MILF Night in Las Vegas Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rebecca couldn't deny what she was feeling as she listened to Oscar's sinfully illicit narrative. Her mind was swirling with excitement at the thought of it and, at the same time, she could feel herself getting every wetter between her legs. "I...I just don't..."

"Just think about it. The two of you are almost at that point already." Oscar added, not forcing her to finish her jumbled thoughts. "You would both love it, and I can see that it's made you hot just thinking about it. The idea of you sucking off and getting fucked by your son has affected me too."

Oscar slid his chair back from the table and drew open his robe, his monstrous cock on the rise once more. Rebecca couldn't help but stare at the puffy enflamed knob as it bobbed up and down, slowly rising with each beat of his heart.

"Show me what you've got on under that robe and then I'm ready for you to suck me again."

Mesmerized by the breathtaking display of Oscar's growing erection, Rebecca stood up from the table and teasingly loosened the sash of her big fluffy robe. Facing Oscar just a few feet away, she sensuously turned to the side and provocatively drew it off her shoulder and lowered it, giving him a teasing view of her shapely hourglass figure before tossing the robe aside.

"Nice...very nice," Oscar said quietly as his dark penetrating eyes roamed hungrily over her lush mature form.

This time she was dressed all in alluring blue, vivid electric blue. His eyes immediately went to the sexy corset which hugged her shapely body enticingly. The bra cups were of cool shiny satin with lace brocade that seemed to cup and caress her breasts like a cool whisper. He could see that the lacy corset was heavily-structured, with underwire built into the curving cups to support her voluptuous breasts, with more wire beneath the ribs of the vertical panels that formed the sexy garment to her pronounced curvy figure. The beautiful piece of lingerie ended with some delicate blue lace where it flowed out over her shapely hips.

Below that she wore a matching pair of panties in the same lacy blue. Like the white ones she'd worn earlier, these panties were cut daringly high on her hips, making her legs look spectacular. His eyes drifted down along her sexy form, alighting on the intricate lacy tops of sheer thigh-high stockings. He'd noticed that the corset didn't have any garters, because it was made to be paired with these matching thigh-highs, the sexy stocking tops hugging her full thighs nicely with elasticized fabric. His gaze followed down past the delicate lacy stocking tops to her lush creamy things, to her cute dimpled knees and her full meaty calves, all attractively displayed in sheer whispery blue nylon. Her trim ankles and delicate feet looked sexy as anything in the matching electric blue pumps she was wearing. The shoes were made of suede, which made them look touchable and sexy as hell, with rapier-like high heels and sharp pointy toes.

With his prodigious slab of manhood continuing to throb and stiffen as he looked at her, he drew his gaze back up to her pretty face. She was looking right at him with a coy smile on her face and a mischievous twinkle in her eye.

"Oh my, you look absolutely stunning," Oscar said as he let his eyes roam over her exquisite form from top to bottom once more.

"Thank you. I thought you'd like this," Rebecca replied, thrilled to be complimented like that. She thought again of her hunky son, who was the only one who looked at her that way and complimented her these days.

"It's gorgeous, you look spectacularly breathtaking." Oscar paused and looked down at his surging cock, the engorged purple head now pointing straight up. He spread his legs further as she sat back in the chair. "I think something else likes what you're wearing as well. Why don't you get down her and blow the whistle for a little while. I want to feel that pretty mouth of yours sucking me again."

Rebecca obediently dropped to her knees between Oscar's spread thighs. Pulling the new blue scrunchie she'd had ready off her wrist, she whipped her hair up into a tight ponytail and set about her duties. She opened her mouth as wide as she could before slipping her lips over the drooling tip. She loved the way he fed her his tangy cock-sap. It felt like a continuous river of precum flowing into her mouth each time she sucked on him. Oscar's precum alone was more than her husband ever shot when he gave her his full load, if you call something that miniscule a 'full load'.

"All right, come on over here," Oscar said after he'd let her suck on him for about ten minutes. He'd stood up and shucked off his robe before taking her hand and leading her over to stand against the wall separating their suite from the next room.

"I want to feel that tight pussy of yours working on my cock again." He reached down and pulled her panties down. As they fell to the floor, she kicked them to the side before he grabbed her beneath the bum.

Rebecca couldn't believe how easily he lifted her off the ground, as if she was as light as a feather. With her back to the wall, she instinctively wrapped her arms around his neck as he lifted her and pulled her legs apart. When he had her poised over the head of his thrusting erection, she wrapped her legs around his back, hooking her ankles one over the other over his backside. She'd no sooner done that than she felt the hot tip of his steely prick pushing against the slick opening of her dripping labial gates.

"Yeah, nice and hot and wet, just the way I like it," Oscar said to her as he provocatively rolled his hips. "Now, it's time for your next meat injection."

He slowly levered his hips forward as he held her pinned against the wall, mercilessly sliding every rock-hard inch into her, not stopping until he had totally bottomed out, his mammoth prick buried to the hilt inside her mature cunt.

"OH MY GODDDDDDD..." Rebecca groaned as she threw herself forward against him, her hands grasping tightly onto his broad shoulders as he totally filled her up. She felt like she could taste him in her throat, he was that deep. He flexed back until about half of his prick came out of her, and then forcefully drove it home once more, the broad head of his thrusting cock sending her into spasms of ecstasy already.

"SO FUCKING BIGGGGGG," Rebecca wailed as she started to thrash about as her climax shot through her. He was banging her against the wall, her head flopping back and forth like a ragdoll as his thrusting prick caused wave upon wave of blissful pleasure to flow through her. Her fingernails raked down his back and she held on, her pussy gushing its sweet nectar all over their connected bodies.

With her legs draped over his arms, he slowed down as her orgasm slowly ebbed away, and then he started hammering it into her once again.

"YESSSS..." Rebecca hissed loudly, another shattering release starting deep in the blast furnace of her cunt and shooting like fireworks to every tingling nerve ending.

When that climax waned, Oscar lifted her off his cock and placed her on her back on the bed, her head draped over the side. "I want more of that throat this time," he said as he pushed down on the throbbing shaft of his cock and pointed it at her face.

Rebecca eagerly opened her mouth wide as she let her head hang back, opening up her throat for the assault she knew was coming.

"Take a deep breath, cocksucker, I'm going to feed you all of it."

Rebecca sucked in a big breath of air as Oscar leaned forward, plugging the massive knob right into her open mouth. He pressed forward until he had the head nestled against the soft tissues at the opening of her throat.

"Okay, try to relax that gag reflex, 'cause here we go...nice and easy."

Rebecca concentrated as best she could as he flexed gently forward. She was thrilled when she felt the huge cockhead start to slide into her, her throat filling like a stuffed sausage as he went deeper and deeper, not stopping until his balls were resting on her face.

"Oh fuck yeah, you love to suck cock, don't you?" Oscar said as he slowly started to withdraw, going back far enough to let Rebecca take a breath. He started to flex forward again, this time reaching down to wrap his hand gently around her throat so he could feel his cock going all the way into her.

"Beautiful," he said softly as he started to rhythmically work his hips, deep-throating her with every last inch as he rocked back and forth, her throat expanding against his hand with every forward stroke.

Rebecca was slobbering and sputtering, saliva starting to squelch back out and slide down her cheeks as he kept face-fucking her, but she loved it. She couldn't help herself as she reached back and grabbed his hips, pulling him deeper into her, the muscles in her throat working to massage his cock deliciously.

"Oh fuck, I've gotta stop now or I'm gonna blow this load right into your stomach," Oscar said as he quickly withdrew, pulling his steely prick out of her sucking mouth with a nasty wet sucking sound. "Get over on your hands and knees, I want to fuck you from behind for a while."

With her pussy dripping, Rebecca scrambled onto the middle of the bed and got into position, arching her back to offer her curvy backside up for his use.

Oscar looked down at the gorgeous blondee MILF, her drooling cunt framed enticingly by the sexy blue corset and stockings. He climbed onto the bed and gave her curvy bum a playful slap before sliding every rock-hard inch into her needy cunt.

Rebecca was in heaven as he started to fuck her good and hard, his muscular black body slamming into her tiny white form as he used her for his lustful pleasure. He kept his cock shuttling in and out of her clutching love-pocket for about fifteen minutes as she came twice more. His hands alternated between holding onto her wide motherly hips as he fucked her, or reaching beneath her to grope her big tits, still teasingly encased in the sexy blue corset.

After her second climax in that position, he pulled his cock out of her and sat back on his haunches. He took her by the head and pulled her to him, making her lie on her side with her head between his legs as he slowly hunched back and forth, feeding his turgid prick into her avidly-sucking mouth.

Rebecca loved it as he held her head gently in his huge hands, working his cock in and out and all around inside her hot wet mouth as he fucked her face. God, I love his cock, she thought to herself as her cheeks pressed against the massive cockhead, encasing it in a hot buttery sheath for his use.

"Jesus, you've got a great mouth," Oscar said as he turned her on her side and lifted one of her legs high into the air.

He fucked her that way for another ten to fifteen minutes, making her come again. With her body feeling numb, he placed her on the stack of pillows, sitting upright with her back against the headboard.

"Time to give you another meal," he said as he straddled her body and plugged his raging cock back between her puffy lips. He face-fucked her good and hard as he held onto the headboard and jackhammered his hips back and forth, totally assaulting her mouth.

Rebecca was happy to have a pillow behind her head as he drove his cock back and forth into her sucking mouth. Her slobber and spit were everywhere, not only coating his pistoning cock, but glistening silvery rivulets were drooling from her tightly-stretched lips, down her face, and all over the swells of her tits. She was a mess, but she loved it, especially when Oscar went off again.

"GLLMMPHH..." The nasty sound when she swallowed the first mouthful was the first of many as he unloaded buckets of cum into her mouth again. She couldn't believe how much this man could still come after shooting so many into her already. Long ropes and thick creamy gobs of semen continued to spew into her mouth as he kept coming, the overflow now all but covering her heavy breasts. He came for a long time, and Rebecca gleefully swallowed as much as she could, her belly warming with the massive load of cum filling it. When his climax finally slowed, she kept sucking gently, wanting every drop that she could get.

"Oh fuck, even I need to rest after that," Oscar said as he finally pulled his spent prick out of her nursing mouth and flopped down beside her.

Rebecca lay where she was, gasping breathlessly as she recovered from the vigorous face-fucking, but feeling blissfully happy. Once she regained her breath, she started to clean herself up, using her fingers to gather up the warm cum from her breasts and face so she could swallow it down. When she was finished, she rolled over and curled up against Oscar's side, her hand automatically sliding down over her defined abs to trace teasingly around the base of his dormant cock and beneath his heavy balls. It felt like he still had a lot more cum stored in those two beauties, and she wanted it...

12