MILF Support Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'I think you're turned on...but there's only one way to really tell.' Kieran worked his fingers under her panties and teased the lips of her vagina. The skinwas hot, and wet.

'So you believe me now?' Denise turned around, her hand working on his cock slightly faster. She glanced down and smiled. Drops of pre-cum glistened on the head of his cock. She rubbed it against her pussy, against the silk of her thong and hot, ready flesh. 'And it seems like you're enjoying it, too.' She let go of his cock, and put her hands on her hips. Kieran continued to rub his cock against the lips of her pussy, grinning at her. 'You want to see my tits, don't you?' Without waiting for an answer, Denise pulled her blouse over her head in one smooth motion, then reached behind her to unhook her bra and reveal small, but firm breasts. She showed them off for Kieran. 'What do you think?'

Kieran laughed and cupped her breasts with his hands. Denise sighed and closed her eyes. Her hand returned to Kieran's cock. 'Twist the nipples a little,' she whispered, her hand moving faster. She spread her legs a little and started to rub the tip of his cock against the opening of her pussy.

Kieran obliged and squeezed the hard, black nipple. Denise moaned and pulled on his cock. The lips of her pussy parted for him, getting the head of his dick slick with her juices.

'Just a little harder.' Denis gasped and arched her back as Kieran squeezed her nipples more firmly. Her thighs closed around his cock. 'Yes, just like that!' Her hands slipped under Kieran's shirt and began to play with his nipples in an identical manner. The sharp pain surprised Kieran momentarily, but then, surprisingly, began to feel good. He gripped her ass and slid his cock between her legs faster, her wet pussy sliding along him.

'What are you waiting for?' Denise moaned.

Kieran didn't need another hint. He lifted her up put her down on the desk. Denise sighed and leaned back on elbows, smiling up at him as he took off his shirt. She spread her legs, the pink lips of her pussy contrasting against her caramel skin and blank panties. She murmured, 'Are you going to make me ask again?'

They both groaned as Kieran slowly entered her, parting the lips of her pussy and sliding into her wet opening. He paused after he was fully in her, and then pulled his cock back until he was barely inside her.

'Fuck me just like that,' Denise sighed, lying back. She put her arms behind her, making her breasts perk up firm and full, and gripped the edge of the desk. 'Nice and slow. Nice and deep.'

The song changed again, a mid-temp beat, and Kieran found his hips working to the rhythm. He paid heed to Denise's wish and moved his cock with long, slow strokes, pausing every time he was fully in her. He bent over slightly so his pubic bone would rub against Denise's clit, and added an extra thrust. Denise gasped every time, her breathing becoming more and more shallow. She arched her back again, and Kieran put a hand on her inviting breasts, massaging with good pressure.

'You know a couple of tricks, don't you?' Denise managed to get out.

Kieran just grinned at her and Denise closed her eyes, a hand drifting to the point where their bodies met. Her fingers found her clit. Kieran began to move his hips faster and faster, fucking Denise with shorter and harder strokes. She didn't complain; instead, the hand at her pussy started moving faster.

'You look so hot.' Kieran couldn't take his eyes off body; the hand working at clit, hips that moved to meet his every thrust, breasts that heaved as her breathing grew faster. He grasped her waist and pushed as hard as he could into her waiting pussy. Denise gasped and wrapped her legs around him, holding him deep inside her.

'Oh, fuck, yes, you're cock feels so good,' she moaned. Her hips moved against him, faster and faster, so she was fucking him now. 'Feels so good in me.' Beads of sweat appeared between her breasts as her body moved more and more. Her hands gripped the edge of the edge of the desk so hard Kieran could see the knuckles turn white. Fighting against her legs, Kieran continued to drive into Denise as moans grew shorter and louder. Her legs gripped him even tighter, so all Kieran could do grind against her pussy. He pictured his cock moving like a wave inside Denise, up and down, even though he could barely pull out an inch she was holding him so tight.

It seemed to be working, though; a small shiver appeared in Denise's movements, and they grew larger as Denise's moans got louder.

'Oh, yes,' she gasped. Her hips bucked against him, once, twice, three times, each time getting stronger. 'Oh, fuck, yes!' She spasmed against him one more time, and then her legs grew limp and dropped away from him. She let go of the desk and traced a finger down her chest, between her breasts, a small smile on her face. Her eyes opened and she smiled a lazy smile at Kieran. 'You drove all those college girls wild, didn't you?'

Kieran just shrugged. In reality, there had only been a couple of girls in college, and one of those was nothing more than a drunken fumbling that ended quickly. But thing weren't ending quickly now; he was still rock hard in Denise, and moving with easy, languid strokes. Denise sighed and closed her eyes; it didn't look like she was done either. Kieran leaned forward and whispered into her ear. 'Turn over. I want to see that ass when I fuck you.'

'Naughty boy,' Denise whispered, but she gave him a sexy smile and slid off the desk. Slowly, exaggerating her moves, she turned around, looking at him over her shoulder. Ankles crossed, she bent over at the waist. 'Is this what you wanted to see?'

The curve of her hips and ass made a heart shape in front of him. Kieran stepped forward and grabbed her by the waist, running his hands over her ass, squeezing. He rubbed the head of his cock, which was still wet with her juices, up and down her ass crack. Denise growled, but it was a somehow happy sound in the back of her throat. She uncrossed her legs and pushed back him, the wet opening of her pussy brushing the head of his dick.

Kieran knelt slightly to get in position and let Denise back herself onto his cock.

'Fuck, that feels good,' Kieran groaned, pushing forward, hand on the small of her back. In and out, he slipped his cock, watching the eager lips of her pussy grip his member as they fucked. Denise moaned and reached between her legs, searching for her clit again. The sound of their bodies slapping together nearly drowned out the music as Denise pushed back against Kieran, harder and harder, as his stroked faster and faster. He moved his hands to her waist to get a better grip, pulling Denise closer with combined effort as thrust his hips forwards. Panting, Kieran slowed down his pace, but used more force.

Denise cried out as Kieran slammed against her. Her hand stayed busy between her legs. 'Harder!' she moaned, head dropping and resting against the desk. 'Fuck me harder!'

The desk rattled as Kieran increased his speed. His hand joined hers; she was so wet, his fingers were immediately slick as he rubbed her clit. 'Oh, God, yes,' Denise cried out, hand reaching back, grasping at his hips as he ploughed into her. 'Yes, yes!'

Kieran groaned, body stiffening, his cock getting harder before spasming and sending cum deep into Denise. She moaned and pressed hard against him as his dick jerked again inside her. 'I love that feeling,' she murmured, rubbing herself against him, milking him with her pussy. Kieran shuddered, his cock twitching one more time, and staggered back, slipping out of Denise with a softplop! His hand trailed down her back, to the swell of her buttocks, as she slumped forward, catching her breath.

There was silence in the room for a moment, then cell on desk chimed and another song started playing. Groaning, as though it was the day after running a marathon, Denise reached out, searching for the phone. Kieran leaned over her and moved it into reach.

'Thanks, baby,' she said. The phone dropped on the desk with a clatter and she pushed herself up. She turned and wrapped her arms around Kieran's neck and pressed close to him, their midsections sticky. 'Wasn't me, must be your phone. Another emergency problem to go solve?'

'Could be,' Kieran said.

Denise smiled at him, eyes crinkling at the corners. 'Well, you better leave your number. I might have a few...business proposals for you in the future.' Denise stood up on her tip toes and kissed him. Her full lips parted and her tongue flicked against his mouth. 'Does that kind of arrangement sound good to you?'

'Can't think of a reason why not,' Kieran answered.

Ten minutes later, Kieran was kissing Denise goodbye at the door to her company. The gruff, no nonsense CEO who'd greeted him a couple of hours ago was gone. She'd been replaced by a woman who now had his personal cell number in her contact list, who gave his crotch a cheerful squeeze before disappearing back into her office.

Grinning, Kieran put his bag away in the trunk and got into his car. He checked his messages before starting the ignition, and saw that he'd missed a text from Shelley. Or, more accurately, a selfie of Shelley.

A pretty blonde with a mature body - one that was still in great shape, but just little plump at the hips, breasts, and ass, areas that did well with a a little extra weight, in Kieran's opinion - was sitting on a bed, legs folded under her. A satin robe was draped over her body, exposing her shoulders. An arm kept the front of the robe from exposing her breasts, but it didn't cover her generous cleavage. She was smiling up at camera.

The follow up message, sent right after the picture, was a single question mark.

Whistling to himself, Kieran started the car and pointed it towards Shelley's house.

After all, it looked like she required his services.

12