Milf, The Hotel & the 4Some

Info
One woman and three men enjoy staying in a hotel!
4.3k words
4.59
13k
10
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Silfy69
Silfy69
220 Followers

I waited nervously, goosebumps prickling my legs. My arms were folded across my flat stomach. I stared at myself, not for the first time, in the large mirror, at the foot of the bed. My sleeveless, liquorice, shiny dress, encased my perfect figure, and tiny frame. My 34 FF breasts, strained against the material, catching the warm hotel room lights, and casting a deep shadow over my arms, as they continued to wrap themselves around my tummy.

It always happened.

When it came to the final hour of any 'event' that he'd organised, I would question his wisdom, and my own capabilities.

On this occasion, he'd kept me a little more in the dark, and, as I attempted to appear 'cool', and laid back, had insisted that he would take care of everything. And that I had nothing to worry about.

I knew he would appear soon, but I didn't know if there would be another. Or others. My trust in him was complete. And yet, a nagging doubt now began to eat away at me, as I ran through the emails and phone calls we'd shared, leading up to this moment.

I heard a noise outside, in the corridor, and realised that I was holding my breath. I heard the keycard in the door, and a moment later, it sprang open.

I stood, on unsteady legs, and ultra high, platform boots, that he'd insisted I wear.

Two figures came through the door. The first, my boyfriend, smiling, and seemingly without a care in the world.

The second figure towered above him.

At six foot, six inches, this was, I guessed, the Nordic giant, whom I had heard - via my boyfriend - was in possession of an over-sized cock, that I, a tiny-framed, petite, milf, would soon find out, whether I would be able to handle.

Introductions were made.

His name was Sal. I never found out what it was short for.

And I was painfully aware of what a giant he was, as he shook my tiny, child-like hand with his own, massive, shovel like hands.

My boyfriend, in a matter-of-fact, friendly way, insisted that he should take himself to the bathroom, and shower.

Once Sal was inside, my boyfriend looked at me before hugging and kissing me, reassuringly, insisting that everything was going to be fine.

His phone let out a noise, and he grabbed it from the pocket at the front of his trousers, where, I noted, an unmistakable erection, was already in evidence.

He excused himself, but not before saying he'd be back shortly, and to entertain our guest until he got back.

I stood, frozen, as I realised that I was now alone in a hotel room, with a stranger who, by the sound of running water in the shower, was now naked in my bathroom. AND, that in all likelihood, my boyfriend was on his way to meet ANOTHER man, and bring him to the 'party' as well.

I HAD handled two men, once before. But this, by all accounts, would now be taking it very much, to another level, and I wondered, and not for the first time, whether I would have to bail out, or use some kind of safe word, to stop everything.

I was becoming light headed at the thought of what was about to happen.

I heard the shower being turned off and a new wave of nervousness gripped me.

I checked my reflection and smoothed down my already smooth dress.

I could hear faint rustling that I assumed was him drying himself with the white towels piled in the bathroom. I went to the door and listened. I could hear a sound, like a large slab of meat, being handled roughly by a butcher, and I wondered whether he was testing his cock's resolve. I also felt my pussy juices starting to run, as I thought about the size of his cock, and whether I'd be able to handle it..

Before I had time to imagine him drying himself, and perhaps teasing his own cock to life, the key to the door was once again slotted home, and, in strode my boyfriend.

Another over-large figure loomed behind him.

He also appeared much taller. I guessed 6 feet 3 inches, maybe 4 inches. But built, like a cartoon version of a gym bunny. His biceps bulged, and his arms seemed to struggle, to remain at his side, such was his triangular shape. He was also black, with a smooth, shaved head. So my boyfriend, had found a black cock finally? My pussy tingled at the thought of this new development. Given his height, I wondered whether he'd measure up, in all departments? More juice flowed from my already wet pussy.

Again, introductions were made. This guy, was called Doug. And again, my boyfriend insisted that Doug shower, once Sal was finished.

At that moment, the door opened. Sal had a towel wrapped around him, in such a way, that his semi erection was blindingly obvious. The two men were introduced, and shook hands, before Doug, disappeared into the bathroom.

Sal, now turned his attention fully to me.

"I've heard a lot about you. You look, even better than he described you" he said, pointing a thumb, dismissively at my boyfriend, clearly wishing he was no longer there, to interrupt his own pleasure.

I looked from him, to my boyfriend, who was grinning.

We chatted about nothing in particular, but every time I looked at Sal, I noted that, unnervingly, he was staring at me, with wild, leering eyes, as though he was already in the throes of uncontrolled passion. I also noted, that his semi erection, was becoming more, of a full, erection, and now showing no sign, of abating. The size, as it grew, was becoming a concern for me.

After a few more minutes, Doug appeared, also wrapped in a towel, with the seemingly obligatory, and impressive, bulge on display, and we all ran through the rules, and established the safe word. Which was Chocolate.

My boyfriend then suggested, that the three of us. Me, Sal, and Doug, chat amongst ourselves, while he also showered.

He disappeared into the bathroom, but reappeared a moment later, asking one of the lads for a towel. Simultaneously, they whipped their towels off, and threw them at him, and I audibly gasped, as I got my first glimpse, of their massive, scary, cocks. It was now dawning on me, what I'd soon be expected to handle, and, I assumed, somehow, fully satisfy.

They were both scarily massive. Sal had boasted online of a ten inch cock. I was no expert, but I doubted it was a full 10 inches. However, it was extremely thick, and solid. Muscular. His black counterpart, Doug, was no less impressive, but the dark skin, made his cock, appear much more threatening, and dangerous, as it unmistakably began to grow, and unfurl, under the wide eyed glare of my hungry eyes. Unconsciously, I licked my lips.

I saw my boyfriend glance at them all, smirking, and I watched as he disappeared into the bathroom.

"So, Milfy, why don't you show us what you've got?"

They both stood in front of me, as I sat on the edge of the bed.

Tentatively, my hands came up, and I gently grabbed the shafts of both cocks, surprised at the sheer weight of the meat, now partially supported in my hands. They were also both incredibly hot to the touch, and both cocks twitched in my hands, the veins starting to pulsate visibly.

"Suck on them slut.

Show us you're the hungry, milf bitch your boyfriend says you are!"

My mouth descended on Doug's giant black meat, as my hands began to milk Sal's cock. I heard Doug moan loudly, as my tongue touched the tip of his circumcised penis.

"Fuck, yeah! Fuck!" He moaned with his deep voice.

I started circling my tongue around the glans, and tried to open my small mouth wide, to take the bulbous head between my lips. I felt him push; wanting to fuck my mouth, but my mouth was too small, and I had always struggled to allow large objects into my mouth ,and would panic at the thought of being choked or suffocated.

I gave another slurp with my tongue, and my eyes stared up, into his, smiling, but leering eyes. Still staring at him, I kissed the end and let out a low, sexy groan.

I tore my eyes away, and looked directly at Sal. I held his gaze, while my head moved from Doug's meat, to his un-circumcised cock. I had been carefully massaging it, pulling the skin back and forth, but now I pulled back the skin, revealing an angry, red, giant bulbous head. The head was as big as Doug's, but his overall girth, along the entire length, was extraordinary and muscular. The veins were sticking out, dangerously, and I could feel the cock pulsating. It didn't appear fully erect, and yet I could barely get my hand around it.

I began to lick at the head, and then, after some experimental licking and kissing, I lifted the heavy penis high, and licked from his balls, back to the tip, marvelling at his hot skin, and the shear size. I dived down again, but now, spent time licking, and caressing his balls.

"Jesus! Fuck!"

Was Sal's reaction.

"I've got to fuck this bitch soon, or I'm going to blow my load! She's too fucking good at that!"

The men looked at each other, and then, in perfect unison, grabbed me under my arms, and pushed me back, almost throwing me, onto the bed.

"Condoms!" I managed to say. Gasping, and desperate, and a little apprehensive.

But maintaining common sense.

There was a moment's hesitation, before Sal went to the side of the bed, and retrieved a condom.

"You should have got X X L," he said., I assumed, this was light hearted banter. But when I looked at Sal's face, I could see that he was not joking.

"I'll try these, but I make no promises! But I'm clean and DD free, okay? You need to understand, bitch. You are too hot, and look too good, for us NOT to fuck you."

I appreciated the compliment, but his tone was hard, and threatening, when he added.

"So, bitch. Condom, or no condom, I'm going to fuck you, in your milf cunt, whether you like it or not."

He struggled for a moment, unpacking, and then unravelling the rubber johnny, down his giant cock. Meanwhile, almost absently, I was continuing to milk Doug's cock, and even leaned up and felt his taut stomach, marvelling at his lean physique. He in turn lifted the hem of my lickerish dress, exposing my bald pussy. He continued to lift it up and pulled it all the way over my head, hurling it across the room. I was naked, apart from my platform, sexy boots.

"Fuck!! Your fucking rack is unreal, bitch!!"

He grabbed angrily at my right breast, painfully tweaking the nipple.

Finally, Sal was ready, and I turned my attention, to what I felt sure, would be a painful exercise. At least to begin with.

I felt the giant head, nestling against my pussy lips, which were already sensitive, hot and swollen, my pussy juices, responding to what I'd already experienced.

At that moment, my boyfriend appeared from the bathroom, with a towel wrapped around him, and looked a little taken aback, that they appeared to have advanced so far, without him. I felt almost guilty, at being found in such a compromising position, but internally, laughed this thought off, as I realised, that this was all, his doing. He dived for his camera, and immediately started filming, getting low, at the end of the bed, to capture Sal's entry.

I felt Sal push. if he hadn't been fully and completely erect, his cock would have bent, so tight was the entry. But he was rock hard and he slowly started to edge into me.

'This pace, I can handle,' I thought to myself, as he slowly pushed his monster, into my wet cunt.

Deeper and deeper he went, and I felt a sharp pain, as his cock began to parse undiscovered parts, of my pussy.

I started uncontrollably moaning, my face contorting in pleasure and pain.

Sal, clearly a gentleman, and, so far, a considerate lover, even though he'd just threatened me with rape, paused, and allowed me to get used to his vast cock, now filling me in ways I'd never been filled before.

"Okay?" He asked.

"Fuck! Fuck! Yeah! I think so!" I said, breathless.

He started to apply pressure again, producing a fresh wave of moans and groans from me.

He pulled back and then dived back with a little more speed and urgency.

"Fuck!!"

I screamed. Not an instruction. But an exclamation of concern, for what his cock, was doing to me.

Again and again, he lifted his giant meat, to the edge of escaping my wet pussy, and then forced it back in, harder and harder. Our pelvic bones, smashing together, as I now took his full length. The size of his cock, meant that there seemed to be a perfect vacuum. And this, mixed in with my overflowing pussy juices, added to the intensity of feeling.

He was now fucking me, and I knew, he'd reached the point of no return. He wouldn't be able to stop now, even if he wanted to. His face was red; sweat, beginning to appear on his brow.

With every thrust, there was either a guttural utterance from me, or a deep groan from Sal.

He now picked up the pace further, and began thundering into me, oblivious to my pained expression, and facial contortions.

"Sal! You need to stop, otherwise you're going to have blown yourself out!" I said, as a way to try and temper the onslaught. "Don't worry slut. I can cum, many times!" He spat out the words, contemptuously, while still pumping furiously into me.

The two other men looked at each other and smiled.

"Cumming!! Cumming, Cumming, bitch! Fucking cumming, bitch whore slut!!"

"Fuck!! So am I!!!!" I screamed, delighted, that he recognised I was his slut now.

I felt his cock, growing even harder, and wider, as the semen flowed.

I wasn't aware, immediately, but I could feel a trickle, of warm, hot, cum, running down the crack of my pussy, toward my anus. Hot, delicious, cum ,mixed with my own overflowing juices.

Then I remembered the condom that was supposed to protect me.

His face was still contorted, but after a few seconds, he withdrew.

"Fuck! I told you! Too small!"

I looked down, and could see the remnants of the condom ,wrapped pitifully, around his cock.

"Well, if he's going bareback, so am I!"

With that, Doug pushed Sal away, and knelt in front of my dripping, and abused pussy. His massive cock, slid so easily into me, but I let out a loud moan, as he forced it deep within me without warning. I was deep in the throes of both post and pre orgasmic trances, but reasoned that both men, I hoped, were clean, and their cocks, appeared well cared for, so any concerns I had, about bareback, seemed unfounded. And truthfully, I loved to really feel a cock inside Me. Such, a milf slut.

"Fuck, bitch! Your pussy, feels so good!!"

He was pumping furiously, wanting to catch up to his new fuck-buddy, not caring so much about the woman who was holding on for dear life below him.

My eyes were now closed, but I felt a cock next to my lips, and recognised it as my boyfriend's.

I opened my eyes, and started licking the delicious, perfect shaft, grateful, for some familiarity, in a very unfamiliar world we were now discovering, together.

I took him in my mouth, and our eyes locked. We were searching one another's expressions, for understanding and comfort. I hoped that I was conveying to him, that I was, so far, fine with what was happening, and he, in turn, seemed to hope that I understood that he was immensely proud of me, and my abilities, and felt lucky to have already experienced so much of me.

"Never mind happy fucking families. Turn the bitch over!"

We were rudely awakened from our reverie, and obvious mutual admiration, by Doug's words. He pulled out of me, and unceremoniously, flipped me onto my front. My boyfriend sat on the pillows, at the head of the bed and beckoned me to continue sucking.

"Fucking beautiful, bubble butt, bitch."

Doug, was admiring it, and I could feel his rough hands, stroking the delicious curves of my arse. Inserting a finger, deep inside me. I felt the inevitable slap, from his strong, rough, hands.

"Beautiful!" he said.

Again, I felt his bulbous head nesting easily over the warmth of my pussy's entrance, but from this angle, I really wasn't sure it would be too comfortable.

He pushed in fast and hard ,and I let out a scream.

"Fuck!! Go easy Doug! Fuck!"

He ignored me, and started to pump deep, hard and fast. Bracing himself against me, by leaning heavily on my hips and waist. Pushing it into the mattress, and almost twisting my pelvis backwards, so that my peach e arse, arched upwards, provocatively. And, making the angle of entry, more acute.

I felt him pull out a little, and slow down, and I became aware, that he was adjusting his position. He was now standing, or rarther squatting. His feet, either side of me. His legs, splayed. From this position, the angle was even more acute, and the ferocity of his fucking was off the scale. I was his piece of meat now. And there was no escape. Nowhere to go. My only choice, was to hang on for dear life. But my pussy was clearly loving the attention, as I felt a squirt of my cum, helping me lubricate this new onslaught.

With his hands on my hips; pulling and pushing me. His cock, thundering inside me, he started to almost growl, as he approached orgasm.

My own orgasm had started now, and I was bucking against him, whilst moaning, and trying to catch my breath. I was seeing stars before my eyes, and my light-headedness made this an almost out of body experience.

The orgasm ripped through my body, and I felt him withdraw, before feeling the hot, sticky cum, shooting onto my arse; finding the crack of my beautiful butt, the juice falling into my anus and down to my pussy. I felt Doug's thumb, jab itself into my anus for good measure, spreading the cum juice, inside me, no doubt lubricating it, for later use.

"Fuck bitch! Your pussy is so good!! You were made to be fucked like a slut, 'cos baby, that's what you fucking are. A cumslut, milf hoar. Own it."

He climbed off the bed.

Doug beckoned to my boyfriend.

"Show us what you've got!"

He slid down the bed, so that I was astride him. Though I was dizzy, and sore, I lowered my pussy to his over-ripe cock and he slid in, easily. His cock had always been a perfect fit for me, not too big and not too small. I squirmed on top of it, enjoying the obvious love he had for me, and also knowing that the sight of my arse, dancing in front of my two, new admirers would have a Lazarus effect on their worn out cocks.

Sure enough, within a few minutes, I felt someone climbing onto the bed.

"Hold still for a minute".

Like a good girl, I stopped moving.

"Lean forward, slut".

Sal's strong hands, pushed me forward, so I was face to face, with my boyfriend. His hand came to the back of my neck, and he kissed me, deeply.

I felt Sal's thumb probing my anus, and knew what he now had in mind.

Next, I felt the unmistakable hotness of his hard-again cock, pushing against the entrance of my virginal anus.

This would be tough, I thought. And secretly congratulated myself, for pre-lubing my arse so generously. AND thanked Doug, for adding extra cum lube.

He pushed in very slowly, again proving his prowess, and understanding of how difficult this could be for me. Again, I marvelled at how hard his cock was. Anything ,other than a rod of iron, would have struggled to make in roads, to my tight anus.

He could see my arse tensing, with every gentle push forward.

"Just relax."

Easier said than done, I thought.

Finally, after continuous, strong pressure, his enormous, bulbous head, broke through and I let out a gasp; my body, instinctively flinching

He held station, and then continued. Pushing, and pushing, slowly ,and deliberately, until I could feel his pubic bone against my arse cheeks.

Not quite believing I had been able to take the entirety of his long, thick cock, not to mention, my boyfriend's, not inconsiderable meat, in my pussy, I started to squirm, again, not quite sure how to move with this double invasion.

After a few experimental thrusts, the boys found a, 'one-in-one-out', rhythm, and the feeling of fullness, was, a feeling I'd never felt before. It almost made me gag with the intensity of it.

--:--
--:--
1.0
Silfy69
Silfy69
Silfy69
220 Followers
12