MILF Night in Las Vegas Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rmdexter
rmdexter
9,731 Followers

Rebecca drew her knees up even further and tilted her hips upward, presenting her curvy backside to him.

Apparently satisfied, Oscar pressed down on his lube-covered prick and pointed the tip at her upturned bum. "That's a good little slut. Pull your knees up even higher. I want a clear shot at that tight little bumhole. Let's see how many times I can make you come with my cock buried in that tight little ass of yours."

With her knees drawn up almost to her chest and her high heels pointing at the ceiling, Rebecca felt the blunt head of his cock press against her tiny pink opening. Even through the coating of lubricant, it felt like a branding iron, the tip was that hot as he pressed it against her wrinkled little starfish. She felt him press forward, the broad flared crown starting to work the tiny aperture open.

"OHHNNN..." she groaned as he started to force the big mushroom knob into her. He kept going, reaching out and grabbing the sides of her hips as he kept flexing forwards. She gasped out loud when the thick coronal ridge slipped inside, her sphincter clamping down possessively against the rigid black shaft. And still, he kept going. She thanked god for the lubricant as he relentlessly forced inch after rock-hard inch into her steaming guts. She was grasping the table edge, white-knuckling it as she gasped for air, huffing and puffing like a runaway steam engine as he went deeper, and deeper still.

"OH MY GOD...OH MY GOD..." Rebecca groaned deep in her throat as Oscar kept sliding his monstrous cock further into her tight chute. She'd loved the delicious full feeling when the Professor had fucked her in the ass, but it was nothing compared to this. It felt incredible, both intensely terrifying and yet luxuriously pleasurable at the same time. Her hot chute was being absolutely stuffed, totally filled with a huge, beautiful black cock from a man who knew exactly what she needed.

"OH FUCK!" Rebecca moaned deep in her throat like an animal as she felt Oscar's shaven groin push up against her curvy backside, his cock buried to the hilt in her backside.

"That's a good little slut, you've got it all now," Oscar said as he stayed still, letting her get accustomed to his cock filling her bum.

To Rebecca, it felt like he'd taken a telephone pole and rammed it up her ass. But she loved it, loved being stuffed like a Christmas turkey. She'd always loved anal sex with the Professor, but her husband thought the idea of it was dirty, nasty, and wanted nothing to do with it. But with Oscar, those wonderful feelings were coming back to her, in spades. 'In spades'...the irony of that thought made her smile for a split-second, but Oscar flexed just a little bit more forward, making her gasp in both pain and pleasure once more. With her eyes glassy with rapture, she couldn't help it as the words just spilled out of her mouth, "Oh Jesus, I think I can feel you in my chest."

"And what a gorgeous chest it is," Oscar replied as he took the opportunity to slide his hands up the front of her body and cup those immense breasts through the sexy bustier. "But this ass of yours is so hot and tight that I think I have to start to fucking it good and hard now. You don't mind, do you?"

Oscar had accompanied his last statement with a provocative roll of his hips, making her backside jump with arousal as she felt every hard inch stirring her guts. "Oh god, no, I don't mind. Please...please fuck me."

Rebecca felt like the lining inside her tight chute was being turned inside out as Oscar retreated, the hot rectal walls clinging possessively to his withdrawing cock. He drew back until the thick flared ring was pulling at the tight circle of her anus, and then he drove forward, sliding every hard inch into her in one merciless stroke.

"OH FUCK YESSSSS..." she hissed through clenched teeth as his enormous prick bottomed out, the tip way up in her bowels. And then he started really fucking her. Like he'd done when she'd been on her back in the bed, he wrapped his hands around her slender ankles and spread her wide open as he stood at the edge of the table, her legs pulled far apart as he rocked his hips back and forth, his greasy cock hammering in and out of her hot tight passage.

"OH MY GOD...OH MY GOD...OH FUCKKKKK..." Rebecca wailed as she started to go off. The feeling had been too intense, her backside on fire as his huge cock had all but slaughtered her, the raging prick rubbing salaciously over the hot moist walls inside her. As she climaxed, she felt herself spraying, her juices gushing out all over Oscar's midsection.

"Jesus, that's a tight ass you've got," Oscar said with a groan as he kept flexing his hips, hammering away at her upturned backside, spread-eagling her as he pulled her legs wide apart, his hands keeping her legs open as far as possible for his anal assault.

"OH NO...NOT AGAIN!" Rebecca shrieked as she came again, her hands grasping the sides of the table tightly as the shattering sensations rang through her. Her chest was heaving, her huge breasts shaking and wobbling within the tight confines of the bustier as her whole body was just buzzing with pleasure, every nerve-ending tingling with unimaginable delight.

Oscar kept this up, sometimes slowing down, sometimes speeding up, sometimes rolling his broad hips seductively as he kept fucking her hungry ass. And Rebecca kept coming. For the next twenty minutes or so he was relentless, taking her over the edge a number of times as he kept pounding it into her. She was sweating like crazy and her body was just thrumming with pleasure...and then he stopped.

She was gasping as she felt him withdraw. She raised herself up on her elbows and looked at him as he lowered her legs, his cock thrusting up before him, the engorged head angry and menacing-looking. "Wha...wha..." she gasped out incoherently.

"Stand up," Oscar said as he guided her off the table and faced her towards the wall of windows at the front of the suite. She felt his hand press against the top of her back. "Lean forward against the window." Feeling like she was on the verge of collapse, Rebecca leaned forward and placed her hands against the huge sheet of glass, her eyes looking forwards to take in the glittering neon lights of the Vegas strip.

"That's a good little slut, now spread your legs and arch your back. I want to fuck you in the ass while all of Vegas is watching."

Rebecca found what Oscar said to be incredibly thrilling. She'd never done anything like this in her life and it was a powerful turn-on. Even though she knew nobody could see them way up on the 38th floor, just the thought of it excited her to no end. She obediently complied, spreading her feet wide apart and arching her back, presenting her curvy bum up for Oscar to do whatever he wanted with it.

Oscar didn't hesitate, stepping up behind her and plugging his cock right back into her greasy rosehole.

"Oh fuck, yessss..." Rebecca hissed again as he buried himself inside her, the big flared knob rising high up into her steaming guts. She felt Oscar reach out and grab her ponytail, which Rebecca knew from the movies she'd watched and the erotica she'd read that it was called a 'fuck-handle', which was the perfect name as far as she was concerned. She felt Oscar wrap his fingers around the thick gathered braid, pulling it back hard enough not to hurt her, but to let her know who was in charge here. Like with everything else he'd done to her, she thought it was perfect the way that subtle gesture showed her who was in control.

"Jesus, your ass is so fucking tight," Oscar groaned out as he kept levering his hips back and forth, driving every last inch into her needy backside.

Rebecca could see their reflection in the glass, the lights in the room making everything look even sexier under the warm amber glow. Just knowing they were visible to everyone outside made it even more stimulating for her, and she wondered what it would be like to have been on the ground floor, with everyone watching from the sidewalk outside as this beautiful big black man fucked her within an inch of her life. Just the thought of that had her coming again, the unexpected climax starting deep inside her and rocketing through her entire body.

Oscar continued, relentless, hammering his thrusting prick as far up inside her as he could. Rebecca climaxed a second time, wriggling her bum back against him as she fought to get every last inch inside her. Oscar obliged, provocatively rolling his hips on the next driving thrust, the intense sensation deep in her bum causing Rebecca to quiver and spasm in orgasm once more.

"I'M GONNA COME," Oscar warned as he quickly pulled out of her.

Rebecca knew exactly what was expected of her. She instantly dropped to her knees as he stepped in front of her, his hand pumping furiously at his bucking erection. She'd barely had time to open her mouth when he started to go off, streamers of thick white cum spewing into her mouth and all over her face.

"Aaaahh," she gasped as her mouth quickly filled, the scintillating flavour tingling her taste buds. When her mouth was close to overflowing, he quickly drew his spurting cock to the side, spraying a couple of long thick ribbons or spunk against the glass. He whipped his shooting prick back to her, this time plugging the massive head right into her mouth.

Rebecca instantly locked her lips behind the purple crown, sucking and swallowing as he kept filling her mouth. She couldn't believe he could still come this much, but he kept on shooting as she kept sucking, her tongue busy on the underside of his cockhead. Finally, his shooting cock slowed to a few spurts, and then slowed even more, the last vestiges of his spewing jizz seeping into her avidly-sucking mouth. Rebecca continued to nurse, making sure she got every drop of his tasty seed.

"Don't let that go to waste," Oscar said as he stepped back, his spent prick coming out of her sucking mouth with a noise POP! He was nodding towards the window, and Rebecca looked at the two long streamers of semen. They'd hit the window at about waist-height, and those ropes were so big and thick that they had now slid almost all the way down to floor level, a nasty silvery trail glistening lewdly on the glass. With her hunger not yet satisfied, Rebecca crawled to the window and extended her tongue. She speared it into the bottom of the first sluggishly moving strand and licked upwards, feeling the gathering pool of cum build on her tongue.

"That's a good little cocksucker. Get every drop," Oscar encouraged as he watched her lick the glass.

Rebecca licked it all up, wondering again how it would look to people on the outside if they were on the ground floor. The pure sinful illicitness of what she was doing made it even more exciting, and she didn't hesitate as she dragged her tongue along the glass, leaving only a shiny residue of her drying saliva behind.

Still on her knees, she turned to him, his tall form looming over her, backlit like a statuesque god. She felt herself shiver as she looked at his imposing masculine physique, her eyes taking in every muscle and flowing sinew beneath his smooth black skin. Her gaze finally settled on the long thick muscle now hanging heavily between his legs, the ebony shaft glistening with their combined juices. Overcome with desire, she couldn't resist. "Could I...could I lick it clean for you?"

"My...my, you are a nasty little slut, aren't you," Oscar said as he waved her forward. "Go ahead, take all the time you want."

Rebecca eagerly crawled over until she was kneeling beneath him. Her tongue feathered forward between her pouty lips as she pressed it against his spent dong, licking upwards as she gathered in the warm juices. The earthy taste of her backside combined with the delightful tanginess of his masculine seed had her libido soaring in no time flat. "Mmm," she purred as she got more bold, her lips and tongue lapping up every creamy drop of goodness clinging to his manhood. She didn't stop there, dragging her tongue over his shaven groin and upper thighs where she had sprayed him with her juices. She nuzzled her face deep into his groin, licking his sack, her lips paying homage to his pendulous balls until she'd licked the whole area clean.

"Come back to the bed," Oscar said when she finally sat back on her heels, a contented smile on her face. "And bring the bottle of baby oil with you."

With her whole body thrumming with pleasure, Rebecca couldn't wait for more...

...to be continued...

rmdexter
rmdexter
9,731 Followers
12