All Comments on 'MILF Lives Her Fantasy'

by MilfMaid

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Interesting story of you sharing your experience. Looking forward to reading more of your experiences as you become more bolder.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Devo

Well written and exciting story. I think you enjoyed experiencing/writing this as much as I did reading it. Hope to read more from you soon and thanks for sharing. In the quasi famous words of that obnoxious Devo song; WHIP IT, WHIP IT GOOD!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

I'm glad your not my wife. I wouldn't want a whore/bitch/slut llke you to fleece me for every penny while I kept you in the lap of luxury and you repay me by getting gang fucked and becoming a skank. At the very least I would want to be the one pimping your skanky ass out to these people. That way I could make more money before divorcing you and givng you to a whore house where you belong.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
I loved it

Fun and entertaining concept, and enjoyable to read. Look forward to your next stories.

wdelanderwdelanderabout 13 years ago
You are a very sexy woman...

And I want to see so much more

bartermanbartermanabout 13 years ago
anon

i didnt read any gang fucking so W.T.F are you on about?? milfmaid i found the idea interesting but you suffered too much humilliation for my liking but having said that i will read more if you post,wish you lived next door to me xxx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
spanking good time

I thoroughly enjoyed your fantasy - and your picture

rob31180rob31180about 13 years ago
Very Nice

Fantasy is good. True stories are hotter. Hope you have more for us MilfMaid.

rivertown_ratrivertown_ratabout 13 years ago
Good, but could be better

Next time, make sure you get gang fucked. There's no point it being a whore if you aren't going to get fucked!

hornet4uhornet4uabout 13 years ago
Well done!

I enjoyed reading about your adventure into the other side of your personality. It's good to explore those sides of ourselves and I liked reading about yours. Thanks for taking us along.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Great

great story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
fuckin a

a well written sexy story

MrBaseBallMan98MrBaseBallMan98over 8 years ago
Still Great

I had read this story and favorites it years ago, but had forgotten about it until tonight. Just read it again, still love it. Milfmaid is as sexy as ever!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Fucked at resort

Liked the story.this happened in the carribean at resort for adults.my aunt came with me we had room together.she asked where's my room I said we just needed one.then she looked me and if you think you and I are sleeping the same bed forget it.told we are and it going to be naked together day and night.also told her this is a nudist resort too.her mouth dropped when I walked up to her and pulled down her tube top dress and looked at her saying nice large dark nipples.she covered her tits with her arms before she could move in pulled her panties down and said wow nice bush Rachel.pushed her down on the bed looked at her your turn on and I took my clothes off and she saw my cock and kept on staring at it.said like what you see as I was walking towards her she said get that thing away from me your not going to fuck me with that.said why your cunt getting wet as I crawled on the bed got on top of her and looked her in the eyes and that is when I pushed inside her she yelled get off me you bastard take it out I can get pregnant.told her why do think I brought here for my goal is to knock you up.with that shoved up into her real hard told her your still tiget after having 6 kids.then I started fucking her she was screaming take it out your too big ripping me apart I just kept plowing her and she had big orgasm that's when I let go big load of cum in her cunt.once I pulled out saw it start to flow out said boy that was big load.then picked up off the bed told her time to get something to eat.once I opened the door walked out of the room naked she was having hard time walking she said she was sore from me.said don't worry I said everyone will be naked once we got to the dining room we sat down and ordered.asked how is your cunt feeling and I laughed.she just looked at me said fuck you and I said I am planning on fucking you day and night while we are here.she started to look around then couple of guys walked up to us asked if we can take turns fucking her.she said what and I told her this is a swingers club resort and told the guys yeah go a head and they grabbed her and told them fuck her in front of me.told them I want to see you fuck her cunt and ass at the sametime with that they did and she screamed out loud and everyone in the room yelled fuck her good even the other woman where in on it.once the guys unloaded in her I told them she wasn'the on the pill they looked and said we are just going to come back fuck some more.turned out she got fucked by different guys gangbanged and had bunch of hickey's on her neck and tits.that was three months ago and also found out she is pregnant with my baby.plus to let you know she moved in with me because her husband told to get out.so now are families are not talking to us I said now since your here with me I will be taking care of you.she said that now I am here your going to marry me after my divorce and I told I planned on it then we got naked I fucked her brains out until she passed out from Cumming and me unloading my sperm inside her cunt.oh she still does a lot of gangbangs still she likes getting a lot of cream pies in her cunt and ass.she told me she likes getting fucked from black guys because they treat her as milfs slut.when she comes home she tells me she got stretched by two big cocks at once in her cunt and one in the ass.she told me they want her to move in with them and she said no that I go home to my husband.we still married and she told me that she loves me as I do to her.she just turn 50 yrs.old and me I am 35yrs old.me I like older woman because they can cum a lot faster then younger woman can.guys if you can find a milfs.plus single or married fuck their brains out even if it is your mother or aunt.oh yeah make sure their tubes aren't tied or on protection.if ask you to wear a condom tell them no and just get on top of them start fucking them and unloading your sperm in them.this way when they find out you got them pregnant they some explaining to do to their husbands.so happy fucking.

j1greenej1greeneover 3 years ago

I would like to see a sequel to this story.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Too bad the author stopped writing. I would love to follow this MILF’s adventures in exhibitionism and whoredom.

AmbulAmbul8 months ago

Love to read more about this busty “used whore.”

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMilfMaid@MilfMaid
Adventurous MILF with 36D all naturals and an overwhelming exhibitionist and submissive streak that control me and my behavior.