All Comments on 'MILF Spanked by Son-in-law'

by Amavoyeur

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Tcs1956Tcs1956over 2 years ago

What a beautiful story! I had a mother in law once who made it clear that I should compare her to her daughter, in bed. She said “I’m older and I might be able to do things for you that Mitzi can’t. Just consider me a Mother in Law with benefits.” Eventually I ended up making love to Mitzi…my eventual wife, Melissa, her very young little sister and Nancy, their mother.

Thank you for reminding me of a lot of good years with tons of amazing sex with these three…and a few others we shared with!

bucco40bucco40over 2 years ago

More chapters are needed for this series most definitely.

UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518over 2 years ago

Interesting story, and I didn’t see things unfolding the way they did, which is good. I found myself wondering how the step father could be sleeping through all the goings on, but found out that he may not have been! We’ll done.

AmavoyeurAmavoyeurover 2 years agoAuthor

It took me three attempts to get this story passed by Literotica. Possibly spelling or punctuation? If you see a bad mistake, please leave a comment. Any general comments are also appreciated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story, well written, and highly readable. I’m a Lit editor, and sympathise with your rejections. It’s highly frustrating but there are a few Lit mods who reject because they don’t read the story properly (often an under age thing), and some who reject for bad use of punctuation, particularly quotes. I wouldn’t mind, but you see stories with huge problems which are let through. Yours met all the rules, so please keep writing.

Dream59Dream59about 2 years ago

I thought it was pretty good. Keep it up.

AmavoyeurAmavoyeurabout 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you all. I'm working on my next story. Take a look at my past stories and immerse yourselves into something different!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Thought it was hot as hell made Me Hard. Something and I would like to try sometime.

Gym52Gym5210 months ago

An excellent plotline, beautifully executed into a very readable story. Keep writing and enjoy yourself.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Ok so it's clear Jeremy and Nova doesn't love each other and it's clear Jeremy is not a man cause a man will not sleep with someone who is not his wife or girlfriend and he will never share his wife or girlfriend and Nova is just a two bit slut like her mother who will fuck anyone rather Jeremy wants her to or not there just using facts other

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

If you write similar stories include more spanking.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous