Milf Mom Surveillance

Story Info
Keeping tabs on our milf soccer moms.
1.3k words
4.12
14.3k
19
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

it would be difficult to imagine how my friends and I would have survived growing up in a world without technology. I'm honestly not quite sure how we would have gotten along without cell phones, video, games, computers, and the Internet.

Every weekend we would usually get together and have a stayover at one of our houses. Typically we would play a lot of video games, watch a lot of movies and have a lot of laughs.

Our preferred outdoor activity was soccer. We were all on different teams, and our moms would pretty much take us to our soccer games every weekend. As a result, we all became very familiar with each other's moms. They were all pretty much your typical soccer moms. Youthful, attractive and full of energy. Most of them would usually wear shorts and tight summer tops, which started to get our attention as we all started to get older.

We continued our weekend stayovers for years. As our testosterone levels started to increase, we started to take a greater interest in checking out our milf soccer moms. It started out very innocently but escalated very quickly and there were a couple of the moms that we were especially interested in.

During our stayovers at my house, my mom would always do her house work in her house robe. She was in her early 40s, slim with red hair and very large tits. She used to do a lot of furniture dusting providing us with great opportunities to check out her large hanging milf mom tits with very large protruding pink nipples. We always seemed to have a cell phone around to sneak a screenshot of her mature hanging milkers.

We were also very interested in one of my friends mom who was also in her early 40s, blonde, medium size tits, with long tan, mature milf legs. During our stayovers at her house she would always cook us breakfast wearing a short terry cloth robe.

She was always reaching up to grab something off the top shelf to prepare breakfast. As she reached with up with both arms over her head, her short terry cloth robe would rise up above her tan thighs giving us a glimpse of her mature ass cheeks peeking out of her panties. Once again, there always seemed to be a cell phone close by to take a screenshot of her tight, mature ass as she stretched her reach. We would always text the screenshots to each other so that we all had a chance to see some nice mature milf ass. However, one of our friends had a more devious idea in mind.

Our friend was known as the "tech guy" because he was knowledgeable about any type of electronic device. He was always our go to guy for help with cell phones, software, computers, and video games. He had a very keen interest in miniature listening, and video surveillance equipment. He also had a curious, nasty side to his personality.

One night he suggested planting listening devices in all of our parents bedrooms so we could eavesdrop on their conversations. His plan was us to keep the parents distracted on our stayovers so he could sneak into the bedrooms and plant the listening devices. Worked like a charm.

He had a monitor set up in his bedroom, and when he would hear voices, he would patch us all in on a cell phone call so we could all listen. Something that had not occurred to us was that we could also listen to our parents having sex. Bonus.

We came to learn that most of the parents did not have a whole lot of sex. However, there were two couples that had regular sex a couple times a week and sometimes it got pretty nasty. A couple of the moms turned into total sluts in the bedroom. Take a wild guess who those two moms were? Yep, my mom with the big hanging MILF milkers and terry cloth robe mom, with the long tan milf legs up to her neck. Well, you can probably guess what idea we came up with next.

Listening to sex is one thing, but watching is even better. Our tech guy buddy suggested putting mini video cameras in the bedrooms. We narrowed it down to the two moms that turned into total sluts in the bedroom, my mom with the big hanging wifey tits, and the mom with the terry cloth robe. We planned our strategy.

Our tech friend would come over to the two houses during the day while our parents were working and place the cameras. One on the dresser and one in the headboard, right on top of the action. The cameras were motion activated. When our friend saw some promising activity on his monitor screen, he would FaceTime all of us so we could all watch together. It did not take long.

The very next night, "terry cloth robe mom" and her husband returned home from a party about midnight, totally drunk. They went straight to the bedroom and our slut soccer mom let her little black dress hit the floor. She kneeled on the bed wearing nothing but her red lace panties and proceed to unzip hubby's pants and pull out his cock and balls. He was hung like a stallion. He laid his cock on her face and forehead as terry cloth mom immediately went to work on his balls.

After a few minutes of having his balls massaged with her tongue, he was rock hard and ready to go. He pulled her face off from his balls, and immediately shoved half his cock in her mouth. He was going to give her time to get used to it before he went balls deep. When his balls were finally pressing against her chin, she started to choke and gag and he let loose with a full load down her throat. Apparently she was used to it because she didn't flinch.

As soon as his balls were totally drained, he put her on her back and literally ripped off her red lace panties and threw them in the corner. He pushed her knees up to her shoulders and went to work on her pussy and clit for at least 15 minutes until she climaxed and squirted all over the bed. We all sat there watching with one hand on our cell phones and the other hand vigorously jerking our cocks. Not a bad show for the first night.

The next weekend it was my mom's turn to be the soccer mom slut for the night. My parents had just returned from an all day pool party, and my mom was pretty fucked up. She was looking good in her one piece white bathing suit with her big milf nipples very visible. We received a text message from our tech buddy that there was motion in my parents bedroom. Showtime.

My old man was also totally fucked up and he did not waste any time. He wanted some pussy. He had my milf soccer mom out of her bathing suit in seconds. She had some nice sunburn lines from her day at the pool. It was almost as if he knew about the cameras because he gave us what we all wanted to see.

We watched on our cell phone screens and jerked our cocks as he bent her over at the waist leaning on the bed from the side giving us great views from both cameras. Her arms were out stretched so we could clearly see her magical hanging tits. He dropped to a knee and started licking her ass and pussy. She was delirious. He then stood her up, pulled her arms behind her back and started fucking her from behind. Her free swinging soccer mom tities looked as if they were doing some kind of exotic dance. Eventually he unloaded in her, and they both passed out on the bed. Wow.

We left the cameras in the bedrooms for a couple more months so that we could enjoy a couple more performances. We eventually decided to remove the cameras and did not want to press our luck, but not before we were sure that we had saved all their performances on video.

God bless technology.