MILF to Slut Ch. 02

Story Info
I return to Lolly and Gina's and uncover a shocking secret.
8.8k words
4.74
31.1k
51

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

MILF to Slut 2: Who is Gina?

That following Sunday I parked my cab up early, took a shower, and got dressed into a pair of tight jeans, a black T-shirt, bike riding boots, with a vintage black leather bomber jacket. I jumped on my classic Indian motorcycle and rode over to Lolly's place in time for the 12.00 o'clock lunch she had promised me.

My wife, the mother of my 2 boys, had passed away the previous autumn from kidney cancer so I was looking forward to sampling someone else's home cooking for a change. I'm an adequate cook but my meals tend to be pretty basic meat, potato, and salad dish so I was hoping for something a little more exciting.

Arriving at about 11.55 am, I'm almost always early, I thrust the kickstand out and leaned the bike over, peeled off my helmet, and unzipped the front of my jacket.

As I sauntered up to the front door Lolly opened it and greeted me with a kiss on the cheek and a "Glad you could make it! I wasn't sure if you were coming."

"Yeah, I didn't think to grab a phone number on my way out on Friday morning and I didn't want to just rock up unannounced in case you thought I was stalking you or becoming obsessed," I replied.

With a smile, Lolly said "Silly! You could have dropped by, we both would have enjoyed seeing you again. Come inside, Gina hasn't gotten back from her young Christian woman group yet, but she just texted to say she's on her way."

Indicating I should sit at the kitchen bench again Lolly flicked the already steaming kettle back on. There was already a mug with a teaspoon standing beside it.

"Hey," I said, with a big smile "I never did get that cup of tea last time!"

Lolly tittered embarrassedly. "Yeah, this is the same mug I prepared on Thursday."

Managing to complete the tea-making process without me molesting her this time Lolly handed me the mug and fished around in the cupboard before bringing out a small tin filled with homemade Afghan biscuits, which happened to be an absolute favourite of mine. She had even made them crunchy, something which virtually no home cook can do.

Leaning with her elbows on the bench opposite Lolly was openly scrutinising me again as I sipped the tea and nibbled on a biscuit. She seemed to spend a lot of the time we were together staring at me as if she had something to say.

Just as I was starting to feel a little uncomfortable with the silence and being under her probing gaze Lolly spoke up.

"It's probably just as well Gina's running a little late as I needed to chat with you alone, anyway," Lolly said.

"Why? What's up?" I asked her.

Lolly started to say something, paused, tried again, stopped, and then swore, something I was pretty sure she didn't do very often. "Fuck!" She said. "This is so hard!"

Nonplussed I said "What is it? If you've changed your mind I understand, I've tried to date a few times since Vicky passed away but I've gotten cold feet every time."

"Your wife passed away?" Lolly queried.

"Yeah, a little over a year ago," I said with a small catch in my throat. "Still hurts. We'd been together a long time!"

Strangely this seemed to relax Lolly some. "I'm sorry your wife passed, but, John, it actually makes what I have to say a little easier. Sorry if I sound like an uncaring bitch, just hear me out, okay?"

"Confused all I could say was "Sure."

"Do you remember attending a managers conference held at The Grosvenor Hotel in downtown Sydney in the middle of winter 1988?"

I could vaguely remember being in Sydney around that time but the specific dates were a little sketchy. "Kind of," I told her.

"Do you remember bailing on the conference around 8.00 pm that night and going to that dance bar across from the hotel?"

Again I could kind of recall that I did so I just sort of noncommittedly nodded and shrugged my shoulders.

"You were trying to chat up this late 20s woman with big boobs and auburn hair without much luck. After being shot down a second time, probably because of the wedding ring you were wearing openly on your left hand," Lolly continued, "you took a seat at the bar beside a smallish woman with short spiky blonde hair, wearing army pants, a white T-shirt with the sleeves rolled up, wearing Doc Martin boots, and started to chat to her instead. She said to you 'If it's any consolation she turned me down as well.'"

It all came rushing back to me. "You were the spiky-haired woman?" I gasped. "But her name was... was... I don't remember, but it wasn't Lolly!"

"I was going by Brigid then, it was during my university feminist/left/green/lesbian rebel stage. Do you remember what happened next?"

"I chugged a couple of double scotches back to back, leaned over to you, and said, facetiously, 'I don't suppose you'd like come back to my hotel room and screw for the night, would you?'"

"What did I answer?" Lolly asked.

"You looked me up and down searchingly, fuck me, much like you've done ever since I met you this time around," as the memory of that night came flooding back to me, "and said 'well it looks like there's nothing else happening here tonight so I may as well! I'm not really into cock though so I hope you're good at oral!' 'I'm fucking awesome at oral!' I told you."

"I followed you out the door, thinking you would get in a cab and I could bail after dropping you off at your hotel, but you walked across the street and entered The Grosvenor's lobby, so I thought, 'fuck it, I haven't tried dick in a while maybe it's improved' and crossed with you."

"I was a good guy, though," I said to Lolly, "I didn't try to kiss or grope you in the lobby or elevator!"

"You were very restrained," Lolly reassured me. "After chugging those scotches I thought you would have been quite tipsy but you were in total control of yourself."

"Fast metabolism," I explained. "I can still drink most people under the table as my body processes alcohol really quickly."

"What did we do next?" Lolly asked.

"After entering my room I took your hand and drew you to me, leaned down, quite a long way because you're way shorter than me, and kissed you on the corner of your mouth, then said 'I don't even know your name?' You replied 'Brigid will do for now' And I said 'Are you sure you want to do this, Brigid?' You grabbed the back of my head, kissed me so well I thought my pants may have dropped off right then on their own, and said 'Yes, let's do this!'"

"I pushed you back on the bed, kicked my docs off, stripped off my pants and knickers, and peeled my T-shirt off." Lolly reminded me.

"You weren't wearing a bra, even though you were a well-endowed woman even back then," I interjected.

Lolly nodded. "I knelt on the bed and undid your belt and pulled your pants and undies down."

"Then you climbed up my body and, still facing forward, sat on my face and demanded that I show you those 'awesome oral skills' I had bragged about. So, all these years later, were they? I seem to remember you having at least 3 orgasms before you finally got off my face!"

Lolly had the good grace to blush. "You were better than 98% of the women I'd had and have dated since then. What happened after that?"

"After your third or fourth orgasm, you wriggled down until you were straddling my hips, took my cock in your hand, and guided me to the entrance of your pussy then sat down on it, hard. You snarled at me 'Don't you cum until I say you can!' Then rode me to another 2 orgasms."

"Then?" Lolly wanted to know.

"You said to me something like 'I don't often cum from 'dick in vagina' sex so this has been a surprise!' as you continued to ride me. I offered to fuck you in the ass instead and you asked 'why would I want to let you do that?' I answered that 'I know a couple of women who can't quite get there through vaginal penetration but cum quickly and easily when ass fucked.' You thought about it for a time then shrugged and said 'I'll give it a go, but if it hurts, I'm leaving you here with blue balls!"

"You were so gentle with me," Lolly reminisced.

"And you were so tight! But, I'd barely gotten all the way in and started to finger your clit when..."

"I came, very hard, then immediately popped again!"

"You did! It was awesome!"

"Sure was," Lolly grinned at me. "It's why I became totally bisexual, a strapon in your ass is just not the same as a cock! As I said Thursday night I have the best orgasms and cum much more easily with anal than any other type of sex! Did you cum in my ass, though?"

"No, I wanted to slip back inside your pussy, you were so hot and wet and tight when you were riding me I wanted to feel that again."

"So you blew in my pussy?"

I nodded.

"Were you wearing a condom?"

Hell! It was the 80s, aids hadn't really taken off in Australia yet, so no one wore a condom! And, if she was out in a bar trying to pick up, I had assumed she must've been using some kind of protection. It suddenly came crashing in on me what this conversation had been getting around to.

"You mean Gina is my daughter?" I queried her, completely flabbergasted. "You got pregnant that night? What the fuck were you doing having unprotected sex with a complete stranger? Fuck! I did it again last night! Are you likely to be pregnant again? You're certainly young enough!"

"I could ask you the exact same question, Mister!" Lolly retorted heatedly. "At least I wasn't married! And, no, I'm on the pill and I have an IUD fitted so if I'm pregnant this time it'll be the second coming!"

I put my hands up in mock surrender. "I'm not judging, Lolly," I said. "This is all just a complete bombshell to me!"

This seemed to mollify her. "Well, how do you think finding out you're 3 months pregnant 12 weeks down the track was for me? I was wearing an IUD back then as well but I'm in that 'lucky' 1% that got pregnant anyway. I kept having morning sickness and seemed to be getting a little 'fat' around my midriff but I had an IUD, so I couldn't be pregnant, right? I went to the doctor because I'd been 'unwell' every morning for about 2 and a half months.

He said, "Let's just do a pregnancy test so we can rule that out immediately."

And guess what? I was! You can get a DNA test to confirm if you want, but, I know for sure she's yours because I hadn't had sex with any male for at least 6 months before that night and didn't have sex with another guy until well after Gina was born!"

"But you let, heck! You even encouraged and helped me to have sex with her Thursday night!" I said, in shock.

"Who better than her parents to make a woman out of her when I knew there was a good chance her hymen was going to be as tough to break as mine was? Who else would have been as gentle and patient as you were?" Lolly countered.

She had a point.

"Does Gina know?"

"She suspects something is up between us but doesn't know what. She just knows it's completely unlike me to even bring someone home, let alone, be banging a total stranger less than 15 minutes after getting home. I've always told her that her father and I were in a committed relationship but he got cold feet and ran just before she was born."

"Shit, Lolly! I had no idea. My wife occasionally had her Tarot and fortune done, they all said I had 3 kids, 2 boys, and a girl, but we both just used to laugh and tell each other that it only proved it was all bullshit!"

"It's all good," Lolly told me. "Money is tight, but we do alright. I've raised a wonderful woman and I'm extremely proud of her! Anyway, there was no way I could find you. What was I supposed to do when I found out I was pregnant? Call The Grosvenor and say 'There was a managerial conference in your hotel in mid-July this year, there was a guy called John staying there, can you give me his number? Oh? There was more than one conference and more than one John? Can you give me all of their numbers, please?' Besides, I knew you were married and I didn't want to ruin that for you!"

"If I'd known I would have, at least tried, to do something to help!" I informed her. "How did you come to be in Brisbane?"

With tears in her eyes, Lolly told me "When I informed my parents I was pregnant they asked who the father was. When I said 'I didn't know' they kicked me out. So I thought 'fuck em' and moved to Brisbane, you'd said you were from up here in the bar when we were first chatting. It's a big city but I somehow always knew we would meet again."

"What do you want from me, Lolly?" I asked her. "Both of my boys still live at home. The eldest has just finished his apprenticeship and is now earning reasonable money but the youngest still has a year to go. I'm doing okay, myself, so I can probably help with some money but there's no way I can afford to pay 18 years of back child support along with all the interest."

Lolly smiled a little whimsically "I don't want your money, John. Oh, if you can spare me a few quid here and there that would be helpful, but we do okay. I just want you to be part of our lives, especially to be part of Gina's life. She needs a father and she needs to know and learn all the things you can teach her."

"Like how to take it up the ass and enjoy it?" I said, alluding to our first night.

"Yes!" Lolly said firmly, much to my surprise. "How to deep throat a cock, how to give head, how to rim an asshole, how to give and receive pleasure, how to please her man so she doesn't spend her life alone and loveless like I have!"

"You're beautiful, Lolly," I told her. "You can still have your pick of men!"

"Ahh, yes. But will they love and treat Gina as they should? Or will they just use me so they can screw and abuse her?"

Shaking my head I said, "Isn't that what I did last night?"

Lolly vehemently shook her head. "You made love to our daughter. It was magnificent! You were so patient and gentle with her. You made her feel good. Don't you want to do that some more?"

'Well, does a bear take communion?' I thought.

Just then the door opened and Gina waltzed in. Giving me a light peck on the cheek Gina hugged her mum. "Hi, John. Good to see you've been here more than 20 minutes without being nuts deep in my mum!" She said impishly to me.

"You're not too old to be spanked, Miss," I warned her.

Batting her eyes coquettishly Gina responded, "Oh, promises, promises!"

"Gina!" Lolly exclaimed. "Enough!"

Pretending to be contrite Gina looked at the ground and mumbled "Sorry, John."

But I could see by the cheeky grin playing around her luscious lips she really wasn't. Pretending to be angry I said sternly "You're not sorry at all! You will be shortly though! Now get your ass over here and kneel across my thighs so I can punish you appropriately!"

Gina laughed, "Yes, daddy," she said, unaware of how true that was!

She strutted over to me, the breakfast bench stool I was sitting on was too high for Gina to actually kneel across my thighs so she settled for, kind of, stretching across them and placing her hands on the edge of the stool so she could lean over.

Wrapping my left arm under her left arm and across her back I pulled her down firmly onto my upper thighs, easily supporting most of her weight as I held her down. I flipped her mid-length skirt up over her hips, she was wearing another thong so I didn't need to pull her knickers down, then I smacked each ass cheek firmly 3 times each alternately.

After the first one, Gina held rock still in shock. The second one brought a gasp, after the third, she tried to wriggle off my thighs but it was like a domestic kitten trying to wrestle a mountain lion. With the angle I was holding her she couldn't get any leverage to be able to come even close to breaking free.

Smacking her firmly again I said, "Hold still or I'll give you some more!"

With one last desperate wriggle, Gina subsided. The fifth smack had her biting her bottom lip and the sixth, as I hoped it would, elicited a low sensual moan. Hearing this I quickly pulled her thong string out of her ass crack and slipped my middle finger into her pussy.

Using my thumb to rim her ass and to apply pressure to her rosebud I moved my middle finger in slow, small rotations inside Gina's cunt, scraping across her Gspot with every revolution. It only took 3 slow circles, and for the end of my thumb to slip a little way into her knot, before Gina exploded into a trembling shaking orgasm.

Holding her by her upper arm up near her armpit I let her torso and legs slip off me onto the floor keeping her whole weight upright by only the strength of my left arm. Once Gina had settled firmly on her feet I let go of her arm, grabbed her head gently in both of my hands, and covered her tear-stained face with kisses.

"You actually hit me!" Gina sniffled. "I didn't think you would actually hit me!"

"And you came from being spanked!" I informed her. "Tell me it didn't feel good and I'll call you a liar!"

Gina blushed, then, tears gone, a big smile broke out all over her face. "There's so much for me to learn, John! Who would have thought having a dick in your ass and being spanked could give you orgasms? Thank you, big daddy man!" She then kissed me soundly.

Looking over at Lolly I caught her quickly pulling her skirt down. Lolly had obviously found me spanking her daughter a big turn-on. She didn't even have the grace to look embarrassed!

"If you two have quite finished perhaps we can have some lunch now? She said primly.

Gina climbed up on the stool next to me, and with an ostentatious show of having to sit down gingerly, leaned over and put her head on my shoulder. "Do you want some help, mum, or are you all set?"

"Everything is already done and in bowls."

Placing dinner plates and cutlery in front of us Lolly proceeded to bring out several bowls all filled with a variety of salads and cold cuts. There was a lettuce salad, complete with sliced boiled eggs, and a spinach, cashews, and pear salad as well. There was some thinly sliced corned silverside and some cold shredded BBQ chicken, some sliced tomatoes and grated carrot plus a couple of different cheeses one sliced the other grated.

Opening the microwave Lolly brought out some skin on freshly boiled new potatoes. There was also a pasta salad just to round things out. Various condiments like mayonnaise, balsamic vinegar dressing, mustard, and sweet pickles joined the other food items on the kitchen counter along with another mug of hot tea. Dark brown and sweet, just the way I like it!

"Gina and I, basically, eat vegetarian but that's only because the cost of meat is so prohibitive. We get meat when we can afford to." Lolly said without a hint of recrimination in her voice.

I keep a fold of $100 dills in my inside jacket pocket, slipping a couple out of the fold when Lolly was turned away, I touched Gina's forearm and slid them into her hand. Gina looked down, and with eyes growing wide, was about to say something. Shushing her with a hand to my lips I mouthed "For your mum after I've gone."

Gina nodded and placed them in her purse that was still slung over her shoulder.

"What are you two whispering about?" Lolly asked with a smile.

With a completely straight face, I answered "We were discussing whether Gina was going to go down on you first after lunch to get you ready for me, or, whether she was just going to watch and learn as I did it all myself!"

Gina slapped my jacket covered upper arm. "Big daddy man, we were not! Actually, mum, big daddy here asked me to blow him whilst he was going down on you!"

Well, that backfired! Now I was the embarrassed one as I was thinking exactly that!

Without even the hint of a smile, Lolly appeared to consider these options carefully. Then, still totally straight-faced, said "If John is happy to stay the night again I can't see why we can't try all 3 scenarios, plus some others, so why limit ourselves?"

Damn! I would hate to have to play poker against that woman!