MILF on the Market

Story Info
An old acquaintance blackmails the mature bbw realtor.
2.3k words
4.22
19.4k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm Derek and had seen a high school crush the other day. But it wasn't a girl I went to school with, it was her mother. I saw her at TJ Maxx purchasing some pantyhose.

Her name is Mary, but I called her Mrs. Cote. She was about 5'5" in heels and was pushing mid to late 50's at this point. She was wearing a brides maids type dress that squeezed her large breasts together making them pour out and created some never ending cleavage. Her daughter Jessica, who I dated in high school, was getting married to her college boyfriend and she was dressed for the occasion.

Her face was aged a bit with crows feet around the eyes, rosy plump cheeks, and a double chin. She had a toothy smile and a pointy upturned nose. Thin lips and she was fairly pale with blue eyes.

She gave me a hug after our exchange and handed me her realtor card. She mentioned to contact her if I was ever in the market for a new house. I watched her sway her maternal hips left to right as she clanked her heels towards the register.

I remembered where Mrs. Cote lived when I was dating her daughter so I decided to stop by her house that night after the wedding. I was peeping in her window at night and noticed that Mr. Cote wasn't there. It was just her in the master bedroom peeling that skin tight wedding dress off her ample bosom and dimple covered buttocks. Then she began pulling her pantyhose down her thick thighs. I started jerking off as she stood there in front of the full length mirror with just her bra and granny panties on. After seeing her in the window, I knew I had to see her in person again,

I made an appointment with Mrs. Cote that following Sunday for a private showing of a house only a couple miles from where I lived. I waited in the driveway for a few minutes and then received Mrs. Cote's text saying she was running a little late after her spin class.

While I was waiting I flashbacked to 15 years ago when I was in high school she was about 250 lbs and was big all over, but still had a pretty face. I would always sneak a glance down her blouse whenever she came to watch her daughters soccer games. I'd grab the bleacher seats directly behind her to get the best view and then go home to beat off to her voluptuous image that same night. Since then, she had to have lost at least 50 pounds mostly around the midsection and arms and kept most of her weight in the top and bottom areas.

Mrs. Cote finally pulled into the driveway in a fairly beat up Chrysler caravan. She had her grayish light brown hair up in a clip. She was wearing see through black capri leggings that went down to her mid calf and sandals that had a small heel to them. Her black v-neck T-shirt was tight, but only showed the top of her cleavage. Even with a bra her tits were still hanging down to almost her stomach. Her glasses were round and gold framed which hung off the top of her cleavage.

She seemed frazzled. "Sorry I'm late! I just got out of my spin class and didn't even have time to take a shower. I probably smell horrible!"

"No worries. You're fine!" I said in a reassuring tone as I followed her into the house. I could tell she used a generous amount of perfume and lotion to disguise any body odor from her workout.

We caught up with our lives while she gave me the tour of the coloniel style house. Her husband apparently had cheated on her a year or so ago and she found out. It was with a women on Ashley Madison and she was thin, blonde, and was much younger than Mrs. Cote. His mistress had D cup tits that he bought for her and when she divorced him, she began working out to shed some pounds which was noticeable.

I congratulated her on the weight loss and she replied, "I'm nowhere near the weight I want to be."

"If you ask me it's all in the right places."

"Oh stop it, Derek!" As she slapped my arm in a playful way.

We went to the kitchen next, which she had staged with cookies out on a platter. It smelled like apple pie from the plug in air freshener making it feel homey.

Mrs. Cote noticed me taking in the aroma. "I probably should have made it a beer smell to grab your attention haha." She giggled.

She kept bending over to show me the lower drawers in the kitchen and I could see the outline of her panties riding up into her deep asscrack.

After Mrs. Cote finished the tour of the house she could tell I wasn't interested. She sat on the couch and her boobs would not stop jiggling and the cushions sank in a bit. I sat right next to her as she proceeded to cross her legs towards me which was a good sign.

"Be honest are you even looking for a new home?"

"Well...no I'm not." I scrunched my face trying to be cute.

"So why are we even here then?" She seemed annoyed.

"To be honest, I saw you at TJ Maxx and I wanted to see...those again." I looked down at her heaving chest.

"See what again? My tits?"

"Yes?" I gently grabbed her shoulders to spin her around. And...that." I pointed at her massive wobbly ass cheeks.

"And my big ass?"

"You're a hot piece of ass, Mrs. Cote. A MILF that needs to realize her body is perfect the way it is."

"Oh shut up. My husband left me for a toothpick. You guys dont find bigger women attractive."

"So you're not going to buy the house?" She reconfirmed, as she started walking towards the door.

I quickly responded, "It depends...do you come with the closing?"

"If I said yes, would you put in an offer?"

"Yes I would."

She cackled, "you're kidding, right?"

"Mrs. Cote, I'd even take just an hour of having my way with you."

She was shocked, but didn't seem offended. "I'm sorry, hun. I'm flattered, but I can't. It would be too weird since you dated my daughter."

I wasn't actually going to put an offer on the house, but was curious how she'd respond.

As we stood there processing this indecent proposal, I noticed her tights had white crusted stains that traveled down her thigh. It looked like glue that dripped down and dissolved. Her upper chest and cleavage was also glistening which appeared to be from a fresh coat of jizz. I immediately called her out on it.

"You didn't just come from spin did you? You gave some lucky guy a tug job."

"What?! No! Why would do you think that?"

"You clearly have cum stains on those leggings from when this stranger came on your tits which drizzled down to your thighs. So who is this guy?"

"Ok fine! It's my daughters new father in-law and I feel just awful. This affair started a week ago when he came to my hotel room the night of the wedding looking to have a night cap. I was alone and figured I'd take him up on it. We had a few drinks, some laughs and...well...you know the rest. Can you keep a secret?"

"How about you give me the same treatment he's been getting from you and my mouth stays shut?"

Mrs. Cote was thinking about it and inched her way closer to me. She gave a devilish smile before she complied. "Fine, but let's just make this quick." Then she slowly backed her wide jiggly ass into my cock and tilted her head back. "Wow you're really hard, hun."

I planted both of my hands on each of her jello like ass cheeks. As I was grinding her she let out a moan. "Mmm yeah. Is this what you've been waiting to do all these years?"

"Oh there's more I want to do to you."

I started kissing her neck and then pulled her leggings down over her extra large rear. I groped her creamy white ass before giving it a slap. Seeing that thing wobble got me even harder. She reached behind her rear and began jerking and squeezing my dick. I unzipped my pants and she yanked my 5 incher out. "Oh yeah baby! You're throbbing cock is so hard!"

I spread her ass cheeks apart and wedged my cock between them. My cock disappeared when I released her cheeks. I blurted out, "Fuck! Your fat ass feels so good!"

I rubbed her clit at first and then shoved two fingers in her pussy and my pinky made it's way into her ass. I sped up my motions in and out until her body slightly convulsed as she orgasmed.

I bent her over immediately after she climaxed and maneuvered my cock into her wet pussy. My thumb was on her asshole as I pumped her furiously, speeding up my thrusts in and out of her pussy.

She turned back towards me. "I can't believe I fucked two guys in one day. You must think I'm a slut!"

"You're definitely a plump slut that's built to please!"

I pushed her shirt up over her bra encased tits and started massaging them. I had then remembered that they were just coated in another man's jizz not too long ago. At this point I didn't care. I gave her enormous ass a few more slaps leaving a pink handprint on her creamy white canvas.

"Oh yeah baby! I love that hard cock. Keep pumping me harder!"

"Oh shit! Your fat ass was begging to get fucked!" I yelled over her moaning while pulling her hair back forcefully. She was moaning loudly as I started to massage her tits with my other hand.

Every time I thrusted into her sizable ass it made a loud clapping sound. It was at least 50 inches wide and was a bit sticky from all the perspiration.

I pulled out and positioned her so she was laying on her back. She spread her legs eagerly waiting to get fucked missionary style. I slid my member back in continuing to use this MILF like the submissive slut she is. I shoved my hands under her now sweaty ass and then snuck four fingers into her asscrack. "Oh yeah baby! I love your hand wedged in between my ass. I can feel your wedding ring!"

"You like getting fucked by married men, huh?"

"Mmmm that's right hun! I'm a big slut! Your wife would be so jealous if she found out!"

Our bodies were both covered in sweat and you could really smell that dried cum on her tits now.

"God damn you're a good fuck! Your body was made to satisfy a lot of men."

"Mmmm yeah baby! I wish I was sucking and jerking off a couple of hard cocks while you fucked me!"

"Oh fuck yeah! Where do you want me to cum?"

"Cum on my big jugs baby!"

I removed my cock from her pussy and she got down on her knees. I moved closer to her pointing my cock towards her upper chest. She spit on my rock hard dick and jerked it quickly. "Come on hun! You know want to cum all over my big saggy tits!"

"Here it comes! Take it all you fuckin' slut!"

I quickly shot 5 milky streams of cum all over her bra and tits. We were both out of breath. She leaned over, "So how do I look with my tits drenched in your cum?" My cum was still dripping down her saggy breasts down to her thick thighs. She started rubbing my cum all over her chest until it made a creamy paste.

"You look so hot covered in my jizz. I hadn't jerked off since I saw you a week ago!"

"I can tell!" She laughed out loud.

"Those tits are huge. How big are they?"

She smiled, knowing I've probably been waiting to ask her this since we recently connected. "This cum covered bra I'm wearing is a 38G." She started tugging my semi-hard cock. "Do you have another hot load for me?"

"You bet I do! Keep jerking that cock, Mary!" We both looked at each other and realized I just called her, Mary instead of Mrs. Cote. At this point it would be weird to call her Mrs. Cote after the adult fun we just had.

She looked at me with her lust filled blue eyes. "Oh yeah Derek! Does this turn you on? Me being a slutty mom and already covered in cum from two different guys!"

"Oh yeah, Mary! My cock is so fucking hard just looking at you acting all slutty!"

"Mmmm yeah, hun! Come on! Give it to me!"

"Oh fuck I'm gonna cum!"

"Oh god I'm such a slut! Mmm yeah! Cover my huge jugs and bra in your cum baby!

Ropes of jizz hit her neck and the top of her breasts. She didn't move as we both watched my cum to continue to drip down her cleavage and off her bra. "Oh my, Derek. I'm soaked in your hot cum!

"Don't wash that bra. I want you to wear it again when you go out in public." I commanded.

She laughed, "I'll wear it to the grocery store and see if anyone can tell I was just used by two men today."

We quickly got dressed as she had another showing to get to. As we walked out the front door she turned to me and said, "Maybe you and Jess' father in law can both have me at the same time. Does next Saturday work?"

"Absolutely! I can't wait to fuck that fat ass again!" I eagerly exclaimed as I slapped her plump ass out the door.