue along his undercarriage.

"I'm g...getting close," Jacob stammered alarmingly.

Nicki released him from her grasp and stood up. "Not yet, stud, I haven't had mine," she said urgently, wiping some spittle from her mouth.

Once again taking his hand, the pair moved up the stairs to the main level. Turning the corner into the living room, Nicki spun around to lie back on the love seat, gesturing a finger towards Jacob, who was naked from the waist down. He slid up and hovered over her, kissing her deeply. He kissed his way down her chin onto her neck, slowly trailing to the tops of her supple breasts. The moans of pleasure coming from the mature beauty let him know he was on the right track as he slid his fingers under the fabric of her tank top. Raising her arms to the ceiling, she allowed the young man to slide her top up and over her head. Stripping the garment, Jacob cast it aside and devoured her chest, his strong hands massaging her melons, still held in by the dark bra. He planted kiss after kiss along her decolletage, making his way to her tight core and naval. Ever so tediously, he teased his way to the waistband of her shorts. Releasing her breasts from his grasp, his hands slid along her curves and lightly tugged on the shorts. Nicki raised herself up slightly, letting the shorts slide down her legs. Freeing her from the article of clothing, Jacob threw the shorts over his shoulder, eyeing up the small, dark thong before him.

"Please don't make me wait," Nicki whimpered in anticipation, her body begging for release.

Jacob smiled deviously as he moved in. He brushed his nose against the dark fabric, feeling her moisture on his skin. The first touch sent shock waves up Nicki's spine, causing her to throw her head back. The young man delicately brushed aside the tiny piece of clothing, revealing his prize. Taking a deep breath, he dove in for the kill. A rumble escaped Nicki's mouth as Jacob probed her with his tongue. Licking up and down, he slowly spread her lips and quickly sucked on his index finger. Nicki squealed with pleasure at the sensation of being invaded. Jacob slid his finger slowly in and out, continuing to work with his tongue. As he fingered and tongued, he felt her grab fistfuls of his hair and hold on for dear life. Nicki did everything in her power to hold on. A tidal wave of ecstasy was rapidly approaching and they both knew it. Jacob picked up the pace, sliding his finger in and out. He felt the grip on his hair tighten drastically as he found her sensitive nub.

"Ooh, right there, don't stop!" Nicki shrieked, nearly at her peak.

Jacob flew into overdrive, lapping and sucking at the river of sweet nectar that was being poured forth. Nearly out of breath, the sudden deafness surrounding him threw him in a daze. Nicki's screams of orgasm were muffled by her toned legs wrapped tightly around his head. Jacob eased up with his tongue, feeling as if he might lose consciousness. The hot white flood crashing over Nicki slowed to aftershocks as she released the young man from her grip. Suddenly freed, Jacob wobbled on his knees and fell backwards in the center of the living room. On his back, staring at the ceiling, he had to smile at what had just happened. Wiping the juices from his face, he sat up to catch his breath. Across from him, Nicki was breathing heavily as the last tingles of her orgasm faded.

"Thought you were going to crush my head for a second," Jacob chuckled.

Nicki took a deep breath, slowly sitting up. "Sorry about that, I just...kept cumming," she said, still trying to find her breath.

"Awesome," Jacob grinned, taking in the glistening wetness between her legs.

"Oh, you like that, do you?" Nicki laughed, raising an eyebrow. She let out a silent gasp as her eyes fixated on the stiffness between the young man's legs. Licking her lips, Nicki stood and pointed towards Jacob's crotch with a smile, "I think I've got a perfect place for that to go."

Jacob glanced down at his member and quickly rose to his feet. Nicki slid out of her damp thong as the two embraced feverishly. Nicki slid up the young man's torso to his toned chest, helping him slip off his shirt. With clothing scattered all over the living room, she reached down, taking hold of his throbbing manhood. Giving it a few good pumps, she locked her lips with his, enjoying the tang of her juices on his tongue. Taking him by the hand, the pair made their way towards the stairs. Nicki's legs were a bit unsteady as she took the first step. Halfway up the flight of stairs, she felt a tug from behind. Jacob reached up and took hold of the clasp of her dark bra. After a couple of attempts, he managed to unclasp the hooks, revealing her entire bare back. His eyes roamed her tan backside, from her plump cheeks all the way up her spine.

"So this is what you've been waiting to see all this time," giggled Nicki, still facing away from him.

Jacob moved back a step and continued to eye her up. "Let me see you...all of you," he said with anticipation.

Nicki slid the shoulder straps down and popped the cups away from her already engorged nipples. Letting the bra fall carelessly on the stairs, she slowly turned and faced the wide eyes of the young stud before her. Jacob stood with his mouth hanging open, his eyes taking in every inch of her skin.

"Well, not bad for an old woman, huh?" she smirked, putting her hands on her hips.

Jacob smiled widely as he stepped close and took her in his arms. "The older the violin, the sweeter the music."

Nicki's laughter from his comment was cut off by the deep kiss the young man planted firmly on her lips. The pair continued their embrace as Jacob moved her backwards up the stairs. Slow and steady, they caressed each other, making their way to the top of the stairs into the hallway.

"End of the hallway," Nicki let out breathlessly, moaning into his kiss as his hand moved between her legs.

The room was brightly lit as the couple groped their way in. Nicki took control, breaking the kiss with a smile. She gently nudged Jacob onto the small, cushioned bench in front of the bed. Lying back, Jacob looked upside down towards the closet mirror doors. From his vantage point, he watched the sexy goddess straddle him. Lifting his head up, he gazed into the lust-filled eyes of his partner. Nicki gave him a wicked grin as she squatted, sliding her finger along his erect meat.

"I love watching myself fuck in the mirror, my ex-husband and I used to do it all the time," she said with a sigh. "Now I've got you, stud."

Jacob's rebuttal came out as groan as Nicki enveloped him. Slowly sinking inch by inch, she reached the base and rested on his hips. Slipping her feet to the floor, she took a moment, reveling in the sensation of being filled up. Then out of primal urge, she went to work. Nicki slowly bounced and ground atop the young man, feeding her needs. The room began to fill with the sounds of her skin slapping against his and the moans of pleasure escaping the two of them. Jacob reached up and took a handful of her breast as she rocked back and forth. She was really getting into it, her eyes never leaving the mirror in front of her. Nicki ran her fingers through her raven hair as Jacob leaned his head back to watch the scene upside down.

With the blood rushing to his head, he quickly sat up and wrapped his arms around her. The pair embraced in a fiery kiss of passion as they met each other's thrusts. The sounds of pleasure echoed throughout the room as they drove each other towards bliss. Quickly fading, Jacob freed his lips and made an attempt to stand. Nicki took the hint and freed herself from him with a wet pop. Her juices covered both their under regions with a glisten. Jacob moved up onto the bed and rose to his knees. Nicki followed, sliding onto her stomach and popping his manhood in her mouth. She ran her tongue along its length, slowly pumping him in her hand. Jacob's mouth hung open as he watched. With a wet kiss on the tip, Nicki released her grip and pushed herself up on her hands and knees.

Spinning to face the mirror, she stuck her firm cheeks high in the air and looked back over her shoulder. Jacob's knees walked into position behind her, a wide smile on his face the whole time. Grabbing hold of his shimmering sword, he slid the shaft along her moist lips. Fresh juices lubricated his instrument as the head eased in. Painstakingly, he sunk down until his entire member was secured in her love tunnel. Jacob's hands filled with her plump rear as he worked in and out. His hips moved delicately, to keep the pair connected. In no time, his hips had caught momentum and he began to slam home. Nicki moaned with pleasure, dirty words of encouragement escaping to aid the young man hammering into her. His speed continued until his hips moved in a blur. The smacking of flesh on flesh and the groans of pleasure he was helping to create, caused Jacob to feel the growing itch deep down.

"Faster, faster, don't stop," Nicki encouraged, squealing with delight.

Jacob's loins began to boil as his long-awaited release rapidly approached. Taking a fistful of her raven hair, Jacob pistoned home, giving everything he had. Nearly at the breaking point, he was startled and relieved to hear a scream from his partner. Nicki's orgasm fell over her, sending electricity through her body. Every nerve ending tingled as her vision faded in and out. The last image she had before everything went dark was of her on her hands and knees watching every muscle, of the young man behind her, rippling as he gave her the pounding she so desperately needed.

Coming back to her senses, Nicki found herself lying prone on her bed. Her entire body was numb from the powerful orgasm that had washed over her. After several deep breaths, she managed an exhausted glance towards the mirror. Jacob knelt behind her, panting for breath. His glistening manhood rapidly deflated as her juices mingled with the fresh sweat that covered his body. He sure was delicious, she thought as her mind spun around. Recovering enough, she slowly sat up, realizing just how wet she actually was.

Smiling tiredly at the young man, she scooted towards him and lightly kissed his lips. "Thank you, Jacob, I needed that."

"Be careful, I had to pull out quickly," Jacob said, pointing towards her backside.

Nicki felt to the small of her back and touched the spunk that decorated her. Swirling her fingers around, she brought them to her mouth and licked them clean with a dirty grin. Rising from the bed, she stood up to make her way towards the master bathroom. Taking a look at the clock, she was surprised to see that it was barely past nine pm. Turning around in the doorway, her eyes met those of the young man who was now lying back in her bed. A grin broke over both of them as they eyed each other.

"So, stud, how about we clean each other up in the shower and then settle in for a movie? If you play your cards right, I'll let you stay the night," Nicki smirked, knowing full well she wasn't kicking him out any time soon.

Jacob sprang out of bed with youthful enthusiasm and met her in the doorway. As she turned, she felt a playful spank on her rear. Giggling with delight, she chased after him into the shower.

Jacob was busy fixing lunch for himself when the door opened from the garage. His parents looked exhausted as they dropped their things to the floor.

"Long drive, huh?" Jacob questioned by their demeanor.

"It's just nice to finally be home. How did everything go?" his mom said, sitting down at the counter with him.

"It went well. I just hung out and enjoyed myself."

"That's good, thanks again for staying here. I'm sure you had better things going on, but we are glad you looked after the place," his dad said, shaking his hand.

"Anytime, I look forward to doing it again," Jacob said with a devious grin.

He thought a lot about those last three words, and about the events that unfolded the last few days. The dirty little secret that he and the woman next door shared, he laughed just thinking about it. They got to know each other a whole lot more, inside and out, in her bed the rest of that evening, in her kitchen and on her patio, once on top of her bar and in his parents' hot tub, and of course in his parents' master bathroom shower with those amazing dual showerheads. As he left his parents and headed down the road, he continued to glance back in his rearview, not at his parents' house, but at the one next door.

Back home that evening, Jacob sat mindlessly watching TV. The weekend's events had been briefly pushed out of his head with the help of a hot shower and a little personal time with his imagination. Flipping channel to channel, he felt the sudden vibration of his phone in his pocket. Pulling it out, he opened the screen to a text message from an unfamiliar number. Jacob's eyes grew wide and his mouth hung open as he read:

Hey Jacob, Your mom gave me your number so I could properly thank you for all your "help" this weekend. Don't be a stranger stud, I look forward to seeing you again!

Attached to the text message was a mirror selfie of Nicki, wearing nothing but Jacob's t-shirt from Friday night.

12