Milf Next Door

Story Info
The Milf Next Door.
1.1k words
3.67
52.1k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sushitrash
sushitrash
187 Followers

This story was inspired by Lil Boom's song. I know it sounds foolish but it sparked a decent idea. Forgive me if there are any errors. All characters are fictional and at least 18 years old. Enjoy.

***

This sucks. I moved to a new house that was many hours away from my home and now I have no friends. Maybe I should meet the neighbors. Yes, that's sounds like a great idea.

I walked out the door of my new home and something made me looked up at the second story window of my neighbor's house. What I saw shocked me. I couldn't see much, but I saw the best looking tits ever. The person who had them started walking away from the window towards the back of the house. I ran back inside and went upstairs.

I looked out the window of my room into my neighbor's. There was something amazing happening, something I've been wanting to witness for a long time. Something I could only masturbate to when I watched porn. A sexy woman was rubbing her pussy. Masturbating girls were a big turn on for me, and I couldn't help slipping my hand in my pants.

Let me tell you a little bit about me. My name is Jordan and I'm 18 years old. I'm in decent shape and consider my self decent looking. I just moved into this new home because it was bigger and my parents could afford it now that they have amazing jobs. Now here's the important part. This neighbor I've been spying is extremely hot. She has Ivanka Trump's tits, Jennifer Lopez's ass, and she looked like Kylie Jenner but a bit more mature looking. She's a pretty young mom, with a little kid at her home that I assume is her son. There isn't a guy who comes around often, so she's probably single.

I watched her rubbing her clit and I start jerking my dick. I'm on my knees in front of my desk so she could only see my hair if she looked. Her body starts shaking and she squeezes her tits. I assume she orgasmed so I did too. Afterwards I cleaned up my cum and went on with my day. This was my daily routine for two weeks.

Eventually it was getting kinda boring. I had to step it up. I just didn't know how. I went out to get the mail and my neighbor did too. Her mailbox was kinda low, so she had to bend over. The tight yoga pants she had on accentuated her curves and showed the shape of her mound. I looked around and saw no one else. I whipped my phone out and took a picture. I quickly ran into my house to jerk off to this beauty. This also became a routine thing, which eventually became boring. I needed something to do to elevate this situation in a good way. One idea popped into my head. It seemed kinda dumb, but I couldn't think of anything else. I guess I should try.

I knocked on her door.

"Hi Ms. Jackson!" She came to the door in two towels, one for her hair and her perfect body.

"Hi" she replied.

"My parents are going to be gone for a few days and it's kinda boring at home. I was wondering if you would want to eat dinner with me until they come back."

"That sounds lovely" was all she said then she closed the door. Now its time for some fun.

It was 8pm and I heard the doorbell. Ms. Jackson walked in tight jeans and a very tight crop top that stretched across her globes. She sat down and I served her some pasta. Candles were lit and I pulled out some wine. There was only one glass, one for her. Just for now. Dinner was nice. She let me call her Megan and we got to know each other better. We would make physical contact sometimes and she wouldn't back off like I was disgusting. She seemed to really like me. Fast forward a few dinners, we had our last one before my parents came home. I decided to drink with her. When we finished the food, we walked out back to the pool and dipped our feet in as we drank wine.

"Are you sure you can drink this?" she asked.

"It's not my first time," I confided.

She was a heavy drinker this night and was kind of a lightweight. I was quite the opposite. I was able to stay sober while she became woozy. My plan was going great. She was pretty drunk now so I put my arm around her. She rest her head on me. My other hand went to her thigh. I started sliding up, pulling her dress up. Eventually she fell asleep. I brought her into my room and put her on my bed. I took her clothes off, mine too. I kissed her lips. She woke up a bit, only enough to kiss me back. She winked and fell back asleep. I guess that was consent. I kissed her deeply. I brought my dick up to her mouth and slid in. Unfortunately she was asleep and couldn't suck my dick, so I had to do sliding it across her tongue. I got into the 69 position with her and stared at here pussy, which was mere inches from my face. I rubbed her clit and licked it. I started eating her pussy. I loved her taste. I squeezed her voluptuous ass. I stopped humping her face and went between her legs. I brought her knees up to her tits. I sucked each nip and stuck my dick in her vagina. I was fucking her in the missionary position. I felt my orgasm coming. I kissed her and stuck my tongue in, one hand squeezing her tit and the other her ass. At that moment, I came deep into her vagina.

I woke up the next day to the smell of toast and the sound of... argument? I heard my parents screaming and so was Megan. She slammed the door closed and left. I went down to my parents. They screamed about how stupid I was. I don't want to go into details of the argument.

2 years later I live in LA with Megan, who I married. We have 2 kids, her original son Mason, and our new one Erica. Life's great, I've never been more happy. We fuck all the time and it never gets old. I love her from the bottom of my heart. This all started, with the Milf Next Door.

sushitrash
sushitrash
187 Followers