MILF Night in Las Vegas Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Under Oscar's words of praise, Rebecca worked even harder, her lips and tongue working their magic. And just a minute of two before the food arrived, she was rewarded for her efforts, Oscar flooding her mouth with torrents of semen as he totally unloaded, firing volley after volley of viscous man-juice into her mouth. Again, he came for a long time and she eagerly swallowed every tasty morsel of his potent seed. Her belly felt full, and she could swear when she moved she could feel all the cum she'd swallowed sloshing around in there. She felt like she'd drank a gallon of the stuff since last night, but her taste buds still ached for more. When she was done sucking out the final drops, she gave a little burp as she pulled her mouth off his cock, a gleaming trickle of white cum sliding down her chin.

"That is some cum-breath you've got there, girl. No wonder you're not hungry."

The food arrived right after that, and while Oscar hungrily downed his scrambled eggs and sausage, Rebecca left her food untouched and was under the table eating a sausage of her own. Feeling replenished, and under Rebecca's skilful cocksucking, Oscar was soon ready to go again, his thrusting erection standing up proudly as Rebecca knelt between his legs and licked it from root to tip.

"Do you think I could have another one of those meat injections?" she asked playfully, her pussy itching with the need to be stuffed by his big black cock.

"You just had to ask, girl," Oscar replied as he took her by the hand and led her to the bed.

*

All fuelled up, Oscar fucked her within an inch of her life for the next two hours. Rebecca couldn't believe it as he put her in positions she never imagined, each time driving his huge cock deep into her drooling cunt over and over. She came too many times to count, but Oscar kept going, drilling her over and over. He fed her three more loads, fucking her until he was ready to shoot and then making sure she got every load in her mouth. He'd then grab her head and fuck her face until he was ready to go, and then find a different way to plunder each of her needy holes.

After coming for the third time in succession, he finally collapsed on the sheets beside her, both of them gasping from their exertions. Rebecca reached up and pushed some of the stray cum that had landed on her face from his last expulsion into her mouth, not wanting to miss a drop.

A few minutes later, Oscar started to get up. "I'm gonna take a shower, and then I've gotta go if I want to catch my flight to LA. I'd ask you to join me in the shower, but it kinda looks like you're not in any condition to move right now."

With her face still pressed against the sheets, Rebecca chuckled softly. "You're right about that. I've never felt so fucked out in my life. But it feels wonderful. Thank you so much."

"Well, it's kind of an obvious answer, but it's been my pleasure." Rebecca was surprised when he leaned over and kissed her tenderly on her head, tracing one longer finger affectionately over her cheek before turning and disappearing into the bathroom.

Rebecca felt her heart swell with emotion, never having felt more desired and more of a woman in her whole life. She knew if she died right there, she'd die a happy woman. Being with Oscar had been better than any fantasy she'd imagined, a dream come true. Her body felt numb from the many orgasms that had wracked it, each one making her shiver, twitch and shake in ecstasy as this gorgeous black man used his enormous cock to give her unimaginable pleasure.

By the time he came out of the shower, she'd recovered somewhat. She watched him, a contented smile on her face as he strode across the room and reached for his clothes. "I...I'm not sure how much time you have, but do you think I could suck it one more time before you go?"

With a quick glance at the time, a knowing wistful smile came over Oscar's face. "I think I still have a few minutes and, besides, how could I deny such a request from such a pretty lady?" He plopped himself in the big easy chair and slid forward, spreading his legs apart to give Rebecca full access.

With a blessed sigh of relief, Rebecca slid onto the floor and crawled over, ready to worship her black master. She felt her mouth salivating as she got closer, her eyes glued to his majestic manhood.

"Oh yeah, that's it, that's my good little cocksucker," Oscar said as he sat back and closed his eyes as her lips slipped over the head of his cock and she started to suck.

Fifteen minutes later, Rebecca made a nasty gargling sound as rope after rope of cum splashed over her tonsils and down her throat, more of Oscar's sperm finding a home in the pit of her stomach.

"Thank you so much for everything," she said as Oscar finished dressing and pulled on his suit jacket.

Oscar wrapped his arm around her and gave her a soft tender kiss, just what she needed at that moment. "Like I said before, it's been my pleasure." He let her go and reached inside his jacket. "I don't usually do this, but if you're ever back in Las Vegas or LA, give me a call."

Rebecca was surprised, but elated, when he handed her his business card. And then, after another quick kiss on her forehead and with a gentle stroke of her cheek, he was gone.

*

Rebecca took a long leisurely bath and then fell into a deep sleep for hours, finally awaking near the dinner hour feeling better than she'd felt in years. Despite all the cum she'd swallowed in the past twenty-four hours, she found herself hungry. She got dressed and was just about to go downstairs to find a restaurant when she remembered she'd turned her phone off before Oscar came to her room last night. She hurriedly turned it on.

There was nothing from her husband, which didn't surprise her. She was thrilled to see three messages from her son, each one saying that he hoped she was having a good time, that he was missing her, and that he looked forward to having her back home. She looked at his typed words "missing you terribly" and thought about her conversation with Oscar, about the feelings she was having about her hunky son. The more she thought about it, the more she knew it was getting harder for her to deny those feelings.

And look what had happened when she'd finally summoned up the courage to act upon her fantasy to be with a black man. How amazing had that been...could it be the same with her son? She had the feeling it definitely could be. She thought of the new lingerie she'd just purchased, and wondered which outfit her son would like best? Maybe the virginal white of the bridal lingerie? Yes, that would be the perfect thing for an 18-year old's first time.

Rebecca was startled when the phone buzzed in her hand, an actual call coming through, not just a text. She looked down at the sender and saw it was a good friend of hers from work, Holly. She quickly accepted the call and hit the 'Speaker' button. "Hi Holly, what's up?"

"Hey girl, how are things going in Sin City? Are you behaving yourself?"

If only you knew, Rebecca thought to herself. "I'll never tell," she replied with a laugh. "But things are good, I'm having an amazing time. This place has everything that you'd ever want." Like a big black cock to keep you stuffed all night long.

"That's great. You deserved it. You've been working so hard."

"Thanks."

"That's kind of why I called. I've got some good news. I think Derek's going to tell you when you get back to the office, but I just couldn't wait."

"What are you talking about?" Rebecca asked, her curiosity piqued.

"Apparently the association loved your presentation so much that they specifically asked for you to come back next year."

Rebecca felt herself swell with pride. "I'm so surprised, but that's great." She then thought about what had happened in the last twenty-four hours. "Is it...is it going to be here in Las Vegas again?" she asked hopefully.

"Uh no, it's not." Rebecca felt her shoulders slump before Holly continued. "But I think you might like this even better. It's at a fancy five-star all-inclusive resort in Jamaica. Doesn't that sound incredible?"

Jamaica? Yes, that might be just about perfect, Rebecca thought as her mind conjured up images of scores of hunky black men with huge cocks, all waiting to service mature white women. "That sounds wonderful, Holly."

"I just wanted to let you know. That's so great for you. I'll see you on Monday."

"Thanks for calling, and yes, that's fantastic news. See you later."

Rebecca couldn't keep the smile off her face as she thought about it...Jamaica! Between what she had in mind for her son, and with Jamaica on the horizon, she had a lot to look forward to...but that's a different story...or two!

THE END

12