MILF to Slut Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a soft groan as I popped through her knot, she soon had me buried deep inside her rear passage.

Her position change had shifted Gina's mouth off my balls but Lolly had another use for her. Grabbing her daughter by the back of her head, and spreading her legs wide, Lolly shoved Gina's face onto her vulva.

"Lick Mummy's pussy, my little slut girl," Lolly hissed at her.

Remembering her lessons from the other night Gina began to lash her mum's vulva, labia, and clitoris with her tongue.

Awkwardly maneuvering her hand between her body and Lolly's upper thighs Gina slipped her index finger into her mum's cunt. Finding her mother's Gspot by hooking her finger a little up and back Gina began to rapidly circle Lolly's clit with her tongue and rub small circles over and around her mum's Gspot.

Lolly instantly started spitting out grunts again. Riding my cock like a rodeo rider on a bucking horse Lolly bounced vigorously up and down holding Gina's mouth firmly on her clit and vulva, making Gina nod her head up and down to keep up, and causing Gina's finger to slide salaciously across her Gspot.

It didn't take too long before Lolly almost literally exploded into a mind-bending orgasm. Mewling, moaning, and muttering epithets Lolly slowly bounced to a stop with my cock still buried deep in her ass.

Shuddering and twitching Lolly pushed Gina's head away from her pussy and, with one last spasm as she came a final time, pushed our daughter's finger out of her sopping wet front fuck hole.

Lolly had squirted at least 2 or 3 times as she came from the arse buggering I was giving her and Gina's ministrations. Her ejaculate had flowed down our daughter's chin and had pooled across and between Gina's tits.

Reaching behind her back Gina undid her bra straps and shrugged out of it. Her boobs bounced and settled after just the one bounce proving how firm they were. Wiping her mother's lady juices off her chest onto her hands and licking her fingers like they were sweet treats Gina pouted.

"I'm the only one who hasn't cum yet," She protested. Conveniently forgetting her orgasm after being spanked.

"I can take care of that for you, my girl," I told her.

Pushing her gently backward until she was fully reclined I pulled off her skirt and knickers, leaving her totally naked, and stripped off my T-shirt. Pushing her luscious thighs apart I moved on all fours between them.

Supporting most of my weight on my left hand I slipped my right arm under Gina's hips and lifted her ass a little off the floor. Letting my knees slide back I allowed my lower half to slowly settle onto Gina's pelvis.

Finding the entrance to her quim with the head of my cock I held my daughter firmly to me, and with a swing of my hips, slowly slid my rigid cock into her hot wet cunt. Gina was looking at me a little fearfully remembering the painful first time I had penetrated her but as my length and girth slowly spread her cunt open her eyes began to get wider and wider.

With a sudden tossing back of her head and a deep groan, Gina flung her arms around my neck, squeezing me tightly to her, and wrapped her legs around my hips. Involuntarily Gina bucked her hips up at me as I slid into her causing my pelvis to hit her pubic bone with an audible thump.

Holding her clit tightly against my pelvis Gina brought her head back forward. Peering down at where our bodies were joined she then looked up at me with wonderment in her eyes.

"Fuck that feels so good, Daddy! She moaned breathlessly. "Fuck me, daddy. Fuck your little princess like the slut she truly is!"

Who could resist that invitation? I mean, what's better than fucking an an18-year-old? Nothing! Right?

Rocking gently, at first, I began to stroke more and more of my length in and out of my daughter's pussy. Very soon I was pulling all but the tip of my cock's head out of her quim and slamming back in as hard as I could, pulling Gina's hips forcefully up at me as I thrust forward.

A rhythmical slapping sound filled the lounge room as I did exactly what my girl had asked me to do. I fucked her like the slut I was surely turning her into. Gina was bucking and jerking every time I thrust into her. Her legs spasming around me.

Just like her mother, she began to curse and mutter epithets as I roughly pounded her. Pulling my arm out from under her hips so I could lean a little away from her and pound her more parallel to the floor instead of downward I began to rake my fingers across her full double D chest, scraping what nails I had across her nipples harshly.

Lolly decided to join in at this point, kissing her daughter on the lips, causing Gina to moan and lock tongues with her, Lolly began to pull, twist and tweak our girl's nipples. I could feel Gina was about to erupt into a volcanic orgasm so positioning my arm over Lolly's ravaging hands I opened the palm of my hand.

Giving an extra-strong thrust and grinding my pubic bone against Gina's clitoris sent her rocketing over the edge into the abyss of a body-shaking orgasm. As she began to howl and scream in ecstasy I pulled my hand back and slapped Gina across the face quite firmly. She gasped loudly and spasmed like I'd given her an electric shock.

"Again, daddy, please," she begged me.

I slapped her again and Gina just dissolved. Squirting juices between us Gina came, squirted, came, squirted, and came again. "Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck! Slap me again, daddy," she pleaded of me.

Thrusting hard into her one last time I complied. There was a loud thwack sound as my hand resoundingly made contact with her left cheek, leaving a red mark that I hoped wouldn't bruise. I'd hit her a bit harder than I meant to, caught up in the moment. The slap only caused another fountain of squirt from Gina's saturated pussy though.

Exhausted Gina, twitched a few times as the aftershock orgasms rolled through her, her head fell to one side, and her eyes fluttered closed. Patting her daughter's face Lolly admonished her. "You haven't taken care of your lover, my little Miss. He's given you so much pleasure are you going to leave him blue balled again?"

Shaking her head Gina forced her eyes open. "Do you want to come in me, daddy?" She asked. "The doc said it'll be 2 weeks before the pill takes effect but I also got an IUD fitted in the hopes you would want to make love to me again, so it'll be safe, this time!" with a cheeky grin towards her mother.

Taking her up on her offer I unwound the careful restraints I had put around my own lust and libido and began to slowly rock back and forth in my daughter's hot, wet, willing cunt.

She was so warm, tight, and slippery that it didn't take long. Pulling back further I forcefully shoved my dick into my Gina once, twice, and on the third stroke, blasted my cum deep into her grasping quim.

Feeling my ejaculate splashing across her cervix caused Gina to cum again, without squirting this time though. Totally exhausted I rolled off of Gina onto my back on the floor.

Rolling on her side Gina snuggled into me. I was beginning to nod off when I felt Gina being pushed onto her back. Sliding between Gina's thighs Lolly used her mouth and tongue to clean my cum from around, and in, as far as she could reach with her tongue, her daughter's cunt.

Moaning softly and clinging to my upper arm Gina came one more time as her mother licked her clean. I then felt a warm willing mouth nuzzling at my cock. Licking and sucking all around my dick and balls Lolly hoovered up all of her daughter's juices and the cum that had leaked out of Gina onto me.

Satisfied I was clean Lolly slipped up the opposite side of me to Gina, kissed me on the neck just below my ear, and said "You did well, John. She's learning, quickly, that pain and pleasure are just different sides of the same coin." Then snuggled in close to me. We all slipped into a light doze, recovering from our earlier exertions, and preparing ourselves for the next round.

End of Chapter 2

If the readers want I'll tell you about introducing Lolly and Gina to my youngest son, Gina's half-brother, and the fun that ensued.