Milf Tails: Sweet Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tell you what, I'll accept your gift, but you have to accept something from me, deal?"

"Sure, I guess."

"Good!" She pointed to Rob who was at the other end of the bar, looking up at the Sox game. "What's his name?"

"That's Rob."

"Hey, Rob!" Lori waved him over when he turned at the sound of his name.

Rob came over and stood next to Bret. "Yes, ma'am?"

"Ma'am?" Lori's shoulders slumped, making the exposed flesh of her tits jiggle again. "That's right, I forgot what an old lady I am."

"Nothing old about you," Bret told her.

"That's a true story," Rob flashed a smile. "Only as old as you feel, and you look like you're feeling pretty good right now."

"I am as a matter of fact." Lori once again slurred her words. "Now can you be a dear and hold down the fort for a few minutes? Bret needs a break so I can talk to him outside."

"Talk about what?"

"No problem!" Rob gave him a playful punch under the bar. "You take your time, I got this."

"I like you," Lori dipped into her purse and dropped a twenty on the bar. "For your trouble." She slid off the stool and for a second wobbled, and Bret lunged over and grabbed her bare arm.

"Sorry, haven't worn heels like this in a long time."

"Yup, the heels," Rob grinned while putting the twenty in his shirt pocket.

Bret hurried around the bar, to join Lori, who extended her elbow to him. "I guess I am a little tipsy."

He linked his arm through hers and saw some of the guys grinning, one of them gave him a thumbs up, another flashing an 'O.K' sign. Lori leaned into him, and he shivered when some of her long hair trailed along his arm.

"Such a gentlemen," she told him. "Next time I see her I'll have to tell your mama what a good boy she raised."

She gripped his forearm as they made their way to the door, and he couldn't help thinking about how good her pink nails looked on his arm, or the warm soft skin of her arm against his.

He pushed the door open and held it with one hand as she released his arm to walk out past him. Bret's eyes immediately dropped to check out her ass and it was as fine as he expected.

Definitely a little junk in the trunk as the expression went, but well rounded in the tight dress, and he couldn't help imagining the way it would jiggle if he spanked it. The thought brought Tom's accusation back into his mind, but it was only a thought, and how could he not about a woman as fine as Lori?

"Want to sit?" he gestured towards one of the small tables on the enclosed patio of the bar that was vacant.

"No, I want to talk in private," she looked around the parking lot, her glazed eyes blinking owlishly, making him wonder how much she'd had to drink before she got there. "Where are you parked?"

"Over in the corner," he pointed to a stand of trees across the lot. "Staff parks in the sticks," he laughed.

"That works," she turned and waved towards a black SUV and a tall man with greying hair who rolled down his window. "Be back in a few minutes!"

"That your driver?"

"Yup," she took his hand and started for his car. "I only plan on staying long enough to tell you something."

"Um, you think this is a good idea?" he looked around nervously.

"What's wrong?" she paused to blow on a curl that strayed in front of her face. A simple move that he found sexy for some reason, or maybe that's because he thought everything about her was sexy.

"Us walking together like this, going to sit in my car in a dark parking lot? Kind of looks funny."

"To who?" Lori looked up at him and wiggled her bare finger again. "Free woman, baby. I do what I please when I please," she sucked on her lower lip. "Who I please sounds even better."

"I just um," he kept think of Tom's claims about him wanting her, and now here she was holding hands with him drunk, and in sexy dress and fuck me shoes. If someone saw them and got back to him...

"Um, what? Come on, Bret, I thought I was supposed to be the old lady." She tugged on his hand, and he let her lead him to the impala.

He hit unlock, and held the door open for her.

"Such a gentlemen," she cooed as she eased into the seat.

That was him, a real gentleman as he watched the dress ride up higher on her thigh and gawked at her long leg before she pulled it into the car. He caught a quick glimpse of her toes which were also shocking pink.

He walked around to the other side and got in, shifting in the seat as his semi hard cock bent against his thigh.

"Nice car," Lori noted. "Roomy front seat."

"Yeah, my dad always said he'd give it to me, but I wasn't in that much of a hurry to get it."

"That's tough, honey. But he left you more than a car, he instilled a lot of himself in you. Your dad was a good man and so are you."

She rested her hand on his thigh.

"But like I said to you before, life is full of sad ends and happy beginnings. Today I start a happy new beginning and it's because of you."

"Doesn't seem happy."

"If it weren't for Josh, I'd be completely happy. Tom and I weren't much more than room mates the last couple of years. Typical story, drifted apart, allowed ourselves to do it. He got too full of himself, I got to where I didn't want to be full of him."

Lori looked over at him.

"The things he said to you, my putting on a little weight, the grays, face isn't as smooth as it used to be. The way I dress. He said those things all the time, and I'd snap back at him, but his words hurt."

"I'm sorry," he put his hand over hers, meaning to give it a brief pat, but she quickly turned her hand over, and linked her fingers through his.

"I shouldn't have taken it, worse, I shouldn't have started to believe him. That I was no longer attractive, that he didn't find me desirable anymore and it was my fault."

"That's crap," Bret told her. "An excuse to cheat and to be mean to you."

"I see that now, but it bothered me. Its part of why I dress the way I do. I started to feel ashamed of my body."

"In that dress you have nothing to be ashamed of," Brett blinked at his own words, surprised by how bold he sounded. But she was starting to sound upset and knowing she was drunk he didn't want her to get emotional, especially over that shithead.

"You like what you see, Bret?" Lori shifted on the seat, so she was facing him.

"I mean, yeah, you look good."

"You think I'm attractive?"

"Yeah," he nodded. "Other than Tom, who wouldn't?"

"You're smooth Bret, and I don't think its an act, you just seem to know what to say."

"Makes me a good bartender." He joked.

"Makes you an attractive young man. Looks, humble, says and does the right thing. All you need is the woman who appreciates it."

"I'll meet her someday."

"I'm sure you will, but in the meantime, you're missing a lot of fun. I've been missing a lot of fun too. I'm not an old lady, he just made me feel like one. Like I was lucky I had him."

"He was the lucky one," Bret stared down at their joined hands.

In the enclosed space of the car, he could smell her perfume and his eyes kept darting between her breasts and legs. His cock was stirring once more, and he felt a trickle of sweat slide down his back.

"He didn't deserve you," he added.

"Thank you for that. I'm glad we hadn't had sex in a long time. I would have felt cheap, like he was saying yeah, you're fat and old, but I'll still throw you a bone."

"That's kind of uh, crude."

"He was crude," Lori swallowed hard. "He all but said that more than once, but I stopped giving in to it and telling him if I was that bad, then I didn't want his pity fucks so he could get his rocks off.

"Maybe that was what pushed him to start cheating, but I don't regret it. I took his shit for Josh, but I kept my pride the last few months. No matter how bad I wanted it, I'd just fire up the vibe." She grunted. "Better off, it lasted longer and didn't tell me how great it was."

"You wanted to talk about something?" He didn't want to keep hearing her talk about sex, even if it was the lack of.

"I do. I was thinking, Bret." Her smile returned. "About what you did, and the things Tom said."

"What do you mean?"

"You did a good thing for me, you showing me proof of what he was doing was the last straw. Today I have my freedom again. I owe you a thank you."

"You've said it before, and just did again."

"No, those are words. I owe you something better than that. I thought what could I do for this brave young man? That led to Tom, all those cracks I'm boring, and old and no fun."

"I was that way because of him, and with him gone, I think its time to be exciting, and fun, and..." she slid her hand from beneath his and he gasped when she placed it on his cock. "Dirty," she added in a whisper.

"Lori, you...can't do that." He put his hand on her wrist and tugged, but she resisted, and when she gave his rapidly hardening cock a squeeze, he released a startled moan.

"I can, I'm a single woman, baby."

She lifted the arm rest between them and slid closer, her free hand sliding across his chest, caressing him through his shirt.

"A single woman who's drunk, horny, and feeling very appreciative toward an attractive young man." She leaned over; her lips so close to his ear he could feel her warm breath.

"A young man that's been staring at me for a long time."

"Sorry, I just think...I mean," he groaned when she rubbed his cock through his jeans.

"Tell me you think about me," she whispered. "Tell me you want me."

"I...this is wrong."

"Doesn't feel wrong," she continued to rub his now aching cock and although his hand was on her wrist, he was no longer trying to move it. "Feels damn right to me."

"Josh," he managed the word as she slid her hand down his body and into his lap, joining the other to unsnap his jeans.

"Never needs to know." She flicked her tongue across his ear and he both heard and felt his zipper being pulled down.

"Yeah," her fingers slid into his open jeans. "This boring old lady has decided that my asshole ex deserves some payback, even if he never knows it."

Their faces were only inches apart and he could smell both her perfume and tequila on her warm breath. "I owe you, baby," she purred in a voice that oozed sex and promise as her fingers slipped into the slit in his boxers.

"Your reward is my revenge."

Lori deftly slipped his hard cock out of his boxers and with no hesitation lowered her head into his lap.

"Oh my god!" Bret groaned when she took him into her mouth.

He moaned when she bobbed her head, her soft lips and tongue sliding along his shaft as she engulfed him with her warm wet mouth.

Lori sighed as she took him deeper, and wrapping her fingers around his base stroked him, her hand following the wet trail of her mouth.

"Oh," Bret put one hand on her the exposed skin of her upper back, and the other in her long curly hair.

"Hmm-mm!" She responded to his touch with a moan and moved her head faster.

In the back of his mind the part of him that prided himself on trying to do the right thing told him this was wrong. Lori was drunk, angry, and had just admitted this was about nothing but revenge. He should be trying to get her to stop.

But there were limits to what he was capable of and as the old expression went, the spirit was willing, but the flesh was...hard, throbbing and in Lori's mouth! With an air of pleasurable surrender, he leaned back in his seat, no longer capable of even pretending he didn't want this.

He jumped when her free hand slid over his lap, and fumbled alongside the seat, finding the switch to ease the top of his seat back. The change in angle not only gave her more room, but in the dim light of the parking lot, he could now see her face.

Bret watched, his heart racing and his balls aching as one of his longtime fantasies had suddenly become a hot reality. He swept his hand across her face, moving her hair so he could get an even better view.

Lori sighed, and angled her head slightly to the side, showing her approval of the move. God, she looked incredible! Her hot pink lips working his cock, her soft hair in his hand, her slender pink tipped fingers around him.

Some of her lipstick had smeared on his cock, and his hard flesh glistened from her wet mouth. Lori moaned softly as she sucked him a deliciously slow, but steady rhythm while her hand slid up his shirt and rested on his hard flat stomach.

She let him slip from her lips and surprised him by spitting on his cock. He moaned as she pumped him rapidly, her hand gliding on his now slick flesh. She spit on him again, rubbing it into his sensitive purple head and making his hips jerk.

"You have such a nice cock," she whispered, her eyes as focused on his dick as his was on her face. "So fucking hard!"

She traced the tip of her tongue around the underside of his head, then fluttered it along the length of his shaft. Bret had to remind himself to breath while Lori's tongue danced up and down his cock, giving him teasing flicks mixed in with longer licks and a couple of gentle sucks.

She wrapped her lips along one side of his shaft and moved her head, sliding his length between her soft lips. She reached the tip and after letting more spit drool from her lips and onto his head, she opened wide and took him back into her mouth.

"Fuck!" He groaned when this time she moved her hand and took him all the way down.

Her lips wrapped around the base of his shaft, and he gripped her hair tighter when she shook her head, working his tip around her mouth, her tongue continued to move, caressing his hard flesh with her soft wet caresses.

Lori pressed her lips into his pubic mound and made a gagging sound as she pushed him a little further into her throat. She then resumed bobbing her head, taking him deep each time.

Every suck ended with a sloppy wet gurgling sound that Missy, or the other girls he'd been with had never made. For that matter, he'd never had a girl seem to enjoy his cock as much as Lori was.

But that's because Lori wasn't a high school or college coed, she was a goddamn woman who'd been sucking cock longer than he'd been alive. Lori shifted on the seat, slowly sucking him as she drew her legs up until she was kneeling on the passenger seat and completely facing him.

"Jesus," Bret whispered as he stared at first her head in his lap, then her ass in the air.

His hand slid down her back and over her ass, and when he gave her left cheek a squeeze, she moaned around him. Bret leaned over so he could reach further, and finding the hem of the dress, pulled it up, and got yet another sexy surprise.

Lori wasn't wearing anything under the dress.

"That's right," Lori breathed over his cock. "Drunk, nothing under my slutty dress and sucking dick in public. "Boring old lady my ass."

Speaking of her ass, it was as sweet as he thought it would be. Her cheeks well rounded and fleshy enough to get an easy handful and for it to jiggle when he couldn't resist giving her a playful slap.

"You like that ass?" she lowered her head and licked the length of his shaft. "It is fat after all."

"Perfect," Bret managed to say as she took him between her lips and once more went to work with her talented tongue and welcoming mouth.

He grew bolder and slid his hand between her cheeks and the moan she released when his fingers encountered her slick flesh caused his cock to twitch in her mouth. The high-pitched whimper she emitted around his cock spurred him on to push his fingers further between her warm moist lips, then plunge them inside her.

"Yes!" Lori released his cock as her hips jerked, thrusting her ass into his hand. "See how wet my cunt is?" She kissed his head. "God, I forgot how much I love sucking cock."

She emphasized that remark by slurping him into her mouth and bobbing her head more rapidly than before. Bret couldn't believe how hot, wet, and tight her pussy was as he moved his fingers within her.

Lori thrust back into his probing fingers, but as thrilling as it was to finger her, he slid them from inside her further down until he encountered her swollen clit. He rubbed it gently and she squealed, then whimpered in response to his touch.

The entire scene had a dreamlike feel to it. Lori Matthews, the woman who he'd stared at and masturbated to for years, blowing him in his car while he played with her wet pussy.

Bret flinched when he heard someone whistling and clapping. He turned his head to see two men and woman pointing to the car, laughing. One of the men yelled "It's a full moon" the woman called out. "More tongue honey, use more tongue!"

"Ignore them," Lori breathed over his lipstick smeared cock. "All that matters is your fingers on my wet cunt, and me sucking you off."

She went back to work, this time even faster, and with her mouth partially open, causing spit and pre cum to flow down his cock. She was now making wet slurping sounds mixed in with several gagging noises when she forced his entire length down her throat.

Bret's legs were shaking and his hips moving as much as they could in his position. He moved his fingers faster. Pressing them more firmly into her slick and excited clit. Lori's nails dug into his stomach and her other hand gripped his thigh, squeezing it as she gave him an insanely hot hands free, now sloppy as hell blow job.

Her sucking slowed as she wiggled her hips into his touch. He felt her body stiffen along his arm, and she was now whimpering and groaning. She released him with a wet lip smacking sound and breathed.

"Harder, make me cum baby," she released a long groan. "I knew you wouldn't just let me do you, I knew you'd be good to your girl."

His girl? She was drunk, out of control and seemed ready to pop, it was just talk, but goddamn, did it sound good!

"Faster!" Lori implored him as she now held his aching cock and rubbed it along her cheek, smearing it with sticky pre-cum. "Ohhh, I need to so bad!"

Bret's fingers went to work, moving in har fast circles and rougher than he'd ever been with touching Missy. Lori was so wet his fingers made wet slapping sounds as he worked her clit side to side, then up and down in between their circular motion.

"Yeah, yeah, Oh, baby," Lori whimpered, then took him back into her mouth.

She sucked him the way he was fingering her, hard and fast and after several seconds, her body jerked, her ass thrust back into his touch and she squealed around his cock.

"Fuck, oh...shit." Bret breathed as her rapid sucking had him approaching his own release.

He managed to keep his fingers moving, loving the high-pitched yelps and squeals she made in between the sloppy gagging sounds as she repeatedly deep throated him even amidst the throes of her own orgasm.

Caught up in the heat of the moment, Bret wrapped his hand more tightly in her hair and pushed on her head, urging her to keep sucking. Lori's yips, moans, and the way her eyes rolled back told him she had no issue with him doing it.

She was now driving her mouth down on him with a force that had her eyes watering, causing her mascara to run down her face. Between the booze, her passion, and the way she was pounding his cock relentlessly down her throat her face was beet red and sweating.

Between the mixture of yelps and sloppy gagging sounds during the porn star quality blow job, he was receiving, the way she was squirming and cumming for him, and the fact...it was fucking Lori Mathews, gobbling his cock like it was the best thing she'd ever tasted, Bret lost control.

"Fuck, I...I'm going to..." His words turning into a series of loud, borderline idiotic, moans when his cock explode.

Lori squealed, and her brown eyes went wide, but she didn't slow down her sucking as his twitching cock filled her sinfully eager mouth. He thrust his hips and continued to push on her head as his cock erupted.

It had been a long time since he'd come in something other than his own hand, and he could feel the long squirts pouring into her as she kept going, sucking for every drop. Strands of cum oozed from the sides of her mouth and down his shaft, only for her to slurp them back when she took him deep again.

1...345678