Milf Meets a Bi Girl Ch. 01

Story Info
A milf meets a young lady for no sex hookup.
4.6k words
4.56
20.3k
22
8

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Yesok1
Yesok1
489 Followers

About three weeks ago, my phone pinged, a message from a fetish hookup site. FoxySlut4U has messaged me. I ignored it for a day, but then intrigue got the better of me and I logged into my account. The process took a while, I'd forgotten my log-in details, having to think of a new password, and the letters not matching the Capture security phrase made me think about not bothering. I only persisted as I was intrigued by the message.

After half an hour I was pleased to see my efforts pay off, and clicking through my messages, I was taken by her red hair, tattoos and her pretty face staring at me from her profile images.

She describes herself as a Bi girl looking for latex fun with girls and boys, couples and groups. She mentions her fetishes are latex and older women. She's a Bi switch but would like to become a 24/7 slave to the right dom.

I look at her info, she's a similar height to me, slim, redhead, and is 23 years old.

She'd seen that I hadn't logged in for a while and wanted to know whether I'd like a bit of fun with her.

My profile picture shows me naked from neck to pussy with nothing but a leather "slut" collar and cuffs on my wrists. The photo was taken by an older lover who had used and abused me so perfectly that I often think back to our playdate when I lie alone in bed at night.

My bio says I'm 37, and that I'm a slut on an adventure. I'm average height, and curvy in the right places. I'm interested in one-to-one fun with girls only. Sorry, no boys, or men. I'm pretty open to anything. I would consider playing with groups of girls.

Being a bit dubious at first I messaged her back with vague replies. I was also waiting for an Amazon gift list to be sent to me by someone asking for a tribute, but it never came.

The messages started to get more and more detailed as the two of us shared sexy secrets. I've learnt that she's a single slut wanting fun with an older woman. She's a former hot wife, she fell out with her husband and decided to play on her own.

I'd set up my profile a long time ago on this fetish site. I did it because I was intrigued and wondered what was out there to broaden my adventurous mind. I soon discovered that a lot of profiles were set up by deadbeats, keyboard perverts and losers.

She though comes across as genuine and sweet. She suggests meeting up, and if we like each other setting up another play date. I agree to visit her in Milton Keynes. It's a little drive away for me, but it's away from anyone I know.

I enjoy meeting girls for sex, and for her to suggest meeting up without sex is interesting, and strangely I find it a bit of a turn-on. I'll have to work to get into her pants, but she seems loose of virtue and morals. Just how I like them.

I've been on plenty of sexual hookups. I've had to go to the Drs a few times for jabs and antibiotics, my GP has given me dental dams, condoms and gloves but in the heat of the moment, I don't use them.

I enjoy eating pussy and licking arse. I'd get angry with my kids if they don't look after themselves, making me a hypocrite, I know.

I wear trainers with a cute, loose-fitting dress. My hourglass figure is still discernable. I fluff up my dark bobbed haircut and check my make-up. My face is round, my features delicate, and my general chubbiness makes my skin tight, and I look younger than I am.

Picking up my sandals I collect my purse and car keys and get ready for my trip. I check the permanent overnight bag in the boot of my car, making sure it's stocked. I never know if I'll get to stay over with a friend or a lover. I get in the car and start the drive. Getting through London traffic is the most arduous part of the journey, stop starting along the South Circular, and seeing the giant Catford Cat on the High Street makes me shake my head in disbelief.

I'm not as nervous as I used to get. I am becoming an experienced pro meeting women for sex. I'm excited and feel more confident today.

Getting over the roundabouts, I get to the town of Milton Keynes and park up. I change from my trainers admiring my feet in the silver sandals.

The walk makes me a little hot, my knickers are uncomfortable in my arse and the fabric is pressed right against my crotch. There is no breeze and I feel sticky in the sun.

Eventually, I get to the bar where we are supposed to meet. I order myself a glass of white wine and sit under an umbrella on the sun deck. There are quite a few people here enjoying the sun and drinks. Various couples meet with friends, couples on dates and the odd loner sitting at the bar talking to the staff.

Empty glasses and ones with small dregs of lager sit on deserted tables around the beer garden. I notice people swatting wasps away, and the peacefulness is intermittently broken by a scream from an attention-grabbing teen, showing off to her friends acting pathetic at the first sight of the flying creatures.

She's buxom, her blonde hair is pulled back and she has a fake pink flower clipped above her ear. Her eyes are hidden by tan aviators, I see the sun glisten from her lips.

Her summer dress is short and her thick thighs catch my eye. She giggles and screams, laughing too hard at her friend's jokes. I watch her, I fantasize about taking her to the toilets and fucking her in the arse to calm her down. She'd look quite pretty on her knees eating my swollen cunt, that would shut her up too, a mouthful of my pussy.

Apart from the screaming girl, and save for quiet chatter, it's quite peaceful. It's too hot for rowdiness. I start to feel a little trepidation as I get closer to seeing her.

I sip my drink and listen to conversations, watching from behind my Ray Bans. I'm woken from my gazing and general nosiness by a tap on my shoulder.

"Hey." I hear, I turn to look. I'm quickly impressed by the redhead standing behind me.

"Hello, Anna," I ask turning to view her.

She smiles. A beautiful smile, I do love a woman's smile. Her mouth gently lengthens across her face. Her green eyes are bright, and narrow but shine brightly. Her soft red hair is long, swept over her shoulder and her breast. The white off-the-shoulder shirt helps sport a large oriental dragon tattoo.

I'm especially taken by her tight black trousers. The leather trousers accentuate every curve of her legs and sexy arse.

She nods at me grinning, "how are you?" She plays with her black D&G sunglasses in her hands.

I'm lost for words taking in her beauty. "I am well... I'm very good... thank you." I get words out that thankfully form a sentence. Anna chuckles at me, I take her hand, and feel excited as I see her engagement ring and wedding ring on her hand.

She says she's separated from her husband, but I feel like I'll be cheating with a straight married slut, this turns me on. Everything seems to move in slow motion, my ridiculous behaviour makes me come across as a 14-year-old girl, meeting her crush for the first time.

I sit open mouth looking her over. I notice her start to blush. "I'm sorry," I say feeling myself start to come to my senses. "You're beautiful." I sound normal now, and she looks back at me, and in nervous embarrassment, she looks to the floor. "Would you like a drink?" I offer.

"Yes, please. Pimms would be nice in this heat." She glances at my wine and to the bar, and I get my purse and phone to take with me to order.

I wait to be served at the bar and turn to look at Anna, she's seated now, in a wooden chair next to mine. I feel proud to have her next to me, such a gorgeous girl. She sits with her sunnies down.

"What can I get you?" The man behind the bar asks.

"Pimms and a glass of Soda water, err... No! Pimms and two glasses of Soda water please?" I say. I can't drink more alcohol, I'll have to drive later.

He lines the glasses up and I pay and grab the glasses to carry back.

"There you go," I say placing our drinks down on the table. I give her one of the soda waters too.

"Thank you" she smiles at me. I can't see her eyes, but I imagine her looking me over from behind her glasses.

"I got Soda water for each of us too. I'll start chugging the wine down if I'm too thirsty and I have to drive later." I explain.

I sit next to her as I slide my sunglasses back on. I notice her shaking her head at the girl still showing off every time a wasp passes by. "Jeez, the way girls behave these days." Anna shakes her head.

"You know, right," I say shaking my head back.

"Was your journey ok?" Anna looks at me and runs her hand through her hair, leaning back in her chair. My eyes dart to her chest, her tits aren't big, but I can't fathom how big they are, she's not wearing a bra, not from what I can see anyway.

My eyes run down her tummy, I look at the crease in the top of her thigh and between her legs. Her legs cross, I look at her knee bent over the other and down to her feet. I notice a small ankle chain and her red open toe high heel has slipped from her light pink heel. Her heel looks soft and smooth, and her shoe balances on the end of her toes. Her shoe swings and I shiver with excitement. My eyes flash back to her face and she subtly grins.

"My journey was ok. Getting out of London is the worst." I answer.

"How about you?" I ask.

"A 5-minute bus journey is all it took for..." She's interrupted by smashing glass and a scream. We both tut and our heads turn to see the girl dancing around swatting at a wasp. Her friends laugh at her, and the beer garden watches her in disbelief before returning to their conversations.

"...yeah, 5 minutes on the bus. Not long at all." She finishes.

We make small talk, and she asks about me, if I have family and how involved in the fetish scene I am. It turns out she fell out with her husband because he'd been playing with a Domme he'd met a local munch. It's not that she found that so much of a problem, but the fact she hadn't been invited to Sub with him, or to have him cuckold her. She lost trust, and their precarious relationship fell apart. It was built on sex, and around fetish and BDSM, there was nothing else really holding them together. She should never have gotten married.

She still wears her rings, she likes wearing them when she's being fucked, and her various partners find it a turn-on as well. I have to admit, I like it. I go so far as thinking about sorting myself out with a wedding ring too, even if it's just for show.

I suppose introducing the idea of a woman's infidelity into my relationships is hot. The fact they could be straight and cheating with a woman, or me more to the point, is so sexually appealing to me.

She asks me about my fetishes. I explain that I'm not as adventurous and that I've dabbled in BDSM as a sub, I like girls in tight sexy trousers, I like younger girls and the sounds of zips zippering. I chuckle. I tell her I'm very open-minded. I'm happy to give anything a go once.

She smiles at me and nods. "How would you feel about drinking a glass of your piss?"

Shocked I look at her open-mouthed. "Err. I'd give anything a go once." I repeat.

"What if I'd say no sex unless you lick my arse?" She sits straight-faced. I know that's not a problem for me, I think it's quite vanilla, but I don't let on.

"Would you eat my arse?" I fire back.

"That's not what I've asked." She's a little stern now.

"I'll try anything once." I smile.

She smiles. "Ok." She says sipping her Pimms.

"Have you been figged before?" She sips her Pimms again.

I look confused and don't answer her.

"A piece of root ginger placed in your naughty arsehole. Just sitting there, burning away at your nasty ring. It's a good punishment, my favourite for bad girls like you, especially if you disappoint me." Her mouth purses a little.

"No. I'll try anything..." I start.

"...yes, anything once." She finishes for me.

Her shoe clatters to the floor from her toes and I look at her foot. It's white, her toes are short, and orange varnish is painted onto them carefully. I watch her leg move from her knee and her crotch opens. I look back to her foot as she braces her hands on the arms of the creaking chair as her cute foot searches for her shoe.

I look at her face, she's not looking for her shoe, she's looking at me. I look back down beneath the slatted table, her toes pointing as she slides them back into her shoe.

The girl who has been making a drama over the wasps stumbles up the steps of the decking. Both Anna and I watch her. She's not a pretty girl, but there is something about her. Her legs are nice, her pink flip-flops match her dress. The backs of her thighs dimple a little when her leg straightens.

I notice Anna straining her neck a little to watch her pass.

"You'll like my legs," I say to her, letting her notice I'd seen her looking.

"I bet I would." She laughs.

She puts her soft hand on my knee. I study it, as I finish my wine. She finishes her Pimms.

"Do you fancy Pizza Express? For lunch. There is one just around the corner." She asks.

"Why not? I just need to go to the ladies" I say. I take my sunglasses off and put the arm of them into the top of my dress. I put my phone in my purse and begin to get up.

"That sounds like a good idea," Anna says as she leans to get up. We're finding ourselves face to face, and we snatch a brief kiss. Anna smirks and looks around briefly, no-ones watching and we slump back to our seats, but lean in for another lingering kiss.

"Can I join in?" A girl sniggers walking past with three pints of beer, it's the shrieking girl in the pink dress. Anna laughs, "Sorry love." We both get up. "Shame." The girl says peering over her aviators at us. We watch her fat arse and thick thighs as she walks down the steps. Anna and I watch her before turning to each other and smiling. The same dirty thoughts probably crossing our minds.

"The noise she makes over a wasp, imagine the noise she'll make in bed," Anna says and we both giggle.

The toilets, they're tiled, sparse and look clean. I enter a free cubicle, I'm taken by surprise as Anna joins me in the same. She spins me around and lifts my skirt, her hand drifts over my arse and the back of my legs. She whirls me around again and pushes me into the cubicle wall with a clatter, making the false wall bounce. Lifting my dress with one hand, she pulls the waistband of my knickers with the other, she stretches them forward, and peers down into them

"Like what you see?" I ask. She nods at me, my knicker elastic pings back to my waist and she drops my dress, her hands take a tit each and she squeezes them tightly. We kiss passionately for a long moment.

We break, "Go on, you wanted to use the toilet!" She says. Her mouth suddenly drops and she looks a little shocked as I stand there. "You didn't want a poo, did you?" She hesitantly asks.

"Ha, no, just a wee," I reply. I take some toilet paper and wipe the seat.

She looks relieved as I pull my panties down and lift my skirt to sit for a wee. I watch her, feeling a little embarrassed, looking at me. The only noise is the trickle of my piss into the bowl. I feel strange sitting so close to someone who is standing, watching me urinate.

I smile coyly at her. I let go of my dress and put my purse on my lap. I reach for the waistband of her trousers and pull her closer to me.

She grins as I unbutton the flies, little brass buttons, they're easier to unbutton than I imagined. Getting her trousers down is not so easy. I fumble at them as I try to pull and stretch them over her arse. One of her arms rests on my shoulder as the thumb of her other hand assists.

We manage to inch her trousers from her hips, dragging them down her white taut thighs to her knees. She stands in front of me, her legs slightly parted. She's a natural redhead, her small patch of red hair sits above an otherwise perfectly shaved pussy. A small upside-down pineapple tattoo sits on one side of her pubis, and a five-digit number on the other. I wipe my hand between her legs, examining and feeling her, it's perfectly damp and warm.

She has a further two tattoos secretly hidden, a black and white ying and yang sit on the inside of her left thigh, and a bright yellow butterfly sits opposite.

My eyes pop as she lifts her top, her tits are small, not much more than a handful each. I look at her in awe, she's completely beautiful. Her skin is white, but there are obvious whiter bits, around her arse, pussy and tits. A large scissors tattoo shaped into legs wearing stilettos is etched onto a perfect abdomen.

Pulling her closer I try to lick her pussy but the angle is too difficult. Her tight trousers don't allow her to open her legs further, and if she moves closer to a squat she'll be too low for me to even try.

Still seated I turn her around and physically persuade her with my hands to bend over. Her arse is cute, round and firm. I spread her cheeks, and see her sweaty box glisten and slowly pulse at me.

"You asked if I'd lick arse," I say.

"Uh-huh." She answers.

I sink my tongue along her crack. I drag it across her acrid hole, the bitterness of it is harsher than the salty sweat that has built up from the warmth of the day, and her leather trousers.

Anna moans. "Blimey!"

I kiss her arse cheeks, and I squeeze and fondle them. The view of her anus is pretty. It has to be one of the best I've seen so far.

"You've stopped licking." She complains.

I extend my wet flat tongue and wipe it back up her arse crack. She moans softly in appreciation. I point my tongue at her bullseye and tickle it. I probe at it, enjoying her smell and taste.

She smells of sweaty imperial leather. One of my hands grips around her thigh, my tongue devilishly explores her crack and my other hand wipes and taps at her hole.

I see it glisten and shine, a mix of my saliva and her sweat. My forefinger presses and pushes at her. She releases small gasps and squeals as I push at her hole. I get a knuckle into her and twist it as I go back to my licking. Her flavour grows some more, as does her smell. I revel in delight as I slowly and gently fuck her tight arse.

It's her cunt I want to see and play with though. I release my hand from her leg and slide it over her pussy. It slides effortlessly against her smooth dripping lips. Licking again I get to access her humid pussy to her butthole. My finger still in her arse, I press two into her warm cunt.

Gently pounding her cunt, it massages my fingers, clinging and straining around them. It begins to relax and accepts my fingers, becoming more sloppy in the process.

The soft moans of a woman enjoying sex emanate from our cubicle, as I begin to pound her harder from behind. I suck at her arse and lick at her pussy. I enjoy giving this to her, as much as she enjoys receiving it from me.

Her panting and her moans become more pronounced. She gently slaps the cubicle wall with her hand in joy at my arse fingering, her other gripped around her ankle. I look at her wedding ring and grin. She's practically bent double with her arse in my face.

I feel her gently fucking my fingers in time with my motion. Her knees begin to buckle as she stifles a louder groan. I pull my fingers from her, as she gets up to stand.

Turning to me, I kiss her tummy and massage her clit with my right thumb, my middle finger strokes at her lips, searching for her hole again, as my other fingers cup and firmly hold her.

I look up at her, our eyes meet and she smiles as my finger enters her wet snatch. She sighs audibly as I begin to finger her, and my arm wraps around her waist.

Her already slick ring aids my motions as I softly fuck her. She straightens her top and strokes my hair and face. She holds my chin tightly and runs her thumb between my lips and into my mouth. I suck her thumb and run my tongue around it. I widen my eyes and stare into hers as I fuck and suck. She grins down at me as I reach to feel her small tits.

Yesok1
Yesok1
489 Followers
12