MILF Night in Las Vegas Ch. 05

Story Info
Oscar pays Rebecca another visit, through the back door.
5.8k words
4.65
18.3k
33
1

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rmdexter
rmdexter
9,735 Followers

Chapter 5

Rebecca joined Oscar in the large bathroom. He already had the big marble-lined shower going, with the spray quickly heating up. He took her hand and led her into the glass enclosure, pulling her against him as they stood under the soothing spray of stinging pellets. He lowered his mouth to hers and kissed her passionately, making her swoon once more under his skilful kissing. She kissed him back hotly, loving the feel of his thick talented tongue exploring her mouth.

He finally broke the rapturous kiss, turning and stepping beneath the driving spray as he handed her the bar of soap. "I just saw how good you are at giving me a bath, now let's see how good you are at giving me a shower."

Rebecca eagerly lathered up both hands and then set the soap aside, stepping close to Oscar and running her slippery hands over his strong muscular body. She was in awe of his powerful physique, her frothy hands sliding luxuriously over his glistening ebony skin. Just moving her slippery hands over his sculpted form had her pussy creaming again already.

Oscar lathered up his own hands before passing her the soap once more. They both reached for each other at the same time as he gathered her into his arms, his big hands going for her breasts as her hands slid down his midsection, her desired target swaying long and heavy between his legs.

"Nice, very nice," Oscar whispered in her ear as his soapy hands caressed and fondled her big round tits. Her nipples were stiff as bullets as his hands swarmed over the sumptuous globes, cupping and squeezing before he slid his hands around her back and down over her curvy bum. His slick frothy hands moved teasingly over the warm mounds of her smooth bum-cheeks, his slippery fingers sliding into her warm crack. "I'm gonna have my cock between those gorgeous breasts of yours soon, but this is what's gonna be next."

Rebecca felt his long middle finger slide teasingly over her rosehole, making her shiver with excitement. As he toyed with her plump curvy backside and provocatively tickled her puckered little hole, her circling hand was already sliding back and forth along his cock, the frothy lather unable to hide the fact that his prodigious member was on the rise again. Rebecca couldn't believe the stamina of this man, his big cock stiffening and extending once more beneath her soapy hand.

"Turn around," Oscar commanded, taking her hips in his hands and turning her into the driving spray. She leaned forwards against the marble wall and arched her back, presenting her curvy backside to him. She felt his stiffening phallus slide between her soapy bum-cheeks, the long hard spear sliding through the slick crevice until she felt the bloated tip press into the small of her back. Oscar held her hips as he flexed back and forth, rolling his hips as he provocatively fucked that precious warm valley of hers, giving her an indication of how far that huge cock would go into her once he made his way into that tight little orifice.

"Yeah, I can tell it's gonna be nice and tight in there," Oscar said as he finally stepped back, leaving Rebecca leaning against the wall, wanting more. He turned into the spray and finished rinsing off. "Get yourself good and clean and I want to see you in one of your new outfits when you come out."

With that, he turned and stepped out of the shower. Rebecca reached for the shampoo as she watched him dry off and grab one of the fluffy white robes off the shelf. She did as he asked, rinsing the gobs of cum out of her hair and off her body before cleaning herself thoroughly, leaving no spot untouched. She dried herself and then made use of the hair dryer to get herself in shape. She touched up her makeup, paying attention to her eyeshadow, using a bronzy-pink tone that made her eyes look exotic and alluring. Her hair was almost dry so she fluffed it up to make it look wild and sexy. The last thing she did was to apply a fresh layer of bright red lipstick, hoping Oscar would want her full pouty mouth on his cock again soon.

She'd left the new outfits she'd bought in the dressing area in the large bathroom. She took the first outfit she'd chosen out of the boxes they came in and got dressed, checking herself out in the mirror one last time before joining Oscar. She couldn't help but smile. "Geez, girl, I don't say, not bad for 44 at all. And getting fucked by a hunky black man seems to agree with you too," Rebecca muttered to herself as she gave her hair a sexy shake, the dark damp tips of her honey-blondee locks looking sexy as they fell against her shoulders and framed her pretty face.

Rebecca opened the bathroom door and leaned against the frame, bending one knee slightly. She looked across the room at Oscar, who was sprawled in the easy chair near the windows, his big body wrapped loosely in the fluffy white robe, his black skin standing out dramatically against the bright white fabric.

"Oh my, aren't you something," Oscar said, smiling broadly as he looked her up and down. She was dressed all in white, as he'd requested. Oscar let his eyes rake over her lush curvy body, from the top of her head to the tips of her toes, which looked fantastic in a pair of high-heeled slingbacks with sharp pointy toes that could kick the nuts off a woodpecker.

"Yes, very nice," he cooed as he let his gaze run up her shapely legs, from her trim ankles to her meaty calves, past her dimpled knees to those gorgeous full thighs of hers, all nicely displayed in wispy white nylons. Delicate lacy bands adorned the tops of the nylons where they ended on her lush upper thighs, the broad lacy bands held in place by ribbon-like garters feeding down from a waist cincher. The cincher was made of the same delicate lace as the stocking bands, with Rebecca's golden skin visible beneath the sheer lace as it circled her defined waist attractively, emphasizing her shapely figure. With her mature flared hips and generous bustline, even an hourglass would have been envious of her figure.

Beneath the cincher and the garters, she was wearing a pair of French high-cut panties in the same intricate lace, the leg openings cut devilishly high on her hips, making her legs look leaner and longer. The sexy little panties were tied with a little bow of ribbon over each hip, hinting that one little pluck of those bows would reveal the steaming treasure lying beneath.

But the piece-de-resistance was the white bustier she was wearing, all part of the same outfit she'd found in the 'Bridal Lingerie' section of the store. The bustier was intimately feminine in design, with the same white lace in a scalloped trim at the bottom where it pressed against her midsection, with a gap of a few inches between it and lacy waist cincher below. The bustier did up in the front, with a ribbon crisscrossing between eyelets at the juncture between her two heavy breasts. With that ribbon drawn up tight and tied in a teasing little bow at the base of her cleavage, it still left a dark mysterious gap of a few millimeters between her voluminous breasts, hinting at the beauties lying just beneath those tightly-stretched laces. The heavily reinforced bra cups were cut perfectly as they formed to her 34Es, pushing them together and up spectacularly to form a valley of deep dark cleavage that rivalled the Grand Canyon. The ample swells of her breasts all but overflowed the jam-packed bra cups.

Her face looked gorgeous. With her hair framing her lovely features in a golden halo, her makeup and lipstick accentuated her sweet blue eyes and that perfect mouth of hers--that perfect 'cocksucking mouth'.

"You look absolutely stunning," he said as his eyes finally met hers.

Rebecca felt herself blushing under his blatant stare, as if he'd been sizing her up as a prized mare at a horse show, trying to determine if she was worthy of being mounted by his robust black stallion. But she didn't care how boldly he looked at her. Just feeling his hungry gaze rake over her body had her dripping into her panties again.

"Let me see you walk around a bit," Oscar said as he undid the sash of his robe and let the sides drape open. He spread his powerful legs a bit as he slouched in the chair, giving her a perfect view of his long heavy cock hanging majestically between his parted thighs.

As soon as she started to walk towards him, she saw his cock pulse, and then it started to lift and thicken. Just the sight of that had Rebecca wanting him even more. She turned, letting him see all of her lush curves in profile as she took a deep breath and pulled her elbows back, thrusting her voluptuous tits forward.

"Oh fuck, yeah, white is definitely your color," Oscar said, eyeing her up lasciviously as his cock continued to stiffen and extend, the ballooning tip now rising past horizontal.

Rebecca continued her turn and let him see her plump backside, the sexy panties cut high on her full round bum-cheeks. She put her legs further apart and arched her back, presenting the meaty globes of her bum to him to do with as he pleased. She glanced back at him over her shoulder, her hair falling over one eye provocatively as she gave him a sexy glance that had his cock starting to reach for the stars.

"What a great ass. And those full meaty thighs you're worried about? Forget about it. Any guy worth his salt would love to sink his cock between a set of thighs like those. And your ass, it's a perfect match to those thighs. It's gonna feel so good feeding every last inch into the hot bum of yours." Oscar was smiling broadly as his cock continued to throb and grow.

Without him touching his cock even once, it thrilled Rebecca to her core to know that even after coming four times already, he still got hard this fast just by looking at her. Now fully erect, that thrusting monster continued to bob and pulse with each powerful beat of his heart, the wet red eye at the tip starting to glisten with precum once more. Rebecca felt herself salivating, wanting to get a taste of the shiny goo.

"Get the Astroglide, we're gonna need it pretty soon," Oscar said. "And put one of those scrunchie things in your hair. I want you to suck on it for a while before I fuck you in the ass."

"I'm already with you on that," Rebecca replied, a devilish smile on her face as she showed him the white scrunchie she'd purposely put around her wrist, hoping that Oscar would want to make use of her mouth some more. And of course, he hadn't disappointed her. She stepped into the bathroom and returned with the bottle of Astroglide.

"Just set it there," he said, nodding to the small table next to the easy chair. As she set it down, he picked up a bottle of water he'd taken from the minibar. He unscrewed the top and took a big gulp before setting it down and letting out a contented sigh. "I was gonna get out a bottle for you too, but I figured with all that cum you've been swallowing, you were getting all the liquids you need."

Rebecca smiled coquettishly. "I wouldn't mind some more of what you've been giving me so far."

Oscar chuckled. "Don't worry, there's still lots of the white stuff left in the tank." His reply made Rebecca smile as her eyes automatically went back to his cock, the head throbbing and drooling a steady stream of precum, the glistening cock-sap sliding smoothly down the shaft of his thrusting prick. She felt her mouth watering just looking at it.

"Come on, you cocksucking little slut," Oscar said as he shifted slightly in the chair, spreading his legs even wider to give her easy access to his throbbing joint. "Get down there and do what you do best."

Just hearing Oscar speak to her like that had Rebecca creaming even more. She loved being talked to and treated like nothing more than a tissue that you'd use to wipe up a load of cum, and it made her weak in the knees when she was treated that way, like the cum-hungry slut that she was. It had been a long time since the Professor had last talked to her like that, and she was savoring every moment of Oscar's verbal barrage.

She deftly whipped her hair up into a ponytail, pulling the blonde tresses tight as she anchored the scrunchie at the back of her head before dropping to her knees between Oscar's spread thighs.

"That's a good little cocksucker. I don't want any of that pretty hair of yours getting in the way while you're licking my dick."

His huge phallus was standing up like a flagpole, stiff and thrusting to the sky. As Rebecca looked at it with hunger in her eyes, it throbbed menacingly, the tip slowly oozing a steady stream of precum that slithered enticingly down the pulsing black shaft. Rebecca watched, mesmerized by the delectable sight as a glistening rivulet of cocksap flowed to the bottom of the lengthy shaft and onto the soft silky skin of his sack. His nuts were huge, and she knew they were once again just full of sperm, the tasty seed just waiting to be sucked out of his throbbing prick and into her waiting mouth.

"Can I...can I lick your balls first?" she asked, her hands sliding up his firm thighs as she moved in closer.

Her question brought a broad smile to Oscar's face. "Be my guest, they're all yours. If you do a good job, there might even be big tip in it for you, if you know what I mean."

As they shared a smile, Rebecca didn't hesitate, extending her tongue and sliding it into the soft satin-like skin of his scrotum. She could taste the gooey precum as she licked and sucked at his tender skin, licking up every tasty drop of the intoxicating fluid. She slid her mouth lower, opening her lips wide as she let one heavy nut settle into her mouth. There was no way she could take more than one at a time, they were just that big. She cradled the sensitive orb in her mouth, bathing the silky skin with her saliva as she slowly swirled her tongue beneath the heavy nut.

"Fuck yeah, give those balls a good workover and they'll be ready with another batch for you soon enough."

Under Oscar's encouraging words, Rebecca spent the next ten minutes or so worshipping his heavy sperm-laden balls. She switched between the two nuts, giving each of them the attention they deserved.

"That's good, now wrap those sweet lips around this," Oscar said as he pushed down on the rigid shaft of his cock, pointing the drooling tip right at her face. "Suck it a little more before I plug it into that pretty ass of yours."

Rebecca eagerly did as he asked, mewing and purring like a kitten with a bowl of warm cream as she sucked his cock. Her jaw was stretched wide open, but she loved feeling the power of his immense cock as she slaved over it, licking and sucking as Oscar slouched in the chair and savored the attention.

"Okay, sit that bum of yours right here." Oscar pushed her off his surging cock and stood up, pointing to the small table a short distance away, the one where Rebecca had eaten her room service meal at earlier. He took her hand and led her to the table, making sure to bring the Astroglide with him. He set it down on the chair next to table and effortlessly lifted Rebecca up, plunking her on the table's edge in front of him.

She watched as he shrugged off his open robe and tossed it aside, letting her get a perfect view of his tall muscular body. Rebecca almost came again on the spot by just looking at him. His broad toned shoulders, his perfectly shaped torso and armor-like pecs, feeding down to a defined six-pack that any body builder would long for had her mouth watering and her pussy weeping as she let her eyes roam hungrily over him. And below, that enormous cock, thrusting upwards, the enflamed crown seeping precum like a river, the tasty cock-sap sliding down the throbbing shaft provocatively.

"Just you sit back and spread those legs for me," Oscar said as he pushed gently on her shoulder.

Rebecca compliantly leaned back, supporting herself on her elbows as she let her legs roll open. The position caused her breasts to push together dramatically beneath the sexy bustier, the mounds of flesh all but spilling over the confining bra cups, her deep dark cleavage seeming to reach almost to her chin.

Oscar reached between her legs, one long finger trailing up the front of her panties over her pleasure-groove before he reached for the waistband. "Let's just get these out of the way."

Rebecca was already gasping with excitement as Oscar plucked open the tiny bows at her hips and drew her panties down. She shifted her hips to help him, the panties coming free before he brought them to his face and inhaled deeply.

"Mmm...lovely."

Rebecca knew before he'd even taken them off that her panties were soaked. Her pussy had been drooling into them as soon as she'd started worshipping his manhood while he'd been sitting in the chair.

"Let's just check this honeypot of yours before I start to open that tight little ass." Oscar moved closer between her spread thighs, his hands sliding over her stockings and onto the soft velvety skin of her inner thighs. "Pull your knees up and put your heels on the table. I want you opened right up for me."

Rebecca did as he asked, drawing her knees up until the pointy heels of her white slingbacks were sticking into the table.

"That's a good little slut," Oscar said with a smile as his hands slid further up the insides of her thighs, his fingertips starting to toy with the slippery petals of her little peach. "Oh my, you are a wet one all right."

Rebecca gasped as he slid his long middle finger into her, once again surprised that is was almost the size of her husband's dink. She found herself calling it a 'dink' in her head. The size of it didn't deserve to be called a 'cock'. Now with Oscar, his prodigious member definitely deserved to be called a 'COCK', all in big bold capital letters.

"It sure is hot in here," Oscar said as he looked at her with a smile, his finger sliding deep inside her. He started swirling his fingers in a teasing figure-eight, his skillful touch setting every sensitive nerve ending on fire.

"Oh fuck, that feels so good," Rebecca gasped out as she felt her hips shifting restlessly on the tabletop, wanting more of what Oscar was giving her.

He didn't disappoint her, bringing his other hand up and sliding the middle finger of that hand into her dripping cunt as well. And then he started to really work her over, his hands and fingers leaving no part of her steaming box untouched.

"Oh god...yes..." Rebecca hissed as he quickly had her climbing the walls. She threw her head back and closed her eyes, surrendering to the pleasurable sensations his skillful touch was causing inside her.

"OH...FUCK MEEEEEE!" she found herself crying out just a minute or so later as a shattering climax seemed to come out of nowhere. She was shaking like a ragdoll as he kept rubbing his fingertips over the sensitive tissues way up inside her, her pussy gushing like an oil well all over his hands. But he was relentless, toying with her enflamed clit with one hand at the same time he used the fingers of the other one to stoke the blast furnace firing way up inside her molten snatch.

"UNGGGHHH..." Rebecca groaned out loud as he brought her to a second orgasm, and then kept going until she had a third. Her body was trembling and shaking like she was having a fit, but she loved every rapturous second of it.

"You look pretty hot when you're coming like that," Oscar said as the delightful sensations of her last release started to wane. He reached for the bottle of Astroglide and she watched as he poured a generous amount into the palm of his hand and started to apply it to his thrusting cock, the ebony shaft glistening lewdly as he spread the shiny lube along it. Rebecca was lying there watching him, gasping as she drew in deep breaths as she recovered, her big tits heaving beneath the brilliant white bustier.

"Get those knees up and show me that cute little bum. It's time to plug it."

rmdexter
rmdexter
9,735 Followers
12