Milf Loves Son's Friend's Cock

Story Info
Sex deprived Laura develops a habit from her son's best friend.
1.2k words
4.24
86.3k
56
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Laura's son Matt's 18th birthday today. She had planned a big party for him with all his friends. She cleaned the pool and had snacks ready to go. She was mentally preparing for a house full of teenage boys.

Laura was 42 years old with blonde hair and blue eyes. She was very fit with her 32B cup and toned ass. Her skin was freckled from countless days relaxing in the sun by the pool. Her husband however, was 55 years old and losing his sexual desire. Basically, Laura was horny.

The boys slowly started to show up and Matt's childhood friend, Cameron, showed up. Laura hadn't seen him in a couple years and definitely noticed how mature he had grown. He was now 6' with muscles showing through his shirt. She was starting to grow anxious for him to get in the pool.

Laura was enjoying her drinks with the other adults when she saw him take his shirt off to get into the pool. She couldn't take her eyes off of him as she watched him doing flips into the pool and watching his muscles as he pulled himself out. She couldn't help but stare. She had her bikini on under her tank top and summer skirt. Maybe it was time to take a dip? She approached the pool and began to remove her top and skirt. Her body caught a lot of attention as all the boys suddenly had an interest in getting in the pool. All eyes were on her as she slowly got into the pool and found herself a spot next to Cameron.

"Hi Cam it's been so long!"

"Hi Mrs. Jenkins, you look great as always."

"I was actually just noticing you. You look like you've been working out."

"I'm glad you noticed. I've been working really hard."

"I bet all the girls are after you!"

"They are. But I'm not really into girls my age. I like maturity and experience."

Laura's eyes bulged at how blunt he was being. His eyes were staring confidently back into hers. She could feel her nipples getting hard and was getting worried these teen boys would notice. She made sure to sink neck deep into the water. There was a bit of awkward silence until Cameron added," Have you seen the new car I bought?"

"No I haven't. What did you get?"

"Let me just show you."

They both got out of the pool and she felt teen eyes watching the water drip off her body. She loved the attention but right now she only wanted Cameron's.

He had to park a ways down the road towards the dead end. His brand new car was almost as sexy as he was. As he was showing her things on the outside she kept admiring his shirtless body. He opened the passenger door to let her see the inside. She got in and he got into the driver seat. He showed her some of the controls and then confidently said," all this car needed was a hot girl in the passenger seat and now I've got it." Laura blushed and said," well are you going to take me around the block?" He fired up the car and sped down the road. Shocked at how fast he was going she put her hand onto his wrist and gripped hard. She did not move it. Instead he slid her hand into his. He parked a little further away then last time and was still holding her hand. They made small talk about the car while refusing to break the hand holding. Their conversation began to fade and Cameron leaned in and kissed Laura. Her lips matched his and she wrapped her hands behind his head and brought him in closer. His hands explored her fit body running down her sides where the bikini wasn't covering. Their tongues wrapped around each other and soon they were both out of breath. Not believing what just happened, Laura stared wide eyed at the teen who's cock was rock hard through his swim shorts. She could tell he was about 7 inches long. He smiled at her at adjusted so she could get a better look.

"My backseat windows are more tinted," he said.

"Cam..." she started but he was already pulling her into the backseat. He began kissing and biting her neck and she responded with soft moans. Her hands felt his abdominal muscles and she felt her pussy soaking. His hands found her tits as he felt them over her bikini top. He could feel her nipples poking through. She was loving the attention from the hot teen. He pulled the top up, exposing her bare tits and began to suck.

"Oh baby it should be me sucking you," she moaned.

He sat in the seat opposite of her and pulled his shorts down exposing his long thick cock. He watched as her lips circled the head and then took a majority of it into her throat. Her head bounced on his cock as her hand gripped the base. Her other hand stroking and fondling his balls. His eyes found her tits bouncing slightly with each motion. He couldn't wait to fuck her. He sat her up and pushed her against the seat and started to pull her bottoms off.

"Now Cam... I think that's enou..."she started to say but felt his tongue running over her clit. Her eyes rolled to the back of her head and felt his young tongue on her pussy. He did not stay there long enough to let her cum. Before she knew it his cock was thrusting in and out of her.

"Oh baby, your cock feels so fucking good!" She cried out.

"You like getting some young cock in your milf pussy?"

"Yes Cam! Oh god i needed this so bad."

"Everyone at the party kept talking about how much of a milf you are and everyone wants to fuck you."

Suddenly Laura felt herself cumming from hearing about all the young cocks that wanted to be inside of her. Cameron was not ready to cum yet. He flipped her over effortlessly and began fucking her from behind. His hips slammed into her ass and she began moaning louder and louder. Finally Cameron grunts and shoots all of his cum into his best friends mom. They laid there out of breath before realizing how long they've been gone. They put their clothes back on and headed back to the house. Together they came up with a game plan of a story they would tell. Laura could feel his cum start to leak into her bottoms. As they approached the door they could hear the gossip.

"Dude. Cam is probably fucking your mom right now."

"No she's not stop it!"

"Bro he's so lucky. Did you guys see her ass getting out of the pool?"

"I was more focused on her tits poking through her top!"

"How do you not jack off to your mom?"

They entered the house ready for all the questions. But one thing was for sure. She was going to make her husband go down on her tonight. And she was going to think about Cameron and the other boys while he tasted her little surprise.