MILF Support Ch. 01 - Just Plug It In

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Oh, fuck, yes,' Shelley gasped. 'Yes, yes.'

Kieran kept his tongue inside her, moving with a steady pattern as Shelley's body moved more and more, her breathing louder and more ragged. She clutched his head, pushing his mouth against her. Her other hand covered Kieran's hand at her breast, so they both squeezed.

Kieran could feel the movement of her body, the taste of her as his mouth grew more and more slick with her juices. Her moans grew more and more hitched. When he thought she couldn't take it anymore, he gave her pussy one final lick, found her clit with his mouth, and began to suck.

Shelley screamed, her hips bucking against Kieran. He held onto her hips and kept his lips locked around her clit as Shelley thrashed under him, her cries of ecstasy filling the room.

'Oh, that was so good,' Shelley panted, pulling him up from between her legs. She kissed him hard, tasting herself on his mouth. His rock hard cock was waiting for her hand, and she rubbed it against her wet pussy. Kieran grunted at the feeling against the tip of his cock, making Shelley smile. She pushed herself up, and made Kieran lie down.

'It's been a long time since I came like that,' Shelley smiled, straddling him. She moved her hips, grinding against Kieran's cock, sliding up the length of it and then back down. Faster as she went to the tip of his cock, and slowly as she backed down. Faster, then slow. 'I think I should say thank you. Don't you?'

Before Kieran could say anything - and it would have taken him a few seconds to put the words together right now - Shelley lifted herself just a few inches and slipped Kieran inside her.

Kieran groaned as Shelley's wet pussy enveloped him. She bore down with her full weight and began to move rhythmically back and forth.

'Aw, fuck,' Kieran grunted. He reached up and cupped her full breasts, teasing the nipples with his thumbs. Shelley moaned softly, leaned back, and began to massage his balls as she rode him.

Their bodies moved together, finding a rhythm; every time Shelley moved back, Kieran thrust up to keep the full length of his cock inside her. The pace became more frantic, Shelley moving faster and faster, Kieran fucking her with harder and harder strokes. He began to gasp; Shelley made soft keening noises. A rose coloured flush started in the center of Kieran's chest; sweat glistened between Shelley's breasts.

''You're incredible,' Kieran gasped.

Shelley squealed as Kieran entered her particularly hard and collapsed on his chest. 'Don't stop,' she growled into his ear. Her teeth gripped his ear lobe, a sharp bite, and let go. 'Fuck me with that young cock. Fuck this pussy.'

Kieran entered Shelley with short, hard strokes, penetrating as deep into her as he could. Shelley's moans of pleasure filled the bedroom as she started to meet every one of Keiran's thrusts by moving back against his cock. Without thinking, without remembering the poor reception the only other time he tried this, Kieran slapped Shelley's ass as he fucked her.

Shelley screamed, a short one of surprise, and responded grinding down even harder. 'I want you to cum inside me,' she groaned, slamming down on him. 'I want you cum.'

And he did, his cock spasming inside her eager pussy with beautiful release. Shelley gasped, a happy, high sound, mixing with the more primal, guttural groan of Kieran. His ass clenched as his prick spasmed again, more cum leaking out, and then one final time, the point where their bodies met even more slick.

Kieran collapsed, letting out a long sigh. Shelley lay on top of him, not moving so his still hard cock stayed inside her.

'Holy hell, that was amazing,' Kieran said, trying to catch his breath.

'Mmm, I'm glad you enjoyed it, too,' Shelley murmured, snuggling against chest.

'That's an understatement.' Kieran wrapped an arm around SHelley's shoulder. 'Even though it was the end of the day, I'm really glad I took this ticket.'

Shelley laughed. 'Me, too. Horny MILF meets cute IT guy...I couldn't have asked for anything better.'

'Right place, right place for me, huh?'

'Pretty much.' Shelley smiled.

'Hey, wait a minute.' Kieran got up on his elbows. 'Was your laptop actually giving you trouble?'

'Yup, just right place, right time,' Shelley said, looking up at him, eyes twinkling.

Kieran put on a wounded expression and lay back down. 'You seduced me! I feel so used.'

'Well, get used to it young man.' Shelley tapped him on the chest. 'I have a feeling that my computer is going to just keep giving me trouble.'

'Ma'am -' Kieran laughed and caught Shelley's hands as she tried to slap him. 'Ma'am, I'll be more than happy to help'

12