All Comments on 'MILF Mom & The Bullied "Housefag"'

by I_Love_MILF

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
biglslaterbiglslaterover 5 years ago
development

this is a strong start but you can develop your stories more

knight240991knight240991over 5 years ago
Your stories are good, BUT...

...you always end when it gets the most interesting. All your stories have so much potential, but it gets most exciting when you end the story and the son finds out what's going on.You should not make that the ending in every single one of your stories. Instead develop it further and write a couple of more pages. Like the son walks in on them a bunch of times when he come home from school and mom says thins like "sorry didn't hear you come in with XY fucking me so good" also she can make some humiliating comments like the son't dick is as useless as his father's and all that. Check our the stories from Purplemonkeydishwash. When it comes to this topic, he is by far the best author.

doorknob22doorknob22over 5 years ago
There’s a great story here...

...you’re just too lazy to write it. Shame. Could have been a classic.

I_Love_MILFI_Love_MILFabout 1 year agoAuthor

I am working on another story in this Series, hope to publish it soon.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userI_Love_MILF@I_Love_MILF
I love MILF fantasies and sex stories featuring older more experienced women. Let me know what you think of my stories if you have time. Thank you for reading.