MILF Night in Las Vegas Ch. 06

Story Info
Rebecca can't get enough of Oscar's huge black cock.
6k words
4.54
27.4k
33
1

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rmdexter
rmdexter
9,649 Followers

Chapter 6

With her back passage still vibrating from the intense fucking Oscar had just given it, Rebecca stepped into the bathroom and grabbed the baby oil. When she returned, Oscar was lying on a stack of pillows propped up against the headboard, sitting slightly to the side. He patted the spot next to him, inviting her to join him. Sitting the baby oil on the bedside table, Rebecca slid onto the sheets as Oscar extended his arm around her, drawing her in close until she was nestled up against the side of his broad muscular chest.

"Mmm, this is nice," Rebecca said as her hand slid down over his defined abs, his taut body and smooth skin making her purr with satisfaction as she let her fingers explore.

"Now, let me get a good look at those big tits of yours," Oscar said as he reached forward and undid the tiny bow holding the laced-up front of the bustier together. As the tightly-stretched ribbon came free, her breasts expanded outward, suggestively pushing the laces open as they filled the void as the white satin fabric loosened.

"Gorgeous," Oscar said as he looked down at the sumptuous swells of her breasts as he opened the laces further, her voluminous tits settling just a bit lower as they filled the full breadth of her chest. He opened the sexy garment right up and Rebecca helped by shrugging his shoulders as he pulled the bustier right off and tossed it aside. Freed from the confines of the tight-fitting bra cups, her boobs seemed to swell even more as her big natural breasts settled into position. Oscar reached over and filled his hands, his thumbs rolling teasingly over her already-hard nipples.

"Spectacular, and all natural," he said as he fondled the heavy globes. "You don't see many this size in Vegas that are the real thing."

Rebecca blushed a little bit as he continued to caress and cup her sizeable boobs. It felt wonderful to have his hands on her, his big beautiful hands. She snuggled right in and let him grope her at the same time as her hand slid back down over his tight abs and tickled teasingly around the base of his long heavy cock. She couldn't take her eyes off it and she wasn't going to waste a second when he was willing to let her touch him and suck him as much as she wanted.

"Pass me that baby oil, it's time to get these beauties ready to fuck."

Rebecca handed him the baby oil and shivered a bit when he drizzled a generous amount onto her breasts, silvery trickles sliding right into her substantial cleavage.

"Here, put your hands out," Oscar said as he held the bottle of baby oil in front of her. Rebecca held both hands out while he poured some of the slick fluid into her palms. "It won't take too long for you to get my cock ready to plow these babies."

While his big mitts smoothed the slippery liquid all over her breasts, Rebecca was quick to start working on his cock, the salami-like dick feeling wonderful in her hands. His hands felt heavenly on her breasts, cupping, caressing and smoothing the oil all over her velvety-soft skin, making her whole body heat up and tingle with arousal. Even just his simple touch was better than with any other man she'd been with, his big hands and long fingers making her pussy weep with need once again.

As the oil on her own hands quickly warmed, she slid her greasy hands along his cock lovingly. She found out that Oscar was right, in less than a minute of her skilful stroking, his prodigious member was on the rise. She couldn't believe the stamina and recuperative powers of this man. He'd already come a number of times, and in no time flat his cock was stiffening and expanding in her slippery hands, looking to get off once more. It was big and hard already, and felt amazing in her hands as she had them wrapped one over the other on the immense shaft, her circling fingers coming nowhere near to closing as the thick shaft pushed her hands open even further as it stiffened and grew. She gasped when he was fully hard, the long rigid cock feeling incredibly hot and powerful beneath her stroking fingers. Rebecca felt like she could just sit there and stroke that beautiful black cock for hours on end, but she knew Oscar wanted more.

"You really love working a cock, don't you?" Oscar said as he poured a bit more of the baby oil onto her breasts, the greasy liquid shining lewdly on her smooth skin. "I can tell you'd be happy to keep doing that, but right now, I want to fuck these huge guns of yours. Get on your back."

Rebecca lay down as Oscar got to his knees and slung one leg over her, straddling her reclining form. She looked up at his thrusting erection, the glistening lance rising up lewdly over her body, the drooling tip poised right over her face. Oscar reached forward and pressed down on the top of the shaft as he levered his hips back slightly, rubbing the big shiny knob over the spot high on her belly where her breasts met.

"Push those babies together for me while I fuck them," Oscar said. "I want this to feel real good."

Rebecca did as he asked, pressing her breasts together as he levered his hips forward, his cock sliding into the welcoming chasm of her cleavage. She looked down to see that her breasts were large enough to cover his huge cock as she mashed them together. The engorged head slid through the slick tunnel and bumped into her chin as he slid his prick forward, their joined bodies glistening with warm oil.

"Oh yeah, beautiful," Oscar said as he drew back his hand from his cock. Trapped between her compressed slippery breasts, he was free to grasp the top of the headboard. He did just that as he started to vigorously lever his broad hips back and forth, tit-fucking her for all he was worth.

Rebecca was elated, the pistoning cock feeling like a hot iron rod as it slid back and forth, the oil heating up even more as the friction between their bodies increased. Rebecca thought the feeling was heavenly, and not just the physical sensations of what she was feeling. It was the mental aspect as well, knowing she was being used by this gorgeous man as a tool to achieve his sexual release that made it even more exciting for her. She loved this, loved being used, loved being fucked, loved being made to suck cock, to get fucked in the ass, have her tits fucked. Whatever this man would want from her, she was more than willing to do.

"Fuck yeah, that's a great set of tits...perfect," Oscar mumbled as he kept slamming his hips back and forth, the blunt head of his cock leaving a nasty trail of precum all over her chin, lips and neck as the throbbing knob reached her face with every forward thrust. For ten minutes or so, he kept his hips thrusting back and forth, drops of baby oil flying everywhere over her face and the sheets.

"OH FUCK...YEAH...I'M GONNA COME!" Oscar warned.

Rebecca wasn't sure what he would do but she was thrilled when he quickly pulled out of the slick trough of her mashed-together breasts and wrapped his hand around the pulsing shaft, the big angry crown pointed right at her face.

"OH YEAH, HERE YOU GO, SLUT, HERE'S THE CUM YOU WANT," Oscar said as he started to go off.

Rebecca watched the wet red eye at the tip yawn open, and then, for a split-second, it filled with a milky gob before he started to unload. She gasped as what seemed like a white wall of cum spewed forth. The massive sheet of spunk rained down on her face, that first enormous shot almost covering her completely. She felt her pussy tingle and pulse as she climaxed just from feeling his cum slam into her face, the delightful sensations shooting through her making her gasp and shake. As she quivered in orgasm, she lay there open-mouthed, her chest heaving excitedly as Oscar kept jerking his bucking prick and shooting thick white semen all over her face.

"Yesss," she hissed out loud as he continued to paint her face, giving it the total whitewash that he had promised earlier. She couldn't believe how much he could still come, ropes and globs of thick white sperm-laden cum splashing onto her face in massive gobs. He totally flooded her face with the stuff, moving the spitting head of his enormous cock from one side of her face to the other, leaving no spot untouched from the nastiness. And still, he kept coming, his cockhead continuing to spew as a torrent of cum lashed her face, the amount of cum feeling luxuriously warm and cloying on her skin.

Rebecca's body was just thrumming with pleasure as her own orgasm coursed through her as she revelled in the bombardment of sperm plastering her face. Finally, both of their climaxes slowly ebbed away, Rebecca lying there gasping beneath a sheet of creamy-white spunk as Oscar kneeled over her, his hand stroking out the last gooey drops of cum onto her face.

"Well, are you happy with that?" Oscar said as he lowered his spent prick and used the blunt head to start pushing the pearly gobs of jizz all over her face.

"Oh god, yes. That was incredible," Rebecca replied, wads of cum slithering between her lips as she opened them to speak.

"Let's make sure my little cocksucker gets everything she wants." Oscar continued using his long heavy prick as a snowplow, pushing the ribbons and globs of warm cum right into her mouth. Rebecca eagerly accepted the offering, loving the feel of the silky-smooth semen sliding like liquid gold down her throat. She lost count of how many times she swallowed the clumpy gobs before Oscar was finished, her belly awash with cum.

"Well, we're both kind of a greasy mess, and you've got traces of cum all over you still. What do you think, how about we take another shower before Round 3?"

Rebecca couldn't believe what she was hearing. Her body was numb from all the climaxes she'd experienced over the last number of hours, but Oscar was promising more. This gorgeous man's endurance was unbelievable. As deliciously exhausted as she was, she wasn't going to pass up the chance to service his cock as much as he wanted, and however he wanted. 'Round 3' sounded perfect to her. "Yes, another shower would be wonderful." She paused and looked at him coquettishly. "As long as I get to wash that big black cock of yours."

"You are a hungry little slut, aren't you?" Oscar replied with a smile as he leaned down and kissed her. His mouth pressed against hers and their tongues rolled together as they shared a rapturous kiss. The intimate gesture made Rebecca almost swoon with happiness as she reached up and put her arms around his neck, holding him close as their mouths pressed together for a long time. He finally pulled back and looked down at her, her eyes glassy with desire.

"I don't know about you," he said playfully as he slid one hand up and cupped a heavy breast as he looked down at her, "but I could use something to eat. What do you say we order a little room service?"

Rebecca never realized until he mentioned it how hungry she was. They'd obviously been doing a lot to work up an appetite. "That sounds perfect. I'd love a cheeseburger."

"Two cheeseburgers it is," he said as he gave her breast a final squeeze before sitting up on the side of the bed and reaching for the phone.

As he waited for room service to answer, Rebecca leaned over his lap and took his heavy spent cock in her hand. Spotting the glistening milky jewel at the tip, she slipped her lips over it.

"Mmm," she purred as she drew out that last remnant of his tasty seed, but kept sucking, loving the feel of the big spongy head in her mouth, even if there were still traces of baby oil on it.

"Yes, room service? We'd like some food up here in room...," Oscar said as he gave the clerk the room number at the same time as he grabbed Rebecca by her fuck-handle ponytail and pulled her mouth further onto his cock. "Yes, we'd like a couple of cheeseburgers with the works and some fries with both of those. Drinks? Yeah, a Red Bull and...just a second..." Oscar held the phone against his chest as he pulled Rebecca's avidly-working mouth off his cock. "What would you like to drink?"

"A Diet Coke," Rebecca quickly replied before turning her attention back to his gorgeous cock, her lips sliding over the pebbly glans to lock the big flared knob in her mouth.

"Yeah, make that two cans of Red Bull," Oscar said once he'd brought the phone back to his ear. He gave Rebecca a naughty wink after ordering two cans of the energy drink. "And a Diet Coke. Yep, that's it. How long?...Great, that's perfect. Thanks."

"Jesus, that mouth of yours is amazing," he said as he pulled her off his cock and leaned forwards to give her another passionate kiss, his hand sliding down her front to grope one of her heavy breasts once more, his hand sliding smoothly over the baby oil still coating her. He finally broke the kiss, leaving Rebecca gasping, and wanting more.

"The food will be here in a little while. We've got enough time for our shower." Oscar took her hand and helped her up. As she stood up shakily, she gave a little burp, the new position causing the massive load of semen to slosh around in her stomach.

"Whew," Oscar said as he playfully grimaced. "That's some powerful cum breath you've got there."

"I'm sorry," Rebecca replied as she flushed.

"Don't be sorry, it's very sexy. With all the jizz you've been swallowing, I'm not surprised. Here, let me taste it," Oscar said as he pulled her in for another deep hot kiss.

He enveloped her with his arms and big powerful body as he pulled her close, her voluminous breasts pressing hotly against his chest, their lips meeting in another torturous kiss. Rebecca was overwhelmed with desire, the emotions in her running high as she surrendered to this beautiful man making her feel like she'd never felt before, so desired, so sexy, so much more a woman than she'd ever felt in her whole life.

Oscar finally broke the kiss and led her into the bathroom, where she shucked off the rest of the sexy lingerie while he got the shower running. She joined him under the steaming spray, where she felt like a giddy school-girl as she lathered up her hands and soaped his tall muscular body while he did the same with hers. He spent a long time soaping up her big tits and curvy behind while she was busy watching the foamy lather stream off the end of his long thick cock as she stroked her hand slowly back and forth. She was shocked when after just a short time, his big dong started to stiffen beneath her fingers once more.

"Slow down there, cocksucker," Oscar said as he turned away from her and faced into the driving spray. "I want to get a little fuel in the tank before I give you a few more loads."

Rebecca liked the sound of that, 'a few more loads'.

Oscar finished rinsing off and left her to do the same, kissing her once more before getting out of the way as he placed her beneath the stinging pellets. "I better get out there in case the room service guy is early. Take your time."

"I've got another new outfit I think you'll like," Rebecca said.

"I can't wait," Oscar said as she gave her bum a gentle squeeze before leaving.

Standing beneath the soothing spray as she rinsed off, Rebecca watched as Oscar dried himself and donned the plush white robe he'd been wearing earlier. When she was finished, she did the same, putting on the other robe after she'd gotten dressed in another new outfit and touched up her makeup and hair.

"Thanks so much, I really appreciate it, and this is for you," she heard Oscar say through the half-closed door. "By the way, do you think you could put the 'Do Not Disturb' sign on the door on your way out? Thanks." She walked into the room after hearing the suite door close, the robe cinched tight around her waist.

"Perfect timing, the food just got here," Oscar said as he gave her one of his thousand-watt smiles, which she felt lit her up like a Christmas tree. He gestured to one of the chairs at the table he'd just fucked her ass on a short time ago, two plates of food with metal covers now occupying the space where he'd plundered her curvy backside just a short time before.

"This looks great," Oscar said as he lifted the covers off the plates once she'd sat down.

Rebecca felt herself salivate as the heady aroma of the hot food wafted into her senses, making her realize how starving she was. It didn't surprise her; the two of them had fucked up a storm for a few hours now, and she knew she needed 'fuel' just as much as Oscar did. The first bite of burger made her groan with satisfaction, just like she'd done when Oscar was fucking her, the taste was that good.

"Now, tell me about your son," Oscar said as he popped open a can of Red Bull and took a slug.

His statement caught Rebecca off guard. He even gave a chuckle at the confused look on her face.

"You mentioned your son earlier, and I could tell that there's more going on there from the look on your face--both before when we were talking, and the way you're looking at me right now." He paused as Rebecca started to blush. "Now, out with it, what's going on with that young man? You said he's 18, right?" Oscar accompanied his question by stabbing a fry and stuffing it into his mouth.

Having finally composed herself, Rebecca answered. "Yes, he's 18."

"What's his name?"

"Jake...it's uh, Jake," she replied, still uncertain what to say.

"So, I assume young Jake has the hots for you," Oscar said as he took another slug of Red Bull. "What's he doing, getting into your underwear or something like that?"

Rebecca's eyes opened wide at the same time she felt herself turn beet red. The image of her underwear soaked with her son's spunk flashed through her mind, the spunk she was eagerly lapping up every morning after he left for school.

Oscar smiled knowingly. "I guess you don't need to say another word, that look says it all. Like I said, if I had a mother like you, I'd be jerking off thinking about you all the time. Face it, with a gorgeous body like yours and a pretty face that could stop traffic, I bet he's jerking that dick six or seven times a day thinking about his sexy mom."

"Thank you for saying that about me. Nobody's complimented me like that in a long time," Rebecca replied, a soft smile on her face as she felt her blush fading.

"It's true, you're a beautiful, sensuous woman, and for someone your son's age, a perfect MILF. I'm sure he sees you that way every time he looks at you. And I can tell from the look on your face when I'm talking to you about him that you like that he feels that way." Another fry entered Oscar's mouth as he playfully winked at her. "C'mon now, you can't tell me I'm wrong about that?"

For some reason, Rebecca felt like a weight was being lifted off her shoulders just listening to what Oscar was saying. Like with everything else that had happened this evening, once again, he could read her like a book. It was as if he could see her nasty secret as clear as day and, knowing she'd never see this man again in her life, it was a relief to talk about it, to share her thoughts and feelings. She'd felt better every time when talking to Oscar when she'd been totally honest, and this was another chance to share some of her innermost feelings, feelings she'd been trying to suppress for some time now, with not much luck. She decided to trust her instinct. "No, you...you're right about that."

"Well, what do you think? You're living one of your fantasies right now, what do you think about satisfying another one when you get home?" Oscar said before stuffing the last bit of his burger into his mouth.

"You mean actually go through with it and fuck my son?"

Oscar shrugged. "Why the hell not? He's over 18, you both lust after each other, and you can see every day how much cum he's pumping out thinking about you. You know how much you love it, love the thought of him doing that as he thinks about you, and how much you love the taste of it, love the way his teenage boy-cum feels sliding down your throat. That sounds like it'd be pretty fuckin' hot to me, for both of you." He paused as Rebecca continued to eat, but her eyes were locked on his and her thoughts were riveted on what he was saying. "Just imagine taking load after load out of your son, sucking it straight from the source. A strapping 18-year-old boy like that, he'd be able to feed you all night long. With the way you love swallowing cum, how much to do you think you'd love that?"

rmdexter
rmdexter
9,649 Followers
12