'Milf Next Door' Confronts Teen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What was that?" She asked, falling to his side and climbing off the boy.

"I... I've never..." Jacob murmured under a tired breath.

"I'm a virgin..."

"You're a virgin?" Mrs Harper replied, with the same tender tone, "Baby, you 'were' a virgin."

"Thank you..." Jacob breathed.

"Oh baby, You don't have to thank me." She laughed, "And we definitely aren't done yet."

Jacob's eyes shot open again, there was the promise of more to come. He wanted to jump up and do it all over again, but his body refused to move. Mrs Harper cuddled up to him, giving him a few more tender kisses.

"Now we can just lay here and I'll let you run your hands over my body until your ready for round two."

Jacob smiled back and reached out to her waist, she pulled him in and the two did exactly what she had said. Making out on the bed, Jacob traced his fingers across every inch of her body. He was unsure how long they laid there, however, Mrs Harper seemed to be impressed with his recovery time.

"See there, that didn't take that long." Mrs Harper remarked, "Young boys like you always have a lot of energy."

She pointed towards his growing cock. Sure enough, Jacob could feel himself about to be ready for round two. Especially with Mrs Harper's soft hands rubbing along him.

"How about I help out as I rub this gorgeous cock."

Jacob laid back and let Mrs Harper play with his enlarging dick. She cuddled up to the side of him and with one hand, gave him some soft, slow strokes. It didn't take long after that before his erection was back to full size.

"There we go, nice and grown for Mommy. Now just a kiss for good luck."

In pure amazement, Jacob watched as Mrs Harper leaned down and placed a loving kiss on the tip of his dick, she held her lips there for a few seconds before swallowing it all. Her mouth felt astounding, it was a completely different feeling from her pussy, yet just as pleasurable. However before anything got started, she pulled away.

"And I think we're ready to get back at it." She smirked, knowing full well what a tease she was being. "Now how about this time, Mommy lies back on the bed. And you, my good boy, climb on top of me, and fuck me."

Mrs Harper took a position at the head of the bed, guiding Jacob on top of her. For the first time, Jacob was able to see her fully naked body as she lay on the bed, waiting.

"I want to look in your eyes as you fuck me." She moaned, Jacob dared not look away after a command like that. "Yes, that's it."

With her help, Jacob positioned himself over her and gently reentered her wet pussy.

"Fuck yes. That's it."

His immediate desire was to go hard and rough, but he held back. He wanted to mirror what she had done for him. He leaned down and kissed her, a little nervous and unsure. She accepted the kiss, placed his hands into hers and then without hesitation, wrapped her legs around Jacob's waist.

"Take my hand. Pound into Mommy."

Her eyes told him the exact same thing, don't be gentle, don't be tender. Fuck her until you can no longer fuck.

Jacob pounded into her as she squealed with pleasure. Every time he pulled back, Mrs Harper would squeeze her legs and bring him right back down.

"Such a good boy. A very good boy!"

The pace rapidly sped up, she kept begging for more, faster, harder.

"Lean into me. Fuck that's it. Now kiss me!"

Their tongue embraced each other as she wrapped her arms around his head.

"Kiss me as you fuck your Mommy!"

Jacob fucked her with all his strength. In and out, in and out. Each time she would moan into their kiss, each time she would squeeze her legs causing him to fall back into her. When they weren't kissing, she was yelling. Teaching, helping, commanding him to fuck her better.

"Oh yes, keep going. I'm almost. Almost... fucken there."

The idea of making a woman cum, of her cumming, was all the motivation he needed. Pounding into her, fucking her into his own bed.

"Fuck baby. I'm going to..."

Mrs Harper froze in place, she let out a long moan that was stifled by their shared kissing. Jacob didn't realise it at first, but he had just made her orgasm. Her legs tightened around his hips and prevented him from pounding as he did.

"Yes, yes, yes! Good boy!" She exclaimed, kissing him over and over again. "It's okay. Shh, slow down a little. But don't stop."

Jacob obeyed, quite proud of himself.

"You're close too. Finish in Mommy."

He didn't realise till then just how close he was to cumming. The last thrust took him by surprise as he collapsed into her. Another warm feeling burst from him as for the second time today, he ejaculated into Mrs Harper.

"Did that feel good?" She asked, stroking his hair, "Getting to cum inside Mommy twice in one day."

Jacob could barely respond, making an affirmative grunt as he emptied his balls inside her.

"Such a lucky boy." She continued and planted a kiss on his head.

The two lay there, neither one wanting to move away, content to remain in their own sweat, smelling of sex. Eventually, Mrs Harper let out a satisfied sigh.

"Now that, was exactly what I needed. Oh look at that, we left the curtain open, you know your neighbours could have seen us."

Jacob laughed at the little joke, holding on to her, hoping this day would never end.

"You'll be a good boy and keep it open from now on." She said firmly.

"Yes ma'am" Jacob replied, excited of the prospect of what's to come.

"And good boys get rewarded, yes. I believe you have this house to yourself for two weeks." Mrs Harper thought out loud, "So if you want Mommy to come over, just give me a wave from your window. Okay, sweetie?"

Jacob grinned and gave her another kiss.

"Good boy."

12