MILF Unleashed

Story Info
What debauchery is going on in the suburbs?
4.2k words
4.03
76k
47
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Heather raised the sports bottle full of margarita high. "To being away from kids and old men!!" she proclaimed loudly, and chugged hard on it, provoking laughter and cheers from her friends, as well as on-lookers on either side of the blue minivan.

It was a warm summer evening in the parking lot of the mega amphitheater. Inside, some unknown hopeful band was playing; no doubt to precious few people. The parking lot was nearly full. All the smells you would expect outside the big rock show were in the air; cigarettes, marijuana, hot dogs and hamburgers on charcoal grills unloaded from the back of pickups. People tail-gated and socialized as they got full and got buzzed outside where it was cheap. The headlining band was still hours from taking the stage and who wants to pay $9 for the same beer you could bring in your cooler for a fraction of that?

Heather had come with Cindy in her blue van, and had been drinking hard since they pulled away from the cul de sac. She had used the sports bottle to conceal the margaritas, and Cindy had no doubts that each one she had mixed contained more and more tequila and less mix. Cindy sipped her first as they chatted with the people parked on either side, and some friends from the neighborhood who had stopped over.

Heather was loud and outgoing as always, in a way that Cindy normally admired. Heather was always in her element when it was time to party and have fun; watching her talk animatedly, tell jokes, laugh, you would guess her much younger than her 38 years. They had met nearly ten years ago when their kids had played in little league together and had become friends quickly. Cindy's husband Pete had hit it off as well with Heather's husband Bob as well as two husbands could. Subsequently, they had often found themselves celebrating various things together; holidays, kids birthdays, and later graduations.

People drifted away towards the entrance of the venue as the show was about to begin. "C'mon bestie, let's find our seats" Heather said, slurring slightly, as she threw an arm around Cindy, who laughed at her drunken friend. They laughed as they walked towards the security gates.

As they approached the end of the lot, they both noticed a young man in the bed of an orange truck, moving a cooler into the toolbox mounted near the cab. He was fit and his toned muscles were highlighted in his summer gear: a tank top and jean shorts. He had dark hair and strong features, highlighting a nice smile.

"Look at that!" Heather whispered. "Gorgeous..."

Cindy laughed. "Little young don't you think?"

"Yes but that's good..."Heather said, rubbernecking as they walked. "When they're that age they can't get enough. They can get it up over and over, all night!"

"Heather!" Cindy squealed, reddening.

Just then, either through some psychic ability or (more likely) drunken people being more loud than they realize, the young man happened to look over and make eye contact. Cindy looked down while Heather erupted in a big smile. "Hi" she said, sticking her butt out to the side with her hand on her hip as she walked.

"Uh, hi" the stranger said, his smile broadening. Heather called out to him, winking as she said "Do you have seats honey? or are you on the hill? I got a seat for you..."

"Heather!!" Cindy said, pulling her by the arm as she was now walking backwards. The young man's friends made catcalls and he laughed shaking his head. "What's gotten into you?"

"Alcohol" Heather said, laughing. "I'm cooped up too much. I want to live. And he was cute..."

They passed through the metal detectors and had their tickets torn, and then filed through into the venue. They both were familiar with the place; they had both seen many shows and had many good times here. They followed the small boardwalk-like path led through the trees to where the stage and stands are, overlooked by a large hill where people who had general admission tickets sat on blankets they brought. Heather wanted more drinks so they stopped by one of the small stands that sold beer and mixed drinks. Cindy stood in line while Heather said she'd be right back.

Cindy watched her friend move towards the restrooms across the way. As she went she meandered left and right, saying hi and batting her eyelashes at every attractive male she passed. She was like a bee bouncing from flower to flower on a spring day. While she was a heavy girl she was very attractive and well kept; her naturally curly hair was always blond with no traces of roots, her nails and toes done, her skin tanned from the sun on her deck or a tanning bed in the winter. Cindy began to worry slightly. Heather was flirting with strangers, which was a step beyond her normal outgoing party mode.

Cindy thought of the conversations they'd had over the years. Heather had been married to Bob since she had been 18 and he had been 22. She had often complained over the course of their 10 year friendship- with tact at first- that she was not very connected to Bob. She described him as "boring, dry, an old man" when she got a few drinks in her. Normally she did it in a joking way but Cindy had sensed more to it than that...a real loneliness in their marriage. She must just be cutting loose a little, Cindy thought. No big deal. We're married not dead after all. She bought the drinks and joined her friend, who was chatting with a new attractive young man outside the bathrooms. She had to pull her along again to get to their seats.

The band took the stage, and the music played and the drinks continued to flow into the night. Heather and Cindy sang along as loudly- and probably badly- as the people around them in the stands, and as darkness descended over the place they could almost pretend they were back 20 years to when they had first heard this band. It was a time portal back to when life was a fast moving blur of new things and good times, even if the drummer was now balding and there were age lines in the former-heartthrob singer's face. It would be worth every moment of the headache and wooziness tomorrow's hangover would bring, Cindy thought. Heather said in her ear that she was going for more drinks, and Cindy said "Water" mouthing the words distinctly since it was still so loud. She turned her attention back to the stage as Heather shuffled by towards the aisle.

Cindy's attention was on the stage as the band launched into what would end up being the last two songs of the night, both of which were favorites of hers. Afterwards, as she stood applauding with the crowd in hopes of an encore, it occurred to her Heather had not yet returned. She made her way through the crowd intent on finding her, heading for the nearest beverage stand.

As the band returned to the stage and began their encore, she found Heather talking to two young men next to the now closed refreshment stand. She held two large drinks in her hands, and was laughing and slurring. The young man closest to her was in her personal space, and as he spoke to her he was touching her. His hand was on her arm, her shoulder, the small of her back, as he said whatever witty things he was saying, eliciting laughs and eyelash bats from her friend. He could not have been more than 25. He wore a blue bowling shirt and had dark hair, coiffed in a way meant to look nonchalant. He was attractive. His friend was shorter and less broad-shouldered than he was, with closely cropped brown hair. If they were a super hero duo, he would be the sidekick, Cindy thought.

The whole scene struck a tone of disapproval with Cindy. A married woman being pawed at by some strange young man. Were Bob here, he would almost certainly beat the young man senseless. She tapped Heather on the shoulder, who held one of her drinks out. "I said Water" Cindy said, taking the drink anyway. "And we're missing the end of the show."

"Oh, we can hear it from here" Heather replied. "I met these nice boys..." she said gesturing. The young man in the blue shirt introduced himself, as did his companion, although both names were lost in the noise to Cindy, and she did not ask them to repeat themselves. "Let's get going. It'll be insane in the parking lot" Cindy said.

Her two new friends insisted on walking them to their car. They talked two by two, Heather and Blueshirt in front, Cindy and Sidekick just behind. As they walked, Sidekick made some timid advances towards her, Cindy was swift and icy in rebutting him. She was not rude, but her tone and disengagement was noted by her would-be suitor immediately. He walked in silence beside her the rest of the way, as Blueshirt and Heather laughed and bantered, Blueshirt at times guiding Heather by her waist when she looked like she might stumble drunkenly off the path.

The concert was now fully over, and people were trying to leave, the huge parking lot was jammed. Heather made the offer to the boys to stand and finish the tequila in the van as things let out. Why sit in traffic, when we could sit and drink she said? Then when things let out some we can ride out. Cindy was not happy about this. However it did have a certain logic, and since she hated driving in heavy traffic, she relented. She got a water bottle to drink as the others mixed more margaritas.

Soon traffic was light, and Cindy tried to convince Heather that they should leave now. Heather wanted to finish the drinks she'd poured, and Cindy reluctantly agreed. She debated in her mind if she should go sit in the van or stand with her friend and her two new companions. Maybe sitting in the driver seat would send the message that this was really not ok, this flirtation that was making her so uncomfortable, and spurn her friend to say goodbye to these two strange men. On the other hand, she wondered if things might take a turn for the worse if she gave Heather more privacy. She was not Heather's mother, only her friend, but she wouldn't want to be responsible for anything along those untoward lines happening to her. .As the tailgating continued, Cindy's phone lit up. She saw her husband's face and heard his ring tone. She stepped away from Heather and her new friends to the front of the minivan to answer. "Hi babe".

"Hi honey. Is the show over yet? was it any good?" Pete asked.

"Yeah it was pretty good. Be on the road in a minute, just waiting for the parking lot to clear a little."

"OK honey. I was going to try and wait up but I'm really tired. Think I'm going to head to bed" he said with a yawn.

Cindy watched Heather flirting with Blueshirt. He had her by the belt and was trying to pull her close to him. She was leaning back and laughing. Cindy frowned. "That's OK. I'll try to be quiet coming in."

"Don't worry if you wake me. I love you" Pete said

"I love you too" she said, meaning it much more than usual as she watched her friend's behavior. As she ended the call, Heather walked over to her.

"It's time to go" Cindy said, putting a little edge in her voice. It wasn't open for debate, that edge said.

"Oh, yeah yeah, I know." Heather said nodding. "Listen, I hope you don't mind, I told these guys we'd give them a ride ."

Cindy's eyelids shot to the back of her head and her jaw dropped. "What?!?!?"

"They are just a couple exits before we get off, their ride got his car impounded for parking in the VIP section."

"Are you serious?!?!? We don't know these people!" Cindy scolded, trying not to be loud enough for them to hear.

"C'mon Cindy, they're ok. They're nice guys, I can tell. Look, their friends already found rides home. We can help them out."

"Yeah that's great to know when I'm found dead in a ditch..."

Heather laughed drunkenly. "You are so not fun sometimes! They're cute. We're out having a good time, don't be such an old lady."

"Who cares if they're cute? You're married." Cindy was red-faced. "I don't like-"

"Married not dead! Remember?!?" Heather cut her off. "I just want a little happiness in my life, to flirt a little, feel young. It's no big deal."

Cindy looked over at them, they were both laughing and talking to each other, they looked like two teenagers, thought they were definitely both in their 20s. She had to admit, she was not getting a dangerous vibe from either of them, at least not in a rob or carjack you kind of way. She looked back at her friend, who was smiling, head cocked to the side, hands up in a let's-make-a-deal pose. She sighed.

"OK. But they ride in the back. And if they get the least bit weird i'm pepper spraying them and calling 911."

Heather was delighted. "Thank you!" She ran over to them to tell them the good news. Blueshirt and Sidekick came over and were overly thankful, clearly having identified Cindy as the barrier between a ride- and whatever other fun they hoped for with this drunken blond they had just met- and them. Cindy was polite but reserved, conveying the thin ice this ride home was on non-verbally and effectively.

They got on on the free way and Heather continued to flirt with both men, although definitely more with Blueshirt than his companion. Cindy tried to concentrate on the road and the radio but was getting more and more uncomfortable with each inappropriate comment met by laughter from Heather. This was going to be a long ride she thought. Then something in the energy changed, became heavier.

"Hey we're lonely back here" The man in the blue shirt said and his sidekick agreed, laughing drunkenly.

"Aww you want me to come back there and hold your hand?" Heather asked, looking over her shoulder.

"Yes please!" Blue shirt said, holding his arms out in invitation of a hug. "If you're not too scared of your old man to come on back..."

While Cindy was watching this drama unfold and had found it uncomfortable, now it took a turn into the twilight zone. She heard the click of Heather undoing her seatbelt, and before she could so much as make eye contact, she saw Heather brush through the middle and walk back to that waiting embrace. They gave each other a big hug, laughing and flirting, as Heather sat in the middle between the two strangers.

Watching through the rear view mirror, she saw the hug linger and become a kiss, Her friends lips on the stranger's. She kept kissing him, their laughter replaced by their lips making the soft smacking noises. Heather twisted to face him, and Cindy watched as they kissed some more, and his hands moved down the small of her back, squeezing her ass. Heather moaned softly.

Cindy was a deer in the headlights, trying to make sense of what to do. She was driving, should she pull over and ask her friend what the hell she was doing? This was way too wild, even for her wild friend. They were married!

The kissing continued, Cindy was transfixed watching in the mirror. She was certain at any second Heather would break away, come to her senses, pull away from the man laughing because she was married, you weren't supposed to do this sort of thing. Cindy saw men eyeing her at times and she couldn't say there weren't times were she enjoyed it, when marriage felt more like a cage than a home, but it never ventured beyond the boundary of thought. Heather was leaping over the boundary and never looking back. Cindy watched as Heather's hand moved down Blueshirt's chest and found his lap, where she began stroking the bulge of his hard on through his shorts.

Suddenly sidekick moved towards the lustful new couple, putting his hand on Heather's shoulder, caressing down her back, and on her hip. He fumbled closer and began kissing the back of her neck. Cindy's eyes widened. She waited for Heather to wheel around, this new level of debauchery snapping her back to reality. She should slap the sidekick. To her utter shock, she responded to it by twisting around, still half straddling Blue-shirt and kissed sidekick, with tongue. Blueshirt kissed her chest, his hands continuing to move all over her.

Heather settled into the middle seat, her two suitors both with their knees on the floor facing her, struggling to free her large breasts from her dress. She helped them and laid back as both men kissed her chest, one on each breast, Blue-shirt's hand up her dress rubbing her through her panties. She moaned, her eyes closed as the men sucked her nipples. Cindy continued to drive, now watching the mirror primarily and only glancing at the road, unable to look away. Blue-shirt struggled to pull her panties down, and Heather lifted herself up to help him. He tossed them to the side and began to undo his own pants, as sidekick fumbled to do the same.

Free of their pants Cindy sized them up. She had been with only 4 men in her life, and they were not the biggest she had ever seen but they were not the smallest either. Sidekick's cock was longer than his companions, but was crooked in a slightly off-putting way. Blue-shirt's was thicker and seemed more nicely shaped. Cindy felt her face flush as she thought for a moment about pulling over and getting back there with them. She would choose the thicker tool of Blue-shirt. What would it be like to be with another man after all this time? He looked bigger than Pete. Would it hurt? Maybe if it hurt a little that would be even better than if it didn't. She felt a tingle between her legs thinking of joining into the hedonism developing in the back of the van. What would it be like to have two men using her to satisfy their basest needs? She pushed the thoughts out of her mind and tried to drive, to concentrate. But she could not stop watching the mirror.

Blue-shirt eased Heather down onto the floor of the van, on her back. He parted her legs and eased between them. Heather made a soft gasp as he entered her. He began moving his hips in wide, undulating circles. "Fuck..."Heather whispered breathlessly.

Blue-shirt raised up on his haunches, holding Heather's legs with his hands. He began to thrust harder into her, Cindy could hear the clapping sound of flesh on flesh. "Fuck she's wet" he said as he pounded her with increasing force and speed. Heather was meeting his thrusts and moaning. Side kick slithered down beside Heather, since Blue shirt was not covering her upper body in missionary position, and began kissing her passionately. Heather kissed back, the two of them making loud, exaggerated smacking noises like in an NC-17 movie. she wrapped her arms around side kick, digging her nails into his back as they kissed, with Blue shirt ramming her roughly the whole time. For a split second, the digging of the nails made Cindy wonder if her friend was resisting, if she was suddenly coming to her senses. But then Sidekick moved to the side and began kissing her neck, and Cindy heard Heather say clearly:

"Oh god, don't stop! Fuck me!"

To which Blue-shirt grunted "Fuck yeah!" and began sticking her much more frantically. The grunts and groans left no doubt that everyone in the back of the van was enjoying themselves.

"Here I have an idea..." Blue-shirt said as he pulled back and guided Heather out of her seat and onto her hands and knees. Sidekick sank back into the back seat, gently pulling Heather's head into his lap. Cindy watched as she took his cock in her mouth,as Blueshirt eased into her from behind,and began pumping again. Now her moans were muffled by the cock in her mouth,which at times Sidekick stuck a little too deep into her throat, making her gag.

Cindy watched as they found a rhythm between the three of them, moving together. She could smell the sweat, the primal odor of their sex, and continued to be mesmerized by the spectacle. The slap of bodies together and the groans was loud and erotic. It continued for what seemed like forever to Cindy.

"I don't think I can hold it anymore" Blueshirt grunted in between thrusts.

"It's ok" Heather said breathlessly. "I can't have babies...you can cum in me. I want you to cum in me..." She dunked her head back in sidekick's lap with a loud moan.

With that Blueshirt groaned loudly, shuddering as his orgasm ripped through him, Heather moaning loudly in approval as he did.

12