MILF Wants It Hard

Story Info
Marie’s horny and with Kyle gone, John does just as nicely.
4.3k words
4.19
46.5k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Guest Characters:

John Sloan -- The Anderson's neighbor and incest believer

Ashley "Ash" Reynolds - Victoria's 18-year-old trans daughter and sister of Grayson and Emily (he/his)

******

Marie arrived home Tuesday morning after having spent the night at a client's house. Already horny, she was aching for some dick.

That of her son to be specific.

She found house pretty much empty when she entered however, save for some household staff and some of Kyle's various minor sluts and their children.

She found a maid sucking off a freshly legal guest while his twin brother was fucking her massive ass and asked her where Kyle was.

She pulled off the boy's cock and said that he had left the previous night for a sudden movie opportunity in New York.

Marie sighed and continued to the living room deciding she might just fuck one of the male servants.

She then was surprised to see John sitting on the couch, Ash bouncing on his dick with John's dick sliding into his pussy.

"YES!" Ash cried, his tits getting squeezed by John as his ass clapped against the hung stud's thighs.

"Oh shit!" John bellowed, groaning as he dumped a huge load of cum into Ash's cunt.

The pair kissed before Ash dismounted after he drained John's nuts dry and kissed Marie as he walked by.

"Well hi John!" Marie said with a smile, "I didn't know you were here."

"Yep," he chuckled, stroking his wet and limp dick, "I came here to see if Kyle wanted to go with me to look at some barbecue grills they just put on sale at the mall. But by the time I found out he wasn't here, Ash was already on my dick."

Marie laughed, "I know it well. Only such a shame he isn't here. I really needed to get fucked."

"I thought I heard you had a call last night," John replied.

"Oh I did," Marie said, sitting on the couch her massive tits jiggling her low cut and tight purple blouse and making John's dick twitch, "but it was just so dull. I mean don't get me wrong, he had a big cock, nice and thick. It was just like he didn't know how to use it."

He nodded, Marie looking over his dick, back to full hardness and she smiled.

"Looks like we're both horny."

"Exactly," John laughed. "Well I hate that you are, especially after a night like that. So if you'd like for me to help..."

"That's really sweet of you," Marie giggled, leaning in to kiss him, John rubbing her thigh.

They continued to make out, his hands moving up to palm her huge tits before moving down again to rub her pussy. Marie turned on beyond belief when their lips finally separated.

She then took hold of his dick and dick and winked as she leaned down, sucking his cock between her soft lips, John unable to hold in his moans as her skilled mouth pleasured him.

"Oh fuck..." he groaned, holding Marie's head as she slowly bobbed up and down, saliva oozing down his shaft to his balls.

She pulled up and spit on his dick, jacking him off furiously as he groaned in pleasure, his dick coated with her saliva and his precum.

"Your dick is so fucking big..." she whispered, flicking her tongue over the tip.

"Wasn't that big until you showed up," John said, laying his head back as Marie smiled, beating him off with even more enthusiasm.

He couldn't help but to stroke her long red hair, to give a squeeze to her huge tits or to grope her massive ass.

"Fuck, that's good..." John moaned, precum leaking from his dick in abundance. Marie couldn't resist but to give his cock a long and sensual lick, a gasp escaping John's lips as she gathered his river of spunk with his tongue.

Without warning, she slurped his cockhead back into her mouth, John only avoiding blowing his wad by gripping the couch cushions.

She again began sucking him down, fondling his balls as she hollowed her cheeks and slurped him off good. The loud, obscene and wet sounds of her sucking filled the room.

"Oh my fucking god!" John groaned, her mouth relentless as she sucked off with a fury as if she was attempting to suck his soul through his piss slit.

She sucked it seemed with everything she had, slurping, slobbering and gagging on his thick meat as her spit continued to ooze down his shaft.

Even his own mother didn't suck his cock so well. After a long while she pulled off, the mixed fluid coating her lips and dripping from her chin.

"Fuck, you're so hot!" He exclaimed, pressing his lips to hers, Marie moaning into his mouth as she kissed him back, their tongues dancing as John tasted his thick and salty jizz which coated her cheeks.

Soon, she was again sucking him off as he groaned loudly, Marie now on her hands and knees and slurping up and down his swollen cock.

"OH MY GOD!" Marie gasped as she came up for air, "YOUR COCK IS SO FUCKING GOOD!"

John was so much in heaven that he couldn't even respond. She slammed her mouth back over his dick and sucked him hard, his crotch a blur as she gagged on his fat hard cock.

"Fuuuuuuuck!!!" John groaned as he began thrust his dick into her tight throat, reaching over to palm her gorgeous ass cheeks.

Marie pulled up again, allowing the head to remain in her,out as she took some breath and sucked him back down, John howling and crying out.

"Oh my fucking god, Marie," John groaned, "I'm gonna CUM!!"

He could feel his nuts aching, begging to flood her mouth and throat with their overflowing supply. Marie herself, seemed to ignore his cries and continued on in her previous fashion, sucking off John as if her life depended on it.

Her fingers lightly played with his balls, saliva running rapidly down his shaft and nuts to the cushion beneath him.

Her huge tits swayed in her top as she sucked his dick as vigorously as she could., John gripping the back of her head.

"I'M CUMMING!!!" He roared, his hips bucking rapidly as he unleashed stream after stream of hot white cum from the head of his throbbing cock into Marie's waiting mouth.

His vision blurred and his heart raced as he felt his dick keep firing round after round of his semen, Marie guzzling it all down like the slut she was, humming softly as she drained John of his last of his cum.

With his last explosion, his drained nuts quivered and he released her head, Marie making sure he had no more to give and she pulled up.

"Fuck..." he panted, Marie patting his arm to which he looked up and saw her mouth wide open, a pool of cum not leaving her tongue visible before she closed her mouth and swallowed it all down.

"You taste amazing," Marie giggled, wiping the cum from her chin and corners of her mouth with her fingers and sucking them clean.

"You were amazing Marie," John panted, in awe at the brilliant blowjob he'd just received.

She smiled, still not having taken her hand from his only semi-soft cock.

"I mean you're no Kyle obviously but I suppose you'll do nicely for the time being..."

John accepted the slightly half-compliment and kissed her deeply, tasting the cum residue still in her mouth as she slowly but firmly as he gradually began to recuperate.

"Please Marie," he croaked, "I'm dying to see those tits."

Marie saw the hunger in his eyes for them and she smiled and stood, pulling her blouse over her head and taking off the gray lace bra beneath it, her magnificent tits coming into view.

Instantly, John attacked the right one, sucking the firm rubbery nipple into his eager mouth, flicking it with his tongue as he sucked, Marie moaning softly.

"Yeah suck those big tits you bastard," Marie moaned, though John needed little encouragement, moving between each tit, sucking one while playing with the other using his hand.

He then moved his hands down her back and began to grope her juicy ass, squeezing and slapping it, making Marie moan softly.

"Get on your hands and knees..." he whispered, Marie nodding and sliding to the floor in the doggy position, soon feeling John's tongue slide into her asshole.

Marie gasped, John rimming her hungrily, stabbing her asshole with his tongue. Just as quickly, he moved down to her pussy and began to suck her clit into his mouth.

"Ohhhh fuuuuck..." she moaned softly.

She then came almost immediately, John loving the flavor sensation of her juices filling his mouth.

He continued flicking her clit before he slid it into her pussy itself, Marie crying out as he continued to palm her gorgeous ass.

She threw her head back, pawing at her tits and he ate her skillfully, moaning louder and louder.

"Oh fuck John," she panted, "YES! Right there!"

Her orgasm was so powerful, it nearly made her fall to the floor but she endured, John swallowing her rapidly flowing pussy juice.

He finally began to relent, letting her climax dwindle before he leaned back and gripped his throbbing dick at the base, Marie seeing him in the corner of her eye.

"I gotta fuck you..." he growled softly, raising partially so his swollen dick pointed menacingly at her pussy like a thick meaty sword.

"Yeah Johnny-Boy," she teased with a wiggle of her ass, "give that hard dick."

She then turned over, John between her legs as she looked up at him, playing with her massive tits as he stroked his wet dick.

With a deep breath, he pressed his drooling tip against her wet lips, her pussy instantly gripping his dick.

"Fuck..." he groaned softly, Marie moaning as he continued to slowly feed her his thick cock.

She began to cum again, crying out and screaming as he slid more and more of his dick into her hot, quivering cunt.

"Fuck, your pussy feels incredible..." John moaned, rubbing her ass.

"Give me more babe..." she panted, her eyes glowing with lust, "don't leave an inch outside of me..."

He was more than eager to comply, grunting as he put more weight on his dick, watching as her pussy slowly opened up to him.

"Fuck, your pussy feels good," groaned John. Marie's eyes began to roll, as well, as she panted in effort of allowing his cock to penetrate more of her womanhood. Her groans quickly turning into yells of pleasure.

"AHHHH...YOU'RE SO FUCKING BIG!" she screamed. "I can't... fuck!"

Groaning loudly himself, John pushed and felt her pussy gradually envelope him with its wetness. He groaned as finally all 11 inches of his dick were inside her wonderful pussy.

He took several deep breaths, Marie moaning as she adjusted herself to his dick. His nuts rested on her ass as she rubbed his chest.

"Fuck me, John..." she whispered, "fuck me good and hard..."

He leaned down and sucked her right nipple deep into his mouth, Marie moaning softly as he licked, slobbered and chewed on her swollen tit.

He then pulled his dick back, loving the way Marie's cum and pussy juice adorned his shaft. He slowly pushed it in, pulled it slowly back out...

Soon, he was pounding Marie hard with his throbbing dick, gripping the arm of the couch.

"FUCK YES!!!" Marie screamed, "ITS SO FUCKING GOOD!!"

John could only groan in pleasure, his balls slapping her asshole with every desperate thrust. Marie was in heaven, clawing at John's back as he fucked her dripping and wet cunt again and again.

She was filled with lust, watching as John's big hands squeezed her bouncing tits, his dick slamming into her cervix. She began to rock her hips upward to match his thrusts, John's eyes rolling back as he groaned deeply.

The reinforced couch creaked beneath them as his nuts slapped against her ass, her wet pussy squishing with each deep thrust.

His dick throbbed violently inside of her, their lips meeting in a fiery kiss as he drilled her frantically. He raised her legs above his shoulders and picked up speed, Marie panting as he increased his speed.

"Oh my fucking God..." she gasped, rubbing her clit to the pace of his brutal fucking. "FUCK ME YOU FUCKING BASTARD! FUCK ME LIKE A DIRTY WHORE!"

"OH SHIT!!" John groaned, stroking her wet thighs as he fucked her hard and deep, Marie wailing loudly as she could feel yet another orgasm approaching.

She gripped his shoulders as she came violently, John gritting his teeth as he tried to resist, the room echoing with their moans, grunts and the slapping of their bodies.

Streams of cum flowed from her pussy onto his shaft and nuts, pouring from her pussy onto the cushions as he continued to fuck her hard.

After nearly 2 full minutes, he slowed down, panting as he pulled out while Marie caught her breath.

"Fuck..." she panted, falling back as her tits rose and fell in time with her breathing. She then sat up and giggled as she saw her pussy juice dripping from John's hard dick.

Soon, she was sucking him off again, playing with his nuts as she slurped his cock clean, John gripping her hair as he stood.

"Mmm..." she moaned at the taste, standing and pushing him onto the couch.

John then watched as she mounted him, brushing her huge tits across his face as she slid her wet pussy down his hard dick.

She gave him a fiery kiss as as she gripped the back of the couch and began to ride him smoothly, gradually building speed as she continued to kiss him, John groping her ass.

After they broke, his mouth instantly went for her right tit, sucking the smooth flesh into his mouth as Marie moaned in pleasure.

John pulled back to watch them bounce, Marie rising him faster and faster, her pussy juice flowing down his dick and balls as he struggled to hold his load back.

He was loopy, his mind in a daze as she rode him harder and harder, John drilling upward into her cunt at the same pace.

Marie screamed at the top of her lungs as she was sent into another powerful orgasm, John gritting his teeth as he soldiered through it, Marie's cunt flexing on his dick as if trying to force his orgasm.

Nevertheless, he resisted the urge to flood her with his cum. Her ass banged against his thighs as he watched her tits bounce, her pussy juice continuing to flow down his dick as she screamed to the heavens.

"Want to change positions?" he asked, his dick throbbing inside of her.

Marie panted as she rubbed his chest, coming down from her fourth powerful orgasm.

"As long as you keep giving me this dick, I don't fucking care."

John grinned, rubbing her ass while she slowly continued to ride his dick, his mouth sucking her hard nipples as she rubbed his head.

"Get back on your hands and knees," he moaned, Marie nodding and dismounting difficultly from his cock and getting on all fours and offering her juicy ass to him.

Though he hungered to be deep in her shit pit, he shoved his dick back inside her wet pussy, deciding he'd get his cock with her juices before fucking her ass.

Marie moaned as he slid all the way in and began to fuck her hard without hesitation. She turned to look at him, John entranced by her sparkling blue eyes as he drilled her harder and deeper.

She began to fuck back at him, slowly at first and then rapidly, her ass crashing into his crotch with an almost deafening bang.

"Oh yes!" he groaned, "fuck that ass back at me... FUCK!"

He slapped her ass hard, watching as red hand print emerged on the white ass flesh, seeming to turn him on even more as he fucked her brutally, pulling her onto her dick as he held her waist.

"YES!" Marie screamed, "Give me that big, hard cock!"

"FUCK YEAH!!" John yelled, pounding away as he saw her asshole winking at him, calling him to enter.

He couldn't resist but slide a finger inside, Marie screaming as he continued to fuck her pussy at the same pace.

He then grabbed her shoulders and begin to give long and hard strokes, Marie crying out in pleasure as she struggled to hold herself up.

"OH FUCK!" she screamed, "I'M CUMMING!"

John yelled out as her pussy contracted around his dick, trying to push him out. He wouldn't have it however, continuing to drill her sweet, went cunt deep.

He watched as her ass cheeks rippled in each collision with his hips, Marie arching her back as her pussy exploded on his dick and nuts.

John continued his frantic pace, not allowing Marie to recover as the pleasure overwhelmed her and forced her down, her ass still in the air as John slammed his dick in.

Sweat poured from his forehead and chest as he squeezed her tits, his nuts beginning go boil again.

"Take it bitch..." he panted, biting his lip as he slammed his dick home.

Marie could feel he was ready to explode and wiggled her ass on his dick.

"Cum inside John! FILL MY PUSSY UP!"

John let out a roar and did just as she asked, his dick erupting with load after load of hot cum, Marie screaming as she felt his thick, hot and potent jizz flood her womb.

After nearly 3 minutes of a truly fantastic orgasm, John began to run dry, pulling his exhausted dick from her pussy.

"God, that was amazing..." Marie panted, looking up at him.

"Absolutely," he panted also with a smile, jizz dripping from his spongy dick head as he flopped back onto the couch.

"I'm still so horny," she said, "I'm dying for a Round 2."

"Looks like you're out of luck," John replied, looking down at his deflated dick, still long but well-spent.

"Nothing I can't fix," Marie said with a wink, raising up and turning to him, her lips soon clamping the head of his dick, making him groan in pleasure.

"Oh fuck..." he groaned softly, Marie stroking his hips and bobbing her head slowly, her tongue working to collect all cum from his crotch as she sucked his dick clean.

"Let's get this dick hard again..." she said with a seductive smile as she slurped up his shaft and then sucked his nuts into her mouth.

"OH FUCK!" John cried, gripping her hair as she sucked his balls with a fury, beating his dick at the same time.

Soon however, Marie suddenly released his nuts from her mouth. Before John could speak however, he suddenly felt her tongue press against his asshole.

He couldn't speak, Marie forcing his legs apart and continuing to probe his ass as he beat his dick off. It was so fucking incredible, his dick getting harder by the second.

Before long, he looked down and saw that his dick was back at full size, Marie looking at it and grinning.

She then began to suck him off once more, John groaning as she slurped him down. She moaned around it, John gripping her head and beginning to fuck her face as he regained his previous energy.

He fucked his dick deep within her throat, Marie gagging lightly and slobbering down his length. Her tongue was busy as she bobbed up and down on his shaft, giving him a hard suck.

"OH FUCK YES!" he yelled, Marie sucking him at a gradually faster pace as she inhaled his shaft.

His nuts were pulsing, filling with yet more cum for the next round of fucking he so desperately needed.

He gripped her hair and pulled her up, their lips crashing together as they kissed, their tongues dueling savagely as John groped her huge ass.

He then watched as she stood and straightened herself, pushing John back and squatting back down on his dick, she and he both moaning as his dickhead slid back into her pussy.

"Oh fuck..." she moaned.

John bit his lip, unable to tear his eyes from her slowly inching her pussy down his dick until he was buried fully inside of her.

Soon, she was riding him hard, both of them moaning, grunting and panting as she bounced on his dick, John drilling her from beneath with a mouthful of her amazing tits.

"YES!!! I LOVE RIDING THIS BIG, FAT COCK!!" she screamed at the top of her lungs.

Marie did indeed ride him like there was no tomorrow, John groping her ass as he found to suppress his orgasm. Marie's pussy was so fucking tight.

She gripped his shoulders and began to ride him for all he was worth, John still pumping and watching her tits bounce inches from his face, occasionally licking or sucking them.

Marie howled as she triggers yet another orgasm, John picking up speed with the thrusting of his hips as she cried out and burst on his dick.

John groaned loudly as he fought to hold back, her pussy gripping his dick tightly as she came and came.

12