MILF Night in Las Vegas Ch. 07

Story Info
Rebecca swallows as much cum as Oscar can give her.
5.2k words
4.41
21.6k
31
0

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rmdexter
rmdexter
9,736 Followers

"I'm gonna sleep for a little while," Oscar said as he grabbed the sheet and started to pull it over him, "and then I'm gonna fuck that tight pussy of yours a few more times before we're done. You might wanta get some sleep too."

As contently exhausted as she was, Rebecca didn't want to let any of this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity go to waste. She looked up into Oscar's dark penetrating eyes as she started to slide down in the bed. "Would it be okay if I sucked on it while you slept?" She finished her question by placing a gentle kiss on the tip of the warm glans.

Oscar couldn't help the knowing smile that came over his face. "My little cocksucker can never get enough, can she? Well, go ahead, help yourself and, like I said earlier; I know my cock...as long as you keep sucking on it, it should stay hard for you. But right now, I'm gonna get a little shut-eye."

As Oscar pulled some of the sheet over his body and threw one arm over his eyes, Rebecca slid further down in the bed, lying on her stomach between his spread legs as she started to place tender kisses on the insides of his strong thighs. In less than a minute, she heard soft peaceful snuffling from above. Revelling in the time she'd have to worship his body at her leisure, she took his long heavy cock in her hand and gently rolled it all over her face, loving the warmth and feel of the heavy slab of meat against her skin.

"Mmm..." She purred like a contented cat as she closed her eyes and moved his beautiful big cock all over her face, the velvety-soft skin of his phallus feeling exquisite against her skin. She stroked it as she pressed it against her face, her fingertips tracing along the veiny shaft as she kissed every long inch of it.

After doing that, she slowly opened her mouth and slipped her lips over the spongy head, loving the feel of the sizable glans in her mouth. She worked up a mouthful of saliva and bathed the big flared knob, her tongue sliding luxuriously all over the enormous head. Sure enough, just as Oscar said, she felt his prick give a subtle pulse, and then it started getting harder. As her lips spread open as the shaft expanded, she started slowly bobbing her head, coating it with her hot spit as it grew and grew. Within just a minute or so, it was rock hard, the flared mushroom head filling her mouth all on its own. She could taste his delicious precum, the clingy cock-sap seeping into her mouth from the drooling tip.

"Let's just see," Rebecca whispered under her breath as she slipped her lips off his hard cock and drew back. She watched as it slowly retreated, the pulsing blood flowing back into his body. She glanced up, but he lay completely still, snuffling softly with his arm thrown over his eyes, sleeping soundly. When his cock had become completely dormant, she smiled to herself as she looked down on it as it lay across his thigh. Like she'd thought earlier, it looked like a sleeping python or anaconda, a deadly snake just waiting to wake up and go in search of another victim. Rebecca leaned in and rubbed his cock all over her face once more before starting to suck it again. It quickly stiffened under her working mouth, getting hard as a rock in no time flat. Again, she removed her mouth and sat back as his erection gradually receded, his flaccid member seeming to fall asleep, just like its owner.

Awestruck by this phenomenon, Rebecca did this a few more times, only now she'd suck it for a little longer each time, revelling in the steady stream of precum that flowed into her mouth as she sucked it. She couldn't believe how much precum he could produce. It was far more than the full load her husband shot when he ejaculated, and tastier too. To Rebecca it felt like a river of precum sluicing continuously onto her taste buds before she swallowed it down, loving the intensely masculine flavor.

"Ohhhnnn," she groaned softly under her breath as her hand got busy between her legs, her itchy pussy in need of relief. She got herself off twice as she continued to suck him, but still, he slept on. Finally, after her last twitching orgasm, she slipped her lips off the big mushroom head and kissed her way down the thrusting shaft, her eyes closing as she lay her head on his thigh. She was asleep before his diminishing erection totally receded, the heavy flaccid cock coming to rest on her face as she slept.

*

Rebecca awoke to brilliant sunshine streaming in from the windows and a strange sound filtering into her ears. It took her a few seconds to realize what had happened and why the blinds weren't closed. She rolled over to see that the bed was empty, and then it registered in her brain that the sound she was hearing was the shower running. She stretched like a jungle cat, her bones aching deliciously. She smiled to herself, feeling like a well-fucked woman for the first time in her life. She got up and made her way to the bathroom, peeling off the rest of the sexy blue lingerie. She found it curiously exciting to see that she'd been sleeping all that time with her high heels on, just as Oscar had asked her to do.

Rebecca felt herself light up with pleasure as she looked at Oscar standing under the shower, his body glistening as the pelting spray from the shower sluiced off his exquisite form. Fuck, his body is gorgeous, Rebecca thought to herself as she stood there and stared, her eyes taking in every flowing muscle and taut sinew of his masculine physique. She felt that looking at him was like getting hit with a wave of floodwater; there was just too much to take in all at one time, and it left you overwhelmed and gasping. As she watched, her hand travelled down her body and between her legs of its own accord, her fingers slipping into the slick pink petals of flesh. She couldn't believe how wet she'd gotten just looking at him.

He turned and spotted her watching, and then beckoned for her to join him. Rebecca entered the shower stall and went into his grasp, his long arms enveloping her as he pulled her close and kissed her. His slippery hands caressed her body as he kissed her hotly, his mouth pressing passionately against hers. Rebecca wanted to swoon and melt to the floor right there, his touch and warm kisses were that good.

"How are you feeling this morning?" Oscar asked as he finally drew back from the kiss and positioned her under the soothing spray.

"Good, really good," Rebecca said as she let the pelting water rain down on her, loving the feel of the hot pellets stinging her skin. "I'm a little sore, you know where, but I can honestly say I've never felt better in my entire life."

"That's nice to hear." Oscar took the soap and lathered up his hands before he started to caress her curvy form, working up a frothy lather as he manhandled every luscious curve and inviting valley.

"Mmm, that feels so good," Rebecca purred out as her own soapy hands went to his midsection, her slender fingers working their way down until she was once again stroking his heavy member. She looked down and wondered how he could walk around with something that big swinging between his legs without suffering from some kind 'penile whiplash', or something like that. Just the thought of that made her grin as her fingers continued their slow stroking, her hand opening further and further as the veiny shaft stiffened and expanded in her grasp.

"Since you're feeling good, are you ready to take some more cock?" Oscar asked playfully as his soapy fingers tweaked her nipples, causing Rebecca to squeal in delight.

"Oh god, yes."

"I'm glad. I think you found out last night that you've got a body made to take black cock. It's nice to hear that you want more."

The thought of what Oscar had just said made Rebecca shiver with excitement. He was exactly right, she felt like she had become addicted to black cock overnight and had no idea what she was going to do from here on out. Maybe she'd see what her son was packing? She'd seen him come out of a pool once where his bathing suit had clung suggestively to his package. He was definitely bigger down there than his father...A LOT BIGGER. But, for now, at least she still had Oscar for a little while longer. "I'd definitely like more," she replied, smiling as she cozied up to him and gave his rising prick a tender squeeze, "a lot more."

"You looked so sexy lying there asleep in that blue outfit and those high heels that I was tempted to jerk off all over you, but I figured I'd save it until you were awake and I let you use that pretty mouth of yours all over me again, you know, like you did yesterday."

"You mean when I licked that gorgeous bum of yours and rimmed you?" Rebecca asked with a coy smile, surprised at her own boldness.

"That's exactly what I mean. I can't wait to feel that tongue of yours working on my asshole again." Oscar took his index finger and slid it into her mouth.

Rebecca gazed into his dark eyes as she willfully closed her lips around the invading digit, her tongue playing over the long finger as she licked and sucked on it.

"Yeah, that's what I want," Oscar said as he pulled his finger noisily out of her mouth and stepped back. "I'm all done; you take your time and finish up. Make sure you get all cleaned up because I'm going back into that nice round bum of yours with my second load."

Rebecca instinctively clenched her sphincter as he spoke, remembering how scary and yet how wonderful it had felt when he'd filled her bowels with every inch of that thick hard cock the last time. Just the thought of it caused her to twinge in blissful anticipation. "You know, Oscar, I'm not leaving until tomorrow, so you're welcome to stay as long as you like."

Oscar smiled before moving in and giving her another tender kiss. "I'd love to, but I've got an important business dinner back in LA tonight. It's with some studio execs and a client of mine you'd recognize. But that's a little later." He pulled her in for another quick kiss as he squeezed her breast, his big hand cupping the impressive mound. "We've still got a fair bit of time left. I'll make sure to keep that belly of yours full of cum for most of the day."

Rebecca liked the sound of that. As Oscar left her on her own, she took care of all her business, making sure she was ready for whatever he had in mind next. She had one new item left from her purchases at the lingerie store, a shiny satin chemise in bright cherry red with delicate white lace trim. After fixing up her hair and makeup again, she donned the chemise, loving the feel of the cool satin as the soft bra cups molded themselves to her breasts, her big stiff nipples standing out proudly as they thrust forward against the cool fabric, dark shadows being cast beneath the prominent buds. She grabbed a red one from the bunch of scrunchies she'd bought and slipped it over her wrist before she left the bathroom.

"Do you like this?" Rebecca asked as she leaned against the bathroom door seductively, one leg angled provocatively as she looked over at Oscar. He was lying on his back in the middle of his bed, his long thick cock lying on the sheets between his spread legs. To Rebecca, it reminded her of an immense snake again, and she wanted that snake in her mouth. It had almost strangled her the last time he'd forced it down her throat, but she knew she'd do her best to take it all again, no matter if it killed her.

"It looks fantastic," Oscar said as he eyed Rebecca up and down hungrily. The bright red and white lace trim looked amazing against her golden skin. With the brilliant daytime Vegas sunlight streaming in through the windows, the shiny satin fabric caught the light spectacularly, emphasizing every lush curve of her mature body. Oscar loved the shadows that flowed invitingly over the shapely garment. Not only her thick stiff nipples, but the varied tones of light and dark as the curving swells of the immense shelf of her breasts cast an enticing shadow on her toned midsection.

"Beautiful," Oscar said softly as his eyes roamed down over her body. The soft satin triangles that molded themselves to her breasts gave way to the shimmering body of the chemise, which flowed out over her wide flared hips attractively before ending high on her thighs, just barely covering her treasured pussy. It had a teasing slit over her right thigh, the lacy trim parting over her leg with the cocked knee, showing a smooth expanse of her full lush thighs.

Rebecca watched his eyes go from her legs to her chest, and then he nodded at her breasts as he looked her in the eye. "Take one of those babies out." She did as he asked, hefting one big tit out of the shiny satin fabric and letting it settle on her chest. "Stroke it," he commanded. She obeyed instantly, her slender fingers caressing her breast, her thumb and forefinger rolling her nipple teasingly. As she did as he'd asked, she saw his cock start to rise off the bed, slowly stiffening and lifting as blood flowed into it. She knew she'd never get tired of seeing that, and wondered what it would be like to see her son's cock lift and harden as she posed for him. Maybe some day, maybe some day soon...

"Now the other," Oscar instructed. She did the same with her other breast, both of the heavy globes now on the outside of the chemise. She cupped it with one hand and stroked it with the other, her fingers toying with the nipple which was now stiff as a bullet.

"Lift it up and lick it," Oscar said, his own hand idly starting to stroke his stiffening member.

Rebecca kept her eyes locked on his as she took both hands and lifted one massive breast, lowering her mouth until her lips touched the protruding nipple. As Oscar watched, she extended her tongue and rolled it all around the strawberry-red button, letting off a little moan of pleasure as she bathed the rubbery bud with her warm saliva.

"Yeah, that's the way, don't forget the other one."

Rebecca lifted the other one to her mouth, only this time she sucked hard on the nipple. She lifted her head back, the red button clasped tightly between her lips, until she drew back far enough that it snapped free, the voluminous tit settling back into position on her chest, the swollen nipple bright red and shiny from her spit. As Oscar smiled and nodded, she did the same to her other breast, licking and sucking it as she felt her pussy start to cream like crazy. She knew how sensitive her breasts were, and with the sinful illicitness of the whole situation, she knew it wouldn't be long before her lips and mouth brought her off.

"That's enough for now," Oscar said, stopping her. "Put them back inside that pretty chemise. That's a beautiful rack you've got there, but I think they look even sexier when you're wearing something like that."

She did as he asked, stuffing her sizable mounds back into the chemise, adjusting the straps over her shoulders until her girls sat comfortably inside the cool satin, her nipples almost protruding right through the soft fabric, traces of her spit leaving dark stains as they soaked from her breasts into the satin.

"Okay, my pretty little cocksucker," Oscar said as he shifted back on the bed and leaned against the headboard, "come over here and do what you do best."

Flushed with arousal and knowing what Oscar expected of her, Rebecca whipped her hair up into a ponytail before she crawled onto the bed and made for the spot that had quickly become hers; on her knees between his widely-spread legs, with her mouth ready to service his big black cock.

*

He kept her there for close to an hour worshipping his cock, and his ass. Her lips and tongue never left his smooth black flesh for more than a few seconds as he used her mouth in every way possible. She spent just as much time with her lips and tongue servicing his tight little bumhole as she did slaving away at his huge cock and big heavy balls. As she worked away at him, her own hand was busy between her legs.

She had him on the brink of orgasm a number of times but he stopped her each time and had her slow down, but allowing her to keep her fingers plunging in and out of her juicy box until she came. She climaxed three times before he finally gave her what she wanted, a big mouthful of thick creamy cum. When he was finally ready to feed her, he had her kneel on the floor as he stood over her. With her face turned up in anticipation, he took his thrusting cock in hand and pointed it downwards, jerking off right into her waiting mouth.

As he filled her mouth over and over and she kept swallowing, Rebecca squealed with delight again as her fingers rubbed over her clit until she exploded, her whole body thrumming as she swallowed the huge gobs and thick ropes of sperm-laden cum he was spewing into her mouth.

She didn't have any respite when he was finished. He took her head in his hands and started fucking her face, his cock never losing one bit of its steely hardness. When he was ready, he pushed her onto her back on the bed and coated his surging prick with more of the Astroglide until it was glistening hotly. Kneeling between her thick spread thighs, he pushed her legs back to her shoulders before breaching her tight little sphincter once more.

"OH FUCK...YESSSSS!" Rebecca hissed loudly as, with one forceful push, Oscar sent every last inch deep into her clutching bowels.

Again, he took his time as he plundered her hot tight chute, turning her every way he wanted as he assaulted her back channel. After bringing her to one toe-curling release while he was fucking her face to face, he flipped her over and took her doggy style, burying his rampant prick high up into her steaming guts as his shaven groin slapped noisily against her curvy backside.

When she came that way, he pushed her right down on the bed until her sizable breasts were mashed against the sheets, the soft warm mounds squeezing out around her prone body. He fucked her ass good and hard, with the bed creaking and groaning in protest as he slammed her deep into the mattress.

She came twice in that position, drooling like a crazy woman as she clutched the sheets in a death grip, loving the feel of his huge cock filling her up. Oscar eventually pulled out and scrambled up until he was kneeling next to her face. She turned to face him as he grabbed her head and pulled her gaping mouth onto his throbbing cock. With his fingers entwined in her golden locks, he fed her another massive load, gob after gob and rope after rope flooding her mouth. Rebecca was so aroused that she came again as she swallowed, luxuriating in the blissful sensation of his thick warm cum sliding like liquid silk down her throat.

Temporarily satisfied, Oscar lay back next to her, his body gleaming with a fine sheen of sweat. "I think we could both do with some food," he said as he reached for the phone. "How about I order us some brunch?"

"I...I don't really feel hungry," Rebecca replied as she curled up against his side, her fingers automatically making their way to his spent member.

"I'm not surprised with all the cum you've swallowed," Oscar said as he waited for room service to answer. "I'll order you a little something anyway. A woman can't live on cum alone."

"Can I suck you again while we wait for the food to show up?"

"My...my, you are a hungry little cocksucker aren't you?" Oscar asked with a smile as he reached over and pushed her head towards his cock. She was already sucking his cock by the time the person came on the phone and he placed the order. He then laid back, his arms crossed behind his head as he let her have her way with his prodigious member.

Rebecca was in heaven as she sucked and licked at his cock, using all of her talent as she worshipped his huge prick. Both of them were surprised when his dick started to fill and stiffen.

"Geez girl, that mouth of yours should win the Nobel prize for cocksucking. You've got me almost ready to blow again."

rmdexter
rmdexter
9,736 Followers
12