Better With Age

Story Info
Milf wives at the pool.
2.1k words
3.83
13.4k
10
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There are very few things in this world that truly get better with age. Wine, vintage automobiles, rare art, scotch and classic rock 'n' roll are a few great examples. However, my personal favorite, would be mature women. I have always had an appreciation and respect for older mature women.

Growing up in a home with two working parents had its advantages. Both my parents were in the airline industry. My father was a pilot and my mother was a stewardess flying out of LAX. They both spent a lot of time away from home on layovers. That gave me the opportunity to bring my girlfriends home and give them a taste of my own nasty version of a "Layover".

When my parents got married they decided to move to Southern California. They both made a nice living so they could afford a house with a beautiful pool in the backyard.

My parents were always inviting other airline couples over to our house to spend an afternoon at the pool. Most of these couples were in their 30s, 40's and 50's and all the women were either girlfriends or mature trophy wives. I would try to hang out at the pool with them as much as possible which fueled my appetite for these beautiful older ladies.

Family vacations always involved multiple airline flights. I recognized some of the stewardesses from the pool parties at our house. Even though I had seen many of them wearing nearly nothing around the pool, I still enjoyed watching them perform their stewardess duties in their short skirt uniforms with high heels, knowing full well what was hiding under those sexy stewardess uniforms

I also suspected that my father was banging a couple of these flight attendants. I would later find out that my suspicions were correct.

I remember coming home one day unannounced during college spring break and I noticed an unfamiliar car in the driveway. Not knowing what to expect, I quietly slipped into the house, and tiptoed down the hallway towards my parents bedroom.

I could hear voices and moaning coming from the bedroom fully expecting to see my parents having some afternoon delight. The door was slightly ajar and of course I had to take a peek as any testosterone driven young man would do. I was not expecting what I saw.

I quietly stood there for what must have been 10 minutes watching my old man bang the hell out of one of the older stewardesses that I had seen on one of his flights She was easily in her 50's, blonde with very large breasts. She was still wearing her high heels and thigh high nylons from her stewardess uniform. He had her bent over at the waist leaning on the bed with outstretched arms. As he worked her mature pussy from behind doggy style, her beautiful large breasts were hanging, swaying and slapping together with every thrust. I can still hear the sound of her tits clapping together as he continued to pound away. I have to admit, I was impressed with the old mans stamina.

I stayed and watched until she finally collapsed facedown on the bed with my old man still grinding away without mercy. I was mesmerized watching and listening to this beautiful 50 plus year old milf moaning all the way to a knee buckling orgasm. I then turned around and quietly left the house, pleasantly inspired by what I had just seen. Many years later after a couple beers, I mentioned this episode to my old man and we both had a good laugh.

Well, it wasn't much longer after this incident that my parents got divorced. Apparently my mom had enough of him using many of the stewardesses as his fuck toys. My dad got the house with the pool in the divorce settlement and it became routine for him to invite some of his pilot friends and stewardesses over for pool parties.

These parties would always get wild with lots of music and lots of alcohol. The attractive blonde stewardess who I had watched getting pounded by my dad was always at these parties and seemed to be a popular target for the other men. I tried my best to hit on her at one of these parties but she would have nothing to do with me. I always wondered if she had seen me watching her getting fucked through the crack in the bedroom door?

Well, the party routine took a different twist when my dad eventually decided to remarry. I was really lucky because my new stepmom was a very attractive former stewardess in her 40s. Flaming red hair, great body with a totally flat stomach and enormous tits. Nice work dad.

She and her friends enjoyed sunbathing around our pool so I spent a lot of time checking her out in her multitude of swimsuits. She had just about every type of swimsuit that you could imagine. One piece, two piece, string bikinis, thongs etc. A dream come true for a young guy like myself obsessed with mature pussy. Don't get me wrong, I had my share of girlfriends along the way and also my share of younger pussy, but I still maintained my passion for beautiful mature seductive women.

My new stepmom had a couple sons from a prior marriage who were real assholes. They were total pricks and we did not get along. However, their redeeming quality was that they also shared my passion for older women and they had a great collection of porn magazines featuring women in their 40s, 50's and even 60's. Those mature women were right in my wheelhouse.

My new step brothers liked to mess around with their mom's panties, just as I did. They would occasionally sneak a pair of her panties from her laundry hamper and take them back to their rooms. They would enjoy her panties for hours and then put them back in the dirty laundry hamper. As for me, I preferred to take a fresh pair of her expensive lace panties from her dresser drawer, wrap them around my cock, and unleash a healthy youthful load of jizz and then put them back in the drawer for her to use.

She once confronted all three of us about our activities with her panties, but we all looked at each other as if we didn't know anything about it. She never said anything to our dad, but she knew that one of us was jacking off into her panties. However, she never suspected that all three of us were unloading in her panties. We were just horny guys with a nasty edge and we didn't give a shit if she caught us or not.

During the summers my stepbrothers and I would come home from college. Our parents enjoyed having us home and always invited a lot of their friends and couples over to our home to spend the day at our pool. These couples were typically airline pilots and their wives or girlfriends. My stepbrothers and I really enjoyed these parties. We would immediately get on our cellphones and text our buddies to come over to hang out and check out the "all you can eat buffet" of older pussy.

All of the women, including my new stepmom, were total milfs. It was like having an entire pool full of "Stifflers Mom". Many times we had to stay in the pool just to hide our boners.

They all had beautiful tanned bodies with incredible tan lines. Most of them wore skimpy, two piece string bikinis that did not leave much to the imagination. Women had started shaving and waxing their pussies by then, so their bikini bottoms were about as low as you could get.

They all knew very well the effect they were having on us younger guys and they seemed to enjoy it. Total mature prick teasing milfs, flaunting it in our faces. We had a game plan to even things up.

We were always trying to figure out clever ways to see more of their bodies and to get them into vulnerable situations. The husbands seemed to know what all of us nasty college boys were up to and I think they enjoyed having us around to see how creative we could get with the ladies. I think some of these older guys were as nasty as we were.

At one of the parties we decided to sneak a bottle of one of the ladies sunscreen into the house. We went inside, smoked some weed and then we all took a turn jerking a couple ropes of thick warm jizz into the lotion. We then shook it up and subtly replaced it back at the pool. The game was to make sure that all the ladies used the jizz lotion on their lovely bodies and better yet, on their faces. Yes, we definitely had a nasty edge to us.

It was rather easy to get them to unknowingly use the jizz lotion. We would casually remind them that it looked like they were getting a little sunburned and suggest that they might want to apply a little more sunscreen. Sometimes they would ask us to help them and sometimes even the husbands would suggest that we help the ladies apply the lotion. I think the men enjoyed watching us rub down their women and see how far we would go with them.

I particularly enjoyed rubbing the lotion on the thighs of the blonde woman that my dad had enjoyed in the bedroom. I would always suggest that she slightly spread her legs to make sure I got them completely covered. She always complied. I always thought it was hot that both my dad and I knew exactly what the Inside of her mature thighs felt like. Heaven.

I used to love the smell of the lotion. A nice blend of each woman's individual perfume mixed with a subtle hint of jizz. The ladies never suspected it, even when they applied the lotion to their sexy mature faces. It was a total home run. Jesus, it was almost enough to make my buddies and I blow our loads in our swimsuits. However, we were just getting started with these mature, prick teasing milfs.

We suggested a lot of pool volleyball. It was the perfect way to get these prick teasing milfs to jump around and showcase their bouncing, mature tits. Another favorite trick of ours was to suggest chicken fights late in the afternoon after the ladies had way too much to drink and were pretty messed up.

The men would encourage their wives to join in our game. Sometimes it took a little coaxing, but eventually a couple women would always join in. Pure genius on our part. Beautiful, drunk mature women in their bikinis, straddling our shoulders with our heads between their thighs.

Well, as they always do, the chicken fights would get pretty competitive and a couple bikini tops would eventually end up floating in the pool. We were always pleasantly surprised that the women would continue fighting knowing full well that their tits and nipples were fully exposed and bouncing around for us to enjoy as their bikini tops slowly floated away. Bingo. That was the whole idea of the game. Once again, pure genius on our part.

Well, as college boys we got to see just about all of the mature wives tits during the course of the summer. A very impressive smorgasbord of mature tits and nipples.

One of my step brothers was really sly at getting photos on his cellphone of these mature bitches in their wonderful moments of topless freedom which he would later share with us guys. Of course, we in turn would share these photos with our other friends, and eventually the photos would end up on the Internet. The prick teasing milfs had no idea how many millions of guys were now jacking off to their photos every day. That is how you "even it up".

These swim parties went on for many summers with new couples coming and going. We also started inviting some of our girlfriends over to join in the fun, and of course many of them also ended up topless in the pool. The older men enjoyed checking out the younger women's tits as much as we enjoyed admiring their wives mature hanging milkers.

Good times for everybody and my step brothers and I became very popular. We had quite a waiting list of our friends begging to come to our parties. Mature women rule.