Milf Meets a Bi Girl Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Excuse me, girl. I asked if you understood?" I shout. I feel a little daft.

"Yes, Domina. I understand." 'It' answers.

"Good, you make me cum, you'll be greatly rewarded," I say.

"Thank you, Domina." 'It' sounds appreciative.

I push 'its' head down to meet my fanny, and shuffle a little down the bed to provide 'it' with better access. I push 'its' head down with my fingertips so the mouth would meet my lips.

The kiss between my legs is tentative at first, teasing maybe. I lean back and watch as the glossy head gently bobs between my legs.

I feel the tongue work hard, with the hands being bound behind 'it', and so forcing any additional effort to satisfy me to be done orally. 'Its' having to work harder.

The pleasure I experience is extreme. 'Its' frustration is clear and 'its' valiant efforts are keen providing me with instant thrills as my pussy starts to wet.

"Girl! I want to fuck your face. You need to make me cum." I encourage.

The polished black hood raises from its position and replies "Yes Domina." As soon as the reply ends I push 'its' head back to continue the task.

The tongue swishes across my vaginal lips, and I feel it press at my cunt hole. I raise my bum off the bed and force my pussy into 'its' mouth dragging my cunt across the lips and the rubberised chin of the latex object. I'm forceful as I rub myself slowly into the pursed hole, the tongue doing its best to drive home.

The tongue slowly starts to penetrate my slimy well of desire. To help and maintain the position I grab another pillow and fold it in half under my arse. 'Its' neck will surely be aching from this position.

As the tongue moves in and out the shallows of my swollen cunt, I gaze at the hog-tied limbs gently struggling above its back. The black latex shines and glistens in the light, and the excitement of being fucked by a living rubber object runs through me.

I moan my appreciation, letting it be known that the job being done is well received. At this point, I feel the hard tongue delve deeper into me. The sloppy slurping noises and rubber quietly squeaking fill the room. My moans are intermittently breaking out.

My legs open and relax as my cunt walls are slowly parted by the forceful tongue. I lie entranced as the gliding and rhythmic flow of the tongue slide into me.

I can feel the pooling sensation of a climax build, the slight ring in my ears and the tingling in my fingers. The effect of a culmination of things, the sounds of sloppy sex, the smell of rubber, the site of the bound girl between my legs, the sensation of the tongue fuck and my being dressed lying on my back in this room of Annas. Oh, our age difference and her red hair.

My body jolts into 'its' face, I moan as I feel myself squirt. I close my legs around 'its' head and I push off the bed making 'it' yelp in shock before relaxing.

I lie for a moment. I lie forgetting that there is a person in the rubber. I knee the hooded ball from me as I feel myself between my legs.

"Good girl." I muster.

"Thank you, Domina. Will Domina reward Girl for its efforts?" The girl asks. She's lying face down, still a little incapacitated.

"Yes. In one minute, girl." I try to catch my breath.

"There is something that this Girl believes Domina will like. It is in Girls arse when Domina is ready." Girl says.

Eager to discover what's in the girl's arse I unclip her ankle cuffs from the hogtie and force her onto her knees. I shift the arse up and examine the shiny latex pulled tight down the lengths of the thighs, around the curves of the hips and waist and the polished roundness of her butt.

Playfully I smack an arse cheek and the girl jumps and complains. "Thank you, Domina." She says in return. I laugh "You like this girl, do you?"

"Oh, yes, Domina." Girl replies.

I swat her arse harder, the room rings with the sound and she jolts again, and complains before adding "Thank you, Domina."

Whacking her arse cheek with a good swing, she cries, and my hand stings. I can only imagine with the tingling spreading across my hand how her arse will be feeling.

With each of my strikes, she thanks me gratefully for my actions. I do the same number for each buttock to a point that I feel heat radiate from her soreness.

Untying the scarf from around her eyes, I crawl around to reward her with a kiss. I feel shocked when I see her tears and wipe them away with my thumbs. "Oh my God, why didn't you say," I ask ashamed of myself.

"I'm fine, thank you for your concern, Domina," Anna says.

I kiss her again. "I'm sorry," I say.

"Thank you, Domina. Girl is fine and wishes to continue, Domina." She returns.

I look at her concerned.

"Are you OK?" Anna says. I sense her coming out of character as her submissive tone has dropped. "If you aren't comfortable we can stop. But seriously, I am alright, I'm enjoying this and I have not used the safe word." I see her smile behind her hood. "Are you happy to carry on, we can stop if you'd like?" She pouts at me.

"We can carry on. I agree, but do tell me if..." I start, but she interrupts me. "Thank you, Domina." She winks at me.

I get back behind her and unzip the thick black zip. The zipping sound reverberates in my ears, I feel delighted at the sound and slowly draw the zip down her arse. The popping of the zipper is loud and so pronounced.

The butt spreads out from the black coating. As its exposure takes place three things catch me, her arse cheeks feel hot, they are bright red and there is a huge black rubber thing in her arse.

"Is this Domina's surprise?" I ask expectantly.

"Yes, Domina. This girl hopes you like it!" Girl replies.

I tap the black anal protrusion then slide my hands over her warm arse cheeks, exploring under the latex sheathing.

My hands keep being drawn to the butt plug, I want to play, I need to see her arse gape. I decided to hitch my skirt and reach across the bed for the strapon. It's leather, it's good quality, with a comfortable broader section for the back of the waist and straps for around my legs. I grab a condom from the bedside drawer and a tube of Durex lube, that's shaped a little like a dildo itself.

It takes me a few minutes to get the strapon on and to roll the Johnnie down the length. I squirt lube into my hand and rub it onto the dildo hanging between my legs. I admire the girth, I can't get my hand around it, it feels weighty in my hands and the length is just a bit shorter than my forearm.

The girl has been patiently kneeling on the bed, the odd squeak of rubber sounds as she shuffles her weight, but other than that, it is as quiet as a mouse.

I giggle slightly as my dress drops and hangs on the plastic cock, but I hitch it up and kneel behind her to play with the plug. I turn it in her arse before I start to gently lever it out of its place. It's tight, and girls feet kick as I pull it against the ring.

Girl protests as the plug stretches her ring, and I manage to drag the plug out. The bulbous head snares on the sphincter, snagging it further open, wider than is comfortable. Girl winces in shock, but I am faced with a clear view of her anal cavern.

The arse hangs open gaping at me. Like a black hole, I'm drawn to putting anything in there wondering if it will be seen again. I place the cock head at the edge of the hole and watch as it barely touches the side.

I stroke the round bum, tracking kisses around it. It's still warm and red from the earlier smacking. I push the cock further into the hole and wait, watching the weak muscle gentle close around the cock.

Slowly I begin to tease the plastic dick out of the hole, before pushing it back in. It's easy and unimpeded. "I think this girl needs a fatter cock. This girl appears to be an arse slut and its arse is too ruined to take its punishment." I say making my disappointment clear.

"Yes, Domina. This girl likes to be used anally." Girl replies. "It's going to be sore when I've finished with you," I tell her, a wicked grin flashes across my face.

I slowly draw the cock back out, watching as her arse gently pulls at it. It's getting the strength back, only to be battered by my cock. Just before the head is drawn out, I ram it home. The girl shrieks quietly at the sudden shock. "Quiet girl," I order.

The cock is pulled out gently, only to be fiercely heaved back. Another stifled shriek is let out, followed by a low relief filled sigh. Sounds of enjoyment come as the dick starts its exit. Only for it to be forcefully batted home and for girl to tense is momentary pain.

The arsehole appears to be reddening and looking sore from the fuck it is receiving, and I get bored of the slow pace. I start to pummel relentlessly. Moans of pain and pleasure fill the room in equal measure. I want to give it an anal ride so hard girl won't forget.

I whack girls arse cheek, who react noisily. "Silence girl. Your punishment won't be over." I fuck the arse harder and the bed rocks with my forcefulness. Muffled objections come from the latex fuck toy as I persist with the arse raiding. Her anus defiantly and desperately clings and drags up and down the girthy schlong.

The girl in the latex slumps in exhaustion. I hold the cock in her for a moment as we both recover.

"Thank you, Domina. This girl enjoyed that." Girl says.

I kiss her latex-covered face and pull gently pull the cock from her. her arse.

Stroking and caressing her, I hold her tight and tell her how much of a good girl she is. I open her bedside drawers and find a small tub of Vita Vito coconut oil and gently massage her arse crack, Helping her hole regain its strength and reduce its soreness.

It's a couple of hours later, we've showered together and we're both lying in bed together. I'm lying between her legs, the back of my head between her breasts, her arm around me her hand resting on my tummy. My hand gently strokes her leg as we lay talking.

"When shall we play again?" She asks.

I giggle, "What tonight."

"No!" She snorts and pauses. "Unless you..."

I laugh. "I'm exhausted. It was fun, but I'm happy just lying here with you."

"Hmm. Ok. Are we weekenders?" Anna enquires hesitantly.

"Err. I don't know." I consider it for a moment. "When are you seeing your boyfriend?"

She playfully pinches my skin. "He's not a boyfriend. He's nothing serious."

"Ok. So if I said stop seeing him?" I ask. I don't care if she does or doesn't.

"Well, is it you asking, or Domina?" I feel her looking at me.

"Is there a difference?" I try and look up at her behind me.

"A big difference. You, you're a woman who I enjoy seeing. A lover and an equal. The same as the boy from work. Domina though. Domina is superior. I will serve and obey her. So Domina needs to act to bring me into line. I will see anyone or no one as she requires. I expect to be rewarded, or punished relevant to my transgressions." Anna explains.

I think about this for a moment, but for our breathing the room is virtually silent.

"So how do we continue?" I ask her.

"Let's discuss it." She replies.

12