Milf Meets a Bi Girl Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She slowly rocks herself to my fingering of her pussy. It's becoming slicker and she moans quietly while watching my face intently. Our looking at one another is only occasionally broken when her thumb wipes saliva on my cheek and she bends into me to kiss me softly. Her thumb slowly tracks across my lips again before she presses it back into my mouth for me to continue sucking.

She starts to moan more loudly just as the toilet door closes with a jolt. We stop and laugh. The sound of Flip Flops sticking to feet and thwacking the floor sound as someone enters the cubicle next to us. The bolt of the door shifts, and there is a shuffle by the toilet. Still pausing, we listen as the girl next door starts a heavy pee.

Anna takes my hand from between her legs and seductively sucks my finger clean. I feel my heart beat against my chest as I watch her, she bends to pull her trousers back up. They stretch up her legs, the definition of her muscles is still there, just sheathed in tight leather.

I feel myself leak a little at her form. I reach for toilet paper to wipe my pussy, but she puts her hand out to stop me. I need to stand as I'm getting pins and needs in my legs and a numb arse sitting on the toilet.

She helps me up and crouches, her head disappears up my skirt and between my legs. Noisily I shuffle and put a hand out to steady myself against the dividing wall of the cubicle. There is a shallow clatter as the wall responds to the force of my hand. A sound of shock comes from the person next door.

I gently stamp my foot and moan as Anna licks my dirty pussy clean of piss and my cream.

Anna escapes my skirt and stands. "Pizza?" She smiles.

"Don't you need the lav?" I ask.

"Oh, no, not me. I just wanted to watch and see what you did." She replies.

The noise of loo paper being torn, and the eventual flush of the toilet sounds next door. I grab my purse, as we unbolt the cubicle and go to the sink to wash our hands and check our lipstick.

Looking in the mirror I see the other person leave her cubicle, it's the girl in the pink dress. Anna notices too and sniggers quietly. The girl looks embarrassed.

"Sorry pet, you got here too late," Anna says shaking the water off of her hands. I laugh, and the girl doesn't know where to look as we chuckle. We dry our hands and Anna grabs mine and we leave.

We walk to Pizza Express hand in hand, talking and giggling like any ordinary couple. We're seated and eventually order.

To anyone watching, we appear to be like any regular couple of ladies. Little do they know I was rimming her in a pub toilet. Fucking her sticky arse with my fingers almost 10 minutes before placing our orders in here.

Sharing garlic bread to start, we talk about everything apart from sex. I find her intriguing and genuine. We enjoy pizza, she has a glass of wine and I drink a soda and lime. We finish the meal with coffee and she settles the bill.

Eventually, we leave, and the evening has arrived. "Would you like a lift home?" I offer.

"If you don't mind." She replies. We hug and kiss. "This feels like a date. It's been really fun." She says.

I laugh. "Not often do I get to fiddle with a box on my first date. That's usually a sex hookup."

She frowns. "You're right. It's been fun nonetheless." She looks disappointed.

"I could consider this as a date. We need to step back for a bit and talk about it another day." I try and reason. To be honest, though, we've got on, this feels more like a date than a sexy hookup. But I don't often fuck someone in a grotty pub toilet on a first date. To be honest, I don't date, I fuck. This is unexpected.

We walk to my car and I drive her to her house. It's modern, well 30 years old or so. Lots of houses crowd her street and she has a drive with a red Micra parked on it. "My sister must be here." She frowns again. "I would invite you in, but you'll be questioned, and I'll be lectured."

I smile and nod. I don't want to meet the family. "It's fine, I need to get back home anyway, it'll be a long drive."

We kiss and embrace. "Call me?" She asks.

"Definitely." I nod. I look forward to seeing her again.

12