MILF Spanked by Son-in-law

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You realize, of course," said Jeremy, "that you must remain still. Any movement during the punishment is not allowed. Understand?"

Laura took deep breaths, nodded her head and noticed Nova on the other side in her bunk looking at her mother.

Jeremy continued in his deep voice, "And if you do move, it means more spanking. Agreed?"

Love juice trickled out of Laura's pussy. She knew a dribble had escaped and connected to the bottom sheet between her legs. She had difficulty breathing but managed to reply, "Yes."

The second smack landed in the same place on her bottom. It stung and left a pink heat mark.

She counted to four before the next smack which seemed harder this time. The sting lasted longer. She was aware that Brian had come down from his top bunk but, strangely, she wanted Jeremy to continue. The fourth spank hit her bottom. It forced a soft yelp from her and Laura wondered if the others would intervene. She turned her head slightly towards them.

The fifth slap came at the same time as she saw Brian standing next to the other bunk, his bareback towards Laura indicated that he stood in front of Nova whose face wasn't visible anymore. Laura juddered at the impact from the smack and lost her balance, falling forward with her head into the sheets and her bottom in the air. She felt Jeremy pull her back onto all fours again.

He said, "Because you moved, your penance is a further two spanks."

Laura forced herself to stop shaking. The sixth smack landed on the other cheek of her bum. The way Jeremy didn't remove his hand straight away but, instead, drew his palm across her pussy, meant that he'd feel her wetness. She turned her head to look for the other two people. Brian's pajama bottoms had fallen to his ankles, his bare bottom in view which meant he still faced Nova.

Laura shut her eyes in confusion at the same time as the seventh smack hit her bum. One more slap she thought and opened her eyes. She saw Nova's legs over the side of her bunk and placed either side of Brian's bare hips. The position was unreal as Laura realized that her daughter was sucking her stepfather's cock, the erection of a man she called 'Daddy'.

She hardly noticed the eighth and final spanking punishment. Jeremy's words took her mind away from thinking about Brian and Nova. "I'm taking your panties completely off," Jeremy said. "And you are to remain in your kneeling position."

She lifted each of her knees to enable the panties to disappear.

She felt the bunk move indicating that her son-in-law had got behind her, Strong hands directed her to spread her legs. One of his hands gripped her hair and she arched backwards. Nothing was said as the train gently swayed. Jeremy's grip kept her face to the top end of her bunk. Her hearing became more acute and the rhythm of Brian's hips slapping against Nova's face seemed to be clear.

She had no time to digest the true meaning of what they were doing because Jeremy's cock nestled at the opening of her pussy. "You are very wet," said Jeremy. "You want me. Don't you?"

The gurgled voice came from Laura, "Yes."

"I might be too big for you. Stay still."

The tip of his cock, the large head, nestled at her vulva and opened her pussy. In one steady, 3-second penetration, his cock sank into her pussy. It felt to Laura as though she had opened wider for him, her slickness and love juice coated his cock to ease the insertion, her vagina wall wrapped around him.

He stopped, held himself still without moving, with his cock inserted. Laura was grateful as it gave her time to get used to Jeremy's thickness. Meanwhile, the noise from the others of saliva and panting were the only sounds as Jeremy behind her withdrew slowly, inch by inch until he was out. He said, "Sit with your back upright against the head of your bed."

She crawled and turned over to move herself into a sitting position with the pillow behind her back. Jeremy was naked. He lifted Laura's top over her head and knelt in front of Laura, between her legs, his head touched the bunk above. By gently fisting her hair, Jeremy was able to angle his cock in her face. "Lick and tell me the flavor on my cock."

By directing her head and adjusting his hips, he was able to have Laura lick down his shaft and taste and smell the musky scent. "Sweet with a hint of salt," she murmured as she licked her lips.

Jeremy played with her. He directed his wet cock over her ears and cheeks, a little between her lips and then he turned Laura's head to look at the next bunk. "Do you see," said Jeremy, "what Brian is now doing to Nova?"

Laura blinked but couldn't put it into words.

Jeremy explained, "Nova has always wanted to be taken in the bum, up her arse. The problem has been me because I'm too big." Jeremy paused giving time for Laura to watch. She couldn't say anything because Jeremy was pushing his erection all over her mouth. The sensations from his cock and the image on the next bunk, caused Laura to become more turned-on than ever before. Brian had never hinted he would bum-fuck anybody but here he was doing it to Nova.

Jeremy spoke, "Nova regards Brian as her dad. It's nice to see how she has allowed him to fuck her anus for her first time. Her dad is taking her virginity. She'll climax soon, I can tell."

Laura wanted to watch more but Jeremy turned her head to face him and eased his cock into her mouth. The way he did it and the care he took meant that Laura trusted her son-in-law completely. All her concentration and senses were focused on accepting Jeremy into her throat. Precum leaked down the back of her throat. She loved the way his balls nudged her chin as he fucked. Her hands held his balls to feel the weight that seemed heavy to her. After a few minutes, he pulled out his cock and Jeremy spread his fingers through her hair and turned her face again to watch her daughter.

Nova seemed to be in a world of her own, judging by the moans and calls for more. Laura whispered to Jeremy, "Don't you get jealous to see another man with your wife?"

"It's not any man. It's Brian, her father and I trust him." Jeremy kissed the top of Laura's head. "Nova and I talk about other people in fantasy," said Jeremy, "but we've both expressed a deeper interest in you and Brian. You see, I've said to Nova that I have this fantasy to make love to her mother. So we got talking and it evolved into anal sex which intrigued Nova but with who? Again, who to trust? Someone who can keep a secret. Someone with a smaller cock than me."

"How did you know Brian has a smaller cock?"

"We played tennis. In the changing room, I noticed."

Laura witnessed Nova and Brian climaxing together as they groaned and encouraged each other. Brian finished with a gasp and Nova rolled over on her back. They kissed, their tongues danced together, his hand cupped her jaw.

Jeremy pulled Laura's hips to lie flat on her back while he positioned himself between her legs. As he lifted her hips Jeremy slid his cock into her pussy. The tight sensation soon went away as Jeremy went in further and further. In less than a minute, together they worked out a rhythm that enabled him to go deeper gradually with each thrust.

It felt erotic to Laura to have her daughter and hubby watch them from the other bunk. Laura turned her head and Nova made eye contact and it felt that mother and daughter had a genuine connection and understanding with their sexual desires. As Laura became more and more lost in her growing orgasm she closed her eyes and let the feelings take charge of her body. Jeremy was certainly hitting the deepest parts of her vagina when Laura came with a yell, "Oh I'm coming so hard. Oh yes. Don't stop!" Her stomach clenched and then the sensations took over her body before she squirted love juice.

Jeremy was near to coming. "Oh Laura, this is so good. I can't hold back. Do you want me?" He sounded desperate.

Her sensitive pussy was almost too much but suddenly Laura felt another climax coming for her. Automatically, her muscles surrounding Jeremy's cock began to contract, to squeeze him, pump him for his seed. She cried out. A hand cupped her jaw and Laura opened her eyes to see Nova kissing her forehead, her cheeks and ears. Words of encouragement from her daughter took Laura over the edge into a final climax. The two girls kissed, their lips melting and their mouths opening for each other. The orgasm seemed never-ending for Laura at the intensity of having her daughter hold her while Jeremy powered his ejaculation.

"I can feel him," groaned Laura. "His expansion inside me, his gushing." She couldn't talk further because Nova had kissed her, their tongues caressing each other.

Suddenly their bodies stilled and everyone started laughing with relief including Brian. Jeremy lay down beside and behind Laura. Nova and Brian knelt on the floor and leaned on the bunk mattress. They were all naked and the smell of sex permeated the air. Laura held Nova's hands and said with some concern, "How do you feel having seen your husband make love to me?"

"I think," said Nova, "it was lovely and I'm a converted voyeur. It was beautiful to watch you both and I'm not jealous or worried that Jeremy might run off with you." She smiled at her mum. "Did you mind daddy and me together?"

"I was a little surprised that my daughter wanted Brian who has always adopted the role of the father ever since you were a baby."

"I wanted sex in a certain way, to try it out. I asked daddy to do it and he did!" She giggled and turned to Brian. "We talked while we watched you two. We both want to do it again. Does that sound bad, Mum?"

Brian smiled encouragement and Laura said, "It's taboo of course but I'm okay with it." She realized that their joint holiday was going to be a lot more wife swapping. "How do you feel, Brian, with Jeremy and me? Are you concerned I might like a younger man sometimes?"

"Providing," said Brian, "we do this together and nobody is left out. If we adopt free love it needs to be in the open. We can't have secrets. If we do things together I think the shared intimacy between us will work."

Jeremy nodded. "I agree with Brian. We all have fantasies. Wouldn't it be lovely to be able to share those between us? Our holiday could be one of discovery and fulfillment." He nibbled Laura's earlobe. "I'm going to force my mother-in-law to reveal her deepest desires."

"Ohhh," said Nova. "There's a lot more I want from daddy. But I can let you all into a secret now." The others waited for Nova to continue. "I have an itch to try bisexual. Does that shock you?"

Brian said, "Jeremy and I can watch."

"Exactly," said Nova who extended her hand to touch her mum. "Do you mind?"

There was a few seconds of silence before Laura said, "Well, well. I never suspected that. I guess I can try but I've never done it with another woman. And our husbands are going to watch! Help."

The men chuckled. "Can we film you both?" asked Jeremy.

Both girls said, "Absolutely not."

They all agreed they should get some sleep and they returned to their bunks. Laura let her mind wander for a short while as thoughts scooted across her brain. Being dominated and spanked by Jeremy was erotic. Holding hands with her daughter while Jeremy fucked her was erotic. Watching another couple and being watched during sex was erotic. Could she go through with a girl-on-girl fuck was an unknown but Laura would keep an open mind. She fell asleep.

12