Milf Meets a Bi Girl Ch. 02

Story Info
Latex lesbian bondage.
5.8k words
4.61
16.3k
14
7

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Yesok1
Yesok1
489 Followers

It's been almost a week since I travelled to Milton Keynes to see Anna. We've spoken by messenger a few times and we've been completely honest with each other.

I'm on the phone with her now, as I'm curled up on my sofa, looking anything but sexy in a vest and shorts. She's told me that she's been seeing a young man from work, but it's very casual and it's just sex. She takes great pains to stress that it's nothing romantic. I've told her that I'm fine with that, we aren't exclusive we've met once, however, we agree that we are both keen to see each other again to see how things go.

I've told her that I don't plan to be in an exclusive relationship just yet and that I'm enjoying playing the field. So she should do what makes her happy. I'm keen for her to know that she has freedom so that I still have the opportunity to meet other girls without it being a problem. Strangely, I'm glad it's a man and not another woman.

We get talking about her obsession with latex, and as I don't have any latex clothing, she'll help me buy something online if I like. She's keen to show me some items that she has in her collection and wants to show me during my next visit. She suggests we have a little play to see how I like it. If I don't then not to worry, but it's a big part of her life. I get the feeling though, that our relationship won't progress if I'm not keen, so I resolve to give it my best shot.

She wants to be dommed and fantasizes about having an older woman punish and use her.

Anna has invited me to go to a BDSM munch near her in a couple of weeks too. It's something she has messaged me about, sending me links to various bits of information. Having read it, I've decided not to go on this occasion, but depending on how things develop I may well be up for it in the future.

Things go a little quiet for a moment.

"Babe, do you want to see what I'm wearing?" Anna asks.

"Ok," I reply.

"Right hang up and video call me on WhatsApp. I think you'll like what I've got for you." She says.

We whisper quick goodbyes and we both hang up.

On WhatsApp, I call her.

My jaw drops as I see her in front of a mirror. She is in a full tight latex catsuit. I swallow hard, never have I seen such beauty before. The tight black rubber is polished bright, it's like a second skin. Rectangles of white light reflect off of its surface on her left side, and the clothing boasts every curve of her body. Her red hair stands out against her white face, contrasting with the dark colour of the shiny rubber.

She poses for me, twirling around. Her arse looks nice as the latex stretches and expands tightly over it. I see her open her legs slightly, and I feel filled with lust. Her legs look long, and her black patent heels add height. The shape of her legs is magnificent. The white skin of her ankles turns me on, just the 5-inch or so gap of her skin showing through between the blackness of her suit and shoe drives me wild.

She pauses, grinning as she watches me look at her.

"Another surprise, just for you sweetie. Tell me, choose top or bottom?" Anna asks so seductively. I'm in dreamland, not sure if what I'm looking at is real, or in my imagination.

I don't think about my response and say "Top, for sure."

I watch, I'm anticipating something hot.

"Listen carefully." She suggests.

Her finger is long, her nail is clear with no varnish, it's clean and rounded with a nail file, and it teases on the silver zip dangling just below her chin. Her smile lengthens across her slim face.

She begins to tug, slowly, and unrelentingly she pulls the zip down her chest. I listen in amazement, gazing in lustful perlustration. The zipping is loud, its tone low and deliberate. I feel my fanny flutter and spill.

Even her small tits bulge at their encasement and seem to spring free with their release. There is no pause as the sound continues as the zipper is slowly pulled down her chest, between her rib cage, and to her stomach.

I gasp slightly as her belly button appears and I anticipate the view of the top of her mound. I'm sure she slows, making the most of her tantalising and mischievous act.

My heart pounds, and my ears ring as I realise I've been holding my breath in anticipation throughout the whole of her show.

"Shall I stop now?" Anna smiles rather cheekily at me. I shake my head. "Ok, just for you." She returns.

The zip tugging continues, her pubic area has been completely shaved since I last saw her. Her pink lips start their exposure, and the zip rounds over her pussy which slowly parts. Her darker outer pussy shielded her smaller pinker nonobtrusive inner lips.

Momentarily she lets go of her zip and positions her camera at the rear of her. Her other hand moves around the rump of her arse and finds the second zip of the zipper.

The noise recommences as her arse forces itself out of the exposing gap. My mind flashes to her arse exposed to my face in the pub toilet.

She swaps her phone into different hands and focuses back on her face. She smiles, "I hope you enjoyed that?"

"Ahem... yes... awesome, Thank you," I reply. Not quite believing what I've just seen and heard.

She squeezes a breast in her hand and pinches her nipple. It's quiet and neither of us knows what to say, we both giggle nervously.

"Do you have plans for Saturday?" I manage to say.

"Nothing that can't be rearranged." Anna grins.

"Great, shall I come to yours about lunchtime?" I offer.

"Actually, would after three be ok? My sister is coming over, she'll be going out at three. I could cancel, but I do see her most Saturdays. Sorry." Anna looks at me expectantly.

"No worries, four then, just in case she is delayed. Do you mind if I stay?" I ask. I know I will but it's always polite to ask.

"I thought that was a given." She giggles.

We say our goodbyes and I look forward to seeing her. I lay back on my bed and put my hand into my shorts, fingering myself to climax over the show, the zip and Anna. I'm not surprised by how wet I am, or by how quickly I jill myself off.

Saturday comes and I relax in the bath before my drive to Milton Keynes. I shave my legs having already trimmed my bikini line before getting in.

When I get out I wrap and fasten a towel around my body and tie another around my head.

I sit on the bed and paint my toe and fingernails yellow. When they dry I paint a clear gloss over them. My fingernails are short and squared. I pull my yellow thong and matching bra out of my full underwear drawer.

Sitting in front of the mirror I touch my face up with natural shades of colour. I make my lips glamourous by painting them a kissable, glossy red. My dark bob is touched up and rounded with my brush and fingers, and my chubby cheeks are taut making me appear younger than I am.

I take the towel from around my body and boobs. I'm impressed by their size and weight, they hang slightly, but at 39 years I'm pleased they're not around my waist. I put my bra on and squeeze my tits in. I chose this bra and thong because they are a little small, and show off my assets in their best light. My cleavage is at its best as my breasts are squashed together.

I turn and look at my back and arse in the mirror. My arse is big and firm, small dimples cover my arsecheeks and the backs of my smooth creamy legs.

I take the yellow flowery summer dress that I've chosen and step into it, inching it up my legs, forcing the waist over my arse and hips I pull the top up and over my ample bosom to gently force my arms through their straps.

My yellow dress with little black pansies in the pattern presents my curves nicely and I hope Anna likes me in this.

I sit back on the bed and put on my yellow heels. I stroke my hand down my leg, appreciating the smoothness of freshly shaved skin.

After readying myself I'm prepared to go out. I grab the car keys and my purse. My overnight bag in the boot hasn't been touched since my last outing so everything should be in there as appropriate.

I've been driving for what seems like hours. I'd forgotten how crowded her street was with houses and cars, but I pull into Annas drive and it's 4.05 pm. I'd messaged her when I put the satnav on, and it's got me here at the exact time we were expecting.

I take my overnight bag out of the boot and walk up the path to her front door, pressing the doorbell and waiting for her to answer.

I'm excited as the front door slowly opens, and shiny black fingers curl around the door. "Quick, come in." Anna giggles.

I shimmy around the door and I'm greeted by a grinning Anna. Her red hair is down, no make-up, and dressed from her neck down in shiny rubber. Only her neck and head have escaped the tight latex covering. I gawp at her, it's a different outfit to the one that she wore on our call. The zip is thick and black. She stands tall in black knee-length high-heel boots.

I close the front door and glance around her magnolia hallway. It's light and airy with photos of family along the wall. It's smart, clean and tidy.

"Come in." She holds out her hands and takes mine as I drop my overnight bag to the floor. "You look so summery and sexy. Yellow is my favourite colour." She gushes.

We kiss, and her gloves stick to my arms when she holds me for a snog.

"Fucking sexy." I gasp.

"Wait until you see what I've got. You'll have to wait though. It's a surprise!" She giggles, I feel she might be a little embarrassed, or nervous about how I'd receive her like this.

"Do you hang out like this all of the time?" I play with the zip that sits tightly above her arse with one hand whilst deliberately teasing her fanny sheathed beneath with the other.

"I've usually got something tight on." She taps her arse and swats my hand away from the zip. She smiles seductively and says "You'll have to earn that."

Her body looks hot, she seems cheerful. She pulls me into the lounge. "Fizz?" Anna asks taking a bottle of Moet out of its ice bucket, she pours two flutes, handing me one. She sits in an armchair and sips from her glass before placing it on a coaster next to her on a table.

Her gloves stick to her rubber thighs slightly as she taps her hands on them inviting me to sit on her lap.

I sit, I stick. The backs of my legs don't slide, they're gripped to her latex skin. It feels warm, her warmth. Her hand glues to my skin, it doesn't slide, it rubs and drags slightly. She caresses my thigh with her gloved hand.

Sitting firmly in her lap, I feel sweaty in my crotch between my fanny and arse. I push forward and kiss her, I explore her mouth she tastes of mint toothpaste, and champagne.

I suck her slippery tongue, as it delicately slides in and out of my mouth. My hands explore her shiny outfit, feeling and groping, enjoying the smooth texture. Staying where we are, we continue sipping drinks and kissing. We smirk, grin and giggle with each other, staring at each other in near enough a comfortable silence. We enjoy each other being there, the closeness, the smell of her shiny black rubber and the Fructis shampoo in her hair.

"I want you to do bad things to me." Anna finally says.

I smile back at her and kiss her.

"I want to be humiliated, I want you to do your absolute worst to me. I'll enjoy it and I hope you do. If we get weirded out our word will be... Ooh, what can we use as a safe word?" Anna looks at me.

The first word that comes to my mind is "Plankton!" I say.

"Very random." Anna giggles, she looks at me with a puzzled look. "Plankton is good. If I'm hurt..." She begins.

"Hurt," I say concerned,

"Ok, uncomfortable, with crossing a barrier and, or rather, if we want a break. Same for you, we say "Plankton" and we stop and discuss. I have to add, I like pain, I like both verbal and physical abuse, and being immobilised. I enjoy being humiliated and fucked. How do you feel meting out the abuse? Are you comfortable with this?" Anna searches my face for clues to my feelings.

I have never done this before. I'm nervous, and a little scared. I don't reply, I watch her face.

"I'd love for you, and don't take this the wrong way, as an older beautiful lady, to treat me horribly. To dominate me. I'll lead the way, and we'll go slowly first. We'll talk about everything later, and see how we both feel and do. Don't worry, I'll help." She holds me tight and reassures me with a smile and a kiss.

"Let's go to the bedroom." She encourages me to stand and I audibly peel my skin from her outfit. I'm astounded by her.

Anna drops a teaspoon into the Moet bottleneck and picks it up. I follow her feeling like a lamb to the slaughter as she places the bottle in the fridge in her small and neat kitchen.

We go upstairs to her bedroom. I'm amazed by her room. A Venetian blind is pulled and strips of light shine onto the white ceiling. Her black and brass metal framed double bed has various toys such as dildos and strapons, clamps, rings, gags, ropes and bindings meticulously laid out. One side of her open wardrobe has normal outfits such as casual clothes and work attire, the other side is full of latex and leather outfits, different coloured and types of footwear are stored at the bottom, and shelves contain masks and hoods.

"You take this seriously!" I look at and feel the textures of the full spectrum of clothing.

"My husband and I used to sit around in it, at our weekends we used to wear it all the time. We used to wear it under normal clothes for work even. We'd visit dungeons and have our favourite dommes who used to visit us, or we'd spend weekends visiting and serving." Anna explains, with no hesitation.

"Wow," I say looking around.

"We'd both take it in turns to switch between being the top and the bottom. We had some friends who'd play with us, and dominate us both, cuckolding each other." Anna's mind wonders and a small smile flickers across her face.

I notice on her dresser there is something covered with a tea towel. I uncover it and look. There's is a kitchen knife, chopping board and a big piece of root ginger. I smile.

"For figging. We might try that later if you like. But please say if you're not comfortable with anything." Anna says as I look around the room.

"It's about fun." She adds smiling.

I look at the collars and cuffs laid out on the bed and to be honest I do feel apprehensive. Very apprehensive as I am way out of my comfort zone.

Anna notices that my nerves are getting the better of me, and I look overwhelmed. "Come here." She smiles and opens her arms, she hugs me tight.

"We can lay here and hug, you can fuck me with a strapon, or tie me up and leave me whilst you go shopping." She grins at me.

In the bedside drawer over there, you have condoms and plenty of lube. She signals to the bedside table on the right side of her bed. Use condoms on the toys, it keeps them clean.

I try and think about how to take the lead, to be dominant. I decide I need some relief and consider my options, and in my view, very silly ideas come to mind. I decide it's time for me to lose my pants.

"Take my knickers off, and no hands," I say trying to sound confident.

"Yes... What shall I call you?" Anna asks.

"Call me Domina," I reply, a split-second decision, I'd just watched a series about Romans on TV. I remembered Lucy Lawless playing a Domina in another series, and Lucy Lawless is hot.

"Yes, Domina." Anna lifts my skirt and disappears under my dress.

I feel her struggle, my underwear is tight. She sucks at my moist cunt through the fabric of my pants. I place my hand on her head as she sucks at my fanny. I feel myself excrete in excitement. She's struggling to get a tongue between the skin and elastic. I jump as she nips me with her teeth. "Girl, don't bite me," I say sternly. "No Domina, sorry Domina," Anna replies before trying to get her tongue into the knicker elastic on my leg.

I feel her latex hands on the back of my thighs. Her grip tightens on my skin, my reflexes force me to jar my hips back as her tongue finally slips into the gusset of my panties. Her teeth grip the fabric and I feel her try to drag my knickers down. The waistband is tight against my hips, and she struggles, but there is a little give as I feel them slip.

I moan as my pants snap back into my pussy as she loses her grip. Immediately she apologises. "Sorry, Domina."

Her tongue glides around my sodden fabric. She kisses my upper leg and bites at my waistband. Another attempt to pull my pants down fails. I laugh at her. "You're pathetic, girl." I snort at her.

I push her back from under my skirt and she falls as she smiles and nods at me.

"You failed your first task. I don't know if I want to play with such a pathetic specimen." I tilt her head forward so she kneels looking at the floor.

I feel embarrassed doing this, but I am reassured by her obedience. I sit on the bed and look over the bondage gear she's laid out. I don't have a clue what to do with it all, but I'll try and muddle my way through it.

Getting up from the bed, I walk to her wardrobe and look at the hoods. There are latex hoods with zips, some with no eye holes, and some with only breathing pipes. There are leather hoods with laces up the back of the head and buckled binds and gags and elaborate gas masks.

I pick up a latex hood and a scarf. Going back to the girl kneeling on the floor I sit on the bed behind her. I place the hood over her head and stretch it over her face and pull her hair tight. I grip the latex to force the teeth of the zipper to meet and slowly draw it down the back of her head. I blind the latex-covered girl by tying the scarf over the eyes and fairly tightening a knot at the back of the head.

I hitch my skirt and pull my knickers off, rolling them down my thighs and over my knees, they fall to my ankles for me to kick off onto the floor.

I consider her more of an object now, so using my knee I push 'it' to the floor so that 'it' lies on 'its' side. Straddling 'it', I kneel over the hood and rub my pussy over the latex covering. A streak of my excretion glistens on the shiny sheen. After rubbing my pussy up the surface I rub it more forcefully back down. My lips part, dragging, spreading and opening across the black latex leaving my sticky film trailing behind.

My streak of slime is thicker, and I force myself down and increase my motion and pressure across the rubber object between my legs. I moan as my clit is pressed onto the rubber. I groan as I realise what I'm doing.

I grab a gloved hand and straighten two fingers on the right hand as I drive them into my steaming pussy hole. I fuck myself good and hard and cum more quickly than I'd expected. Withdrawing the black latex glove from my pussy I see the stringy mess of my residue and stand up.

"Girl," I say loudly.

"Yes, Domina." The girl replies.

"Clean your dirty fingers in your mouth." Girl lifts her hand and goes to lick.

"Stop, you stupid girl. I said clean them in your mouth. I did not say lick. Do you understand me, girl?" I demand.

"Yes Domina, sorry Domina." The girl replies.

'Its' mouth opens and the fingers are inserted and 'it' slowly sucks the fingers clean.

"On the bed girl, I want you to lay on your front," I command.

The blinded girl gets up and feels herself onto the bed. 'It' lies on 'its' front and I take an ankle cuff. I can just about fit it around the booted ankle and I attach the other to the left ankle, I attach two more wrist cuffs, one each to the wrists. I then found a leather cross with clips on each end and I hogtie the limbs.

Positioning myself comfortably, after tidily clearing a space on Annas' bed, I lean back on the pillows and open my legs under the mouth of the hood.

"Girl, I want you to use your tongue to make me cum. My dirty pussy needs a good clean. It's your fault it's so dirty. Do you understand girl?" I state.

The black hood nods.

Yesok1
Yesok1
489 Followers
12