MILF Munching

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That was absolutely outstanding," I said as I helped her up.

"Thanks," she replied, "it's been a while since I've had an opportunity."

"Well if you're out of practice," I assured her, "it certainly doesn't show. Next time, though, I wouldn't mind fucking these."

I reached out and caressed her tits through her blouse and bra. They were nicely sized and I was sure would feel amazing to slide my cock between.

"Really?" she replied, "Okay, I'm glad that you're interested in a next time. Maybe we can find someplace better than this."

We did ultimately find some better places around the office for our activities and, while it always started with me devouring her pussy, sometimes she'd blow me and sometimes she'd let me fuck her tits, which was absolutely incredible. On the rare occasion, she'd be so fired up that she'd want to feel my cock deep inside her so we'd fuck, which was always a nice change of pace. After we'd been going at it for a while and had a really good system worked out, she ended up in a conversation with Margie about kids and lack of time and energy for sex at home. Lindsey revealed to Margie in general terms how she was dealing with it and, when Margie indicated that she needed something like that in her life, Lindsey offered to see if I was interested. Of course I was so it wasn't long before I was eating Margie's pussy before fucking her or blowing a load down her throat or both. While I was definitely fucking Margie more frequently than I was Lindsey, I also didn't have the option of fucking Margie's tits because, though they were quite nice, they were on the smaller side of average.

I wasn't eating MILF pussy every day but it was often enough that I had no complaints. The variety was also nice and their cycles never synched up so one of them was always available for, and more important interested in, having her pussy devoured. I also eventually got both of them completely naked in the office, which was nice but felt incredibly risky. To keep me from getting frustrated because I couldn't see them naked regularly, they both would often share naked selfies with me. Eventually, things tapered off as they both found more opportunities for sexual activities with their own husbands but they never ended completely and they didn't leave me hanging for sure. As it turned out, there were a couple other of our female coworkers who liked the option of occasionally having their pussies devoured during the workday.

12