Milf, The Hotel & the 4Some

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was a deep moaning, and I was shocked to realise it was me. I was an animal, enjoying something so basic, and so raw.

I was now, almost constantly, in a state of orgasm; something I'd never experienced before. Wave upon wave, never stopping.

I'd always known I loved to be fucked, and now I knew why. To be multi orgasmic, was to feel alive!! My body itched, with wanton desire.

I saw Doug climb on the bed, and offer me his semi erect cock.

Without a word, I let it slip into my mouth, without holding it, as my hands were steadying me against my Double Penetration onslaught.

This was the moment I had talked about, along with my boyfriend. I had cocks in all my holes, and I was not only coping, I was thriving. I was loving it. I felt desired, and desirable. I felt both, like the sexiest woman alive, while at the same time felt like a slut. A total, cum, slut, hoar. And I loved it.

I managed to twist my head ,and caught my reflection, in one of the many mirrors, and the sight of me, as the filling in a man sandwich, made me squirm anew, as another, countless orgasm ripped through me, becoming a continuous flood, of lust.

After a while, we swapped position. I was now laying on Doug, on my back, his cock already in my anus. My boyfriend positioned himself in front of me, and slid in easily. Concentration, etched on his face ,as he began pumping in unison with Doug's thrusts into my stretched anus. My head was turned to one side, and I was sucking on Sal's veined, and throbbing, member.

We swapped places ,and positions, for the next 20 minutes, almost without any kind of a lull. I was delirious, and exhausted, but my tingling pussy continued to spasm, with an almost continuous orgasm.

"Let's fucking blow our loads all over her!" My boyfriend suggested.

I half propped myself on the bed, opening my mouth instinctively. Ready for the money shot!

I couldn't help but feel for my poor pussy. It was sore, the lips puffy and swollen, from the onslaught. But I was so hot and turned on, that - like a drug addict, in rehab - I needed to come down, slowly.

Three cocks now hovered above my head. Their owners began milking themselves, expertly, as I had done, at the start. That seemed like hours ago, I thought.

'I'm ready to blow!' Said my boyfriend.

'Me too.' Came Doug's urgent response.

"I won't be long now!" Said Sal. Calmer than the other two.

They started masturbating their own cocks with increasing urgency, and told me to get ready.

Like the 'actresses' I had seen, in countless porn movies, I prepared myself anew. My mouth open, my tongue hanging out. My hand returned to my pussy, and I started masturbating and moaning. Giving all of the men, new impetus.

They were all moaning, and shouting. Urgency, in every utterance.

Two cocks, simultaneously, began to spurt hot cum, onto my face, and tits. The second stream from each, stronger than the first, and then slowly dissipating.

Finally, Sal unleashed his load and I closed my eyes, allowing the hot cum to drop down my face and chin, massaging it in to my breasts, and down into my swollen and sore pussy.

Over the next ten minutes, the men; all spent, and exhausted. And having showered, departed, with a pat on the back from my boyfriend.

Unsurprisingly, I had fallen asleep, almost instantly, so wasn't awake to hear their departure.

My boyfriend, or rather, perhaps, my pimp, woke me up, and suggested that I should maybe clean myself up.

Somehow, my exhausted and jelly like legs, carried me to the shower, and the welcoming hot water. I felt revived a little. Closing my eyes, I replayed what had just happened; what I'd experienced. And I could feel myself smile broadly. I was such a cock hoar.

When I returned to the room, my boyfriend was in the bed, waiting. He was smiling from ear to ear.

I climbed into bed, and we cuddled, without speaking. I was asleep in minutes, as I felt his gentle hands, stroke my back and waist.

I was vaguely aware of him, in the middle of the night, pushing his cock into me, but was so tired and confused, I really couldn't be sure if it was real, or just a dream.

In fact, I couldn't be sure if it had all, been a dream.

A delicious, exhausting, but satisfying dream, I wondered. Or truly, a wish, come true?

--:--
--:--
1.0
Silfy69
12
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
1 Comments
LaphroaigLaphroaig10 months ago

Very well done! I'd love to hear more from you.

Share this

Similar Stories

MILF and Chocolate Blue Eyez A horny BBC finds a hot MILF willing to play his game.in Interracial Love
The Next Room An unlocked hotel room door leads to hot rough group sex.in Group Sex
Sarah Palin Takes One in the Ass Hotel fun with the former governorin Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Taking Revenge Ch. 01 A guy taking revenge, starting with his hot stepmother.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Product Ch. 01 Porn industry attorney ensnared naïve pastor's wife.in Novels and Novellas
More Stories