All Comments on 'Milf Tails: Get Lucky'

by lovecraft68

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
wwaldripwwaldripabout 2 months ago

Excellent story, I loved it. We always celebrated St Patrick’s Day, my maternal grandfather was born on that day and I was given Patrick as a middle name and happened to be born a month earlier.

WoodencavWoodencavabout 2 months ago

Awesome storey, loved it. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

BabalooieBabalooieabout 2 months ago

WOW!!!!!! GREAT story. Five big ones. Would give more if I could. Great job.

Ravey19Ravey19about 2 months ago

Wish I was married to an Irish girl called Molly!! Such a slow build up then explosive sex between them, I'd love to read more of their weekend but I don't think that suits your writing habits. A couple of tiny errors but nothing to spoil this story and I know your main and financial interests are elsewhere. Thank you. 5⛤ easily.

Spyder23Spyder23about 2 months ago

Best Patrick’s Day ever.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Another great story by a great writer. For me, the one thing missing is the epilogue of them making it a full time romance and out in the open.

rbloch66rbloch66about 2 months ago

Molly’s my dream girl.

Campus77Campus77about 2 months ago

A great build up to a fantasy story for both of them. I really liked Sean's reluctance and concern for Molly. Glad that she took control and made him a man. Every young man needs to have a relationship with an older woman who isn't afraid to ask for what she wants. It is good training for his future. If he is smart and doesn't tell Jeff, Connor or anyone, this can go on for a long time and be a great friends with benefits.

NickTeeNickTeeabout 2 months ago

The dialogue was well done. The slow build up made the sex hot. The spelling mistakes did not detract from the enjoyment.

SouthernCrossfireSouthernCrossfireabout 2 months ago

LC, this is a really nice young man’s fantasy (or maybe make that any age man and more than a few women?) that’s well conceived and very well told. This results in an extremely hot story that results in quite the happy St. Paddy’s day for Sean and a great read. 5* and thanks for participating in Randi’s event.

MattblackUKMattblackUKabout 2 months ago

A great erotic May to December romance. And Killian's Irish Red Ale? That's got to be a bonus point, there! 5* story telling

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Excellent but you're getting too excited by your own imagination and making silly mistakes. Calm down and cool off, re-read and make corrections.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

what i would write if i could write, hot as the hinges of hell !!!!

viranderevirandereabout 2 months ago

Needs a lot of editing, but is a very good read

Crusader235Crusader235about 2 months ago

Absolutely fun St Paddys day story. Loved the Irish toasts, I'm gonna right then down for next year. Hope there's more of Molly's and Seans' story to cum. Five stars.

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110about 2 months ago

What a fun sexy story. Molly McBride sounds like true vixen. A really hot story. Thanks.

49WIZARD8849WIZARD88about 2 months ago

That was fun! Hope LC wins this time

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 2 months ago

Would like to see this story continue it was that good. 4.5*

ScottishTexanScottishTexanabout 2 months ago

I'm glad that you correctly used MILF in your story. The term when used CORRECTLY refers to the mother of a good friend. In this case, Sean and Connor are friends with Molly being the mother of Connor. So many times I see people incorrectly use the term MILF as a descriptive nomenclature for any woman who has born children including total strangers. That bullshit drives me batshit crazy. No ratings. I abstain from voting on the grounds that I'm not interested in older women stories.

NudeInMaineNudeInMaineabout 2 months ago

Always love the Irish toasts.

taco1085taco1085about 2 months ago

one Heck of a story. love the build, love the action and most of all the plot... thank you

Omart57Omart57about 2 months ago

Thank you, LC!! Great story!

taco1085taco1085about 2 months ago

I have to agree with one of the other comments, would love to see this one extended into a series. Part 2,3,4 possibly. the after party, Connor finds out and is upset then realizes his mom and friend are happy, Molly fights her feelings whether she is right to seduce Sean being he is Connor's friend and half her age. Connor meets a leprechaun and finds out the fate of he and Molly

'

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Red Guinness is a new one on me - ,50 yo Irish lad

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

out standing...i am 100 % Irish ancestry and vote 5 +..

kevin

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

A bang up stroke story.

tfansoitfansoiabout 2 months ago

Certainly deserves follow on stories. Loved it.

Babo66Babo66about 2 months ago

Great story LC68 5 stars!!

yooperyooperabout 1 month ago

Well done! Great buildup and exciting sex. It reminded me of the Irish women I had in my youth and my own MILF experiences oh so many years ago.

I look forward to a sequel.

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69about 1 month ago

Top of the morning to the lucky lad !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

5*

Would love to read about the party (teasing) and then the after party.

Who knows maybe Connor's team will make it to the Sweet 16 (meaning they are gone the following weekend too).

[Foghorn]

DukeofPaducahDukeofPaducahabout 1 month ago

Excellent depiction of Irish pub culture. The toasts were raucous and hilarious.

I appreciate Sean’s consternation about having sexy time with his friend’s mom, but he just about flogged that poor pony to tatters.

It turned out to be for naught. His seduction was exquisite, their sexy time peerless. Both help explain the multitude of your followers. I joined them. Thanks for this contribution.

The nookie, the nookie, I did it for the nookie! — Limp Bizkit

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlovecraft68@lovecraft68
My Patreon is only one tier and an affordable $5. If you even want to sign up for just one month, and consider it a form of a tip, its greatly appreciated. Posting some sneak peeks of upcoming stories. If you want to see them before anyone else, sign up to be a Patreon suppo...