MILF Munching

Story Info
Going down on a couple of MILF coworkers at the office.
4.3k words
4.46
63.6k
52
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,419 Followers

It was late afternoon on a Friday and my motivation was definitely waning so Margie's visit was timely. We had an open concept work environment so whenever she stopped by it had to appear completely professional despite what the nature typically was.

"Are you taking off soon?" she asked.

"Unfortunately, no," I replied, "I've got almost another hour."

"Would you be able to help me out with something?" she asked.

"Of course," I replied, knowing exactly what that something was. She walked away and I made like I was finishing something up, not that anyone was likely paying any attention to us. By the time I got up, she was just disappearing around a corner so I headed that way. I followed her at a distance until she ducked into a remote focus room where it was unlikely we'd be interrupted. I slid the frosted glass door closed as I joined her then turned and she was immediately in my arms. She tended to enjoy kissing a bit before we got to the main event whereas kissing Lindsey was rare though she was the one who had originally initiated this little workplace diversion.

As Margie and I were making out, my hands briefly caressed her sweet ass before I started to open her jeans. There was never the luxury of time when it came to our workplace activities as there was always the chance of being interrupted. I slipped a hand into her jeans and caressed her pussy through her panties, feeling the texture of her trim bush then the warm heat emanating through the material. She was obviously incredibly worked up and I didn't want to just make it worse so I slid her jeans down a bit further then slipped my hand into her panties. There were many occasions when she'd be wearing a dress or skirt while we were in this situation which made things just a bit easier but I didn't have any issues with maneuvering inside her jeans and I did have a significant amount of practice by this point.

"I can make you cum like this if you want," I said as I lightly caressed her clit since she'd pulled her mouth from mine to gasp softly.

"You'll still make me cum with your tongue, though?" she asked breathlessly.

"Of course," I replied with a smile, "I'd never miss that opportunity."

"Okay then let's do it," she said so I continued to alternately caress her clit and slip my finger in and out of her hot, wet pussy. Her face was pressed against my neck and her hips were moving rhythmically but she managed to keep from moaning, which she'd told me previously was never easy but was required if this was to continue working. I knew that she was really fired up and that it wouldn't take long for her to cum which is why I'd suggested getting her off this way first. I really enjoyed eating her pussy so I didn't want her cumming too quickly once I started doing that. I figured a quick manual orgasm followed by a longer build-up to an oral orgasm was a win-win for her and would probably work in my favor as well. I'd be able to enjoy eating her pussy for longer and she'd be eager to reciprocate. Whether she blew me or wanted me to fuck her, I knew that I'd also be experiencing a high level of pleasure before I came.

I could feel her beginning to tense up pretty quickly, which was always an indication that she was getting close to cumming. She continued to grip me tighter while stifling the noises that kept trying to slip out. Her pussy was becoming even wetter the closer she was getting to cumming and I was really looking forward to lapping up her juices while pushing her toward the next orgasm. First things first, though, so I kept up what I'd been doing since it was clearly working well and she soon relaxed her grip on me as she started shaking. Again she managed to keep from crying out, though I could tell that she was experiencing a high level of pleasure. As I'd learned was typical for her, it was a long orgasm and, when she finally finished cumming, I slipped my hand out of her panties and licked her flavor off of my finger.

Once she'd recovered enough, I sat in the chair and slipped her jeans and panties down further while she kicked off her shoes. Once her jeans and panties were completely off, I set them on the desk where I also had her sit. She spread her legs and I rolled the chair in so that I could kiss along her soft, smooth thighs toward her pussy. Her bush was neatly groomed and light brown but I didn't sit there admiring it; I immediately started to run my tongue along her slit, tasting her pungent juices. She sucked in her breath but otherwise remained quiet as I lapped at her juicy pussy, reveling in another opportunity to have my face between her thighs. Again because we didn't have the luxury of time, however, I had soon slipped a finger into her slick pussy and focused my tongue on her clit. A second finger soon followed the first and I slowly slid them in and out while licking and sucking her clit. I could hear the rate of her breathing picking up and, in lieu of passionate moaning, this gave me a good indication that she was experiencing more pleasure and building toward a second orgasm.

Despite the circumstances, she never seemed to be in a rush achieve an orgasm and move on any more that I was but we both knew that what we were doing was risky. We'd had enough discussions about it, as well as experiences together, to know that we were on the same page each time. My primary goal was always to make her cum with the highest level of pleasure while my secondary goal was to enjoy the opportunity to eat her pussy again. Her goal, as she'd told me, was to make sure that I experienced at least as much pleasure as she did. She left nothing to be desired when it came to sucking cock and her pussy was always hot and wet after I'd thoroughly devoured it but there'd even been a time or two when she felt bad that I couldn't go down on her or fuck her when it was that time of the month so she'd make a point to blow me. I don't know that there was ever a situation where I got her off without her getting me off, though.

She was leaning back and holding my head and, as she was getting closer to cumming, she was tensing up again and squeezing my head between her thighs. Her pussy was becoming wetter and more engorged but I just continued what I was doing since it was clearly working quite well. With another soft gasp, she relaxed as her body started shaking again. I didn't stop licking and sucking her clit until she'd gone still, which took a bit of time as she rode out another long and obviously pleasurable orgasm. Once I was certain she'd finished cumming, I raised my head and slipped my fingers from her pussy into my mouth. I sucked her juices off of them as she was recovering then she opened her eyes and looked down at me.

"I assume your cock is hard, as always," she said.

"Of course," I replied, "that's the effect you have on me."

"Stand up then," she demanded, "let's see it."

I stood and opened my jeans then pushed them down along with my underwear so that my rigid cock sprung out. Her smile got wider and she reached for it, pulling it toward her pussy. As with the kissing, she was more likely to want to fuck even after her pussy had been eaten where Lindsey tended to stick with an equal exchange of oral favors. I reached over and pressed the button to raise the desk until her pussy was at the perfect level to slip right in. We both moaned softly as I pushed all the way into her hot, wet pussy and she wrapped her legs around me. As I started sliding slowly in and out, she brought her lips to mine again and we went back to making out as I fucked her. Her pussy felt absolutely amazing so I was beyond happy to be sliding my throbbing cock in and out of her. Had she asked whether I wanted her to blow me or would I rather fuck her, however, I'd have had to request both because it would be impossible to choose one over the other. If I ended up spewing my load into her pussy, though, I'd still be perfectly happy. There were times I experienced one or the other and times I got to experience both and I'd have to say that there was nothing to complain about whichever way things ended up going.

I didn't realize it at first but, as I repeatedly slid my cock into her, her sweet ass was starting to slide across the surface of the desk. I think the first couple of times I pulled her back toward the edge, I didn't even think about it; I'm not sure what finally made me realize that I was doing it. I started thinking that, if I had her lie back, I could hold onto her legs to keep her from sliding but, because she wasn't naked, I wouldn't be able to admire her tight body. On the other hand, I could eliminate the problem entirely by turning her over and taking her from behind, which would also allow me to admire her sweet ass and reach up under her blouse to fondle her titties, though we wouldn't be able to continue making out. The latter option was definitely my preference so I slipped out of her and stepped back then had her hop down off the desk. When I turned her around, she knew just what I had planned so she leaned forward and supported herself on the desk, then lowered it a bit so that her ass was up in the air.

I stepped up behind her and, while admiring her toned ass, guided my rigid tool back into her hot, wet pussy. Again we both moaned softly as the full length of my tool slid into her until my hips were pressed against her ass. Holding her hips, I started to slowly slide in and out, relishing the incredible feeling of her pussy along my shaft. Once I had a good, steady rhythm going, I slipped my hands from her hips down to caress her ass. I could spend most days just staring at her ass, depending on what she was wearing of course, but feeling the soft, smooth flesh was so much more satisfying, especially when I was also sliding my cock in and out of her. The only thing that could get me to stop caressing her ass was, once she started pushing back harder and made it more difficult to continue, it made more sense to slip my hands up under her blouse to fondle her swinging tits. They weren't really swinging until I unfastened her bra, but then I'd cup them and feel her hard nipples brushing my palms. They were on the smaller side of average but the soft, smooth flesh was still a couple of handfuls.

I'm pretty sure that unfastening her bra and feeling her tits made my cock even harder than it already had been so it didn't surprise me when Margie let a soft moan slip out. She was setting the pace by this point and each time she pushed back I'd just give a good thrust to make sure she was getting maximum penetration. There was a telltale smacking sound as her ass repeatedly tapped against my hips but I don't think it was loud enough that anyone passing by outside might have heard it. Her pussy was becoming even hotter and wetter the longer we were fucking and I was beginning to think maybe I'd be blowing my load deep into it based on the level of pleasure that I was experiencing. Before I reached that point, however, she gave a hard shove backward and just held there with my cock fully embedded in her. A moment later, she gasped softly and started shaking. I just continued to fondle her tits while holding my cock all the way inside her.

Once she'd finished cumming, another long and intensely pleasurable orgasm as near as I could tell, she pulled away from me and straightened up, my cock slipping out of her. She maneuvered around and had me sit on the edge of the desk while she sat on the chair before me. She wasted no time in gripping the base of my cock while engulfing nearly my full length in her hot mouth. I moaned softly and ran my hand over her curly brown hair as her lips slid up and down my rigid shaft while she gently pumped the base. Once again, though she wasn't necessarily trying to make me cum quickly, her skillful cocksucking had my orgasm impending before long. I'd have preferred enjoying her blowjob for the rest of the afternoon but there was no way I could hold out even if I tried. Instead, I just savored the pleasure and, when my cock grew even thicker when I was right on the verge of cumming, she wasn't the least bit fazed and just continued bobbing her head up and down.

I'd call it a soft grunt that slipped out when I started spewing which she answered with a soft noise of her own as my jizz started pumping into her mouth. She swallowed it down as she continued sucking, only letting my cock out of her mouth once she was certain that I was fully spent. She sat back on the chair, wiping the corner of her mouth with her hand as she looked up at me.

"That ought to help me get through the weekend," she said, sounding thoroughly satisfied.

"Good," I replied, "What's going on?"

"Seems like the same as every weekend this time of year," she explained, "soccer games and birthday parties."

"And both in different directions so you're not together?" I asked.

"Of course," she replied. The reason Margie and I had become involved in a secret sexual relationship was because, with two young children, she and her husband could not manage to find both the time and the energy for intimacy. She didn't know how badly she needed a work friend with benefits until Lindsey explained how successfully it was working for the two of us. I was happy to help her out and take the edge off when she was feeling pent up and frustrated and neither of us was looking for anything more. We also both assumed that it would be a temporary arrangement so we were enjoying it for the moment.

My similar relationship with Lindsey had been initiated by an innocent conversation about ancestry. We both grabbing coffee in one of the pantries at the office and, after another coworker mentioned that we are both blond with blue eyes, we got to talking about where our similar features had come from. I had never done one of those ancestry tests so all I knew was that an aunt on my dad's side had determined at least our family name had come from Ireland. Because her hair was lighter blond and her eyes lighter blue, I guessed that her ancestors were from a Scandanavian country, unless she colored her hair (which I added just to be snarky, not because I thought she actually did).

"I guarantee you that the carpet matches the drapes," she replied, indignantly.

"I believe you," I quickly stated, thinking that the direction the conversation was headed would not meet the approval of HR.

"You're not even going to ask me to prove it?" she asked, sounding disappointed.

"I'm certain that asking that would get me in big trouble with HR," I replied, but then lowered my voice and asked, "but are you saying that you'd show me your pussy?"

"I will show it to you but on one condition," she said, "you just have to make me cum. I'm tired of it just being me and my fingers and, with two little kids, my husband and I don't have the time or the energy. I just need an occasional outlet, no strings attached, and it seems like here at the office would be ideal."

"I would absolutely love to help you out," I replied, completely flabbergasted. We headed into a nearby focus room, which definitely was not the ideal location for indulging in sexual activity in the workplace without anyone knowing, but we were winging it and definitely refined our methodology as things progressed. We both still had coffee cups in our hands so we set those down then just stood there for a moment. Had this been a romantic situation, we probably would have kissed first but, since it was more like, not really a business transaction per se, but definitely not romantic, we didn't. I dropped to my knees and just went to work unfastening her unflattering but professional slacks then let them drop to her ankles. My cock was rigid as I stared at her panties, even though they weren't all that sexy. I'm sure she never expected that anyone was going to see them when she selected them and slipped them on earlier that morning.

She stepped out of her slacks and kicked them aside while I caressed her pussy through her panties. She sort of gasped softly as my fingers moved up and down the front of her panties before I grasped the sides and slid them down. Her neatly groomed bush was a white-blond as opposed to a golden-blond and, though it was definitely pleasing to look at, I was eager to eat her. I had her lean back against the edge of the desk and spread her legs while I positioned myself between them and ran my tongue along her slit. While I don't believe anyone was nearby outside the focus room to hear that first moan that slipped out, it was definitely a little loud for the situation. It was the only one that she let get away from her, including when, after just a minute or so of licking her juicy slit, she suddenly started shaking as her orgasm hit hard and suddenly.

I was definitely caught by surprise but continued to lap at her pussy while hoping that, once she'd cum, she wouldn't decide that she was good to go and have me quit. Her pussy seemed to be flooded with even more pungent nectar so I was slurping it up and relishing the opportunity to do so. Her orgasm appeared to be long and intense but, when it eventually appeared to be tapering off, I glanced up while still licking her slit.

"Can I keep going?" I asked.

"Oh God yes," she replied so I stepped it up by easily slipping a couple of fingers into her while licking and sucking her clit. Her breathing rate was the only thing after that first moan that let me know how much pleasure she was experiencing. I wanted to devour her pussy for much longer but this really wasn't the location to indulge myself. I was thinking, however, that with one orgasm already and another pending, it could work out that she'd want to do this with some regularity. Even if it was just one-sided, I knew I'd enjoy any opportunity to eat her blond pussy. She'd grabbed the back of my head and was humping her pussy toward my face as I continued to pump my fingers in and out of her while licking and sucking her clit. Though she did manage to keep the noises in check, her breathing rate continued to pick up and she was tensing up somewhat as well. Finally, it sounded as though she briefly held her breath, then gasped softly as her body started shaking.

Her pussy was flooded with even more juices, which I was slurping up around my still pumping fingers. This orgasm seemed to be even more intensely pleasurable than the first one, which made me happy that I'd been able to help provide it. I didn't stop my fingers or tongue until she went limp and let out a sigh. At that point, I slipped my fingers from her pussy into my mouth and sucked her juices off of them as I looked up. Her eyes were still closed but she was smiling as she was catching her breath.

"Let's switch places," she said when she finally opened her eyes. I was fine with that even if it did mean I wouldn't get to fuck her hot, wet pussy. I stood and she maneuvered me around to lean back against the desk while she knelt and started opening my pants. She got them and my underwear down far enough for my rigid cock to spring out then she briefly pumped it before engulfing it in her hot mouth. I managed to not let a moan slip out despite how incredible it felt and how much I was enjoying looking down at her as she enthusiastically sucked my cock. I had certainly never considered how it would look or feel to have Lindsey sucking my cock prior to this so it was definitely a pleasant, and highly pleasurable, surprise. She clearly had significant experience when it came to providing pleasure orally so my cock just seemed to grow thicker as I savored her talents. I didn't think it would be possible to last very long before I was spewing into her mouth but she managed to draw out the pleasure she was providing without torturing me by denying me a climax.

As much as I was enjoying the building pleasure as her hot mouth slid up and down my tool, I got a distinct sense that she was also enjoying the opportunity to have my cock in her mouth. If this ended up being a one-time thing, I'd have been fine with that because it was an incredible experience, but I was feeling like this could end up being, not necessarily something regular, but definitely something recurrent. It was difficult not to start moaning as I was getting closer to cumming but I did softly mutter some compliments so there was no question about how much I was enjoying her cocksucking. My cock was swelling even more as I was on the verge of blowing my load but she never even slightly hesitated. If anything, she became even more enthusiastic in her cocksucking, probably realizing that I was getting close and focusing on making me cum rather than on drawing out the pleasure. When I finally blasted into her mouth, something of a soft grunt slipped out as she continued to suck me off while swallowing my load. She only let my cock fall from her mouth once I was completely spent then looked up at me with a smile.

Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,419 Followers
12