MILF Unleashed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He fell over to the side, leaving heather still bent over on all fours giving head to his friend. Cindy saw in the mirror the gooey white cum oozing out of her friend's pussy.

Cindy pulled onto the ramp as the men's exit had come into view. "We're almost home,man you gotta finnish" Blueshirt said.

"I never can" Sidekick said. "By mouth I can never quite get there".

Heather popped up "The let me fuck you too...I'll get on top..."

"No sloppy seconds from him!" Sidekick said, making them both laugh.

"Then jerk it into her mouth, you don't want blueballs do ya?!?!" Blueshirt asked.

"Yes! " Heather said. "I want you to! That'd be hot for me..."

""Keep talking honey..." Sidekick began to stroke his long,crooked cock before her.

Heather alternated between licking the tip and saying various dirty things to her new friend as he rubbed his spit-covered shaft. She cooed and begged for him to flood her mouth. She talked about how she wished he wasn't grossed out because she would love to feel him inside her, while still gooey from his friend.

"Oh I"m gonna..." He said, breathing rapidly and clutching at her hair. She took the head in her mouth as he rubbed, sucking hard. His loud groaning climax was accompanied by her making an approving noise, like she had something sweet in her mouth.

The world seemed to be a dream to Cindy. She didn't see the awkward shuffling back on of clothes and the attempts at small talk following all this debauchery, including the goodbyes traded when she finally reached the their place and they got out. This just wasn't happening, she thought. That has to be the outlook on any this. It didn't happen.

The ride home was silent as Heather nearly nodded off in the passenger seat. When she pulled into the driveway they turned to each other. Heather said she was sorry. Cindy quietly told her let's just forget about it. Heather walked off towards her house and Cindy headed into her house.

Slipping quietly through the house, Cindy entered her master bedroom silently. Her husband was snoring softly. She slipped out of her clothes and in the dim light looked into the long mirror.

She ran her hands over her breasts, which were sagging without the bra. The thought of joining into the threesome that happened behind her echoed in her head. Would those boys have been all over her like they were Heather? Her nipples stiffened as she thought about being naked before those men. She pinched them, imagining their hands doing so. She thought of them pushing her down to her knees,pushing those big dicks in her face. Could she take all of them without gagging?

Cindy pushed the thoughts down deep, to locked room in her mind; the key for which she would throw away. she slipped into bed and was glad to find her husband was hard in his sleep, his cock standing end-wise under the blankets.

She began to have sex with Pete before he was even awake. She required no foreplay or lube, her pussy was wet from the things she had witnessed tonight. Pete awoke to his wife on top of him and felt no need to ask questions, he began bucking his hips up meeting her thrusts from below and fondling her breasts, caressing her sides,as he often did.

Cindy grabbed his wrists and pinned them down, she did not want his gentleness tonight. She rode him hard, making herself cum more than once before he finally spilled inside her. She laid on top of him after,now letting him hold her her head on his chest.

"What got into you?"he asked, kissing her on the head.

"Sometimes I just need you" She whispered .

She was shaken by the whole night. She wondered do any of us really know anyone? She felt mostly thankful,grateful,that she was not in a marriage like Heather's. She tried to hold onto that, to let that be the death of the twinge of jealousy she had watching Heather indulge her basest needs. But that thought was there, and it haunted her as she drifted off to sleep.

12